What Can I Say? - Cover

What Can I Say?

by juanwildone

Copyright© 2003 by juanwildone

Erotica Sex Story: A one night stand nearly wrecks a marriage. On the advice of a therapist the estranged spouses try again - a little too much truth slips out but everything seems to work out in the end.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Cheating   .

Cecelia was thrown from her sleep by the sickening lurch of her stomach. She stumbled through the hotel room to the bathroom. Squatting she felt her stomach wretch horribly as she emptied the contents of last night excess into the toilet. With each subsequent spasm she both better and worse. Better because you just do after throwing up; worse because something else was coming out too. Something that shouldn't have been coming out at all. Something that made her feel worse - much worse.

Standing slowly on trembling legs Cecilia reached for the light switch. She knew what she was going to see. A small puddle of white viscous fluid was pooled on the floor. Cecelia looked down between her legs and saw her glistening puffy lips surrounded by white crusty residue. It was all coming back to her - she groaned inwardly at her own choice of words.

The shower was as hot as she could stand. She soaped and rinsed and douched again and again. Toweling her hair dry and wrapping another towel around her Cecelia walked back into the hotel room.

Bill was leaning against the headboard, his erection pointed at the ceiling. Cecelia looked at Bill, his erection, and then shook her head.

"Not a chance."

"Oh come on Cece. How about a final little quickie to put the bow an incredible night? I haven't come four times in one night since, well since we were in college - you're as hot, no, you're hotter then you were in college."

Cecelia searched for her clothes. "Bill last night was a terrible mistake. I was drunk - stupid drunk, it should have never happened." She found her dress and bra. "Damnit Bill, I'm married, very happily married. You knew that and you took advantage of me."

"Guilty as charged." Bill began to slowly stroke his prodigious cock. "But - you certainly seemed to be enjoying yourself last night. The sound of your cries of pleasure, what was it exactly? oh yes "Fuck me, harder, harder. Fuck me with your huge cock. Fuck..."

Cecelia turned on Bill. "Oh shut the fuck up! If I hadn't been drunk you wouldn't have had a chance. You don't get it do you - you're not half the man my husband is. You couldn't measure up to Matt if your life depended on it. You..."

"Measure up? Cece you were as tight as when I first met you and that's after two kids. It sure felt like it was hubby who didn't quite measure up." Bill smirked as he watched her dress.

"You're pathetic... no wonder you're on wife number three. The only thing you bring to a relationship is that tube of meat. Where they fuck are my panties?"

"Souvenir."

"Souvenir? You conceited arrogant asshole." Cecelia stuffed her bra in her purse and zipped up her dress. "I was actually happy to see you last night Bill I really was - we had some good times together. I'll be happier now if I never see you again. Good bye Bill. Thank God it's still dark outside."

Bill laughed loudly. "Alright have it your way Cee. I will always think well of you. This was just some very enjoyable sex between a couple of old lovers. See you later Cecelia." He watched her walk to the door and open it.

"Oh Cecelia. One last thing I always have the staff hang black out curtains so the early morning light doesn't wake my up... it's 11:30 am. I believe your check out time is..."

"FUCK!" Cecelia ran to the elevator. Thank God she was staying in the same hotel. What were the chances that a PTA National conference would be taking place in the same hotel that her college lover Bill Clarkson would also be staying in? What were the chances indeed?

Cecelia thought up a number of possible scenarios to explain where she was and what she had been doing. Her roommate Jennifer was pretty level-headed. If Cecelia could get Jennifer to buy into her excuse she might be able to finesse this mess. Cecelia told herself over and over, this will work, be confident, nothing wrong has happened. As long as the other six moms were kept "in the dark" this could work.

Cecelia slipped her card into the lock and when the light flashed green pushed open the door.

Seven pairs of eyes turned to her and went wide in amazement.

Cecelia looked at the sign on the door "Dr. Elizabeth Williams - Marriage Counselor" and slowly walked inside.

"Good afternoon Cecelia. How are you?"

"Hi Dr. Williams. I'm good."

Cecelia sat down in the offered chair. She'd planned out a whole speech but now she wasn't so sure what to say. Dr. Williams's efforts at getting Cecelia to speak freely about her marriage were challenged once again.

"Ok. Let's try this - how are the kids?" That started the flow as Cecelia brought the doctor up to date. As the doctor gently questioned and probed Cecelia found herself slowly talking more and more about her and Matt's relationship.

"Well. It sounds like you and Matt are doing better - you're able to communicate and make decisions about many things - the kids, discipline issues, financial issues. It seems that we've covered every topic but one. Cecelia how would you describe the intimacy of your marriage - specifically the physical intimacy, your and Matt's sexual relationship. Are you having sex Cecelia?"

"Yes."

"Are you having orgasms?"

Cecelia nodded her head and then answered verbally at Dr. Williams prompting, "Yes."

