More About Sam and Her Need to Fornicate - Cover

More About Sam and Her Need to Fornicate

by In2thisshit

Copyright© 2003 by In2thisshit

Erotica Sex Story: Once again we find our Heroine banging away at the neighbors. Can Samantha continue to have sex with anyone and everyone? Hell yes! This woman is a slut of the first order.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Bestiality   .

Sean was gone on his business trip and I was alone. Well sort of alone. Max was with me and he seemed to sense that I was sad. His massive body pressed against me as I lay on the bed thinking back to the wonderful words that Sean had said just before leaving. He loved me and wanted to marry me. He is just the most perfect man to ever enter my life. He will be a good provider since he makes good money. He is a great lover. Plus he doesn't mind sharing. What more could a girl ask for?

The prospects of the new life I faced cheered me up. I bounced out of be, to Max' glee, and went into the backyard. I was a warm and wonderful afternoon and Sean's backyard is quite secluded so I stripped naked and played with Max. No, you pervert's, Max and I just played fetch until I was pooped. Then poured myself a hot mug of coffee went back outside to catch some more "rays" and devoured the Sunday paper while relaxing au'natural in the privacy of the yard. I was startled by something cold and wet touching my thighs. I opened my eyes to see Max sniffing at my sex. I had dozed off and I remember dreaming of a handsome man with dark skin entering my life and ravaging my body. I reached down and pushed Max' muzzle away and traced a path along my pussy lips with my middle finger. I was not surprised to find that I was dripping wet. Although my vagina was still sore from the activities of late, I though what could it hurt to let Max give me a little lick. "Come here Maxi boy," I chuckled at my boldness. "What does my Maxi boy want?" I teased as I opened my thighs giving him the access he needed. His massive tongue slipped along my drenched cunt lips eliciting a moan from deep within my chest. "Mmmm. Yes Maxi!"

Max's slurping of my twat moved me closer and closer to orgasm. I had just reached the moment of no return when I heard the rustling of bushes. I put a hand over my mouth so that I wouldn't scream but my body shook from the orgasm that tore through me. I must have looked as if I was having a seizure as I flopped around on the chaise. That is when I saw the intruder. His head was poked through the shrubbery that separated the backyards of the Sean's and his neighbor to the rear. Our eyes met and judging by the look on his face he was as shocked as I was.

"Oh, gosh lady I'm sorry. I just wanted my ball," the young man pointed to mid-yard where a very chewed up baseball rested.

I was too stunned to respond. There I lay, legs askew with my twat wide open and dripping. Max swiveled and charged the youth, his jaws snapping and snarling his displeasure at the interruption. The young man retreated back over the rear fence leaving Max very frustrated but happy the intruder was gone. "Fuck!" I was very angry with myself. Now what the hell was I going to do? The kid saw me and knew that I was having sex with Max. "Damn it!" Sean had warned me to be careful. Now my ass was in a sling. If the kid talked real trouble could follow. I rushed back into the house and threw on my exercise leotards and a cropped top tee shirt and jogging shoes and bolted out back to retrieve the baseball. I was confused on my plan but I knew that I had to shut that kid up before all hell broke loose.

I dashed around the block to the house behind ours. I knocked on the door and was greeted by the largest black man I had ever seen. He towered over my five foot two frame. He stood at least six-five and weighed in at a muscular two-twenty or so. He wore red stretch jogging shorts and a white towel draped around his neck. The rest of the chiseled to perfection man stood naked before me. "Yes?" He inquired. His voice was like thunder rumbling in the distance.

"I... I... I'm sorry. My name is Samantha and I am your neighbor from around the block. I was sunning and a baseball landed in my backyard. I am afraid my dog scared the young man fetching it half to death. I just thought it best if I brought it over and apologized to him."

"Please come into my home, Samantha." The man said with a warm smile as he turned and waved me inside. "My name is Peter and my son's name is Jonah." His voice was deep with a hint of the Islands in it. His presence was very compelling and when he offered me his hand I gave him mine. His hand was huge and he gently guided me into his home. "Jonah," his voice booming as he led me into the living room. "You have company." With a wave of his hand, I sat on the couch as he indicated. "You must excuse my attire. I was just finishing working out." He stood directly in front of me and it was then that I noticed the outline of his cock. The damn thing snaked down his left thigh and looked to be six or seven inches in its flaccid state. It was obvious that he was not circumcised and the material stretched over the appendage did little to hide the thickly veined shaft. My mouth went dry and my mind was numb. I sat there staring at the man's crotch for several minutes and totally embarrassed myself when I squeaked when the damn thing twitched. Yes, I said squeaked! Peter's voice broke the spell. "May I get you a drink?" I looked up into his face to find a knowing smile. I still could not find my voice so I nodded my acceptance. Peter turned to go when Jonah entered the room. "Jonah, your guest."

