Faeophobia: Cock's Desire

by XXXecil

Copyright© 2003 by XXXecil

Erotica Sex Story: A spell is cast upon Jack's cock. And a life of lactating, pregnant, sexual slavery awaits those women that drink his cum. Does Jack have the power to resist the seductive, giant-breasted females that are transforming him with magic? Or will he be forever changed by unrestrained sexual sorcery? Only those that download this lurid tale will savor the magic.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Magic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Lactation   Pregnancy   School   Transformation   .

The screams of almost any woman would have drawn Jack; he always wanted to be the gallant type. Though with his pale, scrawny, computer-nerd frame he was often more victim than victor. The fact that the girl had a figure to make the copper statue at Madison University sweat didn't factor into his decision. And the fact that she was one of the Fae races would have only spurred him on. Too many people mistreated them anyway.

Ever since the Celestial Conjunction that made magic possible again, people have been finding excuses to bully around the Elves, Nymphs, Satyrs, and other faerie creatures that sought refuge on Earth again after all these centuries. Most of them became naturalized citizens, so abusing them was extremely unjust.

They were the Dykes; a radical gang of feminist extremists that violently resented the beautiful, magical fae and their 'disruptive influences'. The truth was that the Dykes, these two being no exception; were small-breasted, vitriolic shrews that embraced lesbianism as a substitute for the men their bland bodies could never hope to attract. Again, these two were no exception.

Jack had almost forgotten about the Pixies. They were usually so small that they escaped notice. But this one had magicked herself to around 6 feet in height. But despite her human stature, the diaphanous, crystalline wings sprouting from her back through the white tank-top she wore marked her as a magical creature. But that alone was not enough to provoke an attack in broad daylight; even in a back-alley like this.

The Dykes probably didn't care about her wings, or her exotic, purple hair, or the wispy antennae on her head. It was her wide, birthing hips, toned legs, and porn-star bosom that kindled the rage of the flat-chested lesbians. Her denim short-shorts were scuffed and dirty from falling down in the back-alley. An iron chain was wrapped around her waist, as the chain wielded by the other dyke was about to strike her ample bottom yet again.

"LEAVE HER ALONE!!" Thundered Jack. Mustering all the courage he could find in his 130-pound body. Really, the Dykes were about the same size as he was, plus they were armed!

The first Dyke, a butch-haired brunette with a nose-ring glared at him nervously. Dyke number 2 tensed and awaited a decision.

"Nah, don't wanna attract a crowd, let's split sister!" The wiry lesbos took off in the other direction.

Jack helped to gather the pixies' books. She was a student, like him. He thought he might have seen her on campus once. That was why she was human-sized; it wouldn't be easy to haul around 40-pounds worth of textbooks at 6-inches in height!

"Th-thank you! That was very brave!" her voice was like a velvet flute. She stood to her full height, a few inches taller than Jack. "They wrapped iron around me, my magic was useless; otherwise I would have shrunk and escaped." It was common knowledge that the Fae were all very vulnerable to iron; it cancelled their magic, and acted like poison in their bodies.

"No problem, really. It was the least I could do." Jack puffed out his chest as best he could.

"The bosom-less ones could have mortally wounded me, killed me even had you not stopped by! That was truly heroic of you! I cannot stay, but I musn't leave without rewarding you." She sauntered closer to him, and Jack became painfully aware of another rationale for the Pixies' appearance. The fairy races were in decline, dying out before they reached Earth. Their only hope was to mate with mortal men, bearing children that would have the magical heritage of the Fae, added to the vitality and ambition of mankind.

Her wide hips stretched the confines of the tiny, denim shorts, sculpted legs and cantaloupe-sized tits barely encased in her tank-top created a package that screamed with lusty fertility. He hoped she couldn't hear his gulp. Despite his attempt at gallantry, he barely noticed her face, eyes shifting between thrusting mammaries, jutting hips, and the slender slope of her legs down to the delicate sandals that cradled her perfect feet. But whatever her face looked like, Jack was sure it was beautiful.

"Hold still, you must allow me to reward you..." she knelt down, reaching for his zipper, and tugging.

"Whoa, wait... I don't want, well yes, but you don't have to... I mean I don't expect..."

"Hush, heroic mortal. It is not what you are thinking. I assure you this will be pleasing." Soon, his fly was undone, and her silky-soft, fairy fingers were reaching into his underwear. Jack seriously wondered if it was truly impossible for others to hear his thundering heartbeat.

No, it wasn't what he thinking; if it was he might have been worried that she would be dismayed by the modest size of his male member. She seemed unconcerned, merely cradling his balls in her hand as she freed his entire apparatus, cock and all, from his increasingly confining pants. She studied his manhood with a determined gaze before starting.

She chanted something in a lilting tongue that sounded like a river singing opera. She held balls and cock in her left hand, while waving and gesturing with her right. Curiosity almost overcame the pounding lust within him. Almost. Tiny motes of light appeared around his pants as the chanting continued.

Finally, her pert lips kissed the tip of his member, and then redeposited his erect length back into his pants.

"It is a sort of Summoning spell, rather unique as you'll discover." Ms. Pixie grabbed her pack, fluttered her frilly wings, and levitated a few feet above the ground as she flitted away to her 1.p.m. class. Hmm... It was impossible for those tiny wings to support her human stature in flight, it must be more magic.

What did she mean, Summoning spell? She cast some spell upon him? That had him worried. But since he'd just saved her life, it was unthinkable that she would try to hurt him. Would this spell be more fun than a blow-job would have been?

