Whores of St Trinians - Cover

Preview

Whores of St Trinians

by QueenBee

Copyright© 2003 by QueenBee

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft, Fa/ft, Teenagers, Consensual, Lesbian, Heterosexual, Humor, School,

Erotica Sex Story: St Trinians is a beautiful school, nestled in the rolling hills of the Sussex countryside. You may have heard the name before - its reputation as a breeding ground of wild and unruly schoolgirls is not totally un-merited. Without doubt the girls who attend the "St Trinians College for Ladies" are a lively bunch of girls who do get into all manner of scrapes and escapades - but the stories that reach the general public are, by and large, stories that have been allowed to be published.

St Trinians is a beautiful school, nestled in the rolling hills of the Sussex countryside.

You may have heard the name before - its reputation as a breeding ground of wild and unruly schoolgirls is not totally un-merited. Without doubt the girls who attend the "St Trinians College for Ladies" are a lively bunch of girls who do get into all manner of scrapes and escapades - but the stories that reach the general public are, by and large, stories that have been allowed to be published.

You see, until now, no-one has ever been privy to the real reasons that St Trinians still exists. It is the number one recruiting centre in the country for some of England's top spy's.

That's right... Spy's. James Bond and all that sort of thing.

And Before you go scoffing - think about it for a moment.

When are men at their most vulnerable and weakest? Yes... when on the brink of pumping a wad of hot jism into the sweet young cunt of a delicious schoolgirl!!!

And Now let your mind wander to the possibilities...

The stories that are contained within these pages have been written either by either teachers or by the girls themselves and are written in the first or third person. Variety is, as they say, the spice of life.

Please don't ask me to divulge how I came about these stories - I have been sworn to secrecy!!!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.