"Hello!" Jonah said with a hint of trepidation.

I cleared my throat, stood and offered him the ball. "I think that you were looking for this. I hope that Max didn't frighten you too much."

"Not really. I am sorry that I intruded on you. I thought that I could dash in and get my ball without anyone knowing."

"You need to be a little bit more careful. I am pretty sure that once Maxi is thinks his territory has been invaded he might become very aggressive and dangerous. Anyway, you just startled Max but no harm was done. In fact, I bet you two would be best of friends if you met under better circumstances." (A scheme was taking shape in my brain that would insure this young mans silence. A scheme that both he and I would enjoy.) "Why don't you come over sometime and I'll introduce you to him properly. Max is really just a pussy. Shit, I'm..." What could I possibly say to this young man? He had seen me naked with Max' tongue licking my pussy just as I had an orgasm. Damn it I was so embarrassed. Just then Peter returned with two tumblers full of something cold. I took the offered drink and downed half before I realized that it was a gin and tonic. I had expected lemonade or something. I coughed and sputtered as the liquid hit home.

"I'm sorry Peter. I am making a fool out of myself. Please forgive me. I must be going."

"Nonsense my dear, please sit and talk awhile. Jonah and I have just moved in and we haven't had a chance to meet our neighbors. It is nice to know that such a lovely creature lives just over the back wall from us. Jonah tells me that you enjoy sunbathing. (Shit the little bastard told his Dad that I was sunbathing. I bet he told him that I was nude too!) In our Island people come from all over the world to drink in our sun and bath their business weary selves in our warm tropical seas. I am afraid that Jonah misses home very much. He was in great demand with the tourists you see. He knew all the special beaches that were private and secluded. His picnic trips were almost legendary. Almost infamous I am afraid." Peter gave his son a knowing glance.

"That sounds almost scandalous. Jonah, you will have to tell me all about your Island escapades." I said eyeing the lad a bit too lustily I am afraid. (Maybe the boy hadn't told his dad what he'd really seen. Maybe I could yet offer him something to keep his mouth shut.)

Peter surprised me when he said, "So, you are a dog lover?" I almost spit my drink out at the unspoken implication. I looked between father and son to see if there was any hint of knowledge about my scandalous behavoir had been shared. "We are awaiting the release of our pet from quarantine. Brutus is a large part of our family." Jonah laughed but I did not see any hint that he had told his father anything about what he had seen. Maybe I was safe but I needed to ensure the young man's silence.

"We have always wanted to breed Brutus but have never found the proper bitch. Do you have any suggestions as to whom we could mate him with?"

"I... I... What?" I croaked in response. Damn it I was embarrassing myself again but I was now back to being unsure and very unsettled.

"I am sorry my dear I seemed to have said the wrong thing. I thought that since you were a dog owner that you may know of a reputable kennel where we might find Brutus a mate."

"Oh, yes of course. Well, no I have only moved in with Sean, my fiancée and Max. Max is his pet and he would be the one that would know the breeders in the area." (Other than me!)

"I will have to speak with your Sean then."

"Oh sure. Of course. We'll have you over when he returns and you two can talk all about breeding... or whatever." I was stepping on my tongue at every turn. Nothing was safe to say. I started to stand and Peter walked over to offer a hand. There was fucking dick right in front of my eyes again and damn if it didn't twitch as I stared at it. "I... ah, I... look I really do need to go." I took the offered hand from Peter and stood on wobbly legs. Damn that cock looked good. My cunt was dripping wet and I knew that a wet stain would be easily seen in this outfit if I didn't get out of there quickly. Jonah, come by real soon. Max really needs someone to rough house with.

"Okay! How about right now? I am so bored and I have all my chores done and my homework." That was directed more toward Peter but hell I was game to see what the boy had in mind.

"It's okay with me if your father gives his okay." Peter nodded his head and I held my hand out for Jonah. We walked down the driveway hand in hand and had reached the street before we spoke.

