Wild College Girls - Cover

Wild College Girls

Copyright© 2003 by DireWolf

Chapter 6: The New Girl

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: The New Girl - Three college girls explore extreme sex with large toys, and horses. Eventually they recruit a reluctant 16 year old.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Rough   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Size   School  

A couple of weeks passed from the last chapter of farm fucks. The girls had tried more and more positions with the horses. Sarah and Jessica had also been doing double horse penetration as Delilah was forced to.

Today talk was around our little group about a new girl who was at the stables for riding lessons today. Her name was Summer, she was 15 years old, 5'1, 90 pounds, blonde and had nice firm medium sized tits and a gorgeous athletic ass. She was from a fairly rich family and seemed a little spoiled. Sarah had met her that night when she got to work, the young girl was putting away her saddle while her boyfriend waited in the car. It was only a brief meeting, but Sarah really liked the girl.

Jeremy had also met her earlier that day during her lessons, although she was young, he was impressed by her beauty. He didn't think much about her though as he had the night's plans with the horses and three other gorgeous fuck-sluts in mind.

When we arrived at the barn, Jeremy had everything ready for us, but instead of getting started right away, Sarah presented her new plan to us.

"There's a new girl taking riding lessons now. Her name is Summer and she's damn hot. I want her to join us tomorrow, OK guys?" Sarah was giving her orders as usual.

"I'll ask her but I doubt she'd go for it." Jeremy said, "It's kind of a creepy thing to be told or asked about."

"I know, that's why you're not going to ask her. She's going to join us and find out for herself what it's like." Sarah commanded.

"OK." Jeremy wasn't interested in fighting and the thought of that sweet young thing fucking the horses turned him on.

"What?" I decided to join in the conversation. "Are you crazy? What are you going to do about whoever picks her up from the stables?" I asked.

"I think we can handle him." She replied. "He's just a young guy like her, maybe her brother or boyfriend."

I had no idea what the girl looked like so I was a reluctant. After thinking for a few minutes I decided to let her go through with it. Hell she had picked out these two gorgeous girls, surely this girl would not be ugly.

With that we all listened to Sarah's plan. When the night was over, Jeremy was to make sure she didn't leave early and then Sarah was going to show her some riding tricks until the rest of us arrived later that night. Jeremy's job was to lure the young guy driving the car into another barn and knock him out using an electric stun gun Delilah had in her purse for protection. The guy would then be tied up, and forced to watch the sex act in the other barn. The girls were positive Summer would orgasm and enjoy the event, which would make it difficult for them to report it as a rape. It would also be video taped like all the other events so that if she did enjoy it, they'd have proof of it. There was no real plan in case she did not enjoy it and was then able to leave reporting it as a rape.

We spent the night coming up with various plans and when we were done, the girls had only time to give us guys one blowjob each. It was ok with all of us though as it meant the horses would be hornier than ever for tomorrow.

The following day the plan was put into motion. Sarah distracted the young girl while Jeremy knocked out her boyfriend when he arrived. Jeremy made sure to ask the guy who he was and if they were expected anywhere soon. Luckily the couple usually go out somewhere before heading home. That gave them lots of time to show Summer how things are really done.

The boyfriend's name was Mike, he was 16 and had just gotten his license. Him and Summer had been dating for almost a year. Once he was tied up in an old wooden chair, Jeremy went to the other barn to meet Sarah and Summer. Sarah was showing her something with the straps on a saddle and Summer seemed a little impatient, glancing at the door.

When Jeremy entered, Summer took advantage of the chance to leave the talkative Sarah. "I think my boyfriend is here now." She quickly walked for the door. "Thanks for the lessons, bye now." she said.

As she neared the open barn door and Jeremy, she saw her boyfriend's car. Jeremy grabbed Summer by the arm and held tight. "Sorry girl, not time to leave just yet." he said.

"What are you doing? Let go of me." Summer demanded, struggling slightly against his grip. Sarah walked over and grabbed Summer's other arm.

