Being Seen by Nurse Holly

by Tom Land

Copyright© 2003 by Tom Land

Erotica Sex Story: Tom has been lusting after his doctor's nurse, Holly, for a couple of years or more. Fihnally he decides to tell her what effect she has on him and he is more than surprised by the response he gets.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Doctor/Nurse   .

Chapter 1

I don't know about you but whenever I've had an attractive and young nurse giving me attention when I go to the doctor's office, it's all I can do to keep my hands off of her and try not to seduce her right there in the examining room. Well, that usually works, but not the last time I went to see my doctor.

Holly isn't beautiful but she's very cute. Do you know what I'm talking about?? A young woman who's got a nice body (the girl at the eye shop is another example) and a very cute face, a wonderful personality and tits and an ass on her that will not quit. Well, the first time I met Holly I left the office that day with a barely unnoticed hardon and the desire to ask her for a date that night. Well, that's one of the problems -- you see, Holly's a married woman and she's the mother of two young boys.

I've actually known Holly since before she became a mother and watching her grow bigger and bigger through two pregnancies nearly drove me wild. I was so envious of her husband who'd gotten to fuck her and get her pregnant. Mmmmmmmmm, her sexy rounded B-cup breasts have grown from her two babies until Holly's now a very solid and very hot C-cup and she's so cute and so desirable that it drives me wild. I'd almost be tempted to go "see the doc" just to get a look at sexy Holly.

Well, last week I did go to the doctor again to get a flu shot and just normal checkup. Well, I sure got a checkup all right but not the kind I'd anticpated. And I sure got my money's worth from my doctor's visit.

Holly swung into the examining room with a beautiful smile beaming on her face and I could feel my cock growing hard in my pants from just having her in the same room. I knew she worked hard and with two little babies and a husband at home, I knew that kept her on her feet for a long day. But she was always "up" and in the best spirits. And I was rapidly getting "up" myself. While Holly went through the normal screening stuff, I sat there and just reveled in being in a room alone with her. I wanted so badly to put that examining table next to us to an immediate use but I knew that all my fantasies were in vain and just that -- empty wishful lusty thoughts that would never become a reality.

Holly wears the typical kind of nurse's outfit that you see in every doctor's office -- the loose-fitting pants and button-up top that she puts on over her bra and panties. And some sort of a loose fitting smock that she uses to carry her nursing notes and tools. But Holly's loose top and smock did nothing to disguise the full roundedness of her mature breasts and when she's turn around and bend over, I could clearly see the outline of her bikini panties (I wish it had been a thong) through the material. It was hot seeing how sexy her panties fit her well-rounded ass. I'm sure Holly felt her ass had grown a bit too big but I could only think about the sexy curves and how much I'd love to cup one in each hand as I drove my hard dick into her waiting pussy.

Holly had on some very nice smelling perfume too and that did absolutely nothing to help my increasing horniness and desire to have my way with her right then and there. Man, her perfume was just like an aphrodisiac to me. I could feel the blood swelling my cock harder and fuller from her scent.

Finally, I decided to go for break and I opened my mouth and said, "Holly, can I tell you something without offending you?? You're one of the most attractive and most refreshing women I've ever been around?"

Well, I figured at that point Holly would either turn around and smack me into the hallway or she'd storm out and report my "freshness" to her doctor. She didn't do either one and for a moment I thought maybe I was going to be in REAL TROUBLE.

"What did you just say, Tom?" Holly asked as she quit writing down my blood pressure and pulse.

Waiting just a moment to see if her question was from a woman offended or is it was a request for me to tell her again what I'd just said, I spoke with an even firmer voice than the first time. "I said I think you're very attractive, Holly, and you're a very desirable woman to be around." Suddenly realizing I'd gone much further towards speaking the truth than I'd intended, I tried to blurt out some sort of qualifying statement to moderate the directness of my words, but then I realized that my comments were not offending Holly but in fact producing an unexpected welcome from this young woman in her mid-20s.

"Tom, you have no idea what those words you just said to me mean. You have no way of knowing but I haven't had a man let me know that I was attractive or cute or much less desirable in so long that I can't remember."

