Lurking in the Shadows - Cover

Lurking in the Shadows

Copyright© 2003 by Aeralyndal

Chapter 24

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 24 - This is a story that is set in the ShadowRun realm, it is NOT sexually explicit however there is a little sex in it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Science Fiction  

When I returned to my room I left the two Smart Frames working as well as one of the telecoms and started to pack up the other things. I moved three of the telecoms, my tools, the spare parts and some other things downstairs and stowed them out of the way but handy. It made that much less to move later.

After breakfast the next morning I took the rest of it down and I was ready to move. I then turned back and helped to load up what was left of our supplies and so on, so that when we had a new location we would be ready.

Less than an hour later Blake let us know that Thunder had us another warehouse located that would be even better than this one. With all the gear aboard the vehicles we all climbed in and left. I rode with Helen as her van had all of my things.

As we had been instructed we were driving around a bit before we went to the new location. We had been doing this for nearly twenty minutes when Helen said, "I think we picked up a tail. That light blue car about three back has been with us through two turns." Helen didn't say much but what she said was very clear, none of the street slang of the others.

I moved to the rear of the van and looked out. The car she had pointed out had three people in it. I contacted Blake, told him our location and asked if he had a drone handy? He told us to turn back towards him and he would have one in the air immediately. They stayed with us through the next turn and the one following it.

Yeap, we were made. Didn't know by whom but we had a tail. The portacom buzzed and Blake told us to speed up. I asked him to let me try my new toy first and if it didn't work then he could take it out. As we sped up the tail car moved to catch up with us. As it moved up behind us I triggered the plate and it fell down. Grunt had cut me a gun port in the rear of the van door. I aimed and fired at the front grill. The blue streak of lightning hit the hood and the car stopped right in the middle of the road as we kept going. The cars that had been following them had to swerve to keep from hitting them. My new toy had worked in real life also!

We made it into the new location with no problems after that and no one else had any trouble getting there either. I couldn't understand the location when we first got there. Thunder motioned us onto the loading dock and then the dock lowered. We had the entire basement of a working warehouse. With the number of trucks and vehicles coming and going all the time it should be the perfect cover for us.

His men would look just like hands working the loading docks upstairs and there were three sets of stairs out of the place as well as the large freight elevator. Proper living quarters had been set up so we knew that this wasn't the first time a group like ours had used this place to hide. There were individual rooms, a dormitory room, a large area that we could use as a break room and two kitchens, one small and one larger depending on the size of the group that was using the hideout. They even had numerous phone lines for me to use for my Deck and the Frames.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.