Wild College Girls - Cover

Wild College Girls

Copyright© 2003 by DireWolf

Chapter 7: The Gang

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: The Gang - Three college girls explore extreme sex with large toys, and horses. Eventually they recruit a reluctant 16 year old.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Rough   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Size   School  

The next day Mike took Summer to a seedy sex shop where she was humiliated by being forced to pick and choose her new sex toys. Mike picked a few out as well. The man behind the desk was a burly old man, grungy looking with a large beer gut. He was grinning and staring the entire time Summer picked out her toys. He made sure to look her over carefully, her tight shorts showing an outline of her pussy. He figured it looked a little strange, he couldn't quite place it.

When they approached the desk, they had a basket full of various toys, all were quite small in comparison to the mighty horse she had been with. The largest was a rubber dildo about 2 inches in diameter and 10 inches long. The smallest was a vibrator designed to pinch a woman's clit. It's battery pack was attached with a wire so that it would not get in the way.

The man behind the desk examined the toys and looked up at Summer with a big grin. Summer looked away in embarrassment.

Mike noticed the man's grin and spoke up. "You like what you see?" he said.

The big man looked Summer over then at Mike. "Hell yeah, that's some fine young piece of ass." he said.

"She sure is, but we have a problem with these toys. None of them are big enough. Would you happen to have anything bigger?" Mike asked.

The man looked a little startled. His smile disappeared from his face and a serious tone came about him. "What you need is some specialty toys. I make my own stuff here but you have to keep this a secret. Most of these things are illegal."

The man opened the counter door and let Mike and Summer through into a back room. The man then locked the front door and turned the sign to say Closed and went back to the room. The walls were covered with all sorts of toys. Shelves were lined with various devices and dildos and in the middle of the room was various tools, lathes and other equipment used to construct them. There was also vats of chemicals that were used to make soft types of rubber.

The man looked around the room and picked out a large dildo that was about 2.5 inches diameter and 10 inches long. Mike looked at it and shook his head. The man looked around and found a bigger one, about 3 inches diameter and 12 inches long.

"Better." Mike said. The man handed the dildo to Summer who took it reluctantly.

"You know these toys are not cheap. It takes many hours to create them."

"Well, I think we can arrange some form of payment, don't you think?" Mike replied. The grungy man looked at Summer's crotch again, staring for a few seconds, then glanced at the dildo she was holding.

"I think we can, but I'm going to have to examine the merchandise first." he said.

"That won't be possible today. But I'll show you a sample." Mike then pulled out a VHS tape from his duffle bag and handed it to the man. He led them over to a small TV VCR combo system on the opposite side of the room and inserted the tape. It started playing right away.

The tape was of Summer, she was nude, tied into a wooden contraption of some kind. The man could not tell what it was as the camera was zoomed in on Summer's body. It showed her struggling slightly and a white liquid leaked from her pussy. The man figured she had just been fucked by another guy. Then the camera zoomed out and he got a better idea of what was going on. She was tied into a fake horse and another horse was released. He trotted around then mounted the wooden horse with Summer in it. The man's jaw dropped and he looked closer at the TV. Mike then switched it off and removed the tape.

"Now let's trade some toys for that video. What do you say?" Mike held the tape tightly as the man stared at it like it was the last piece of food on the earth and he hadn't eaten in 3 days.

"Uhh yeah That's a good deal. My customers would love to see a sweet young girl like this fuck a fully grown stallion. What exactly did you have in mind for toys?" he asked.

"Well, this girl is quite flexible if you know what I mean. She can probably take anything you make, so use your imagination and don't be shy with the size."

Summer held her head down in shame, she was totally embarrassed about how they talked of her and of how the man looked at her body, clearly thinking about what he was going to make for her.

Mike and Summer left, taking the 3 inch monster with them, and intended to return the same day next week. The man said he would work overtime to get a few toys done that he had in mind.

Mike and Summer had returned to the barn for her "riding lessons". Summer was forced again to fuck King, the work horse. His 4" diameter cock drove over 13 inches into her little body as he pranced around with her impaled his cock. The other girls enjoyed the show and all of them shared in the remaining horses. They were unsatisfied with the numbers now as it was divided up among 4 girls.

The next week was very interesting and Mike had been getting a few of his friends involved from school. Many boys around the school wanted a chance to fuck sweet Summer but she was unavailable. Now she was fully available.

The day was Saturday. Mike had showed some of his friends pieces of the videos, making sure to hide the best parts of her with horses and fisting, to keep them interested. He had only shown a few shots of her nude and giving a blowjob. When he had 10 of them agreeing never to tell anyone, he allowed them to join us at the barn on Saturday. There was only two days left before the man at the sex shop was supposed to be finished with his toy construction.

Myself and the three girls had arrived at the barn before Summer and Mike and we knew there would be a lot of company tonight. We had a couple video cameras set up and a couple cases of cold beer for hospitality.

