Web Cam Catastrophe - Cover

Web Cam Catastrophe

Copyright© 2003 by Naive

Chapter 1: Caught and Sentenced

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1: Caught and Sentenced - Nick gets caught exposing himself and has to pay the price.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Incest   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   Exhibitionism  

It started out like any other weekend. Nick was out in the backyard doing his chores. Donna, his sister, was out running around with her friends. And, Mary their mother was in the house doing bills and going over their finances.

So here Nick was, like every weekend, stuck at home. Working away in the garden, pulling out rocks and planting some of his mother's flowers. He couldn't help feeling a little jealous; his mom always let his sister get away with everything, while he was lucky to survive scuffed shoes. To Mary though, this was the right thing to do. Donna was a little wild, but being a girl she would calm down. Nick on the other hand needed special attention. If she didn't keep an eye on him he'd be even wilder than Donna. She could help but remember that when Frank, Nick's father, was young he was rather wild, and wished he been kept on a tighter leash. Now that he was gone it was up to her to make sure that Nick turned out right, because Nick had to carry on his father's name - that was the most important thing.

Deep down though, Mary could tell that she was being a little too hard on Nick. Really, she didn't give him much freedom, and he was becoming more and more introverted. So, she decided that this weekend would be a little different. She was going to run out to get her hair done, but she was going to leave Nick home alone; something she never did. Over the last four years, since his father had passed, Nick had never gotten into any trouble. In fact, he was an A student, very polite, and never really complained. Leaving Nick alone would be her chance to show him that she was really starting to trust him.

Grabbing her purse and preparing to leave, Mary watched Nick out the back sliding glass door. He'd become quite a strong and handsome boy, but he was still very shy. So shy in fact, that the one thing he hated most about working outside on the weekends was his mother's rule that he could only wear a pair of shorts. Mary hated having to wash all those clothes weekend after weekend. Ground in dirt and mud were such a pain to get out, and right now they really didn't have the money to buy new clothes. So, she only made him work in the backyard, while carefully doing the front herself. Anyway, he always got such a nice tan out of it. Someday he'd really appreciate that.

"Nick," Mary yelled from the back door, waving to him, "I'm going to run out and get my hair done. I'll be back in a few hours. Now don't go anywhere." Already getting to his feet to prepare to go, Nick staggered to a half crouch unsure he'd heard her right. But, she didn't repeat herself. She just waved and left. This was totally unexpected. Kneeling back down into the fresh sewn dirt, he hurried to finish planting the last of the flowers. This wasn't a chance he was going to waste. Nick felt lightheaded and giddy - it felt like he'd been paroled. Finally, something was going right.

After quickly finishing up, he jumped in the shower. Washing away the grime and dirt. He felt clean and free in a way he hadn't in years. Quickly drying himself, he threw on some clothes. He had to look good for the web-cam.

It was funny this chance coming up like this; just weeks earlier he'd start talking to Allison online. She was one of the prettiest girls in school, and surprisingly liked talking with him. Everything was working out just great. Rushing to the computer he could only hope she'd be there. This time he wouldn't have to sneak online to talk to her. They'd be free to talk for hours with no interruptions. He didn't have to worry about his mom watching over his shoulder. For some reason she seemed to think he'd get into one of those dirty chat room and become a total pervert overnight.

All Nick cared about though was getting to talk to Allison. Having friends was okay, but what he really wanted was a girlfriend. Hoping beyond hope, he wanted Allison to be the one. What was really great though was that she really seemed to like him. Although they talked quite a bit Nick couldn't bring himself to tell her about his situation at home. It was just too embarrassing. In fact, none of his friends knew. What would they think if they found out just how bad his mother babied him? He just couldn't let that happen. He'd never be able to face them again. At sixteen you were supposed to be treated like an adult - not like a six year old.

Flipping on the computer and starting his chat program Nick was overjoyed to see Allison's icon there. It was definitely turning into a great day. After their cursory hellos, Nick happily told her they were finally alone, at least for a few hours. They could talk and wouldn't have to worry about someone barging in. Allison seemed happier about this than he'd expected, but that was just a sign of how great the day was turning out. They didn't talk for long before Allison suggested the unthinkable: virtual doctor. A game of 'you show me yours and I'll show you mine.' Nick was flabbergasted by the very idea but more excited then clear thinking would allow. This would be his chance, his first chance, to see a real girl naked. It was well worth the price, because after all, it was Allison.

