Just Another Day - Cover

Just Another Day

by Traffic Guy

Copyright© 2003 by Traffic Guy

Incest Sex Story: Paul has a fairly typical day with some good news - he gets promoted! Note: Be warned... this story is pretty off the wall. It was supposed to be my first true stroke story, but I don't think I pulled it off. <snickers>

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   Light Bond   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oral Sex   Fisting   Cream Pie   .

Copyright 2003

"Maria, could you bring in the Palmer file, please?" Paul got an affirmative from his secretary, and turned his chair to the side while unzipping his pants.

"Here it is, Mr. Henderson." Maria laid the file on Paul's desk as she got on her knees and immediately grabbed his cock and started licking around the head. Between slurps she added, "the most recent report is the first in the file." She started deep throating him as his cock rapidly expanded towards its full, 11 inch length.

"Thank you, Maria." Paul started to moan as he pulled the file over and started reading. As he flipped through with one hand, his other hand was busy at Maria's tits, teasing the nipples that readily popped through the cleavage of her mostly unbuttoned silk shirt. One of Maria's hands was busy in her pantyless crotch, teasing her clit. "Is this right, Maria?" Paul asked, as she licked her fingers and started plunging them into her snatch, "Palmer is willing to sell us the business for only $17 million dollars?"

Maria had stopped sucking her boss's cock and was now up on the desk beside the file, legs spread wide. "Yes, Mr. Henderson," she gasped, as Paul rammed his cock into her, getting better than half in on the first shot. "He says all he wants is to get enough to retire in Arizona and guarantee his grandchildren will be able to go to college." This last line took a while, as Paul was pounding hard and Maria was saying only one word per thrust.

"This is great!" Paul exploded into Maria, who was also in the throes of orgasm. "Mr. Canton will certainly be pleased!"

"You have about ten minutes until the meeting in the boardroom," Maria reminded him as he slurped away at her cum-filled pussy.


"This meeting is called to order at 10:03," Mr. Canton intoned. Recording Secretary Mary Elliot sat on his prick facing the table so she could take notes. "Our first order of business, the Palmer takeover. We have good news on that front. Paul?"

Paul cleared his throat from eating out Marketing Director Sandra Washington's snatch and started finger-fucking her while he gave his report. "Yes, Mr. Canton. It appears our intelligence was right. Mr. Palmer took our first offer of $17 million. Apparently he is more than ready to sell out and retire and has no idea how much his business is worth to us." By now, all four fingers were hammering into Sandra's cunt, and Paul folded over his thumb, pushed it in and started fisting the wildly thrashing black woman.

"Excellent news indeed, eh?" Mr. Canton beamed down the table as Mary was now bent over it doggie style, hoping the cassette recorder would pick up the words over the moans coming from all over the room.

"Yes." "Certainly." "Just what we need." came from the various participants as they fucked, slurped, fisted and slapped each other to another glorious cum.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.