Welcome Return

by Sven the Elder

Copyright© 2003 by Sven the Elder

Erotica Sex Story: A promised bed for the night from an old friend

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Cheating   Cream Pie   .

© 2003

Sven waited on the farmhouse doorstep, hearing the footsteps approaching in answer to his ringing of the bell.

The smile as Sam opened the door brightened the cold, damp afternoon better than any sunshine might have done. Sven kissed her as he stepped quickly in, so she could shut the door before the dismal late winter day had time to penetrate the warmth within.

"Sven - it's a welcome return - so good to see you again, it's been too long." Then, "Give me your coat and go in by the fire and warm up."

Sam followed him into the warmth of the parlour, closing the hall door behind her. She stood by him - her hand on his arm - then hugged him to her, tears misting her eyes. Sven held her tightly, feeling her warmth as she rested her head against his shoulder and kissed him gently on the neck.

Sven massaged her back gently savouring the welcome to each other.

"I've missed you - you haven't been back since the funeral."

"Oh Sam - don't think it hasn't preyed on my mind," Sven turned awkwardly away from her gaze, her blue eyes seemingly more piercing than usual. "Pam..."

"Pam..." started Sam in the same instant and they both stopped as they each realised the other had Pam, Sven's wife, laid up unable to walk, on their minds.

Sven continued at Sam's invitation - "knows I'm stopping off here, in fact it was her idea."

Sam, glancing out the window, looked back at Sven and handed him the phone. "I suggest you call her and tell her you're staying the night - you've still got over a hundred miles to go and the mist is right down on the hills now - neither she nor I will let you go anywhere tonight."

Sven started to protest but looking outside realised that it would be silly and dangerous to try and complete the long journey tonight. "If you're..." then having got one of her famous 'looks' from Sam said "Ok - you're right."


A little while later, Pam having told him not to be silly, she'd be furious if he didn't spend some time with Sam and at the same time recovered from and already trying journey, Sven agreed that it would be sensible to use her spare bed and stay the night.

Sam smiled and went to make a hot drink, relieved the decision had been made.

Sven followed her into the old farmhouse kitchen, the range throwing out welcome warmth as he pulled out the chair and sat at the table. Sam, waiting for the kettle to boil, passed him a scrap book. Sven opened and looked down at pictures and cuttings from the Group's days together before he had met Pam and moved away.

"Thirty three years ago " he added in wonderment. "So long ago..."

"Indeed," was Sam's only comment.

Sven turned the pages slowly taking in the unfolding story. Sam put the steaming mug down in front of him and pulled another chair close so she could look at things with him. She cuddled into his side, as they laughed at this photo, pointed out that cutting, lost in the memory of the times they had sung and performed together as a trio.

At one point as Sam leaned in Sven turned towards her to say something and they ended up nose to nose. Sven gently kissed the tip of hers. Sam kissed him properly back, holding the back of his head as she opened her lips and slipped her tongue between his, her eyes closed as she took pleasure in the moment.

As the kiss died away Sam opened her eyes and smiled gently. "Sven... ?" and she held her hand out as she stood up. He took it and she led him to her bedroom, shaking her head as Sven started to talk and then fell silent as he was pulled gently along.

Sam stopped inside the room and pulled the sweater over his head, then undid his belt and the buttons of his jeans - Sven kicked off his shoes, his socks coming off with his trousers and shorts. Before he could reach her Sam had removed her top - she still didn't wear a bra - and had shucked the skirt off just as quickly.

She laughed. "There! I can still get undressed quickly."

Then she slid into bed pulling Sven with her. She tried to pin Sven on his back, but couldn't and he pressed her down and leaned in and kissed her mouth - open - tasting her lips with his as she pulled him down to her. She hooked her leg over his, groaning, pressing her grey haired mound against his thigh, her wetness already apparent.

"Now - don't fuck about lover. Now. I want you now." She pulled Sven down on top of her - reaching between them capturing his hardness and carefully aiming him into her as they slid together gasping, him at her heat, she at his sliding entry - firmly but gently all the way in. They rested together, conjoined, he kissing her nipples as they darkened and grew harder than ever, she stroking the downy hair in the small of his back. She flexed her muscles round his length and he groaned through the kiss, so she did it again as they moved together.

Sam started to say "Dear Go..." but never finished as she came hard, biting Sven's arm gently to keep from keening as he speared deep inside her, arching his back as he pumped two, three and then a last one before slumping down and sliding gently to the bed alongside her. Sam grabbed a towel and tucked it gently under her bottom as he slid from her - she muttered something about 'wet spots' and 'not sleeping in 'them'. Sven vaguely heard, but still recovering from that huge orgasm, wasn't paying too much attention.

Sam stroked his hair gently as he nuzzled her breasts, first tonguing then nibbling gently at her still hard nipples. Practical ever, she reached down, found a corner of her 'mopping up towel' and dried his semi-hard cock, which responded by stiffening in her hand.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.