"What, Holly?? You mean your husband doesn't tell you regularly that he finds you attractive and that you're sexy and that he finds you desirable?"

Holly just laughed as I sat there wondering where this exchange of words was about to take us -- two adults alone in a doctor's examining room with no one there to see or hear us -- no one at all. I suddenly realized that just being with Holly had brought me to full hardness in my cock and now that she was reacting in a very positive way to my comments, I actually began to ponder what I might be able to accomplish before I left the room.

"You won't believe it but my husband was very romantic and very openly hot for me when we were first married. I don't know what happened but since I've had my second baby, he barely touches me, and he never tells me that he loves me or anything. No, I haven't heard any man say that I'm hot or that I'm anything at all in nearly three years."

Now as I sat there listening to Holly react to my earlier comments, I allowed part of my brain to gaze up and down her body while the other part tried to deal with the surprising turn our exchange had so quickly taken. The first thing I noticed was that Holly's smock was pulled rather firmly down over the sexy swell of her full breasts and there was no doubt that her nipples were both very hard and very pointed, pushing out hotly against her top. I loved seeing that something -- my words, Holly's reaction, her horniness or something -- had turned Holly on right there in front of my gazing eyes. For the moment, I was just thrilled that I'd taken the chance and told Holly what effect she had on me. Little did I expect what happened next.

"Tom, I can't tell you what your words have done to me just now. You've really made my whole day by telling me that you find me attractive and I want to thank you so much." I could almost see traces of tears in Holly's eyes as she opened up and almost became an entirely different woman with me in the aftermath of my comments to her. "I want to just kiss you and give you a big hug, Tom," Holly said as she walked over to me and wrapped her arms around my neck. I took the opportunity and pulled her upper body close to mine, feeling the pressure of her breasts against my muscular chest. I wanted so badly to reach down and cup Holly's asscheeks in my hands and pull her groin close against my hard erection -- but I didn't follow my intuition for that moment.

As Holly and I were embracing, I suddenly felt her hand moving into my groin and her soft hand cupped the hard fullness of my horny cock tightly pressed against the front of my pants.

"I can tell from how how and aroused you are, Tom, that your words were totally genuine. Man, I don't remember when I had a man pay me such overt and honest compliments. Can I show you how much you've made me feel like a sexy woman again?"

With that, Holly stepped back from where I sat in the chair next to the examining table and she bent over towards my hard cock, swiftly finding my zipper and rapidly undoing my pants and unfastening my belt until the only thing between her and my hard thick cock was the material of my briefs.

Now I couldn't believe what was happening. Apparently my direct and subtle sexy words to Holly had hit a very needy point in her life and she was really blossoming in response to me. As I sat there in the room, with the door closed to give us a bit of privacy, Holly covered the hard lump of my cock through my briefs and squeezed my erect dick before she pulled the waistband of my briefs down and off of my cock, baring me to her gaze and to her hands and mouth. I'd often imagined what it would be like to make love to Holly, to have her fuck me or give me a blowjob but there's no way I ever thought it would happen for real. It WAS happening for real right then and there.

Holly stroked my hard long cockshaft and already pre-cum was starting to leak from the juice hole of my hard dick. Without our saying anything, she and I both knew time was very limited under the circumastances because the doctor might enter the room at any minute. Holly was intent of sucking my hard cock, however, and she quickly licked her moist lips over the head of my dick and then took the entire head into her mouth, started to suck the head while she allowed her hand to stroke up and down my cockshaft.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Holly, yes, Holly, what are you doing to me?" was about all I could manage to sputter out as the object of my sexy daytime fantasies actually had my cockhead and half the length of my horny dick inside her mouth and she was obviously intent upon sucking me off. I loved it. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck yeah, having Nurse Holly with my naked hard cock in her mouth and she was sucking me like a mega-vacuum cleaner.

Holly had only been sucking my cock for about 30 seconds when she began moving her head up and down, keeping my swollen head of my cock inside her lips but using her mouth to bring me to climax as quickly as she could do it. I wanted more than anything to fuck Holly, to move between her shapely legs and feel the hardness of my hot cock buried inside her hot young pussy but for the moment I would relish the feel of having her warm sucking lips wrapped totally around my manhood and bringing me to an explosive hot orgasm in her mouth.

