Laura's Secret - Cover

Laura's Secret

by Robert

Copyright© 2003 by Robert

Incest Sex Story: The story of a girl who doesn't want her parents to know she's pregnant. She enlists her brother to help keep her secret, which he agrees to, for a price.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Incest   Brother   Sister   Pregnancy   .

Chris was beside himself with fear when he found out his little sister was pregnant with her boyfriend's baby. That is, at first he was. He then grew quite angry when he realized that meant Laura, just 13 and one year younger, had been having sex before he did.

Laura was well into her second trimester and her petite little frame was obviously showing the baby she carried inside, something she wanted to keep from their parents. Baggy sweaters simply wouldn't do anymore to hide her swelling belly, she now had to avoid Mom and Dad altogether, so she went to her brother for help.

After screaming at one another, and quite loudly too with their parents out, Laura crying and begging, Chris threatening to tell over his anger, he finally agreed to keep her secret, but for a price. And that price was a dear one.

Laura laid down on her own bed after stripping naked and allowed her brother to climb on top. Fighting back tears, she only stared up at the ceiling as Chris, obviously unsure of himself and shaking badly, spread his sister's legs with his own and placed his erection, already dripping precum uncontrollably, into the slit he found there.

As soon as Chris pushed downward they both cried out in surprise and pain as his hard cock met only resistance. Laura felt sick as she now had to take hold of her brother's thick meat and help guide him into her own body, aiming lower and then instructing when to move.

Chris mumbled something under his breath, grabbed a hold of Laura's shoulders and drove forward, again crying out but this time in astonishment as he watched his stiff erection slip easily and unhindered all the way into sister's open vagina, which quickly became greasy, slick and runny.

Chris now pulled back some and repositioned himself, and while holding his sister's legs wide apart soon began pumping wildly against her thighs as he began to piston his body in and out of hers, drilling deeper and deeper with every one of his thrusts as experience grew.

Early on he pulled back too far and popped out, an ooze of bodily fluids, both his and hers trailing along through the gaping hole left behind. Laura was sure she would be sick when she felt the spill move down her inner thighs and over her bum hole but allowed him to renter her again, lowering his body till he was tight against her own.

Chris moved over Laura's swelling belly, her baby forming inside, and together their skin became warm as he rutted against his little sister. Increasing his tempo, driving harder and deeper still helped to raise the temperature in both their bodies and Laura now fought hard to control her emotions as an unexpected orgasm, one she did not desire, threatened to overtake her.

Laura felt every touch of her brother's flesh. His sweaty stomach over the small hill that was her midriff, his rough thick penis as it ploughed inside her, and his hands which constantly moved over her breasts. Laura again cringed as her brother moaned and lowered his lips over one of her nipples, and began sucking playfully.

Suddenly Chris began to move faster, his moaning louder, and Laura now steadied herself for what she knew was about to happen. Grabbing a hold of her shoulders, Chris began a series of quick deep thrusts before his back arched and he lost all control, collapsing downwards and drilling his entire length deep into his sister's open body. There he stayed as he cried out to God and Heaven above, and immediately Laura could feel as her brother's cock began to open up and spew several warm pulsating jets of his semen up along the channel that led to her womb.

Laura felt her brother's cum coating the inner walls of her body and the only solace left within her was that she knew his seed would not find purchase. But still she swallowed hard as he continued to pump away inside her.

"If you've hurt my baby so help me God, I swear I'll kill you."

Chris remained silent for some time as he collected his thoughts and he came down from his emotional and physical high. His penis shrank inside his sister and as he pulled back slowly he watched it come out with a plop, a thick rope of cum still connecting the two together.

"I never could have imagined, that it would feel like that. We had a deal Laura, but don't worry, I didn't hurt your baby, I mean, our baby."

"Fuck off it is not our baby Chris."

"It sure feels like it to me, now that I've cum inside you."

"And you're never doing that again, you got that?"

"Yeah yeah, I only needed to do it once anyway, so I wouldn't be a... well, you know."

"It's called being a virgin Chris, and you sure were weren't you. Don't you know anything about a woman's body? And being a virgin, well, it's not something dirty Chris."

"Well you were sure in a hurry to lose yours, letting your boyfriend rape you in the backseat of his car. I'm older so I should have been first damn it."

"He did not rape me."

"Oh, then what do you call it, you said you cried the whole time, that he wouldn't stop, and he didn't pull out when you begged him to, so now look, you're a virtual baby making machine."

"The backseat was cramped that's all, and I want this baby so shut up."

"At least I had the decency to do you in your own bed, nice and comfortable, warm sheets."

"Decency, bull shit, no brother would ever ask his sister to do this for him if he was a decent man."

"A man, that's exactly what I am now thanks to you Laura, and I mean that, thank you. You know if I wasn't decent I could have just taken you, raped you myself."

"I wouldn't put it past you."

"God damn it now that hurts Laura, I do care about you, your boyfriend obviously doesn't give a shit."

"Ex-boyfriend."

"That's right, but only because he dumped you when you told him you were pregnant."

"Fuck you men are all the same, you take what you want and then leave the rest. What did you say anyway, when I had to help you get inside me?"

"Hmm, oh, I said I'm sorry for hurting you."

"I doubt that, and what the Hell are you still doing laying on top of me... GET THE FUCK OFF."

Chris lifted himself from his sister but remained sitting on the edge of her bed staring at her. With his hand he reached for her face but Laura turned away and just out of reach. Instead Chris touched her naked belly, quite swollen with a baby growing inside, and enjoyed the feeling of warmth put off by her body before pulling the covers over, actually tucking her in before standing up.

"Get some sleep sis, and I meant what I said, I swear I will never, ever, ask this of you again. Unlike your boyfriend, I would never rape you."

"You just did."

"No I didn't, you take that back. You agreed Laura, you said okay so don't change it around now. And like I promised I won't tell Mom and Dad till you're past twenty-eight weeks so they can't make you get an abortion."

Chris added another blanket to the bed, and adjusted her pillow before turning to leave. Suddenly he stopped in mid motion, turned, leaned down, and kissed his sister on the forehead, taking her completely by surprise, as did his words as he walked away.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.