Three Pieces of Silver - Cover

Three Pieces of Silver

Copyright© 2003 by Robert

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - The world as we know it is gone, but there are survivors still who face many challenges in order to survive.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Rape   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Pregnancy   Violence  

Somewhere in sands of the desert
A shape with lion body and the head of a man,
A gaze blank and pitiless as the sun,
Is moving its slow thighs, while all about it
Reel shadows of the indignant desert birds.
The darkness drops again; but now I know
That twenty centuries of stony sleep
Were vexed to nightmare by a rocking cradle,
And what rough beast, its hour come round at last,
Slouches towards Bethlehem to be born?

- Poet W. B. Yeats

The car spit and sputtered before losing all power entirely, and slowly rolled to a complete stop on the hardpan desert floor.

The only things visible to the three occupants inside were the surrounding mountains in the distance, appearing quite high even though far away, the bright blue sky above, where the sun projected its heat down upon them, and of course sand. Miles and miles of golden-yellow hard packed dirt and coarse sand, which extended away in every direction.

Luke tried turning the key, and the engine did momentarily flare back into life before quickly dying, and it was now apparent to all that something was wrong.

Luke sighed and looked over at Raven in the passenger seat, and then over his shoulder to where his sister Talia sat in back.

"Well don't look at me Luke, I'm not the one doing the driving. And besides, whatever it is, I'm sure it must be something that YOU DID."

"HEY, now that's not fair, I didn't do anything... at least I don't think I did."

Raven reached up above her and took hold of the Firebird's T-Bar, and used it for a support while she stood up. Standing on the seat now she stuck her head through the hole in the roof and looked around.

"God damn it, we're in the middle of fucking nowhere."

"Which way is the town, and how far do you think?"

"South of here and over those mountains, but don't you even think about walking Luke cause it's a good fifty miles at least. Let me take a look first, maybe it's nothing serious."

Raven would jump out, and it would be a couple of minutes of poking and prodding at things under the hood before she made a determination.

"It's overheated I think, so I guess we're here for awhile until it cools down a bit."

Talia slowly stood after tilting the front seat forward, and gripped the T-Bar as Raven had done with one hand while placing another under her swollen belly.

She soon poked her head out and scanned the area in a complete circle, taking note of a single great winged bird in the far off distance, one of the creatures she had encountered many times before. It appeared to be flying erratically, and dove towards the ground before banking and going out of sight.

"Trouble?"

"No, it seems to be flying away from us, heading north. Well, it'll be getting dark in a couple of hours, maybe we should just stay here for the night."

Luke agreed and opened his door, got out and stretched his legs and arms while taking a look at the first car he had ever driven.

"Incredible machine, but it's a good thing you threw the sleeping bag in the trunk then sis, cause the back seat would be pretty uncomfortable for you. I know the front isn't all that great either for long periods of time."

"I actually gave the sleeping bag to Raven to put back there, but yeah, always thinking ahead I am. You and Raven will have to take turns standing watch, I won't be too much help this time."

"I'll go first."

"Yeah, I figured you'd say that Luke, it doesn't much matter to... me."

Talia could see another of the winged creatures just above the horizon, flying low, and this time towards them out of the south. The rising desert heat had helped to hide its steady advance, as well as another secret Talia quickly discovered.

Luke could see the sudden surprise and worry in his sister's eyes, and when her mouth fell open he turned to look as well.

"Is it back?"

"One just like it, and I see this one brought along a FEW friends."

"HOW MANY TALIA?"

"Oh, about FORTY-THOUSAND, GIVE OR TAKE A FEW."

A piercing sound created by the cries of thousands of the creatures soon became quite prominent over anything else as they centered in towards the car and its three occupants.

Talia picked up the gun belt containing her twin Berettas and proceeded to pull each of them out, but after quick consideration now looked to Luke and Raven where they were on the ground.

"AH, RAVEN, WILL THOSE ROOF PANELS THAT YOU TOOK OFF GO BACK ON EASILY?"

"I LEFT THEM AT HOME, THEY WOULDN'T FIT IN THE TRUNK WITH ALL OUR GEAR BACK THERE, PLUS THE STUFF I USUALLY CARRY."

Talia again looked to the large mass of creatures flying straight for them, and was sure she could now hear the drumming sounds created by their large flapping wings.