I began moving my hips up and down just before I knew that Holly was going to bring me off, she moaned at the hotness of my sexy response to her blowjob and then I moaned, "Mmmmmmmmmmmmm, yeah, Holly, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna shoot off now" and as my nurse sucked and swallowed as quickly as she could to keep up with me, my cock started spurting shot after shot of my hot thick cum into her mouth and down into her throat. Holly was moaning lustily form the sexiness of our impromptu oral sex session and I was already planning how I could manage to get in Holly's panties and take this luscious young woman all the way.


Chapter 2

My first sexual experience with Holly, my doctor's nurse, began that day when I'd taken the chance to tell her how attractive and how desirable I thought she was. I don't know what possessed me to tell her that and the result was something I'd never expected to happen. Holly had bent over me, unzipped my pants and taken my semi-aroused cock, sucking it to full hardness and giving me a very hot blowjob before she brought me off and swallowed every last drop of my exploding jism.

As I sat there and let Holly take my cock into her sexy soft lips and suck me to climax, I was totally frustrated that I couldn't turn her over onto the nearby examining table and fuck her pussy. I felt sure that Holly had one heck of a hot tight little pussy even though she'd had a couple of babies. I only wished this had happened somewhere other than while I sat there waiting for the doctor to walk into the room.

Holly had licked my cock and bobbed her hot mouth up and down over my hard throbbing dick until I blew my wad deep in her mouth and then she licked me clean and tucked my cock back into my pants, zipping me up before she stood up, a very satisfied and happy smile on her lips.

"You just made my day, Tom, and I hope I've made yours too," Holly said as she licked her lips, still enjoying the taste of my cum in her mouth.

She straightened her nurse's outfit, seeming to pull the top down firmly over her rounded breasts to emphasize them to me and then started towards the door of the room. Before she turned the knob to open it, she glanced back at me and said, "Do you want to find out how desirable I can really be, Tom??" Shaking my head "yes" in response, Holly said, "Well, I get out of her at 4:30 today. Park in the back of my house near the garage and I'll be home about 15 minutes after I leave here."

Without another word, Holly left the room and the doctor entered and gave me my yearly checkup shortly afterward. I hoped he didn't get around my groin because I wondered how I'd explain a cock that was already starting to get turned on again from just remembering how hot Holly had sucked my cock. I knew I would have a hard time waiting until nearly 5:00 to go to her house but I knew her husband had a job that kept him away for long shifts and we'd have several hours alone hopefully before anyone was likely to interrupt us.

At 4:45 I pulled up behind Holly's house and parked where she'd wanted me to. I could see her car in the garage and I went through the gate of the backyard fence and tried the backdoor to see if she'd left it unlocked for me. It was open so I slipped inside and tried to find my way to wherever Holly was waiting. She came walking out of her bedroom and she was still wearing her nurse's outfit from work that day. That was really good because most of my sexual fantasies about Holly had involved her in her nursing outfit. Now I could live out my hottest sexual fantasies about her for real.

Holly had seemed to change into an entirely different woman from the normally quiet reserved woman I'd known before that morning. My words to her seemed to have triggered a reaction that had only been lying dormant within her for the first man lucky enough to acknowledge her sexuality and her natural beauty. I was glad to be the lucky guy.

Holly walked straight towards me and I took her into my arms, and our lips met in the kiss of a man and woman who are hot and lusty with sexual desire for each other. There was no romance or love budding here -- just me and Holly, both horny, both needy and both totally impatient to be hotly intimate with each other. As our lips tangled and explored each others' mouths, my hand ventured downward onto the mound of Holly's breast underneath her top. I closed my hand firmly over the curved shape of her breast and pulled her body close to mine with my other hand. I could tell that my attentions and the feel of my body close to hers was turning Holly on quickly. I knew from her comments that morning that Holly hadn't been touched intimately in a long time and she was more than hungry for a man's touch and attentions.