"Are you satisfied with the frequency of sex?"

"Not really."

"Not really is a vague answer to work with. In what ways is the frequency of sex with Matt 'not really' what you expect?"

"Not really enough is the answer Doctor. We used to have a lot more sex... OK, right I need to be specific. There was a time when we were having sex almost daily; before the kids came along. Even after having kids we were still fairly active (at least in terms of what my friends were getting from their husbands) three to four times per week, minimum. Now, I'd be happy with three to four times a month."

"Cecelia we're not talking about your friends and their sexual frequency - we're talking about you and Matt. So things have not really improved since you and Matt were in therapy together."

"Not really doctor. I mean it's been a year. How long is Matt going to hold this over my head?"

"Cecelia you need to call a spade a spade."

"My infidelity..." Cecelia paused and took a deep breath. "We were having lots of sex. Now I'm having more sex with myself then with Matt. It's just not the same Doctor. It's not like it was before. I knew it would be different. I'm just don't like this particular different."

"Cecelia. I didn't start off my marriage counseling practice specializing in Infidelity. As I became aware of the impact of it had in otherwise stable relationships I began to focus more and more on it. As I told you both at the very beginning the consequences of infidelity never stop - it's very much like the death of a loved one. You look at the many years you and Matt have been together and you see an error in judgment - one night. To you this is like a car accident; you were careless, it happened, you've admitted responsibility and you're ready to get on with your life."

"But that's just it doctor. Matt says he knows it was an accident. He says he's moving forward, but... it's like Matt and I are in two different marriages. I want us to be in the same one."

"I understand Cecelia. Yes Matt can say the words you want to hear but you have to realize that for Matt what happened was much more than just an accident. He's experiencing it as an accident that, in many ways resulted in a death in the family, your death so to speak."

"You said that before and I really don't agree. I mean neither of us were virgins, we'd both had other lovers, even long term lovers..."

"Cecelia. You, as a married woman, had sex with another man. Matt experienced this without any prior warning. Nor was this just a private experience between you and him. It occurred within your community of friends. You have to realize that Matt has experienced a very public humiliation. The community of your friends and co-workers are all aware of what happened. Cecelia you and Matt have relationships with these people. These relationships have a momentum, an expectation. We expect people to act in a certain way. When they change their behavior it affects us - positively or negatively. Marriage is one of the few relationships where we strictly codify and promise to behave in a particular way - in this case, to be monogamous.

"Matt had an expectation of you as his faithful wife. That changed due to your infidelity. He will never look at you the way he did before - never. He may be able to forgive you, to trust you, and even to love you in the way that you want to be loved, physically and emotionally. But he will never look at you in the same way. In Matt's point of view his faithful wife died that night - that can not be changed. Until you can accept that fact; you will continually try to return to a reality that to Matt no longer exists. To Matt that particular relationship is dead. Accept it and work at creating a new relationship with him. You have many areas to grow together in..." Dr. Williams paused as she saw Cecelia struggle internally.

"He's been tying me up for sex."

Dr. Williams leaned forward. "Tell me about that?"

"I don't like it. Ok, part of me does like it. I... I sort of enjoy not being in control. Sexually I have a lot more experience then Matt, and I definitely had more confidence. It was usually up to me to take us new places in our sexual relationship. He was willing, but I was the one who had been there before, with other lovers. I was the flirt, I was the temptress. I used sex as a lever with Matt - and it worked.

"After I had sex with Bill, it all changed. Matt became suspicious of sex with me." Cecelia experienced a vivid memory of the many times Matt actually left their bed when she tried to initiate sex between them. "I mean Doctor how can a healthy man go without sex for almost six months? Thank God I got him to come to therapy or God I don't know what I would have done?

"Taken another lover perhaps?"

"NO, absolutely not... that was not then and is not now an option. I made a promise to myself that I would never be with another man as long as I was with Matt, and that I would do everything humanly possible to stay with Matt."

"Good. I'm glad to see that you're sticking with your commitment. So the sex has been rather mundane or uninspired."

"Well, I wouldn't exactly say that. It was at first when we finally started having sex again. I guess what I miss the most is the oral sex. He was so good at it, a master of the cunilingual arts. But he will not go down on me, no matter how much I plead or bargain."

"Do you go down on him?"

"Yes, every chance I get. I offer it more then he accepts it! Can you image any man turning down a blowjob?"

"Actually I know many men who do not like blowjobs."

"Well Matt used to absolutely love them. Oral sex - giving and receiving was a major part of our sex life..." Cecelia paused as she recalled that night with Bill. He had praised her cocksucking skills until in her drunkenness she agreed to a "farewell' performance. Then he insisted on reciprocating - they'd ended up fucking for hours.

"It was also the 'gateway' to your infidelity. But you said that Matt has been tying you up when you have sex. Let's explore that." Dr. Williams caught herself subconsciously holding both her wrists.

