Wild College Girls - Cover

Wild College Girls

Copyright© 2003 by DireWolf

Chapter 2: The Horse Ranch

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: The Horse Ranch - Three college girls explore extreme sex with large toys, and horses. Eventually they recruit a reluctant 16 year old.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Rough   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Size   School  

The following day we all gradually awoke to a blissful morning, the smell of sex still in the air, probably emanating from their hot stuffed pussies. I had awoken a few times during the night to some squirming and moaning. Both girls were having erotic dreams throughout the night, stimulated by the huge intruders.

Excited like two small girls on Christmas, both girls wanted me to take the temperature of their beer cans like I said. I complied and retrieved an electronic thermometer and a large cup from my duffle bag. With the cans still stuffed, I turned them so the hole faced upward toward their clits. I then held the cup under the can and opened it, hot beer sprayed out from each can into the cup and foamed up. I let the cans drain somewhat, then put the thermometer into each one at a time. It was capable of taking the temperature within seconds, accurate to a tenth of a degree.

Both girls were very hot, but to my amazement, Sarah's was almost two full degrees hotter than Jessica's. Jessica didn't seem to mind, she just wanted to see what the surprise was too, knowing she would likely get a turn no matter what it was.

I went back to my duffle bag and retrieved a device neither girl had seen before. It was an electro clit stimulator, but not your average one. This one was high voltage in comparison to the ones you would buy in a normal sex store.

I instructed Sarah to lie on her back, and I carefully tied her arms and legs with the velvet ropes once more. She was getting very excited, her pussy juices starting to flow already. I pulled the beer can from both their sopping pussies and set them aside. I then stuffed the big dildo into Jessica and told her to fist Sarah at the same time. She complied, with the big dildo stuffed to almost 9 inches, she pushed her small fist easily into Sarah's depths, right up to her elbow. Her arm was a lot shorter than mine. Sarah moaned loudly. I then placed one electrode on Sarah's clit, and the other at the bottom of her slit, almost on her ass because of the arm stuffed inside her.

I motioned for Jessica to start pumping as I turned on the device. Sarah jumped at the initial shock.

"What the hell is that?" she asked. "It feels all tingly."

"This is just a little stimulus device I have, you'll love it, don't worry." With that I turned up the voltage a little and Sarah began to moan. Jessica pushed her whole arm in and out of Sarah's huge sopping hole. She didn't even need lubricant Sarah was so wet.

Slowly Jessica picked up the pace, and I cranked the knob. Sarah was bucking wildly against her restraints. She lasted about 2 minutes before she began to cum.

"Faster!" I told Jessica as soon as Sarah started cuming. Jessica complied and pumped her arm a good 8 inches out and pushed it back in as fast as she could. "Pull it all the way out." I instructed her again. She complied and pulled her fist all the way out with a sucking pop, Sarah's pussy lips gaping wide and dripping. Jessica then pounded her fist back in, all the way to her elbow. Sarah was having an intense orgasm like never before, her body thrashed from side to side, trying to break the strong velvet ropes.

"STOP! IT'S TOO MUCH, STOP!" she cried out. Neither of us listened. Sarah's orgasm lasted for almost 5 minutes straight. She couldn't stop cuming. Her pussy juices lubricated Jessica's arm even more and the smell of her sweet cum filled the room along with sloshing noises. I then cranked the voltage to max and watched Sarah scream and buck even harder.

"Oh my god!" Jessica cried out, "I can feel it electrocuting my arm! Its making me numb!" Sarah bucked a few more times then suddenly passed out from the intensity. Her body went limp as Jessica continued to pull her arm from Sarah's delicate body, and plunge it back in.

"She's passed out! Wow, that must have been some orgasm!" Jessica stopped pumping her arm, leaving it fully buried in her friend's limp body.

"Now is our chance." I said.

"Chance for what?"

"Put your other fist in her pussy, she won't even feel it."

"WHAT?! Are you crazy? It'll tear her apart."

"No it won't. Your fists are a lot smaller than mine and she took mine. She can take both of yours, it's only a little bit bigger than mine.