"What the hell is going on?" Summer's voice was raised and a bit shaky. Before she got too loud, Sarah pressed a cloth to her mouth that was laced with a sleeping agent. Summer's scream was muffled and within 30 seconds of breathing the chemical, she passed out.

With that, Sarah called us at the apartment to tell us to get over to the stables. They weren't able to distract the girl for long.

When we arrived, Sarah and Jeremy had the cute girl stripped down to her panties, and the struggling boyfriend was a few feet away, gagged and tied, but awake now.

Summer was a sleeping beauty. I moved in for a closer view, caressing her soft breasts. They were a little bigger than all the other girls, but not huge. Mike began to scream into his gag and struggle against his restraints.

"What's the matter man, You've had your time with her, now it's our turn." I said. Mike stopped struggling and stared at me. "You HAVE fucked her, haven't you?" I asked.

Mike didn't move or say anything. "There's nobody here Mike, so I'm going to remove your gag. You can scream but you'll just be wasting your breath." I then removed his gag.

"Now, you HAVE fucked her haven't you?" I asked again.

"N-No. I haven't." he replied.

"Damn, how long have you been dating?"

"Almost a year."

"A year and you still haven't fucked her? That sucks man."

"She's a virgin and wants to save it. Please let her go."

All of our jaws were on the floor. This sweet young thing was a virgin. Damn what a find. Sarah and Jessica carefully removed the young girl's panties, exposing her warm pussy to the cool air. Then they gently pried open her pussy lips and peered in. He was right. They were able to see the girl's hymen just inside her pussy.

All this meant was it was going to be one hell of a show tonight. We then tied Summer up in the fake mare. Mike was curious as to what we were doing but didn't say anything until we were done.

"W-what are you doing to her." he asked.

"She's going to lose that virginity tonight. If you behave, maybe we'll let you join in later. I'm sure she's been quite a tease to you over the past year. I'd wanna fuck her more than anything if I were you. Hell I've only known her a few minutes and I can't wait."

Smelling salts were used again to wake Summer. She snapped to consciousness and looked around, unaware of her predicament. As soon as she saw Sarah she began to scream. "WHAT'S GOING ON! LET ME GO!".

"You're going to lose your virginity tonight, Summer." Sarah said as she caressed the young girl's pussy. Summer squirmed against her restraints. "Better to just enjoy it." Sarah's advice was good advice, fighting what was coming would make it hurt more.

Jessica began applying a ton of KY jelly to Summer's hot gash, pushing a lot of it between her pussy lips. Mike watched and I noticed a bulge growing in his jeans. He was obviously getting turned on. He had probably never seen her naked and now here she was about to be gang fucked.

Jeremy entered the room with our smallest horse. His cock was 2 inches diameter, huge for a virgin pussy. Mike's eyes widened and his jaw fell on the floor as Sarah, Jessica and Delilah stripped down to nothing and began to play with the horse's cock. Within a minute it was fully extended, about 16 or 17 inches long.

The girls sexily stroked and licked the cock while presenting Mike with some rather exposing views of their loose pussies. Their cunts and asses were stretched by the huge horses, leaving their pussy large and full and always gaping open an inch or more. Then they moved over to Mike's chair and gave him a closer view.

His cock was rock hard as he watched these three hot older girls play with each other. If playing with the horse cock wasn't surprise enough, Delilah then got down to her hands and knees and Sarah pushed her whole fist into her hot body. Sarah then raised her ass in the air for Jessica to fist her. Jessica complied and then the girls positioned themselves so that Delilah could shove her fist into Jessica's.

The girls enjoyed watching Mike squirm while watching this incredibly kinky sex show by these three hot babes. Jeremy and I smiled and then released the stallion.

He trotted around into view of Summer who was unable to see what was going on. When the horse ran in front of her, she saw his cock and began to figure out what was going on. She screamed and bucked her hips inside the contraption but could not free herself.

