St Trinians - Janes Diary

by QueenBee

Copyright© 2003 by QueenBee

Erotica Sex Story: Jane Stevens joined St Trinians at the start of the sixth form - when she was 16. Here we see her diary extracts from her first three months!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   .

September 1

Dear Diary, First of all, let me introduce myself, my name is Jane Stevens and I can't believe I started at the infamous St Trinians school school today! I learned that there are over 600 students in the school - but only about 100 in the senior year - still I doubt I'll ever get to know all of them, I just hope to recognize a few of them!!!

They said that the senior year is the easiest one of all, I don't believe it!!! My roommate seems nice enough, but we don't have any classes together, so I only see her a couple of times a day. Geesh, for the first day they really pile on the home work, so I'm closing off for the night, bye now!!!


September 5

Dear Diary, Survived my first week as a senior, a major accomplishment!!! Made two new friends this week, Cassie and Abie, they're both a little nuts, but who isn't! Our schedules just seemed to mesh, so we spend a lot of time together walking between classes and eating lunch together. Abie said we're together so much that we ought to adopt the nickname of the "Three Amigos"! Like I said, they're a little nuts!!! Going to a party tomorrow night, all three of us are invited, hope it's fun. That's all for today, seeya later, bye!


September 10

Dear Diary, Had a blast at the party, drank my first beer of the year!!! It was an out door affair, by the hosts pool, really neat! There were a stack of boys there from Angaston College (the nearest other school to us).

The only trouble came when one of the guys got pushed into the water, and before ya knew it three more followed him in!!!

Started gym class this week, I was pretty nervous in the change room, being so skinny and all. I really hurried to get changed, but some of those better developed girls liked to parade around naked, it was a little embarrassing!!!

I had to admit, that some of them have great bodies, and a tall brunette named Jennifer is built like a Playboy model!!!

Her chest was huge and her pubic hair was shaped like a perfect vee! One of the other girls kept kidding her about the size of her clit, but even though I tried to sneak a peek, I couldn't see that hers was any bigger than anyone else's!!! Well, I have a lot of homework to do, so good night, bye!


September 12

Dear Diary, Last entry we talked about the brunette with the perfect body, well today I saw it for myself!!! In the shower when her pubic hair was wet, you really could see her clit sticking out!!! I told Abie and Cassie about it, and they laughed themselves silly as they joked about her "condition", as Abie described it!!!

Another odd thing happened, the brunette with the clit and the girl that was kidding her last week, well when no one was watching, the brunette let the blonde touch her "down there"!!!

It happened really fast, but I'm sure that she stuck her hand right in there!!! Another odd thing, when she did it I felt a little stab in the pit of my stomach, holy moly, I hope I'm not queer!!!

Well, nighty night, that's all for today, bye!


September 16

Dear Diary, I told the Amigos about "Miss Clit", that's what Cassie calls her, and they told me to keep and eye out and see if she lets the blonde touch her again!!!

I took a locker out of their sight and kept peeking around the corner to see if they would try it again! Oh wow, you should have seen it!!! When they thought everyone was gone, the blonde and Miss Clit actually kissed each other, and then, you're really not gonna believe this, she got down on her knees and kissed Miss Clit right on her clit!!!

I was hardly breathing, and when she kissed her clit, I could feel my own, this is so unreal, I could feel my own clitoris start to throb!!! Again, though, it only lasted a few seconds and was over!!! I reported back to Abie and Cassie, but I don't think they really believe me, it's just too weird!!! Well, gotta go now, bye!


September 18

Dear Diary, After school today we went over to Abies dorm. I kept telling them about Miss Clit and the blonde, and to convince them I was telling the truth, we went to Abies room and well, to be honest, the talk of her clit and how she was getting it kissed, it made all of us a little excited!!!

It was then that Cassie suggested we show each other our private parts to see how we measured up with the brunette! I was a little apprehensive about the whole thing, but the other two talked me into it!

We decided that the best plan would be to strip completely naked, so we turned our backs to each other and took off our things!!! When we were all ready, we turned around to see what we had!!! We all giggled, but it was a funny serious kind of giggle, and there was an under current of sex in the air!!!

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.