Laura is Saved - Cover

Laura is Saved

by In2thisshit

Copyright© 2003 by In2thisshit

Erotica Sex Story: Homeless and hopeless Laura stumbles onto a new beginning when she meets Samantha and Max. Yep! They are back and they are hot! <br> This one is really for Laura! Thanks cutie!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Bestiality   .

"Stop it! Stop it right now!" I looked at my Mom standing in the doorway of my room and knew that my life was fucked. "How could you? How could you betray me you little fucking slut?" My stepfather's shrinking cock slid from my cum filled hole with a sickly loud plop! "Get your fucking clothes and take your tramp ass out of my house. WHORE!" My heart was broken. My own Mother turning on me without even asking what was going on. She loved this prick so much that she did not even care that he was fucking me. No, my sin was that I was fucking him and I was viewed as competition. I sat up in bed and my pussy belched more of his foul cum. My Mother moved as shiftily as a bolt of lightning striking an unsuspecting tree. Her open hand caught me by surprise squarely across my left cheek sending me tumbling to the floor. I lay there looking up at the woman who bore me, the woman who had raised me for the last seventeen years and I did not recognize her. Her face red with anger and hurt, her voice raising to a screeching pitch was now almost inaudible. Little pictures of my childhood flashed before my eyes and only then did I see the sin of my betrayal. No, I did not seduce her bastard husband but over the last year his steadfast pressure to woo me into bed was successful. I never meant to hurt my Mother but I had in a most despicable way. She was right. I am trash!

It has been two months since I last saw or even spoken to my Mom. Everyday I regret my decision to fuck that bastard. Sex has ruled my destiny since I was twelve. I loved masturbating but she caught me and told me I was an evil child. I could not sit on my ass for days but still I could not stop touching myself. Then came the boys. Soft words whispered in my ears while they touched my body. What could I do? It felt so good and I soon found myself lying on my back, legs spread wide with a thick cock sliding in and out of my teen twat. Word spread that I was easy and I guess that I was because I enjoyed the sex. Fortunately I never got pregnant and when I finally allowed my stepfather to start banging me he took me to a clinic and I was on the pill. He told me he hated using rubbers and that it felt so good to feel his juicy cum oozing around his cock.

I miss my Mom so much but as long as that big dicked bastard lives with her we can never reconcile. Besides right now I had more pressing problems. I was hungry, very hungry. I hadn't eaten in three day and even then I had only rummaged some scraps from the garbage from a restaurant. Fine dinning at the "Chez Alley." It was so disgusting that I didn't even get to keep that meal down. My body was beginning to stink from lack of bathing. My breath was rotten and my spirits were about as low as they could go. My prospects for a comfortable night's sleep were dwindling as storm clouds approached from the North. I was fucked and had no place to go so I just wandered the park looking for shelter. I figured the bathroom after dark would be a good to sleep for tonight but just as I arrived at the Hotel D'Shitter, my hopes were dashed as the Park Ranger locked the door. As evening's darkness crept over the trees, I was crestfallen. I walked as if in a trance and plopped my weary bones down on the park bench where I had copped an afternoon's nap. I was resigned to my fate as I faced a cold wet sleepless night when I heard a jogger approaching. I figured that maybe, if luck would step in, I could bum enough money so that I could flop at a local motel for the night. I stood in the middle of the path; after all you can't just jump out of the shadows and expect them to fork over some dough. The two shapes appeared from around the corner of the path, which was shielded by a high hedge. I recognized my folly immediately but was unable to dodge the collision that was inevitable. The massive animal that accompanied the woman broke to the left of my frozen form pulling the lady directly into me. The resulting collision slammed my body into the pavement and the back of my head bounced off the hard surface. Stunned I lay there as waves of god-awful pain shot thru my nervous system. My vision was blurred and there was a loud ringing in my ears. Plus it felt like a sack of brick was sitting on my chest making it difficult for me to breathe. And the fucking dog barking and snarling at me was scaring the hell out me.

"Max shut up! Are you all right young lady?"

I focused on the women lying on top of me as best possible. My vision cleared and a very beautiful face materialized only inches from mine. "Heavy!" Quite the linguist I know but shit she was heavy and I could hardly breathe.