Suddenly the horse mounted the mare and began thrusting his cock toward this new virgin pussy. He missed a few times, and when he hit, she proved too tight for him and could not enter. The three girls carefree got under the contraption and helped to guide him into Summer's young body. They each stuck a finger into her and pried her lips open while guiding the big cock in. The horse felt the activity and stopped with his cockhead pressed against Summer's warm pussy. He was pressing pretty hard. The girls wiggled the cock and pushed on it, sticking fingers inside her and pulling her pussy lips out around the head.

Soon the cockhead was worked in enough. Summer continued to scream in fear but the girls and horse ignored her. The cock head was pressed against her hymen now and the horse continued to apply pressure, but when he was ready, he drove his cock into her virgin pussy. Summer screamed in pain as her cherry popped and the horse cock drove into her about 5 inches. She was incredibly tight.

The horse thrust again, pushing two more inches into her sexy white body. She had pretty much taken all she could into her virgin body. The horse began to pump into her, hard thrusts hitting her cervix hard. Summer continued to scream and a small trickle of blood joined the juices that were oozing from her stuffed hole.

Delilah had not yet been in the second bench below Summer, so they opened up the front and she slid in, positioning her head directly under Summer's pussy.

The horse was very horny and began to cum soon after penetrating her. Hot blasts of cum shot out from her tight fuckhole spraying the horses's big balls and gushing into Delilah's mouth. The other two girls shared in cum kisses with her. A moment later the horse dismounted, his cock sprung free and another huge gush of cum splashed into Del's face and open mouth.

Summer was whining and moaning, not from pleasure but from disgust and pain. Her virginity had been stolen by a horse and deep down, she had enjoyed her first fuck, which made her feel guilty.

Sarah left and came back with the next horse. Our selections for small sizes were limited. We had a couple horses that were 2.5 inches diameter and their girth stayed at that for nearly the entire length. Most of the other horses girth flared out, which would increase the stretching as they penetrated her. I figured Sarah would come back with one of the 2.5 all the way up but instead she returned with one of the others. His cock head was about 2.5 inches in diameter and flared up to 3 inches. While Summer had only taken 7 inches of cock, this girth was much more than she could handle right at the beginning. Sarah didn't care though and released the horse. Once the horses are released there isn't much we can do to stop him.

The big horse mounted the mare and jabbed his cock at Summer's cum soaked pussy. Delilah and Jessica helped guide the head into her. The cock head was too big and would not go in easy but the girls pushed and pried until they got the head in. Then the horse pushed in, his cock sinking about 6 inches on the first push and then bending. Summer's pussy stretched wide to accommodate it. She screamed in pain having never felt anything like this, or even imagined it.

Somehow she managed to take him to 7 inches. His girth was stretching her wider than ever and her skin was proving to be very stretchable. It would normally take a lot of work to get a virgin up to this girth. Here she was after only 15 minutes. I figured it was because she was so young. Young developing skin is usually very pliable.

The horse viciously pounded into her frail body, his cock bending each time it hit home but eventually he drove another two inches in depth. His girth at a foot deep was almost 3 inches, so he still had a ways to go before reaching our expected girth.

Summer was in a lot of pain, her cunt was being stretched unnaturally and she was a virgin only minutes before. She remained conscious for now though. Mike watched in total amazement as his precious virgin girlfriend was fucked by a massive stallion.

The horse pounded into her for nearly 10 minutes. While he had not penetrated her any deeper, her pussy was becoming accustomed to the huge intruder, allowing Summer to relax and enjoy it more. We could tell she was nearing an orgasm and was making every effort to hide it. She was still whimpering and crying though.

Without warning the horse began to blow his load. Massive amounts of cum blasted out of her over stretched hole and gushed into Delilah's face. The girls eagerly lapped it up. Summer suddenly went quiet. I could see her neck muscles tense up. She was having an orgasm no doubt. The feeling of hot cum gushing from inside her body must have been too intense for her. She was still trying to hide it.

Hot cum flowed out of Summer's sexy body and the girls below reveled in it. After a few minutes the horse pulled his cock out and dismounted. Summer's pussy was gaping wide open for everyone to see. I noticed Mike stretching his head up, trying to peer into her Girlfriend's gaping pussy.