Cecelia glanced out the window. "He tries to... no; he makes me beg him to do things to me. He makes me beg him to do stuff... stuff we never really did before. Sorry, I know I need to be specific." Cecelia twisted her hands back and forth. "Sometimes he makes me beg him to cum on my face. He made me beg him to have anal sex. He's been bringing sex toys home and using them on me. Stuff like that."

"Well, while these may be activities that were not present in your relationship before I can assure you that they are quite normal." Dr. Williams struggled to maintain her composure as her own bi-sexual tendencies created pornographic images of herself, Cecelia and the apparently well-endowed Bill. Matt suddenly appeared in her imagination and tied Bill up. The mental image of Matt sodomizing Bill was way too distracting and she pushed it from her mind.

"I know that! It's just that he gets me to where I'm kind of out of control. Sometimes I'm scared what he may want me to do because I won't, I won't be able to say "no" to him when I'm like that."

"What things?"

"We've been watching sex videos. Some of the things in the movies caused my body to react sexually. He says it means that I'm interested in those things - that I must really want to try them."

"What things?"

"I mean, just because I get aroused watching stuff doesn't mean I want to do it..."

"What things, Cecelia?"

"What kind of things... things that Matt and I have never done; girl on girl, two girls and a guy, couples swapping - those kind of things. When Matt and I first got together we agreed that sharing our past sexual experiences wouldn't be necessary. He thinks that he had done a lot more than me. He hadn't, not by a long shot. I mean I did all of these kinds of things with Bill; threesomes, foursomes, swaps. With Bill I was pretty much open to anything except that I never really interested in being with other women... I guess if he had wanted to try it I might have... well I'd consider something like that - maybe, I don't know."

"So you're open to experimentation but... are you afraid how Matt might react? Do you think he's testing you?"

"Maybe... I don't know. He also brought home some other amateur sex videos, orgies and stuff - it's just a bunch of people fucking and sucking. The pro videos were usually about people who knew each other and had feelings for one another. But the orgy tapes are just people fucking - no plot, no dialogue. Then he brought home a gang bang tape. This woman was fucked by over 100 men - I found that kind of disturbing." Cecelia grew very quite. She remembered the orgy that she'd attended with Bill when they were still in college. In its aftermath they had begun to drift apart as Cecelia had realized that a life or sexual adventure and experimentalism was not that satisfying emotionally. The orgy and gang bang tapes reminded her of that time and of Bill - reminders she really didn't care for.

"So the thought of having 'intramarital' sex with another woman or perhaps with another couple is not the issue..."

"What do you mean 'intramarital?"

"I simply mean sexual activity that occurs within the marital agreement. You went outside that agreement. Has Matt said that he wants to explore these other possibilities?"

"Only when we're having sex. He talks about having another woman join in. We watched the orgy and gang bang videos but that's never come up in sex - I had told him I didn't really want to see tapes like that."

"This is excellent Cecelia. You and Matt are reestablishing sexual boundaries."

"Do you mean that I've agreed to a threesome? Because he asked about the threesome videos and I told him those were fine."

"No, not at all. The fact that you were able to express your level of discomfort regarding the orgy and gang-bang videos and that Matt heard you and respected your feelings - that is a tremendous breakthrough."

"It is? Wow, I guess I didn't think of it in quite that way. That makes me feel a little better. Thanks." Cecelia sat quietly for a while as Dr. Williams wrote on her pad. Dr. Williams knew that there was something else - a larger issue that Cecelia had yet to express. Like a fisherman watching the float bob slowly in the water the Dr. sat patiently waiting for the bait of her attentiveness and empathy to be taken.

Cecelia took a deep breath. "There is one other thing; Matt and I have had about as much sex this past year as we use to have in a month. He used to get real grouchy when he wasn't getting it often enough. The months when he wouldn't touch me were tough - I mean he was snapping at everyone. Things got a little bit better after we did therapy and we finally had sex again.

"For the last couple of months he hasn't been grouchy - not even a little bit! We're not having anymore sex than we were, and he hasn't been grouchy for months. The sex when we have it, usually on a Saturday night, is great. I don't know how he's getting by during the week. I'm going crazy with desire and need, he's been as cool as a cucumber." Cecelia felt her eyes tear. She sighed and wiped the tears from her cheeks.

"OK." A box of tissues was pushed across the desk.

"Thank you. Do you think... no, no I know he's having an affair- there I said it. Oh God that feels better. I can't talk about this to any of my friends - I tried once and I got the distinct feeling that they thought that Matt was justified and that I deserved it."

"Do you have any evidence, other then a suspicion..."

"He started working out about the time we started therapy. He lost weight, put on muscle - he looks great. I'd always heard that men working out a lot often wanted more sex so I encouraged him. Except that nothing changed in the bedroom."

