Faeophobia: Make-Out Spot - Cover

Faeophobia: Make-Out Spot

by XXXecil

Copyright© 2003 by XXXecil

Erotica Sex Story: A blind date becomes a magical fiasco of breast expansion and uncontrollable lactation. What secret does the busty, pregnant college co-ed conceal? Why do breasts mysteriously explode in size when she's around? Only those who download this story will experience the lusty powers she possesses.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Hypnosis   Magic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Interracial   Lactation   Pregnancy   School   Transformation   .

She was gorgeous, seemingly even more soft and flawless than the first time he had seen her. At least, gorgeous if you had a thing for pregnant gals, the way Brad did. Her floral pattern dress was far too short for her over 6-foot, statuesque frame, capped by her fertile womb, swollen with a pumpkin-sized payload of femininity.

It was just as well that she wore no stockings; her sculptured legs seemed to glide across the floor of the noisy bowling alley, in spite of the obvious burden of her belly. The flesh was without a single blemish, or even a stray hair. From her red stilleto-heels to the scandalously short hem of her dress, her legs glistened like svelte towers of velvet ivory that went on forever.

Brad snickered knowingly before he waved at her.

Her hair was like a soft curtain of coppery gold that cascaded gently upon her shoulders, framing eyes that shone like emerald pools of youthful innocence. Her face itself had a youthful grace that belied the towering grandeur of her obviously mature body. Brad smiled and nodded as he glanced at her breasts, easily volleyball size. They seemed perkier and even more firm than the support from her belly should allow. The jutting nipples that tented the fabric of her dress declared to all that she had forgotten her bra today.

Brad suspected that she wasn't even sure how to wear one.

She waved nervously, smiling and blushing like a virgin bride on her wedding night; though she was obviously more experienced than that.

"Hey pretty lady, you must be-"

"Uhm... I'm Elessil- uh... Ellie. M-My name is Ellie." She said anxiously, as though she had just picked that name from a number of candidates.

Brad knew better than to ask her for a last name.

It wasn't really a blind date, not for him anyway. He had seen her before in the same building where he took most of his classes at the University, but she didn't recognize him, but Brad nonetheless put an awestruck look on his face, as though he hadn't expected to be met by a creature of such sublime feminine beauty.

"I-It's great to be here, really..." Stammered Ellie. "Not many guys will date a pregnant girl." She moved to sit down, and Brad was about to offer her a helping hand when...

"By Morganna's Moustache, how embarrassing!" she whispered harshly as she felt the front of her dress moisten. Sure enough, dark patches of wetness were spreading right were her nipples thrust forth. This lovely girl, for all her adroit grace, was unable to restrain her engorged teats from releasing their sweet milk.

"This... this has not been my day..." mumbled Ellie as she struggled for some way to salvage the situation. But Brad quickly leaped to the rescue.

"Hey, no problem. Trust me, I'm alright." He grinned wolfishly. "You don't have to prove anything, no pressure here. Let's just... talk." He proposed. But Ellie simply couldn't live with the embarrassment! She had to do something, quickly!

"Oh my, Bradley What's that?" She said, in a tone that pretended worry as she pointed over his shoulder. Brad turned and studied the back wall, making sure to give her enough time to do whatever she needed.

Ellie was fairly certain that he didn't notice the strange motions she made with her hands under the table, nor the odd syllables she mouthed under her breath.

"Hmm... don't see anyth- huh?" As Bradley turned, he noticed something extraordinary occurring in the bowling alley; a number of patrons were drinking beer tonight, many with huge pitchers full. As Bradley watched, the beer on the 6 tables nearest them became cloudy, the liquid suddenly becoming opaque before his eyes. Several people drank from their mugs as the liquid quickly shifted composition.

There were 4 simultaneous spurts as the bowlers realized they'd just drank a pint of milk, hmm... surprisingly rich and creamy milk. Wow... the best they'd ever tasted. Several of the men continued to drink, moaning with delight as the white nectar caressed their taste buds, not disturbed in the least by this sudden interruption in the laws of chemistry. A few women sitting at the tables began to eye one another suspiciously, then six women got up, grabbed the pitchers and stalked angrily up to the manager's desk. As though he were somehow responsible.