"I am sorry that I barged in on your sunbathing this afternoon. But I am glad that I did. I have seen many beautiful ladies in the Islands but never have I seen one having sex with a dog. My cock is still hard. Here feel it." Jonah pulled my hand to his crotch and placed it on his thickening cock.

I allowed my fingers to encircle his manhood and was impressed to find he was his father's son all right. Yes sir! "Mmmmm, it feel like we need to get you inside very quickly and take care of that growth. Now we do need to get something's straight first. This is to be our little secret! Okay?" Jonah nodded his acceptance. "Next, it happens only when I say and not at the whim of your teenage hormones! Right?" Again a nod but with a broadening smile. "I should be shot for this but it looks like we have a deal." I ended my sentence with a squeeze of his long hard cock. He put an arm around me pulling me to him and kissed me quickly. It was then that I realized that this boy was almost as tall as his father was. "How old are you Jonah?"

"Eighteen! I will be going to university next month." He said with a measure of pride.

I ushered him into my home and called Max, "Maxi! We have guests boy." A thunderous bark announced his arrival but he pulled up short of the black teen standing at my side. A low menacing growl emanated from deep within Max' chest. "Max, stop it. This is Jonah the neighbor boy that you scared away. I want you to be friend so you better get to know him. Come here!"

Slowly and wearily Max walked over to Jonah sniffing all around the boy. Once he was satisfied that Jonah wasn't a threat his tail raised and began a slow but happy wag. "See I knew he would like you. Why don't you go out back and play with him and I will make myself more presentable."

"Okay! Come on Max let's go play!" Jonah walked toward the backyard but Max wasn't yet sure. He watched for some sign from me that it was okay. I knelt down and scratched behind his ears and told him it was okay and to go have fun. Reassured, Max trotted after Jonah and I marched myself into the kitchen. (What the fuck had I just gotten myself into? Well at least if I was caught it would not lead to charges of pedophilia. Bestiality maybe but not child shit.) Boy was my life getting weird!

I poured me a drink and headed for the bedroom. I stripped my clothing off and noticed a very damp crotch in my pants. Thank goodness no one noticed. I stood in the bathroom letting the water run till hot. I looked at the woman staring at me in the mirror. It was as if she were calling me a slut and whore. I think this was the lowest I had felt since meeting Sean. I took the hot wash cloth and wiped the juices from my pussy and thighs. I rinsed the cloth and wiped my breasts and underarms. What did my college roommate call this? Oh yes, a whores bath. How appropriate! The telephone rang and I nearly jumped out of my skin. As the next ring shattered the silence I wondered who the hell was calling.

"Hello." I am afraid I sounded a bit annoyed.

"Sam?"

It was Sean's voice. I crumpled onto the bed and started weeping. "Oh, baby... I miss you sooo much. When are you coming home?"

"What is the matter Sam. You sound frantic and I have never known you to sound frantic before. What is happening."

"Oh Sean, I am so sorry. I..." The story tumbled from my quivering lips. I told Sean every last detail down to the size of Jonah's dick that I had held. Then there was silence, a very long silence.

"Sam, what are you worried about. If you want to fuck the boy then fuck the boy. I just wished that I were there to see it. If it keeps him from tell his father all the better. But I suspect that eventually, what's his name..."

"Peter!"

"Yes, this Peter will find out anyway and then you will need to deal with him also. I am afraid that he might be tougher to silence but we'll deal with that at some future time. Sweetheart, you go enjoy yourself and don't worry about how I might feel. I love you and it is okay with me that you take lovers. Hell Sam, I knew from the very first day that you were more woman than I could ever satisfy. I just love you in my life and maybe someday we'll take some time out and have some beautiful children."

"Oh, Sean I do not deserve a man like you. I am going to fuck your brains out when you get home. I love you Sean!"

"I love you too baby. Now go have some fun."

"Bye-bye!" The line went dead. My sadness was lifted from me and I walked back to see that woman in the mirror. I raised my right balled up fist and slowly my middle finger raised up. "Fuck you! You little prude." I barked at my reflection. "I have a man that loves me and he like me as a trollop so there!" My tongue joined my finger in a show of defiance. I laughed at my foolishness and went to find something to give my gust a nice big boner. I settled on my very short white tennis dress with the halter-top. Neither panties nor a bra were necessary. I turned the bed covers down and put some soft jazz. Then just before going out side, I decided that something more up-tempo was in order for my newest young lover. I found a rap station and I upped the volume and the driving rhythm only seemed to fit perfectly for what I had in mind.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.