Mute Jess - Cover

Mute Jess

by JAX

Copyright© 2003 by JAX

Incest Sex Story: she was the best of all worlds. beautiful and silent. if only i could make her brother give her up

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Rough   .

The first time I ever saw Jess was at her brother's big house. I've been doing business with Tony for some months now; he supplies the very best motor documents you can buy. Today I was picking up five, all I had to do now was to boost the cars to match. My workshop would do the rest; change engine and registration numbers and such, to match these documents. I walked into his lounge and there she was, lying naked on his sofa, her hands manacled behind her back.

"Not met my sister Jess, have you?" he asked.

"W-what no," I stuttered, my eyes rooming over her naked body, my trousers suddenly tight. He stood beside her, her big eyes flitting between us; his fingernails running over her erect nipples.

"Oh yeah, Jess here is a real treasure," he chuckled, his hand suddenly backhanded her hard across her large tits, the sound of flesh on flesh made me jump.

"And you know the best thing about her, it's not a sexy body," he smiled down at her, "it's the fact that she's a mute."

"Oh," was all I could think of to say, I looked on at the tableau before me, his hands now gently fondling her tits.

"Childhood accident, fell on a broken bottle, cut her vocal cords," he chuckled, "now all she can do is squeal like a pig. If you want," he said moving away, "you can have a go with her, while I get your papers."

I moved over to the sofa and looked down at this beautiful creature, her big eyes staring up at me, did I want to fuck her, don't be fucking stupid I thought to myself; the hard bulge in my trousers told it's own tale.

"Open you fucking legs for our guest," he shouted from across the room.

I looked and her thighs opened a little, her pussy lips were already gaping and glistening with her juices. It was no good I had to have her, I unzipped and presented my hard cock at her pussy entrance. Her hips pushed forward and I slid in as if on rails.

"Oh yes," I sighed.

"Yeah man," he shouted, "she's sure is a fucking machine."

Her hips moved erratically under me and she started to come almost immediately, I wasn't going to last long myself and within seconds, I pumped my sperm deep inside her.


"Here you are," Tony said handing over my car documents, without looking at them, I handed over a roll of notes; our business is born of trust.

"Thanks man," I said with feeling, "for everything."

"Yeah, she sure is something, isn't she," he chuckled, "tell you what, take her for a while."

"W-what, can I?" I stuttered.

"Sure," he said, "I've got to go away on business for a few weeks, so you'll be doing me a big favour."

"Oh," in truth I was stunned by his offer.

"Just don't permanent mark her," he chuckled, "but don't spoil her either by treating her too well. Get up Jess," he said harshly, he unlocked her wrists, "now get dressed, pack a small bag, you're going with Phil."

As she ran past him, he slapped her naked rump hard, causing her to squeal with pain.

"What did I tell you, just like a pig," he laughed.


I took her to my small apartment and left her there, like all bachelor pads it was a mess.

"Clear this lot up," I said sternly, and went off to my Garage. I sat down and over a cup of tea, I thought about Jess, I suppose her real name was Jessica, I'll have to ask. I didn't even try to understand her relationship with her brother, all I know was she was one sexy girl, with a body with enough meat on her bones to give her a very shapely and comfortable figure. I potter about for a couple of hours until I couldn't put it off leaving any longer. I don't know about you, but I'm the type of a guy, who puts off opening my presents to drag out the enjoyment. It was the same now, I wanted to go home and fuck her brains out, but the longer I delayed the more pleasure I gained in the anticipation.


It was surprising what a women can do in such a short time, the place was spotless, my dirty washing in the machine and the lovely smell of food cooking coming from the kitchen.

"Very good," I said, she stood like a statue waiting for my next orders. She was wearing a button through dress with enough buttons undone to make it interesting.

"Get your kit off," I demand. Her hands move over the few remaining buttons and she shugged her dress off, leaving her in just a pair of knickers. I look her up and down, wow what a sight; she was perfection. She waited for me to have my look then rolled her knickers down her thighs.

"Nice, very nice," my voice now thick with lust, "get in the bedroom."

I stripped off as I walked behind her, so when I got there I'm naked and ready for action, she too was ready, laying on my bed with her legs wide open and her arms above her head. I stood at the foot of the bed, just taking in the sights. I moved between her legs and again I slide into her easily. Her large tits filled my hand and I thumbed her erect nipples. Like our first time, her hips move erratically under me.

"Slow down," I said, "there's no rush."

Her hips stopped moving and her big eyes looked up at me; I smiled at her. Slowly at first I thrust into her, her hips moved to mirror my slow movements.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.