When my hand touched Holly's breast, she began to moan and pushed her body closer to mine. My cock was so hard I thought it would poke through my pants if I didn't get it freed soon. Holly and I stood there for a few minutes kissing and touching each other's bodies and then she took me by the hand and lead me towards her guest room. I figured maybe she didn't want to make too much of a mess in her master bedroom but I really didn't care. She was ready for some serious sex and I was willing to accomodate in whatever way I could to meet her needs and mine. When Holly walked through the door of the bedroom, she reached down, grabbing the hem of her top and pulled it off smoothly over her head. Then she unsnapped the fastening on her pants and pulled them off of her body as well while I quickly undid my pants and slid them off onto the floor at my feet. My shirt soon followed and then I reached over between Holly's breasts, finding the snap to her front closure bra and undid it, pulling the cups of her bra away, exposing her firm rounded breasts to my eyes. I felt my cock jerk because as I was getting Holly naked, her body was even more beautiful and sexy than I'd have ever hope for. Her nipples were medium sized and dark brown to match the color of her hair and eyes. The nipples were already growing hard from expectant arousal and as she removed her pants I could see that her pussy hair, dark in color too, was showing through the material of her panties.

I slipped my briefs off and stood there in front of Holly with my hard thick 8 inches of horny cock jutting up at an angle from my groin. I was very horny for Holly and I hoped she liked what she was seeing for the second time that day. I wasn't sure how much of my cock she'd been able to really see when she'd given me the blowjob, but now I was totally naked for her and ready to fuck.

Holly slipped her bra off of her shoulders, and pulled her panties off onto the floor, and then she moved over in front of me, taking the shaft of my cock in her hand and kissing the head of my swollen cockhead again. I was so horny at that point that I didn't even want Holly to give me head; I simply wanted her to fuck me in whatever position she wanted to. I let her lick and stroke my cock for just a few minutes and then I back her towards the bed, pushing her against it and letting her lie back with her legs dangling over the side. Pushing her thighs apart, I moved in between them, first letting my fingers stroke up and down her inner thighs and then I bent over and licked my tongue up and down the wet lips of her pussy. Holly was mewling and moaning in lusty pleasure from the feel of having a man licking her pussy. I cupped her asscheeks in both hands, pulling her wet needy cunt close to my face. I was just about to bring her to orgasm but I decided to wait and do that with my cock instead. Moving up between Holly's spread legs, I rubbed the swollen head of my cock in her swollen wet pussy lips and then prepared to mount her and start fucking her. I adjusted Holly on the bed so she was comfortable and then wedged the head of my cock in her pussy, grabbing her by the waist as I slid forward, letting my cock start burying itself deep inside her pussy.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, yesssssssssssss, Tom, give me all your hard dick," Holly moaned as I hit bottom and then I immediately started pulling out and began to steady rhythm of riding my cock in and out of her pussy. I reached up as Holly and I began to move together, filling both hands with the full rounded mounds of her sexy breasts. I'd always found Holly's sexy breasts very hot to look at and imagine what they'd look like naked. Now I knew and her breasts were gorgeous. I loved seeing them, feeling them and then I leaned forward, licking first one nipple and then the other one as I continued bucking my ass in and out, filling Holly's cunt full with my hard driving cock.

Holly and I had been fucking with her lying on the side of the bed like that for about 10 minutes when I decided to see what effect it would have on Holly if I told her that I wanted her to get on top of my dick and ride me up and down while we fucked. I told her just that and she seemed very eager to be on top and in control of our fuck. Holly let me pull out of her pussy and then I lay down in the middle of her guest bed, holding my hard cock erect from my groin while Holly climbed up on me, and settled herself down quickly over the length of my hot cockshaft. She loved the instant my cock entered her pussy and then it took no time at all for Holly to swing into a very lusty hot rhythm of letting my cock fuck her as she rode up and down on it. I grasped both her titties in my hands and then just as she was approaching orgasm, I cupped her ass in my hands, actually lifting her up and down and controlling the pace of her writhing on top of me until she moaned that she was cumming and I felt my nuts cut loose and start spewing my load of cum deep up into her climaxing pussy.

After we'd both climaxed, Holly sucked my cock to full erection again and then we took a quick shower before I carried her back out to the bed and fucked her a second time. I'll tell you about that later because our second fuck was as hard as the first one had been. I'd discovered a virtual gold mine in this horny young woman. Wow, what a nurse.