And Ellie felt like crawling under a log and vanishing. No! That was supposed to dry up her own milk! She would have to be more careful! No more public mistakes!

Brad gently held her hand and stroked it to calm the agitated girl; both of them pretending not to notice what had just happened.

"So Ellie, what's your Major?" said Brad, trying to change the subject. The knocked up goddess responded proudly, new confidence filling her voice.

"Sociology." She said with chin held high, breasts surging within their confines.

That was typical, thought Brad.

"So what do you study, Bradley?" she ventured. He smiled coyly, deciding to have a little fun.

"Why don't you guess? I'll bet you already know!" he said with a sly grin. Brad liked to mess with girls' heads.

'HE DOESN'T LIKE ME!' Ellie screamed from within. She had done everything wrong! She wore the wrong clothes, she had forgot to milk her breasts, and... and... she still hadn't figured out those... what were they? Bray, Bry, what were they called? Those things you were supposed to cover your tits with under your clothes. She had been unsure and wary of them, but now realized that she had made a terrible faux pax. He probably didn't like pregnant girls anyway.

For now, her breasts were the only things she could do anything about. 'They must be too small,' she thought. 'I thought they were pretty big, but some strippers are larger still! If I could make larger bosoms, he would like me!' she thought frantically. Ellie pretended to cough, and turned her head, hoping Brad wouldn't notice her hand gestures or the funny words she mumbled under her breath.

2 tables way, Lisa Shermer noticed with mounting horror how her own, D-cup bra rapidly became far too tight. But not for long; the straps soon shattered as her titflesh soared to the size of basketballs, and beyond. Lisa clutched herself in shock, and her blond hair whirled through the air as she rose angrily from her seat, and stalked off as best she could to confront the manager. Those nearby could hear the screaming and arguing as she struggled to contain her tits as they rose to the size of beachballs and demanded that the balding, portly man 'protect' her. She was more angry than surprised.

But the surprises were not yet over for Ellie. Her heart sank as she felt the tingling. It began under her breasts. In seconds, her volley-ball sized tits were thrust upwards, swelling globes of creamy cleavage burst into view, but not from the support of a bra, rather from the identical mounds that rapidly blossomed beneath them.

Admittedly, Brad was a little startled by the ripping sounds coming from that floral dress, and by the throaty grunt Ellie gave as her top pair of tits ruptured the flimsy garments, jiggling orbs bounced into view, forcibly releasing a gleaming spray of lactation in 2 wet arcs onto the table and into Brad's open mouth at once.

As Ellie gaped in terminal embarrassment, she was too stunned to cover herself for a moment. And Brad was treated to a unique peepshow as 4 tanned aureoles thrust themselves at him! Erect, thimble-sized nipples still dripped with a vast supply of mother's milk for the brood within her; or for the lucky date. Not only did she now have 4 breasts, they were still leaking! And Ellie could sense the ongoing milk production, as intense as ever before! Rivulets of milk collected upon the turgid sphere of her fecund belly as the girl moaned with humiliation.

"Ya know, I never liked bowling. Let's go back to campus." Offered Brad, as he draped his jacket around Ellie and helped her rise. Surprisingly few people seemed concerned or interested as the couple left.

"No one should be ashamed of their heritage; we should be proud of who we are..." Brad began, driving back to campus in his Toyota Camry. He had a broad smile, contrasting with the defeated pall of shame worn by his date.

"W-what are saying, Brad?" Ellie asked again, shame being replaced by the specter of fear.

"I'm just saying that you can't deny who you truly are. Especially if you were born that way; I mean it's more trouble than it's worth, really." Ellie sighed. He knew; her efforts at deception failed.

"I-I guess I'll never make a convincing human." Brad chuckled and shook his head.

"Why don't you just be what you are?" he proclaimed simply.

"I... alright. Ooh! I'm getting my breastmilk on your jacket, sorry." She hastily removed the garment, exposing the uncontrollably lactating breasts that had already destroyed her dress; now dribbling onto the seat cushion. She waved her hands, made several odd gestures, and mumbled something unintelligible in a language that sounded like a trickling forest stream.

Motes of sparkling light appeared in the cabin of the Toyota Camry, and Ellie's body shimmered and shone with golden light. The figure that remained was similar, but there was no longer any way to mistake her for a human.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.