I decided he was no threat anymore, he was too turned on to put a stop to this rape. I untied him and allowed him a closer view of the action. Jeremy stayed near the door just in case.

Mike walked up to Summer's gaping pussy and looked in, a river of cum rested there as Summer's body still twitched from the remnants of her orgasm. Sarah stood and grabbed Mike's crotch with one hand, then pushed her other hand into Summer's pussy. Cum squeezed out and into Delilah's mouth, then Sarah pulled her fist out, and fed it to the other girls. Mike still gazed into his girl's hole.

Sarah then grabbed his arm and closed his fist. She then pushed his fist into Summer's pussy. More cum squeezed out and Mike took over, pushing his fist a little deeper. Summer was unaware of who was fisting her, she did not attempt to look back to see. While she had stopped crying, her head was resting on the bench. She had given up fighting for now.

Mike then pulled his fist out of her quickly. Summer gasped at the sudden extraction and a loud slurping and wet popping noise filled the room. Mike then walked around to Summer's face. She lifted her head from the bench and began to cry again. "Please get me out of here!" she said.

Mike presented his cum covered had with a large wad of Horsecum resting in his palm. "After all this time you teased me and promised one day we'd fuck. Here we are."

Summer stared at him, confused as to who's side he was on. Mike then grabbed her hair with his other hand and pushed his cum coated fingers into Summer's mouth. Summer struggled against him. "Eat it bitch. No more teasing." he said. "From now on, you're our fuck toy."

Mike tilted his hand, letting the big wad of cum slide down into Summer's mouth. Reluctantly she swallowed it. She must not have minded the taste because she didn't squint her eyes like one normally would when eating something disgusting.

Mike then returned to her pussy and scooped out two handfuls of cum. He fed one to her, then smeared the other all over her pretty face. "You're so damn hot, and I've waited long enough." Mike felt the need to justify himself.

Nobody noticed Sarah had disappeared. Mike fed a couple more handfuls of cum to Summer and smeared more over the rest of her body.

Sarah entered the room with King, the massive work horse. Mike saw the horse and nearly fell over. "Jesus christ that's a big fucking horse." he exclaimed, wiping his cum coated hands off on Summer's back.

Summer turned her head to see and her eyes widened. She quickly turned away, her mind lost in fear.

While it was safe for the two girls to crouch under the last two horses, it was not safe to do so now. Sarah and Jessica helped quicken the pace at which the big work horse's cock filled with blood.

I was in awe of Sarah. She was completely nuts forcing this young girl to take this much cock in one night, after fucking only twice before. Summer had not even reached 3 inches in girth yet which is what this work horse's cockhead was alone. Plus she was quite a bit smaller than the other girls.

We released the massive horse and he immediately mounted the mare. His weight bending the contraption while his huge cock was aimed directly at Summer's gaping pussy.

Delilah stuck eight fingers into Summer's pussy and pried them apart, trying to make room for the huge head. The horse thrust forward but her fingers were taking up too much room and there was little to spare. Del removed one hand and helped guide the cock in along side the other. Soon she had part of the head just inside Summer's lips and when she pulled out her other fingers, Summer's lips hugged the tip of the cock snugly.

King then drove his cock into Summer's petite body. She screamed in pain as his girth stretched her beyond her limits. King's cock was incredibly hard yet it was bending with each thrust, showing us all how hard he was trying to penetrate her. He pushed and pushed until he reached 8 inches in depth. The girth of his cock stretched her sweet young pussy lips until they were white and taught. His hot meat touched her inner thighs and ass cheeks as his girth widened. Her body was so small compared to this huge cock yet somehow she was taking more of it. Her young skin was like rubber, stretching and conforming to all the intruders.

The horse then began to pump his cock into her tiny body, pulling the full length of it out of her with a wet pop, then driving it back in with Delilah's help. Summer squealed with each exit and penetration.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.