"OH, THAT'S JUST GREAT, WELL UNLESS WHAT YOU USUALLY CARRY BACK THERE IS A ROCKET LAUNCHER THEN WE'RE IN SOME SERIOUS TROUBLE HERE."

"NO, I DON'T, BUT I DO HAVE A DUAL BELT FEED TWIN BARREL HEAVY FIFTY-CALIBER BROWNING MACHINE GUN THAT FITS INTO A HOLE IN THE CAR'S T-BAR THAT YOU'RE PRESENTLY HOLDING ONTO, AND SEVERAL SMALLER ONES TOO, IF YOU CAN CALL THIRTY CALIBER SMALLER."

Talia again looked to her pair of matching Berettas, and dropped them to the seat below before turning to Raven once more, a wide smile on her face.

"WELL DON'T JUST STAND THERE, HAND ME UP SOMETHING ALREADY."

It took Luke and Raven both to lift the heaviest of the guns into place over the Firebird's roof, allowing it to drop down into the mount that had already been drilled there, and while Talia became accustomed to the new weapon and fed in the two belts, they would load up several of the others.

Luke was going to ask his sister how much time they had left and when to commence firing, but after slamming home a magazine and looking up saw that it was already too late.

Three columns of fire soon lanced outwards from the car, piercing deep into the wall of creatures which descended upon them in a furry of wings, inflicting serious damage but not nearly enough as the creatures continued to move in their direction.

The double hinged mount holding the Browning to the car's roof enabled Talia to swing the heavy caliber gun easily, giving her the ability to alter her stance and intended trajectory as individual creatures now swooped down upon her.

Several came close enough that she was forced to stoop low, and bring the gun completely around so as to hit them from behind, knocking the creatures from the air, their enormous wings making them easier targets at that point.

Talia's arms shook almost uncontrollably with the recoil from the weapon she held, and she began to worry if the shock going through her body would bring harm to the baby within her.

"LUKE, TRY THE KEY AGAIN, MAYBE IT'LL START NOW SO WE CAN..."

But Talia didn't have to finish as the creatures continued in their flight, taking them away from the car along the same path and with the same great speed as they had been flying, making their true purpose unclear.

"Okay, now does someone want to explain that to me, why were they in such a hurry?"

"Well that was different sis, the ones that attacked us outside of Phoenix kept hitting us until we got them all, or at least until you did. By the way, did I ever thank you for that?"

Talia finally let go of the machine gun and looked down to where Luke was sitting in the driver's seat, smiling and returning his sister's gaze. She would reach a hand down and caress her brother's face, over the jagged scar that bore the proof of that battle long ago.

"Yes Luke, you thanked me, in so many countless and wonderful ways you have thanked me."

Both brother and sister felt close to crying, and so after kissing Talia's hand Luke opened the door of the car and got out, and quickly wished he hadn't.

"OH GROSS, I stepped in one."

Talia and Raven immediately burst into laughter while Luke attempted to scrape the remains of one of the creatures from his boots.

"Stay out of my car please until you clean it all off."

"Yes Raven."

"Well Luke, at least we know what we're having for dinner this evening."

Luke smiled as well as he surveyed over the desert sand, at the large number of creatures laying there, and his mind went back to the cave in the mountains.

"Well they're not bad tasting, but I think there's enough here for everybody back in El Toro too."

Talia laughed again, and gazed in the general direction of where she believed home to be, but just as quickly a wave of emotion came over her and she was forced to shut her eyes.

"What is it Talia?"

"Hmm, probably nothing."

"Is it Wendy, can you feel her?"

"I... I don't know, maybe. Yeah, it's her, she's fine though Luke, out riding I think. I was just remembering the dream she had told me and Raven about, something about a bird she said. Well I think we just figured that part out."

"Anything else?"

"A growing light, the sun, and a shadow, though Wendy wasn't sure. Anyway it's getting dark, and whatever it's about it obviously isn't going to happen tonight, so Raven, what do you say we clean up this area a little bit before it starts to stink to high Heaven?"

"Right."

"And Luke, I'm sure you can find us some wood for our fire."

"I'm on it."

Talia would look to the south once more, but shrugged the last of her bad feelings away before jumping down from the car. She pulled her long razor edged knife and set about gutting one of the creatures, simply glad to know the ones she cared for were all presently safe.


Darkness slowly fell across the camp site as the sun sank into the mountains in the west, and the embers from the fire used to cook their food grew low.