Chapter 3

My day with Holly had been beyond my wildest imagination. As I've mentioned earlier, I'd long enjoyed sexy fantasies about Holly, about how cute and sexy she seemed to me, and I'd always wondered how hot it would be to have the chance to be sexually intimate with her. Then, when I'd taken the opportunity to tell her, she'd literally jumped at my opening and "took the bull by the horns" -- so to speak.

We'd just finished our first fuck together, and then Holly joined me in her shower to freshen up. We'd both been so horny to have sex after her giving me a blowjob in the doctor's office that morning that neither wanted of us wanted to waste time showering before we hopped in the sack together. After I'd given Holly a really hot fuck -- the first she'd had in many months, then she'd come into the shower with me and we had ourselves another hot playtime.

I got the shower running, the water just the right temperature and force and then Holly stepped inside, her naked body suddenly glistening as the warm water cascaded down over her beautiful young womanly body. Sure, Holly was sporting a little belly from having two babies, but she was cute beyond imagining. And seeing her naked, her soft brown pussy fur matted from the juices of her arousal and my cum framed the hot tight pussy I'd just fucked for the first time in a very sexy way. I couldn't wait to finish our shower so we could have another couple of rounds in her guest bed.

I first took the washcloth and lathered Holly's body up good with the soft soap she had there. She seemed to glow as I not only enjoyed the feel of her nicely rounded body through the washcloth but then I took my bare hands and caressed her breasts, her face, her lower stomach, her thighs, and her ass while she enjoyed the warm water just massaging her body overall. I even shampooed Holly's hair for her and when I was finished bathing her, I moved down and sucked on her nipples for quite a few minutes and then I kneeled down in the shower between her shapely legs and started licking my tongue up and down Holly's pretty pussy. Mmmmmmmmmm, boy did she taste good. I was sure I might taste some of my own jism I'd just blasted into her during our fuck but mainly I was tasting Holly's hot wet pussy.

Holly loved having her pussy licked, and eventually I started caressing her pussy slit and when my fingers got wet from her juices, I slid one, then two fingers up inside her and started fucking them in and out. Holly was moaning and pushing her crotch towards me, begging me to bring her off again with my mouth, my fingers or whatever way I could. I did, too. I ate her pussy with my lips and my tongue until she orgasmed on my face and then I stood up, took her in my arms, and we kissed under the cascading water until we were both ready to return to her bed.

I picked Holly up, and carried her out to the bed as she lay in my arms, enjoying the lusty hotness of our time together. I told her I wanted to take her this time doggy style, so Holly stood beside the bed and leaned over, bracing herself with her arms on the side of the bed. I took my hardening cock in my right hand, rubbing my cockhead up and down her pussy slit to get it lubed up and then I wedged it in the swollen lips of her pussy and when she seemed ready for me to mount her, I pushed forward, watching as my cock began to slide inside Holly's body and disappear inside her body. When I was inside her and I knew my cock was fully positioned to fuck her well, I reached underneath Holly's chest and cupped both her sexy breasts as they dangled their within my reach.

"mmmmmmmmmmmmmm, yeah, Tom, you fucking hottie, do me, oh yeah, do me, and do me right," Holly begged and moaned hotly as I slowly increased the speed and depth of my thrusts in and out of her pussy. Holly was one of the hottest fucks I'd ever experienced and she was rewarding me richly for my attentions and my taking time to show her how much I wanted her in the most intimate ways possible.

As I let my passion for Holly grow hotter and hotter, I caught myself wishing I'd been able to do this with her when she'd been pregnant with one of her babies. I'd seen Holly at those times and I've never seen a woman who looked more desirable in pregnancy. So, Holly was just one very hot young woman whether she was expecting a baby or not. I hadn't even asked Holly if she was on birth control -- and at that moment I thought maybe she wasn't and maybe I'd have her in the motherly way by the end of our afternoon roll in the sack. I squeezed her sexy breasts, flicking the nipples on the peak of each rounded titty and I continued

to drive my horny thick cock in and out in a steady rhythm. Holly obviously loved to fuck and to be fucked. She'd done a masterful job of riding my dick earlier and she seemed to really enjoy taking my cock from behind like that. I noticed her hand stealing up between her legs and she was caressing and diddling her clit, soon she started moaning that she was going to cum and I jacked up the pace of my fucking in and out as I could tell that Holly was cumming as I pounded her. She collapsed forward onto the bed in orgasm and I continued to fuck her until I could feel another hot climax growing in my nuts. I stopped moving finally, my cock buried deep inside Holly pussy and then my balls cut loose, blasting spurt after thick white spurt of my hot cum inside her hot pussy.