He was just getting to his 1:30 class before it started. Jack shifted uncomfortably as he walked. Yikes! His cock was practically on fire! He felt an almost irresistible urge to 'jack' off. There was an incredible weight near his bladder. It was unlike anything he'd ever felt... it was distinctly unnatural, and absolutely unnerving. The strange weight from inside his groin and the burning urge in his cock seemed to grow stronger with every passing moment! He ignored friends that waves to him, gritting his teeth against the thunderous lust that was boiling within him!

No, no Jack, you are not an animal. You can control yourself. You will go to class and learn something. And that's that. His mind was in agreement, but his cock was not. The need to jack-off was overwhelming! But no, he couldn't afford to miss class.

As it turned out, even though he was in the auditorium, even though he could hear the professor speaking, he did miss the lecture. There was no way he could concentrate on Computer science, (As much as he enjoyed it) the way his dick was seething with desire! He could not contain himself, he ran out to make it to the first bathroom in the building. There was no choice any longer, he felt as though his kidneys were trying to pass a bowling ball! And he knew his cock was the only way he could extricate this load! Mercifully, it was unoccupied. Even more mercifully, it was a small room with a single stall and a lock on the door. Perfect. He rubbed his cock like an addict getting a fix of cocaine. Ohh... blessed relief.

It was quicker than other orgasms; unnatural in both speed and intensity. Within 10 seconds, his tortured cock exploded forth! He knew then what the incredible weight bearing down upon his insides was: it was cum. A mountainous deluge of male semen! More jism than a dozen stallions! Gushing torrents of sperm spattered upon the back wall of the small bathroom. It was impossible! There was no way he could have had so much inside him! No way!

He collapsed on the ground, body electrified with sensation as his member blasted like a fire-hose. Within his orgasmic haze, Jack noticed something even more astonishing; his cum was moving, writhing as though alive! In seconds, the oozing mass was large enough to completely engulf the toilet!. The semen swirled and flowed of its own accord, while still more jizz spurted violently from his over-taxed manhood.

Yup. He was crazy. He must be dreaming. If he wasn't dreaming then that meant that something was moving inside the sloshing blob of semen that had engulfed the far wall. Yes... something... was moving... thrashing... trying to escape? A hand emerged, a torso began to rise... another hand... the being rose from the wriggling glob, and the semen fell away.

But Jack had a fairly swift, intuitive mind. In a flash, he realized what had occurred, what sort of magic had been placed upon him. And he knew who and what this being was that stood before him.

Her skin was a glistening, milky color. Her hair was a glistening mat of blond silk saturated with equal parts sweat and cum. Her face had the elegant sweep of the youthful Fae, delicate features of sublime grace. This elegance was in sharp contrast to the rest of her body. Her belly was what truly captivated him; It was useless to try and determine how far along she was in her pregnancy using human women as a guide; no woman could have ever carried such a vast crop of infants to such a great size, unless some fertility doctor could make a woman 10-months pregnant with sextuplets.

She thrust her ample womb towards him, hands on her hips. As big as she was, there could have been a bean-bag chair inside her and still leave a little room for some human children. Every inch of her bulbous frame was exploding with life. While her navel had popped out, apparently it had been so long ago that the nub seemed in danger of disappearing within the stretched bulge of flesh. Jack could see the ripples in her taut skin as innumerable children kicked violently. It was as though this goddess was so fertile, that she could not give birth fast enough to accommodate her healthy brood.

Her tits added to the image of outrageous fertility, Jack had seen smaller watermelons, as well as thimbles smaller than her golden nipples. These overflowing mammaries constantly oozed a rich mixture of some creamy fluid, it was almost syrupy, like the sort of milk a pregnant whale might have.

Her hips might have been quite large, but they were partially obscured by her inhuman dome of awesome gravidity. But Jack could see that her legs seemed to dissolve into the swirling mound of writhing semen that had exploded from him. It appeared as though that same semen also oozed in a constant stream from the slippery folds of her wide cunt. Her eyes boiled with an inscrutable mixture of arrogance and lust. But Jack was smart and cunning, and he had already guessed what had happened.

"Uh... um... Are you a genie?"

"Very good, mortal. I am the Genie of the Cock, and you are my Master." Purred the overpregnant apparition.

"Great! I've given a lot of thought about what would happen if I had three wishe-"

"SILENCE!" her belly rippled slightly as she yelled. "It does not work that way; not anymore. Humans often speak before they think. I have had a great deal of experience with your kind, and you often do not understand yourselves well enough to make appropriate wishes." She was not at all what Jack had expected when he considered the idea of the Genie. She seemed more like an angry Librarian, or Principal.

"Human wishes often backfire against them, they do not phrase their desires properly, and then they blame me when the magic does not act as they expected."

"B-but I've given it a lot of thought..."

"NO! I will not respond to verbal wishes. I have a better method." The swirling mass of cum oozed closer towards Jack, and the genie with it. "I shall instead read your most subconscious urges; your deepest, most profound desires that your mind may not even be aware of. This way, you will gain your desire, and have no cause for complaint, because what I give you will be what you truly wanted in the first place."

"Wow, I-I guess that could worrrrURRK!" In a flash, the Genie reached down, and her delicate hand grasped his cock and balls firmly, as though testing them. She nodded, as though something had been communicated between her and his dick. "I guess men really do think with their little heads." Jack mused.

And then, in a flash, The Genie dissolved. Disappearing into the pile of semen from which she came. The viscous mound writhed and surged, and lunged towards Jack's dick! In a few shocking seconds of painful pleasure, the entire load of sperm had somehow reinserted itself back inside the glands within Jack's crotch.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.