The sleeping bag had been laid out near the fire which was a short distance from the car, and after Raven stripped herself of clothing, watched quite closely by both Luke and Talia, she started to settle herself into it. She would leave the bag open, deliberately showing off her exquisite breasts, and raise a offering hand towards Talia while Luke got up and ambled away.

"You gonna join me?"

"In a minute, and where the fuck do you think you're going Luke?"

"What, I'm going out on watch?"

"But it's not even dark yet."

"Well I have to go take a piss, do you mind Talia?"

"Liar."

"No... it's the truth."

"LIAR, I know you Luke, better than you know yourself. You're going to go jerk off aren't you?"

"SO, so what if I am?"

"Luke, you have two women here who seriously want to fuck you, now I know you won't do me but you can at least do Raven here, she's not even showing yet with the baby you put in her."

"Yeah Luke, come on, join us, I'm getting HORRRRNY."

"See Luke, TOLD YA."

"I just didn't want to do anything right in front of you sis, that's all, make you upset watching me play around with Raven a little, while kind of ignoring you."

"You better do more than just play around with her a little Luke, and what do you think we're going to do while you're out on watch, sing camp songs?"

"Well no, I suppose not. Are you sure then sis?"

"Yes Luke, now hurry up and fuck Raven, cause apparently she's getting HORRRRNY, and frankly so am I."

"Well I gathered that."

"I don't mind just watching, and it's starting to get dark so hurry up."

"Hey, you can't rush perfection Talia... oh now stop laughing Raven."

"Think you're that good do you Luke?"

"I can hold my own, well, you know what I mean... now Talia don't you start too."

"You're the one who said it Luke, not me. And he's right Raven, I know for a fact that he's quite good at HOLDING HIS OWN. Luke doesn't know this but, I use to watch him sometimes when he thought I was sleeping, AND SO DID WENDY LUKE."

"OH... WONDERFUL."

"Well we thought it was. Wendy and I would play with ourselves, or each other when laying together, and we would try and stay REALLY quiet, and let me tell you that wasn't always easy, but we didn't want you to know that we were watching, cause whenever you came and fired that thick stream of your seed into the dark, well, that's when Wendy and I would cum too."

"GEE, glad I could be a source of amusement for the both of you."

"I can still picture it too, the rich white spray arching away from your body..."

"That's enough Talia."

"... how the moonlight cast a brilliance over the fountaining jets, usually two or three heavy ones before it settled down to just a slight drool."

"I said THAT'S ENOUGH TALIA... great, now I'm getting horny too."

"The expression on your face, you were almost in Heaven. I always wondered Luke, what, or should I say, WHOM, were you thinking of when you jerked off each night?"

"He did it every night, really?"

"EVERY... SINGLE... NIGHT."

"That's really none of your business Talia."

"HMMM, I already know anyway. You usually cried afterwards, you didn't have to you know, it was alright, Wendy and I understood. So, anyway, you use to make love to us even before you started making love to us. Well, I guess we'll just have to say you were practicing for the real thing, though you certainly can't call it a DRY RUN, can you, if you know what I mean."

"OH... JUST SHUT UP."

"Tell me this Raven, since I haven't been with another man before and you have, is he really any good at all?"

"RAVEN, DON'T SAY ANOTHER THING."

"Well, he is armed with the right caliber of weapon alright, to use your kind of terminology, and he does seem to know how to aim it properly."

"That's enough you two."

"And as you, Wendy, and I already know he certainly isn't shooting blanks, so I guess he's okay."

"OKAY, WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY JUST OKAY?"

"Sorry Luke, I was just thinking back to when both of my own brothers would come to my bed at the same time. I would lay on my side while one got in front and the other took me from behind. They were so gentle with me, and would trade places after awhile, that way I got to hug and kiss each of them."

"UMMM, now that sounds nice Raven, being in the middle of two people who love you so very very much, I guess that's why Wendy likes being in between Luke and I. Now I wish I had two brothers to love me."

"HEY NOW, I should be enough for you sis. However, if you want to know what it feels like, if you need to that is, I guess you should go find someone else, another guy to, umm, to MAKE LOVE with. If you want to anyway, it's only fair after all."

"FAIR, you're God damn straight it's only FAIR. I mean you've got three beautiful women to fuck whenever you want..."

"WHENEVER I WANT, I think you've got that backwards sis, I'm not the one who's always HORRRRNY, and ready to go."