The three hot babes were each wearing jean shorts and tanktops or tight t-shirts. They were not able to wear bikinis as their gaping cunts prevented it.

Two vans and two cars then pulled into the driveway in front of the barn and young men started pouring out of them, cheering and laughing. Summer was then hauled out of the car by the men and carried into the barn. Each of them groping her and squeezing her tits, hands rubbed her crotch through her jeans. Summer was crying at the violation. Some of these guys had been her friends in school.

The guys entered the barn and set Summer down on her feet, then gazed at the three hot babes in front of them. Each of the girls walked sexily toward them and massaged their bulging crotches. The guys were impressed with Mike's new connections. Not only would they get to fuck their highschool dream girl, but they may even get lucky with these college babes.

The guys had no idea what was in store for the night, they just figured it would be a gangbang. The show was to start with the best part first, but in order to make sure each of the guys would accept the bestial acts and not run out of the barn screaming, they had to be fully turned on before it started.

That job was left to Sarah, Jessica and Delilah. Each of them danced sexily around the guys, shaking their hips and showing a little nipple sometimes. The guys hardons were pushing at their pants, desperately trying to get out.

Summer was ordered to dance for the guys but not to go near them yet. It was her they really wanted but they would have to wait. Summer complied and danced a few paces away from the girls as they molested the 16-17 year old guys. She danced as sexily as she could, but was a little shy.

The three girls then began stripping the guys down to nothing, tossing their cloths into a pile and sucking on their cocks. They guys were of all sizes, the smallest around 5 inches and the largest was 7.5 inches. He still had some growing to do and would likely get bigger.

Soon precum from the guys started dribbling out as some of them wacked their meat while waiting their turn for one of the babes to suck on them. Many of them stared at Summer while one of the babes sucked their cocks, dreaming that it might be her.

The guys were very horny now, dying to get ahold of Summer and blow their loads into her. The time was right. Mike and I took hold of Summer and pulled her top off, exposing her sweet young breasts to the cool air. Her nipples began to harden right away.

We then slowly tugged her jeans down, revealing no panties underneath. Her legs were closed so the guys did not have a good view of her. She lifted one foot then the other and we tossed her jeans away. She was now standing totally nude in front of the guys and was still being shy about it.

I then stuck my foot between her legs and pulled, forcing her to step apart. Her legs opened and her gaping pussy began to reveal itself. The guys cheered in excitement.

We then turned Summer around and bent her over, her curvy ass presenting itself to the guys. With her legs spread, her loose pussy gaped wide open. Each of the guys went silent when they saw her massive hole, confused since they knew she was a virgin only a week before.

Sarah then pulled out the big three inch diameter dildo Mike had picked up at the sex shop. It was absolutely massive compared to anything these young guys had seen. It was a foot long, and thicker than most of their arms.

Sarah then stuck the head into Summer and pushed it up to 10 inches deep. The guys were still silent, some holding their cocks motionless. They had never seen anything like this before.

Sarah pushed again, burying the dildo all the way inside her. On the end was a half ring attached to the thick bottom allowing Sarah to grab on to it and pull it back out. A few of the guys started stroking themselves, getting aroused by the scene.

Sarah pumped the big dildo in and out of Summer's body, her juices dripped down onto the floor. Delilah and Jessica continued to help the guys get horny again. They stripped off their bathing suits and the guys never even noticed, they simply gazed with wide eyes at little Summer being rammed by the biggest dildo they have ever seen.

Sarah pumped it into little Summer for a few more minutes until all the guys were stroking themselves if they weren't being serviced by Delilah or Jessica. She then pulled the dildo all the way out. It's rubber skin glistening with Summer's pussy juice.

Summer was then led over to the fake mare and put inside it. Her arms and legs tied in the usual positions. Jeremy then entered the room with King. Nobody had noticed that he left. The guys stared at the big work horse then stared at summer tied up in a fake wooden horse. They got the idea quickly and began stroking themselves faster and faster.

King was quickly serviced by Sarah, she rubbed his melon sized balls and his cock until it filled with blood and stuck out under his belly like a giant black spear.

The guys watched in amazement as this gorgeous girl sucked and stroked the horse's cock. Sarah then stopped and got into the lower level of the mare directly below Summer's gaping pussy. King was then set loose and he immediately mounted the mare with Summer in it. His big cock thrust into her body hard, hitting her maximum depth right away. 13.5 inches of black meat pounded into her as the 10 teenage guys watched and began to cheer. Each of the guys stroked their cocks faster as they really started to enjoy the bestial act. It was great to see this previously innocent young tease now forced to fuck giant animals.

After about 5 minutes of brutal fucking the horse began to blow his load into her. Cum spurted out all over and pints of it gushed out into Sarah's face. She eagerly swallowed as much as she could while the rest flowed into the funnel, then the bucket below.

The guys cheered at the climax. The hot black cock then began to shrink and pull out of Summer's gorgeous body. Sarah was rewarded with a final gush of cum.