"Oh, sorry. Here let me help you up." She reached down and I took her hand. I stood with her assistance but I became unsteady once on my legs as the nausea struck me. Then the pain in my head returned with a vengeance. I tried to focus on the woman's eyes but an inky blackness washed over me. I woke as the first rain drops sprinkled on my face. Shit! I was not only going to spend the night wet and cold but now I would have this fucking headache to deal with. I opened my eyes and was very surprised to find the lady and her dog still kneeling by my side.

"Sweetie, are you alright? I think we need to get you to a hospital."

She was about to go for help when I stopped her with a hand on her wrist. "No, please. I will be okay. I am just a little dazed. Help me to sit up, please."

She helped me to sit upright and held me in her arms. It was the first time in weeks that I felt safe. I leaned against her and rested my weary head against her soft voluptuous breasts. She brushed my tangled hair from my face and asked my name.

"Laura!"

"Well hello Laura. I am Samantha and this blundering beast is Max. I really am sorry about running into you but it seems that it is becoming a habit with Max." She laughed at some private joke but she continued to stroke and comfort me. "Are you alright Laura?"

"My head hurts like hell! I must have bounced it off the pavement. Other than this headache though I'm okay."

"What were you doing in the middle of the jogging path, Laura?"

"I had hoped to bum some money off of you. I wanted to stay at a motel tonight since it was looking like rain and I'm broke."

"Oh, why aren't you at home safe and sound?"

"I can't go home anymore. I am not welcome there." My voice trailed off as I realized for the first time that it was true. I am a homeless person now.

"Well Max and I won't hear of you staying at some fleabag motel. Besides there isn't decent lodging anywhere near here. There's only that flophouse over on the East Side of the park and that is where all the derelicts hang out. No way could your chastity survive a night in that rat hole little lady."

"Chastity! That's a good one!" I respond with a note of sarcasm. Samantha just looked at me oddly. It was like she had guessed my life story with just the meager clues offered.

"Can you stand on your own?"

"I can sure give it a try?" Once again her assistance was necessary to keep me upright.

"Come on Laura. We are going to take you home with us. I want to make sure that you'll be okay before I let you wander off." She put her arm around my waist and I threw one over her shoulder. "Whoa, Laura have you been sleeping in a dumpster? You reek!"

I was embarrassed. What possible answer could I give and still hold onto a shred of self-respect. My Mom used to say, 'Truth will always win the day, honey. Tell people the truth and they will help you through any crisis.' God, Mama, I hope you were right. As Max led the way, Samantha just walked with her arm around me and without asking for it, my life's story rushed from my lips. Samantha listened without interruption. As we neared her home, the last of my story was told and I was sobbing like a child whose new toy lay broken before her. Samantha nearly carried me the last few paces into her home. She opened the door and Max burst ahead as we slowly made our way to the bathroom. Unable to undress myself, Samantha helped strip the soiled clothing from my body. I felt odd standing naked before this complete stranger. I shrugged it off. After all we were both females! Samantha handed me a spare toothbrush and some toothpaste. I leaned over the sink to scrub the nasty grit from my teeth as she ran the water up to temperature in the shower. Then the oddest thing occurred! Samantha stripped herself naked and pulled me into the shower.

The hot water felt wonderful as it flowed over my dirty flesh. I could not recall the last time that I was bathed. Maybe when I was a kid. Well let me tell you it feels wonderful! I stood in the stream of hot water as Samantha readied a soft cloth. Once it was soaped up, she scrubbed the dirt and grime off my flesh. Turning me this way and then that so that she washed every nook and cranny of my body. My skin felt alive again. Then her fingers roamed my nakedness. She massaged my 34C breasts and teased my nipples till they were puffy and swollen hard. Her fingernail pinched at my nipples and they hurt from the wonderful torture. I was becoming very aroused.

I had never thought about sex with a woman before and here I was enjoying the touch of a complete stranger. Her arms wrapped around my torso and I could feel her full breasts as the two fleshy mounds floated across my back as she continued to toy with my titties. When one of her hands moved down beyond my stomach touching my red pubic hair, I moaned my acceptance and opened my legs to ease her access. She took great care washing my vagina. She insured that my thick pussy lips and clitoris were clean... and excited. I was startled though when she began cleaning my butt. She even made sure that my asshole was washed inside and out. I had never enjoyed ass play before but with Samantha it felt good.