After a few minutes, Holly climbed on up into the center of the bed, and I moved over on top of her, my cock semi-hard and started our third fuck together. As I slid my cock deep inside Holly again, she looked me in the eye and said, "Tom, I didn't have any idea you had this in you."

I smiled and said back to her, "Holly, I had no idea that paying you a compliment could reap such benefits. Can I have another nurse's checkup in a few days?"


Chapter 4

You might think after the hot sexual liaisons that I had with Holly that we'd have started seeing each other regularly from that moment on. I know I sure wanted to get at Holly the very next day after our first sexual encounter. I think Holly did too -- well, she even said she'd love to meet me for another hot round of fucking, but... and then she reminded me that there were the complications of a husband and two small boys to consider. Damn!! But Holly and I both agree that in two weeks we'd ensure that I could plan on another "nurse visit" and so I found myself horny and hotter than heck to fuck Holly again days before it was going to be possible.

There wasn't any reasonable excuse for us to meet at the doctor's office again that soon and there wasn't any way that we were going to be able to do what we wanted to in the constraints of time and space there in the doc's examing room. So, Holly and I agreed to meet at a motel in the nearest town where no one would know we were getting together. I could hardly wait. As the days seemed to slowly pass before our next "get-together", I found myself thinking about how hot and sexy Holly was. I scratched my head over and over trying to imagine why her husband wasn't making love to her regularly, but then I figured his stupidity was resulting in my own good fortune. So, I didn't plan on doing anything to mess up my arrangement with his very cute and very horny young bride.

The day arrived and I parked my car near the motel room where I'd agreed to meet Holly. Holly said she'd be there by 4:30 and I told her that I'd be there 30 minutes later. She'd asked that I give her 30 minutes to get freshened up because she said she always felt so grungy and somewhat tired after just leaving work. I wondered what else Holly had in mind when she wanted me to give her that 30 minute "window" before I met her. I would soon find out.

Holly and I had agreed that since she'd be in the room first, she'd just leave the door unlocked and I'd let myself in. We'd booked a room for the entire evening and she'd made excuses with her husband that she was going on a "girls' night out" with some of her old high school friends. She laughed and told me that compared to an evening of drinking and shopping with girlfriends, she'd rather meet me and get fucked anytime. I'd gently asked Holly if her husband had shown her any more intimacy since our first fuck together and she'd said, "No" so I knew that Holly would be just as hot to trot and horny to fuck as she'd been that first day.

I turned the doorknob and the door opened smoothly. Stepping inside, I allowed my eyes to adjust gradually to the subdued lighting as I turned the lock on the door, ensuring that Holly and I would be alone with no one to bother us for as long as we chose. Knowing Holly, I assumed she'd be in the rightmost of the two rooms of the suite, and when I walked to the door, I could instantly see I'd been correct. Holly was lying there in the middle of the bed. She'd taken the 30 minutes before I arrived, and I could smell the fresh clean aroma and her perfume telling me that she'd taken a quick shower and slipped "into something comfortable" as the old chiche' goes. Oh yeah, Holly was in something very comfortable from what I could see. Mmmmmmmmmm, if only her female co-workers and the doctors she worked for could see her now. Nurse Holly was naked -- except for a sexy yellow short nightgown that she had on over her otherwise nude body. Her sexy dark nipples showed clearly through the see-through material of the nightgown and I could also see the distinctive brown fur of her pussy there in the vee of her thighs. Holly was just an attractive young woman and I could hardly believe that I'd lucked into a sexual and very sensual relationship with this young wife and mother. But, she wasn't getting any attention from her husband or any other man and I was the one who'd been fortunate enough to show her some attention and she knew a good thing when she experienced it.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.