The Gift - Cover

The Gift

Copyright© 2003 by Spiller

Chapter 25

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 25 - Most of my life I had been your utterly average guy. This took a drastic turn, when my long deceased father 'visited' me during a spiritist seance. Over a few weeks I got more high quality pussy than in all my life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Cheating  

We had not even reached flying altitude, when dad was by me. I could not see him, of course, but the eager way he talked to me, reminded me of a little boy jumping in excitement, talking like a machine gun.

"Dear boy, if I could hug you and squeeze you, I would."

"Was it that good?"

"Better. Better. Like nothing else. Better, of course, because it's so long time ago, but also because the girls of your generation are a lot more liberated than they were in my time."

"Good for you, I'd say. But, like I told you, next time we'll have to make it shorter. I can't say I enjoyed all those hours."

"Of course. You decide. I found out something I didn't know. When I'm in your body, I can use your powers of mind control. You know, I can't control anything when I'm 'on the other side'. The power I could use was not as strong, as when it's yourself, but I managed to make her do a few things on my orders."

"Did you feel things as strongly as I would have done?"

"I think so. As far as I remember, at least. We only need a few adjustments to your bubble. The balance of tastes is not quite like I remember it, and I'd like my hands to be a bit more sensitive. That's all."

"We can do that at a later time. By the way, it was a great help to know his minimum price during negotiations. I made a huge profit for the company, you know. Should give me a nice bonus."

"Sorry, son, I should have mentioned this before, but my head has been all full of this sex-business! I think you should consider a renegotiation with your employers."

"Why?"

"You are cutting their expenditure right now, and it's easy for you to point out the profits, you have generated. In about a year they have got used to this low expenditure on pre-fabricated parts, and your bonuses will drop drastically, or you'll have a lot of negotiation to do. You should negotiate a new deal, giving you a much higher salary and benefits, and a lot less from bonuses. I'd say, triple or quadruple your present salary. Just think it over, there's no rush."

"That sounds like a good idea. I'll think it over. Right now I have a few hefty bonuses coming up. I think I'll take them first."

"Good thing. As far as I can figure out, you'll have something close to a million dollars coming your way, around the first of May."

"I never thought I'd get that rich, dad. I had given up on the career stuff."

"I know, son, I know. And I have something even better for you, if you don't mind. We can talk about it some other day. For now I think you should prepare yourself for your homecoming. Mary is absolutely on tenterhooks. She's horny, she misses you, and she's been fiddling her cuffs and ropes all morning."

"Oh, dear. That may become interesting."

I closed my eyes and relaxed. Actually I managed to fall asleep for more than an hour, so I was pretty relaxed by the time we hit ground in Copenhagen Airport. From the lounge I called Mary. She was happy I was back, and she told me how much she had missed me. I promised I should try to get home a little earlier.

At the office everything was in perfect order, of course. After a short lunch I visited production, to show them the valves I had bought. They were very enthusiastic about the quality, not to mention the price. Alice and Henny were quite relaxed when I returned, and we talked a little about Henny's departure. I proposed that we threw a small good-bye party in our office on Friday. The movers were coming to Henny's on Monday, and she would fly to Vancouver on Tuesday. I also paid Mr. Peterson a short visit to report on our Italian deal. He was most enthusiastic, and I used the opportunity to prepare his mind with a few ideas about my position in the company.

I called Mary around three to tell her, I'd probably leave office in half an hour.

"Was it a nice trip?"

"Well, a bit boring, but for the company it was rewarding. How have you been?"

"I've missed you. Can't wait to have you back here. See you, love."

"Bye."

That was all, but the tone in her voice told me a lot more. I was happy I remembered to buy her a small, red Gucci scarf at the airport. On my way home in the Toyota I decided to take on the role of a dominant husband, using his woman to his own pleasure.

As soon as I rolled up our driveway, Mary opened the front door. I could not help but admiring her looks. Actually she had not changed very much physically, but these last six months had changed her attitude dramatically. She looked terribly good. A happy smile on her face, a thin, slinky dress made of some shiny, smooth material to enhance her bodily charms, and clearly showing her suspenders and stockings. It also displayed her beautiful, medium-sized breasts, which bore no evidence at all of her breastfeeding two children.

"Welcome home, Sir." She could not wait till the door was closed. She threw her arms round my neck and kissed me, while she pressed her lovely body against mine. "So good to have you back."

"Thank you, dear, it's good to see you. And to feel you."

"You're most welcome, Sir."

Once inside I gave her the little parcel with the Gucci scarf. "I hope it's the right colour."

"Ooohh, thank you, dear. Yes, I think it is just the right colour for the Alfa Romeo. I'm getting quite Italian."

She tied the scarf round her neck, and guided me into the living room. "Sit down, love, I'll be right back with a couple of cups of espresso."

She had prepared a small tray with my favourite whisky, her own favourite brandy, and a couple of glasses. I sat down in the sofa, and I felt my cock stir when she came back from the kitchen, her lovely, rounded hips swaying in the enticing way, which only high heels can render. She poured the coffee and sat down in one of the armchairs.

"Tell me, how was your trip?"

"Business-wise it was a tremendous success. Personally a bit boring. You know, hotels are the same all over."

"No little naughty escapades?"

"None at all. How about yourself?"

"No nothing. I've been busy preparing for the move. I've found a painter, who can start on Tuesday if we want. And I've had a real daydream."

"Tell me."

"I hope so much that we can afford it."

"Now you scare me."

"Sure. I should love it ever so much, if we could afford a new kitchen, Italian modern style, to go with our glass table. Our new kitchen is very big, and I'd also love for one of the kitchen-tables to be so long, that you can lay me down on it when you want to shave me."

"Ha, ha. Using sex as a bait?"

She laughed. "Yes."

"Sure we can afford it. I have a pretty hefty bonus coming up. I have to admit that I'm all for it. The kitchen was the only room which didn't look like a million."

"Hurrahhh. God, Erik, you are a wonderful husband."

"I'll leave it to your good judgement to chose the right kitchen, but I want you to chose the one you like best, without any consideration to the price. Right?"

She jumped out of her chair and sat down on my lap, kissing me eagerly all over my face.

I slapped her round ass and looked at her sternly: "And now I want to feel some wet cunt round my cock. Get up now, strip for me and then go fetch your cuffs."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.