Daddy's Slut Kitty - Cover

Daddy's Slut Kitty

Copyright© 2003 by KidRockerJ8

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - It's a birthday surprise for young Patti as her father gives her a very special gift. The couple have been sharing their sexual desires over the years always trying to increase their pleasure. Patti's desire to serve and obey her father has led her to become his willing concubine. Let's Party!!!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Incest   Father   Daughter   DomSub   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Cream Pie  

Patti leaned back resting her head on the seat as she felt the motion of the car lull her into a state of tepid relaxation. Unable to totally succumb, her body glowing with languid tingles of anticipation of what lay ahead.

"Daddy, where are you takin me this time, will it be as filthy as all the other times?" Patti asked.

Taking his hand from the steering wheel momentarily, Jeff adjusted the blindfold entwined in the hayrick tossed hair of his daughter. Glancing over he saw the cascade of her coppery hair brush over the blindfold as it fell about her shoulders.

"Oh yeah angel, it's gonna be so fuckin nasty," whispered Jeff. "Just the way my little slut likes it."

Patti's father adjusted the purple terry robe over her perky young breasts and once more took the wheel. He was tempted to tweak the rose hued nipples with his fingers, to trace his hand down the flat of her belly and feel the heat of her mound thru her beige silk panties. He was tempted but knew that to wait would only enhance what was to come for the young girl.

Today was Patti's sixteenth birthday and every year since she had turned thirteen they celebrated their sexual odyssey with one another on her special day. Each year something more lurid, more debasing, more perverse than the one before. Patti and her father had been enjoying the forbidden pleasures of sexual congress since she turned Thirteen. Her body blooming with the first swell of her breasts as they became puffy and cone shaped. Patti's pubic area just beginning to show the first silky wisps of her dark cherry toned curls. The pearl white skin of her lithe body dotted with small freckles spilling down her shoulders and over the tops of her budding breasts.

Jeff began massaging the smoldering tip of his prick as he thought of being inside the warm sucking wetness of her cunt, HIS cunt. He possessed her, she belonged to him willingly. Her purpose in life to obey and serve his every desire without question. From their first coupling she had given all to her father and became his lover, his concubine to honor and adore all of his gifts to her.

"Oh daddy, my pussy is burnin, it's drippin all over," groaned Patti. "Finger fuck me, dig it deep up in me."

"Not yet punkin, we're almost there and then you'll get everything you deserve." "Now be a good little slut and sit still while I get my spunk built up real good for ya," commanded her father.

Patti's ass cheeks twitched over the seat as she adjusted to try and quell the itch inside her leaking slit. Her hands bound behind her by the leather wrist restraints unable to touch herself or ease the rising ache rippling through her sex.

As the oyster-hued gray of evening melted over them, the car pulled to the rear of an amber stucco covered building and stopped. Getting out Jeff walked around opening the car door for his daughter and helped her out.

"We're here baby girl, time to get all your birthday gifts," teased her father.

Patti shivered as small tendrils of an evening chill slipped thru the opening in her robe stiffening her nipples. She heard her father rap sharply on the rear exit to the building and the door open as a man began speaking to her father.

"Well, ain't she a sweet little piece of candy, looks like she's all ready for her birthday party," chortled the man. "You can have number eight, it's all ready for you."

Placing his large hands over Patti's shoulders Jeff walked her inside the building, her school knapsack jostling against her side as he held it between them. She could see nothing thru the blindfold but could somehow sensed a darkness enveloping her and hear what sounded like muffled groans or whimpers.

"Are Frank and Terry here already?" Jeff asked the man.

"In number six already, Terry's been hard at it for about an hour now," the man chuckled.

Jeff grinned as he told the man he'd let them know when Patti was ready for her guests to arrive and proceeded to walk down a dimly lit narrow hallway. Pausing in front of a small door with a large numeral eight painted boldly in red on it, he opened it and walked Patti inside shutting the door behind them.

Her father began kissing Patti's neck and earlobes, his lips tasting the diamond studs and silver rings of the multi piercings adorning her. His hands traced over the angular curves of her body as he let the knapsack fall to the floor. Removing her blind fold he spoke to the young girl.

"Happy Birthday baby, go ahead and open your bag there and get out the party favors," he said.

Patti's eyes adjusted to the stark glare of the overhead light as she looked around. She found herself in somewhat of a cubicle, four walls paneled in a honey colored wood. A small twelve inch TV monitor was set into a recessed area in one of the walls and in front sat a large chrome metal stool covered in a green reptile skin pattern of faux leather. Folded on the stool was a faded patchwork quilt of salmon pink and apricot colored squares. The floor was covered in sea foam green tile flecked with streaks of gilt running thru it. In one corner there sat a chrome trash can that held wadded tissues and condoms filled with frothy spittle's of semen. The wall directly in front of the stool had a large circle standing waist high cut into it about the size of a fist.

"Oh fuck, what is this place daddy?" Patti asked. "Am I gonna get my birthday present now?"

Jeff turned his daughter toward him as she peered up at him with almond eyes. Towering over her he pressed his mouth hard over hers driving his tongue deep into the warmth of her mouth. Their tongues swirling and fighting with each other as they sought to breath. Breaking the kiss he made himself stop and spoke softly to his daughter.