The best was when she washed my hair. It felt so good and sensuous that I thought that I would cry. As she rinsed my body one last time, I looked at her and as she opened her arms, I moved into them and lifted my face to hers. We kissed! Her lips were so warm and so soft. Her breath was sweet. Again we kissed only this time it was a much more passionate kiss. Samantha used her tongue to open my lips and lick at my open mouth. I returned her passion as we stood locked in a wet embrace. Safe at last! What a wonderful feeling that is. My emotion welled up and as I started to cry once again, Samantha understood and held me tight.

The water started to chill so we retreated to the bathroom to dry one another. It was my first opportunity to touch Samantha. I was breathless with excitement as I touched another woman for the first time. I could feel myself becoming very wet between my legs. My clit popped from it hood and my cunt lips thicken as I explored her soft flesh. I wrapped my warm lips around her thick nipples and gently suckled them. My mouth moving from one to the other savoring the texture and taste of her flesh. The little nubs hardened and I nibbled on them lightly.

"Mmmmmm!" Samantha moaned. I was exciting her and that pleased me very much. I am not a naïve person and I realized that I was a willing participant in this my first Lesbian affair. Although it did surprise me how easily I accepted sex with another woman. I placed my hand between her legs and found a very wet and flowering vaginal opening. I slipped two fingers just inside of her hole and explore the entrance of her pussy. Her vaginal lips were puffy with excitement. Her dew was slippery and flowed with abundance. I wanted to please her so very badly but I worried that I had no experience with a woman. What if I didn't like the taste of her pussy when I went down on her? I laughed at my fears as I reflected on the many times that I licked my fingers while masturbating. I knew that Samantha's pussy would be heavenly. I worried needlessly.

I ran my fingers around inside of her pussy and was amazed at the similarities as well as the differences I felt within her. The texture of her vaginal tissue was so very like mine but her "G-spot" was much more pronounced than mine was. Mine is a little peanut while hers was about the size of an almond. Also, by the way that her body shook when I massaged it, I would say it was much more sensitive as well.

As I worked her G-spot, Samantha became aggressive pulling my head back by my wet hair and thrusting her tongue deep into my mouth. She placed her hand between my ass cheeks and pulled my body to hers. We remained locked in the most passionate kiss of my life as Samantha ground her body into mine. Our breasts were mashed together so tightly that I could feel her hard nipples drilling into the soft skin of my breasts. The pubic hairs of her mound tickling the flesh of my thigh as Samantha urgently pushed herself against me. I opened myself to her as I swooned with a sexual fever.

"Oh, fuck Laura," Samantha breathed her words hotly into my mouth as we continued the passion of our kiss. I continued to manipulate her sensitive G-spot, moving her quickly toward an orgasm. "That feels sooo damn good. You are going to make me cum. Ohhhh, yesssssss... make meeeee cummmmm babyyyy... Ahhhhh Lauraaaaa!" Her body shuddered and shook as the orgasm washed over her.

I was so caught up in the moment I had forgotten about my injury and my hungry. Now holding my new lover as she returned from her visit with "the little death," I thought about myself for the moment. Wonder of wonders, my headache was gone but the hunger pains remained. My stomach growled loudly and that was enough to break the spell of Samantha's moment of ecstasy. "I'm sorry Samantha. My tummy has a mind of its own. It's just that I haven't eaten in days and..."

"What?" Samantha reluctantly moved from my arms. "Well we will just have to feed that wonderful body of your before we ravish it. But don't you think that you can toy with my affections without giving me an opportunity of returning the favor missy!" Her humor touched me and I returned her warm smile as we wrapped our hair in towels. Samantha handed me a big fluffy towel to wrap around my nakedness and off to the kitchen we went. I followed Samantha, watching her graceful body move under her wrap. Along the way she threw over her shoulder, "Call me Sam and how do you like your eggs?"

"Scrambled with buttered toast and cold milk... Sam."