Jessica and Delilah cleaned up the cum soaked cock before returning King to his stall. I wanted to make sure King would be ready to fuck again soon. I had collected some concentrated female horse pheromone from a breeding barn not far from where we were. The farmer there uses it to stimulate his horses so that he can artificially masturbate them and collect their sperm. He said it makes the horses extremely horny and would work perfect for the breeding farm I claimed to have. I smeared some of the concentrated mixture on the horse's nose after he was put in the stall and returned to the action.

Summer was then let out of the wooden mare and placed on a bed of hay, her pussy still leaking big wads of cum. The guys were each allowed to peer into her gaping pussy, then all 10 of them were allowed to get on top of her, inserting their cocks into her mouth in a 69 position. The guys were able to hold themselves up with one hand and push a fist into her cum soaked pussy at the same time. None of the guys lasted long and blew their small loads into her mouth. Summer swallowed, used to the taste of cum.

While this was going on, I ordered the three girls to take the two vans and the biggest car and go out for no more than two hours. Their jobs were to find men, but not just any men, the biggest men they could find, with the biggest cocks. They were to seduce the guys and bring them back for some fun. Tonight was going to be an all-nighter. Seduction was easy for these girls. They cleaned the cum from their bodies and borrowed the keys for each of the vehicles and left.

The 10 younger guys continued to fistfuck their little sweetheart. Once they had all blown their loads, they began to put two fists into her. They were totally amazed at how much she could take. As the two hours passed, the guys had shoved everything into her pussy, empty beer bottles, full ones, and even the two liter cola bottle.

Finally the girls came back. The doors opened and men started getting out of the vehicles. They were huge guys, mostly black ones, and they almost knew what they were in for. Two mattresses were tied to the roof of the vans and were removed and brought into the barn with the guys.

When they entered the first thing they saw was a crowd of men cheering. Behind the cheers was a girl whimpering but they could not see her. As they approached the younger guys parted to let them see. Their jaws hit the floor as they saw one of the guys pulling a two liter cola bottle that was 4 inches in diameter from this little teen's sopping pussy.

The three girls immediately stripped to nothing and began stroking the guys through their cloths. They didn't last long and stripped down themselves. The girls had done well. I wasn't sure how they made sure each guy had a massive cock, but each one did. The smallest was 9 inches long, and the largest was almost 13 inches. There was 16 men total, all of them were more than 6 feet tall and 200 or more pounds. Four white guys and 12 blacks.

The mattresses were placed on the floor beside Summer's hay bales. The three girls put on a sexy strip show for the guys but it was not needed. Just watching Summer's tiny body impaled by a huge cola bottle was all they needed.

Sarah, Jessica and Delilah then each lined up on the mattresses on their hands and knees, their asses in the air and backs arched downward to show off their curves.

The biggest of the men with his 13 inch monster grabbed Delilah and drove his cock into her pussy. He was immediately disappointed as she was so loose he could barely feel her. Then he pulled it out and drove it into her ass. That was much tighter. Delilah moaned but wanted her pussy filled. She ordered another guy to fistfuck her while the big black guy pounded her ass.

From there each of the three girls then had a big black fist push into their pussies along with a cock in their ass and one in their mouths. The fists of these guys were much larger than mine or Jeremy's and they were stretching the girls wide.

One of the black men with a 12 inch cock then walked over to Summer. The bottle was still stuck in her pussy and he rolled her over onto her stomach and aimed his 2 inch diameter cock at her ass. Summer had not taken anything in her ass yet, let alone with something so big stuffed in her pussy.

The man didn't care and pressed the head of his cock against her puckered asshole. He pushed hard and Summer screamed in pain as her ass opened up to allow him in. He thrust forward, using horse cum as a lubricant. He figured it was cum from the other guys, not knowing she had just fucked a huge horse.

The man pushed until he had 10 inches of his monster buried in her. Summer continued to cry out but she was ignored. Another man then stuffed his 10 inch cock down Summer's throat to shut her up. Summer gagged on the cock as the guy pushed it deeper into her throat. He wanted her to take it all and wasn't going to stop until she did. The two guys pushed against one another as they buried their cocks into opposite holes. The man in Summer's ass then hit bottom, his cock buried a full 12 inches into her virgin ass. Summer cried out in pain, she was being stretched more than ever with the cola bottle still stuffed in her and the huge black cock in her ass. The black man's balls rested on the few inches of bottle that stuck out of her pussy.

"Damn this girl is a sex machine, she can take anything!" another man laughed as he watched Summer take the entire 12 inch cock down her throat. Summer barely resisted the urge to gag on the monster as he pulled it out and jammed it back in, giving her only a second to gasp for air. He then moved in for a closer view of her stretched cunt and decided to play with the bottle. As the man in her ass hammered away, the other man grabbed the neck of the bottle and pulled it out slowly.

He was amazed with her stretched pussy lips as they hugged the bottle on it's way out. One last pull and the bottle popped free with a loud slurping noise. The man stared into Summer's gaping pussy.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.