"Yeah honey, this is ALL for you." "Now spread out the quilt on the floor right beside that hole and open you knapsack and take all your party favors out," he directed.

Patti took the worn quilt spreading it out on the floor and knelt to open her knapsack. Reaching inside she removed a small square pillow similar to that from a couch would be. It was covered in a plum colored silk fabric with gold tassels sewn around all four sides. Stitched into the center using the same gilt color and Gothic script were the words "Daddy's Slut Kitty."

"It's awesome daddy, just fuckin radical, I love it so much," Patti shouted with joy.

"It's your cock suckin pillow baby girl." A place to rest those pretty knees so they won't get all sore," said her father.

The young girl continued digging into the knapsack removing a medium size burgundy ceramic pet dish with Patti's name glazed into the side. A large pink leather collar with a silver chain that was around three foot long clipped to it.

Also buried within the bag was a bottle of Cristal champagne, a slender six inch blue gel vibrator in the shape of a penis. At the bottom of the knapsack she found a package of lip venom with Duwops Night Shades... Larkspur written on it. The last of the items was a supple black leather paddle, the top shaped like that of one used to play ping pong.

"Those are all your party favors sweetie," laughed Jeff. "Hand me your collar and chain so I can put them on my little pet," he directed.

Taking the pink leather collar her father attached it around the girl's warm slender neck, the chain gathered in his fist as he kept tension on it to keep her in his control. Pulling her to his crotch using the chain he told Patti to begin kissing his member thru the fabric of his jeans.

Patti leaned forward into her father's crotch and began tracing her lips over the outline of his prodding cock. Her teeth nipping at it thru the fabric as her tongue wetted the material wanting to savor the taste with her tongue. A timid mewling began issuing from the girl as she slid her face over the dampness created by her watering mouth.

"Please daddy, oh God, let me suck your cock off." "I wanna swallow your load so damn bad," she pleaded.

"Not yet punkin, your gonna have to do better than that if you want my cum in your belly," teased Jeff.

Reaching down he picked up the package of lip venom and removed the tube of lipstick from it. Jeff twisted the tube slowly unrolling a dark grape red spiral of the stick. He leaned down lifting her face upward as he emblazoned the words SLUT KITTY on her forehead in tall block letters. Taking the tip he drew three small lines just above her lips on each side forming a pair of small whiskers for the girl.

Her father lifted her up and slid the bath robe off from where it lay resting, just held in place by her shoulder blades. Her hands still bound behind her by the restraints he led Patti to the stool and sat her down. Using the lipstick he began drawing a large heart over the smooth surface of her tummy. From the center of the heart he drew an arrow splitting thru and angling downward till the tip was just inside the top of her panties. Within the center of the heart he used the same large block letters to write, "DADDY'S FUCK HOLE." The final touch on his human canvas was in tracing the lipstick over Patti's pouty lips, spreading the deep wine color over her mouth in thick smears.

"Now your all ready for your party." "Ready to suck plenty of nice hard cock with those pretty lips of yours," he whispered.

"The lipstick tingles daddy, it feels warm and tastes real sweet," Patti spoke softly.

"That's right angel, it's made to do just that, make you feel real sexy," Jeff responded.

"Now take your special pillow and lay it on the floor near that hole in the wall," commanded Jeff. "There's gonna be plenty of dicks commin thru that and I want you suckin every damn one of em."

Patti placed her father's gift to her on the quilt so it rested just under the fist sized hole. Leading her by the chain attached to her collar he walked her over to the wall then took his hands and pressed her down till her knees rested on the soft cushion.

Jeff reached down picking up the pet dish and laid it beside Patty so it sat just beneath the hole and in front of the pillow.

"Your going to suck those cocks off baby girl, but don't you dare swallow their cum," Jeff ordered. "Let that thick sloppy shit fill your mouth but don't swallow it, spit it in the bowl when you can't hold anymore in your mouth."

"I promise I won't swallow it daddy, I'll suck every bit of cum out of them for you," Patti moaned submissively.

Jeff began rubbing Patti's plump ass cheeks thru her panties as she knelt on the pillow. His hands squeezing the warm globes tightly, fingers sliding down over the dampness leaking into the crotch hugging her mound. He could feel the young girl tremble as his fingers pressed the material between the folds soaking it with more of her slick nectar.

Pausing, he reached out tapping the wall just above the hole. Within seconds an erect penis had forced itself thru the opening, the shaft slender and curving upward. Patti could see the man's balls crowding to push thru the hole and the fringe of wiry russet hair covering them.

"Suck it baby girl, show daddy how you've learned to worship cock," directed Jeff.

Patti leaned forward brushing the creamy pink knob of the penis with her lips. She kissed up and down the length of it alternating from side to side. The stalk jerked and bobbed with each tender caress of her warm lips. Both sides streaked with the slick shiny crimson from her lipstick. She was savoring the erection, adoring it. Patti nibbled her way up the shaft working back to the swelling dome as her lips pursed around it.

Drawing her lips tightly under the crown she flicked at it with her sticky tongue, swabbing back and forth over the thin slit on top. Patti felt the opening spread as her tongue lashed at it, leaking a frothy sweet ooze that began pooling in her mouth. Her lips began sucking their way down the fleshy shaft feeling the head slide around the inside of her cheeks.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.