Rekindling an Old Flame - Cover

Rekindling an Old Flame

by edmondl

Copyright© 2003 by edmondl

Incest Sex Story: Elderly siblings rekindling some lost ardour. This story isn't connected to my horny sister.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Incest   Brother   Sister   .

© 2002 - 2003

Previously submitted to another site under one of my user names.

As it sometimes happens after a death, my sister and I closed her big house and Barbara moved in with me. I am positive that I didn't have any thoughts of intimacy with my middle aged sister and if Barbara's had any thoughts, Barbara didn't give me any hint. Perhaps we should have considered the possibility, because the both of us had, had many years of good active sex with our now cold partners, but there was no indication that the old flames still flickered.

Nothing happened for more than six months. We kept to our rooms, did our own things, enjoyed the companionship at meals and other activities, but our touches were not meant to be stimulating. Probably not that we didn't think about it! Barbara often caught me studying her ample boobs and I guess she didn't miss a chance to estimate the size of my cock.

We have always blamed - or - credited the cold winter for bringing us together. In mid winter a widespread blackout sent us to bed with extra blankets. For Barbara it wasn't enough she couldn't stop shivering. After about an hour of misery, she came running into my bedroom.

"I'm freezing. Can I climb in with you?" she asked

It must have been a relief because she had the warmth of my body plus the extra cover she had carried. First, we cuddled face to face until her shivering slowed. Then, conscious that her big tits were jammed into my chest, she turned her cold back to me. I snuggled to her, making her grateful for my body heat but, a second later, she felt my hard cock poking into her butt. I guess she had no choice of being turned on by my warm body or going back to her frozen bed! She turned toward me and reached down between us.

"If we're going to keep warm this way," she said. "You'll have to keep this..."

But what she brushed away wasn't hard at all. It was my cock, but it was soft and limp. Maybe because we were in bed and holding each other, was making her think sex, she had probably imagined a big cock trying to get between the cheeks of her ass.

"What are you doing, Barbara? You want to play with my cock?" I asked. She knew I was kidding and she had to keep up with me.

"Well," she said, "You were feeling my boobs so..."

I grabbed her left tit, loose and soft under her flannel nightie. "You mean like this?" I said. Suddenly, everything was silent. I took a deep breath but I didn't move my hand. "My god, you're so soft and... Oo, that feels good!" I said.

It was my first titty feel in many months. And I'm sure it was the first time in more than a year that a man's hand had been on Barbara's bulging nightie. I felt a tremor roll through her body. I think she was telling herself that she needed my warmth. She reached for me and moved closer, pushing the full width of her boobs onto my chest. "I'm sorry, I really thought that your cock was poking my butt. I didn't mean to..." But I smothered her words with a kiss-not our usual brother-sister peck but, with our arms pulling us tighter, a full-mouthed loving kiss.

We broke our kiss and pulled away slowly. I patted her butt. "That's OK, Barb. Thanks for the compliment. I haven't had a... an erection for three years! Thanks for the kiss, too. Let's do that again!" I said.

As we squirmed the freezing night was forgotten. She put her arm under my neck and pulled us closer. My hand was still on her big boob, rubbing and squeezing. As our lips touched, my cock moved against her thigh. She reached for it and there it was! It wasn't the biggest or hardest cock she had ever touched but neither was it the soft drooping cock she'd held a few minutes earlier.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.