I wolfed down a heaping plate full of hot delicious scrambled eggs and seven pieces of Jewish rye toast with tons of butter on them. I downed a half a carton of milk and when my hunger was sated I pushed back from the table. I was shocked to find my flat tummy bulging obscenely from all the food I had consumed. Sam noticed me looking at my belly and she pulled the towel loose from my body. My gut pooched out like an overfilled balloon. "Oh shit Sam. I've made a pig of myself but it was so good and I... (burp)! Shit I am sorry. I apparently have lost my manners as well as everything else in my life." Despair hit me once again; I felt it creeping into my mind and my eyes watered up. I tried to look away from Sam but she grabbed my chin and kissed each of my eyes. When a tear did make its way down my cheek she caught it with her tongue. She rubbed my bulging belly and said, "Well if breakfast can get a girl pregnant then baby you be poppin' a little one real soon." Her humor was timed perfectly. I threw my arms around her neck and whispered in her ear, "Take me to bed and I will please you like never before." She pulled back and kissed my lips softly, smiled and answered quite strangely. "That my dear would take some doing!"

I took her hand and followed her from the kitchen. My towel left draped over the chair. Again I watched Sam's body as she walked before me. Her lovely bottom sway seductively beneath that fluffy towel. I pulled the towel from my head and I shook my mane of deep red hair free. I tossed the towel on the hallway floor and watched with delight as Sam, without stopping, stripped her towels away and tossed them aside. I lusted for her as she walked before me naked and beautiful. The light shinning thru the bedroom door afforded me marvelous view of Sam's pussy lips that hung between her legs. Sexual excitement vibrated thru my body and my sex grew wet and slippery. I love that feeling of expectation and excitement and I could not wait to kiss that delicious ass. I licked my lips at the thought of sex with this beautiful woman. I told myself that I was willing to do anything to please Samantha. Anything! Tonight and for as many nights as she would have me. I smiled at the thought that my life may have just turned a corner.

I enter her bedroom and flowed into her arms. We kissed and touched each other intimately. We moved to the bed and we cuddled against one another. I offered myself to Sam and she explored my body with sensuous skill. I allowed myself to float on a cloud of sensuous luxury. I stretched my young body and the day's weariness and despair evaporated. I felt alive for the first time since leaving home. A momentary sadness fleeted across my mind at the thought of home but Sam's tongue had found its way to my pussy. I opened my legs as she maneuvered her body above mine. I looked up into a vision of her feminine loveliness; the moist cleft of her womanhood was only inches above my face. I inhaled deeply of her feminine fragrance it was intoxicating! I watched as swollen pussy lips parted and dew dripped from their surface. A drop landing on my lips and I greedily licked it up, savoring my first taste of womanly secretions. The aroma of her scent and the taste of her dew caused my heartbeat to quicken and my mind to swirl. I drew her body to my face and my tongue parted the petals of her femininity. Slowly my tongue reached beyond her pussy lips and sank into the warm depths of her body. I shivered with excitement as we became engaged in sexual pleasure. The room filled with the moans of women pleasuring one another. Samantha's body moved above me, her flesh pressing into mine. Her tongue carried me high on the wings of ecstasy and I cried as I returned her pleasure. Oh my sweet Samantha!

My orgasm was building rapidly deep in my loins and it came surging to the surface with surprising swiftness. Sam held my legs apart as my stomach muscles spasmed and my pussy gushed forth its juice. My clitoris vibrated as her tongue feasted on the nub. I held my face against her vagina and moaned into the folds of her womanhood as the tremors of orgasmic fury shook my body. Samantha sucked on my clitoris causing my orgasm climbed higher and higher. Like some magical witch, Samantha held my body in thrall and she would not let my pleasure subside. I could not hold anything back any longer.

I relinquished my hold on Samantha and threw my head back and yelled, "Yesssss... Yesssss... Yesssss... YESSSSS... YESSSSS... YESSSSS... AWWWW!" A sexual release like that never before exploded within my body. Every muscle in my body locked, frozen in ecstasy, for just a brief moment in time. My vision blurred and such pleasure that I have never known twisted my muscle so tightly that I feared that I might snap my spine.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.