They negotiated a little, setting down a couple of ground rules before they started: Neither would record their little game and each would take a turn stripping for the other. A quick game of rock, paper, and scissors and it was decided Nick would go first. Both moved their cameras around the room to show that they were alone. Then the game started.

Taking a quick breath, Nick flipped on the radio finding just the right music for the occasion. Piece by piece he started pealing his clothes away. He was glad he took the time to get fully dressed before going online. Not that he suspected anything like this. Trying as best he could to look sex, making them both laugh, he stripped off. It didn't take long for him to be left with nothing but his blue boxers. Feeling a little shy, but pumped at the same time, he turned slowly sliding them cautiously down his legs. Allison had a perfect view of his ass as he did this, his balls swaying as he stepped free of the last of his clothing. Nick wasn't surprised to see a full-blown hard-on staring back up at him. This was the most erotic sexy thing he'd ever done. Turning around he kept his hands blocking Allison's view, but she just cheered him on until finally he let her see what she wanted.

"Wow, nice package." She said examining him through the camera. "Will you stroke it for me." Nick was a little shocked at how forward she was and blushed a bit, but hormones had taken over. He was willing to do anything to see Allison naked. Sitting on the rolling chair, he adjusted the camera so she could see him stroke his hard cock for her. Suddenly, the door burst open.

Barging into the room, his mom started to speak before she noticed what was going on. "Nick are you in here. I can't find my wallet have you... Oh, my God!" She screamed as Nick tried desperately to hide his shame. "What in the hell do you think your doing?" Stepping behind him Mary looked at the screen catching Allison staring back at her still fully clothed. "Don't you move!" She yelled at Allison through the camera. Yanking Nick up and spinning him around over her knee, she gave him no time to protest. "You want a show. You're going to get one!" Shifting the camera angle to showcase Nick's ass she locked her leg over his, and started smacking away at his ass with her hand. From cheek to cheek she liberally spread her anger over them. "I can't believe you did this." Nick struggled as her hand burned into his tender flesh. "I was just starting to trust you and you do this?" Grabbing a large wooden ruler from the desk, she started turning his ass from bright pink to a fiery red.

Allison couldn't move. She was trapped in perverse fascination, as Nick's mother laid into him. Never before had she seen someone get spanked. In fact, her parents didn't even believe in spanking. But watching Nick take his paddling, his pretty ass jiggling back and forth, struggling under her relentless blows. His cock peeking out from time to time, as his ass almost glowed, had her panties dripping. This was much better then what she had planned, and all of it saved for posterity. But, just as it was getting exciting the camera went black, leaving Allison to wonder just what was happening a few blocks away.

"What do you have to say for yourself young man? Why would you do this to me?" Mary was breathless as she stood Nick before her. Gently he rubbed at his tender ass trying to look away, until Mary stood and forced him to stare her in the eyes. "I thought I raised you better then this. And look!" Mary smacked the sensitive underside of his still rigid member. "You're still hard, and in front of your Mother. What kind of pervert are you? I didn't raise you this way. I want a full explanation right this minute." So, piece-by-piece Nick had to explain just what had happened and why. It wasn't what his mother wanted to hear, but it was the truth. With a heavy sigh Mary sat back down and examined her son. He'd turned into an exceptionally handsome young man and decently endowed. Maybe he was too sheltered, but he still had to learn right from wrong. "I understand," she said shaking her head a little, "but that is no excuse. If you're so interested in seeing a naked woman I'll buy you a magazine. But this will never happen again, do you understand?" Nick could only nod, still mortified at having to stand naked in front of his mother. Even with his hands in front of him he felt totally awkward and humiliated. It was beyond words. "This little punishment didn't seem to do much good." She said setting the ruler back on the desk. "I think something more appropriate is in order. From now, until I feel you've regained some sense of modesty, you will not be allowed to wear any clothes in this house again. Do you understand?" Nick stood there totally knocked out. It was a total nightmare.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.