"THAT'S BECAUSE WE'RE ALL PREGNANT LUKE, so you'll just have to put up with us for awhile. Now as I was saying, you have three EXTRAORDINARILY beautiful women to lay with whenever you want, you had those girls in that valley that time, plus there's God only knows how many others around town just waiting for you to look in their direction, SO YEAH, maybe I will take another lover."

"Well, if it's what you want sis, I guess, and anyway I won't try and stop you."

"You... you won't?"

"No."

"Oh."

Talia had been slowly undressing while she spoke, and after throwing her panties onto the growing pile of clothes nearby proceeded to sit down on the open flap of the sleeping bag.

Raven began caressing her naked body almost immediately, but Talia seemed distant and only stared out across the vast desert.

"I mean it's your decision, you're a free spirit Talia and so it's up to..."

"OH SHUT THE FUCK UP LUKE AND GET IN HERE WITH US. Of course I don't want anyone else, I want you to be the father of all my babies. And yes Luke, I said BABIES, as in I've decided I want more, I want you to give me another as soon as this one is born, okay?"

"Okay sis, I kind of FIGURED you would."

Luke would climb over his sister, mindful of her delicate condition, and in between both young women after stripping as well. He would kiss Talia on the lips, then once on her extended naked belly, before turning over and moving to a position atop of Raven.

"OH, YOU FIGURED DID YOU, WELL DID YOU FIGURE THIS LUKE?"

"What's that sis?"

"You're not just going to pleasure Raven, to Hell with watching, you're doing me at the same time."

"I ah, I don't think I can sis, I'm only properly equipped for one as you know, so you'll just have to wait a few minutes when I'm free and..."

"Oh, I think we can CUM up with something Luke. RAVEN, ROLL HIM OVER."

"GOT IT."

"Ah Raven, hold on now, WAIT, Talia, what are you going to do to me?"

"Oh it's not what I'm going to do to you Luke, it's what you're going to do... FOR ME."

While Raven rolled Luke over onto his back, reached for and took his manhood into her body, Talia sat back up and repositioned herself over her brother's face.

She lifted one leg high before bringing her already noticeably moist pussy lips down to his awaiting mouth, where his lips immediately went wide and clamped down tight.

"OOOOH, you wouldn't believe how quickly he went hard, he must really like your pussy Talia, I know I do, completely shaved like it is."

"Is that true Luke, do you really like my pussy?"

"UMMMM, OH GA TAL, YU TATE SO FUKING WEET, YU R SO WET AN LICIOUS."

"I can't quite make you out my brother, what's the matter, MY PUSSY GOT YOUR TONGUE?"

Talia laughed, but Luke absolutely loved the taste and feel of his sister's hot cunt as she manipulated over his lips, moving her body in slow circles while kissing Raven above.

Luke's performing tongue and mouth created a flowing slaver of his own drool mixed together with his sister's juice, and what he couldn't swallow now ran in rivers down his face.

"That's it Luke, EAT MY PUSSY."

Delving into his sister's body, fucking her with his tongue, Luke gave Talia an intense orgasm, and while her heat and ejaculated spray rained down into his suctioning mouth he too opened up and began to pump his cum into Raven.

"UMMMMM YESSSSS, your brother is cumming inside me."

"FUCK, SO AM I RAVEN, I'M CUMMING TOOOOO. After he goes out on... FUCK THAT FEELS SO GOOD LUKE, KEEP LICKING, after he goes out on watch, it'll be your turn, I'll do you like my brother's doing me. No, wait, on second thought, screw the watch, we're safe enough surrounded by those mountains, let's just stay here and screw each other some more... CHRIST ALMIGHTY I'VE NEVER CUM LIKE THIS IT'S ALMOST TOOOOO MUCH."

Luke ran his tongue along each side of the thick pussy lips above him as if bathing his sister, taking great joy in watching her spasm, before stopping and swallowing one final time so he could speak.

"Are you, umm, sure sis, I mean I don't mind going while you and Raven continue on without me?"

"I'm sure, OH GOD AM I SURE, just don't stop Luke."

"Okay sis, I love you, UMMMMM..."

"I love you too Luke."

Luke resumed eating his sister, lathering up her clit now, and would soon go hard again inside Raven, making both young women climax intensely above him, their supple bodies writhing almost in agony against him, as well as each other.

Raven's juice spilled down over his erection and onto his belly as she continued to bump her hips against his, her thighs squeezing and making him cum again soon after.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.