"Well Cecelia, I don't see how this proves anything really."

"About a month ago I decided to start working out with him. I thought that maybe if we did something physical together (you know getting hot and sweaty) it might translate into more activity in the bedroom. So I went to his gym to surprise him - but he wasn't there. I signed up anyway and started working out. He didn't show the whole week - I didn't say anything to him about it because I still wanted to surprise him. The next week - same thing, he was a no-show. I finally asked him one evening how his workouts were going; he said that they were going great - he never missed a day." Tears flowed freely now and Cecelia quietly cursed her own stupidity in creating this mess.

"I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt... maybe he was working out earlier then returning to work or something like that. But I couldn't just not... I had to do something... so I followed him. I took a day off and followed him - I watched him all day long. I saw him leave his work. He drove to an apartment building, went in, and came out an hour and a half later. Dr. I don't want to lose my husband. I'm afraid that if I confront him he might leave me - obviously someone else is getting a lot more of him than I am." Cecelia's face was a conflict on anger at Matt, guilt for herself and a fierce determination to make tings right.

Dr. Williams wrote on her pad. She was surprised at the apparent infidelity of Matt, he hadn't seemed the type. "Alright... alright, Cecelia I do not believe that Matt will leave you based on the facts stated earlier. The family side of your life seems very strong. And the two of you seem to be able to communicate in a number of areas. Now I am not agreeing with you that Matt is having an affair, even though I can see that the evidence as you've presented it is certainly suggestive of that.

"What you need to do is break this cycle, this sexual rut that the two of you are in. If Matt is having as much sex as you think he is then we have a very powerful tool at our disposal. We need to put you and Matt in a place where the two of you can have a lot of sex. I think if you can break him out of his "private workout routine" you can get him back into your sexual routine."

"Well what should I do - where can we go?"

"The Islands. I'm prescribing two weeks at The Islands. One week may not be enough to break him out of the cycle - two should do it."

"The Islands? Isn't that some kind of sex resort? I've always heard that The Islands were pretty wild and out-of-control. People having sex everywhere with everybody..."

"The Islands are indeed a very sensual and pleasurable destination - their reputation is well-deserved. What you need to remember is that Matt loves you and that he is listening to you. What you say to him is important. My - look at the time. Well Cecelia, I wish the best for you and for Matt - good luck."


The Islands

Cecelia luxuriated in the arms of her husband Matt as they watched the sunset. The first week of their vacation had been fantastic. Sailing, snorkeling, hiking and just plain hanging out. The meals had been gourmet quality and accommodations were perfect. They had even gone to a couple of the nude beaches and felt completely comfortable just being themselves.

In fact it was after their first visit to a nude beach, on the sixth day of their vacation that Matt and Cecelia had finally made love. By a stroke of luck they had encountered mostly young women, the few men were older then Matt and definitely not in as good of shape. Matt had drawn many approving stares form some stunning girls. When they got back to their room Cecelia had attacked Matt's cock, pushing him up against a wall and kneeling before him.

As she sucked and licked him, Cecelia pinned his arms to the wall keeping him from holding her head as he usually did. She sucked him with the sole intention of getting him off as quickly as possible. It took just a few minutes for Matt to roar his release. Cecelia allowed her mouth to fill with this cum. Then standing before him she dribbled his cum in an arc across her chest. Matt had gasped in amazement.

She looked up at Matt when she was finished and smiled, "You used to love giving me little gifts. You haven't done that in over a year. So I gave me my own pearl necklace, courtesy of you."

For the first time in over a year Cecelia felt like a confident sexual woman. She stood naked before her husband as his cum dripped down her chest. She put her hands on her hips and looked directly into his eyes as if to challenge him - as if to say this is who I am.

Matt scooped her up and carried her to their bed. He kissed her lips, her neck, her breasts (he seemed to ignore or didn't mind that he kissed up some of his cum -Cecelia didn't miss this and found his actions tremendously arousing), her stomach and her cunt. He licked her teasingly, though not torturously, to orgasm. He then immediately moved between her legs and they had wild satisfying sex.

After a short rest, Cecelia had sucked him erect and straddled him to two more orgasm for her and one for him. And that was it. They began to have sex every day, sometimes twice a day. Two days later Matt had made love to her with a tenderness that had left her sobbing after her orgasm. So here they were on day ten watching the sun go down.

"I love you Cee. I love you with all my heart." She felt his arms tighten warmly around her. Cecelia couldn't help herself, she began to cry again. Matt scooped her up and carried her to their bed. He laid her down and slowly removed her clothes first and then his own.

"Matthew, I'm yours - body, mind, and soul. I'll do whatever you ask - anything you want. I won't say no." Cecelia felt a tremendous sense of release and relief. It was if a weight was lifted from her heart. "I'll do anything for you my love."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.