Car Wash

by The Odalisque

Copyright© 2003 by The Odalisque

Erotica Sex Story: A weekend chore becomes a little less routine for playful lovers.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   .

"Paul, turn the water on again, will you, Babe?" I ask, getting ready to rinse the soap from the roof of the car.

I could have gone to the car wash--it would have been faster-- but I had the time, it's such a nice afternoon... and it occurred to me that we could have some fun, if I can get some help.

Plunging the sponge into the soapy water, I go to work on the hood. Leaning waaaay over, I can feel the crotch of my cutoffs wedge securely between the globes of my ass, exposing my alabaster flesh to his glance.

In an effort to reach across to the center of the car, I stand on tiptoe, one foot off of the pavement, making sure that my thighs are parted so that he can get an eyeful of my freshly-shaven pussy from the back.

Paul's reaction is almost immediate. "Here, Candace, let me help you with that," he murmurs into my ear. His body presses against mine, his broad chest pushes against my back, forcing me against the wet car. His crotch is insinuated against my ass, I can feel his erection--Jesus, it's already so hard--pressing between my cheeks. I push back against him, wiggling my butt against his hard-on, turning to grin at him wickedly.

"What's that in your pocket, Paul?" I ask, playfully.

"It's a specialty tool, made for working in the cracks and crevices of the chassis," he responds, pushing his cock against my ass again, just in case I missed the point.

His arms encircle my waist, his hands find my breasts, kneading them, playing with my nipples, pinching, twisting, enjoying the way I'm starting to squirm against him.

"Paul, don't! Not in out here in front where everybody can see!" I squeal.

"You're the one who wanted to wash the car out here--don't wimp out now. You've got to learn to finish what you start, you little tease!"

He grabs the waistband of my shorts, tugging upwards sharply, effectively "pantsing" me, the crotch pulled up firmly against my cunt lips, making my pussy and my clit throb with an almost painful intensity.

I feel the fingers of his right hand slide between my asscheeks, teasing my rosebud. Despite my concern about being observed, I can't help but savor the feel of his probing fingers and involuntarily I press back against his hand.

Putting both hands on the sides of my hips, my lover turns me to face him, his glance taking in the now transparent t-shirt which is clinging wetly to my braless breasts. Nipples hard, areolae plainly visible, I feel more conspicuous than if I were naked.

But my self-consciousness is diverted by the lump in the crotch of his jeans. My hand reaches out to stroke his turgid rod and after a moment, my fingers find the tab of his fly and pull the zipper down. Before he can stop me, my hand slides into the opening and my fingers curl tightly around his thick cock. I lean into him, my face upturned, lips parted, preparing to kiss him and...

"Hey guys, want some help?" Bob, Paul's neighbor, has decided to lend a hand.

"No thanks, Bob, we've got everything under control," Paul replies cheerfully.

"Oh, come on. It's no trouble. It always helps to have an extra pair of hands, you know."

"You may have a point," Paul concedes, looking at me speculatively.

"I don't know what you're thinking about Paul, but whatever it is, just forget it," I hiss.

"What's wrong with you? The man just wants to help, Candace. Jeez, you're so paranoid!" Paul whispers teasingly.

Bob grabs the extra sponge and goes to work on the trunk of the car.

Not wanting to expose myself to his neighbor, I turn away and continue washing the hood, acutely aware of Paul's body still pressing against me. His prick, pre-cum oozing from the head, has worked its way from the open fly of his jeans and is now sliding up and down between my legs, rubbing against me from my soaking pussy to my asshole.

Bob grabs the hose, rinses the trunk and starts to wash the side rear panel of the car, seemingly oblivious to our carnal play. "The key to a good car wash is to use plenty of water," he comments idly.

"Yeah, it makes a big difference when everything is really wet," Paul mutters as he pushes me against the car again, sliding his cock into my sopping wet cunt. "Take it, you little bitch. This is what you wanted, isn't it?" he whispers in my ear. My pussy automatically starts to contract around his hardness.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.