Jessica complied and began sliding the fingers of her other hand inside Sarah's big wet hole. In Sarah's relaxed state, she provided a lot less resistance than if she were awake, which was my plan all along. Jessica soon had gripped her arm inside Sarah's pussy, both sticking out from her seemingly tiny body like two baseball bats. Sarah's pussy lips were stretched wider than ever, probably a good 3.5 inches across where Jessica's arms entered. I grabbed the camera and took a number of pictures.

I retrieved some smelling salts and placed them under Sarah's nose. She awoke almost immediately. "Ohhhh my god did I pass out?" she asked, her voice very shaky. "That was fucking amazing. I've never cum so hard or so long in my life!"

I grinned and pointed down, Sarah strained to look at Jessica, seeing two arms sticking out of her pussy. She immediately tensed up and caused herself pain. She cried out but I whispered gently to her ear. "Relax sweet princess, enjoy it."

Sarah relaxed and then Jessica began pumping her arms in and out. Sarah began moaning, her pussy was a little sore now though, and it took her about 10 minutes to cum, again. Her pussy was stretched so wide now it gaped a good 2 inches, even with nothing in it.

The rest of the day was filled with fisting. Sarah and I used the electronic stimulator on Jessica, who fainted with Sarah's fist stuffed in her pussy just as Sarah did. I came twice myself, letting them share my cum in hot sticky kisses.

It was now time for Sarah to go to work. The girls dressed in their usual farm cloths, jeans and a tight shirt, and I made sure they had the empty beer cans stuffed in their pussies, to make sure they didn't close up, at least a little. Jessica was able to take a full 9 inches of the can, only an inch hung out, which showed a little through her tight jeans, but only if you looked.

When we got to the stables, there was only a few people left riding, and a few farm hands working. Sarah took us to the barn she works in, one of two large barns. Saddles lay strewn about, and horses in stalls sniffed the air as we walked past.

She began to clean up the saddles and we helped, trying to get things done quickly. Then we moved on to the horses, which needed to be groomed, hooves cleaned, coats brushed and sometimes washed. There were about 10 stallions in this barn. Mares and Stallions don't mix well in a barn, especially when a mare is in heat, which is why they were separated in two barns. We cleaned each of them, washed, brushed, and cleaned their hooves. When we were finished, we stood around talking about the horses. Sarah had a lot of stories. As we were talking one of the farm hands came into the barn and asked Sarah when she was leaving. Sarah replied that she would lock up and he could leave any time. He agreed and handed her the keys.

Our conversation continued and Sarah wanted to show us a scar on one of the horses that had happened a year or so ago. We entered the stall and Sarah started pointing at the scar and talking. Jessica and I were both ignoring her, staring in awe at the Horses's cock, which was hanging out a good two feet long. Sarah looked at us, then looked at his cock too. She had seen them before, it was no big deal.

"Holy Shit!" Jessica's jaw was on the floor. "Have you ever?" she asked.

Sarah grinned. "Well, I did fondle one, but I didn't go through with it. I was afraid of getting caught."

"Why don't you show us now Sarah?" I asked.

Sarah dropped underneath the horse almost immediately. She began stroking his length while Jessica and I watched in amazement. This horse cock was bigger than any of the dildos we had, and it was real, and it would cum a pint. It was perfect for these sluts I thought to myself.

Jessica joined her friend and I pulled up a stool to watch. The two girls greedily licked the huge cock, trying to stuff the head into their mouths without success.

The girls stripped naked and I let them continue after we made sure the barn doors were all locked from the inside. They licked and stroked for a good 10 minutes and then the horse started getting fidgety, shifting from one side to the other. I calmed him as much as I could as the girls continued under him.

Suddenly a huge blast of cum hit Jessica in the face. It was like a fire hose, splashing on her face and onto her lovely tits. Her mouth was open and she swallowed as much as she could. Sarah then got beside her and took a blast of cum in the face as well, getting as much as she could into her mouth. The horse continued to gush torrents of hot sperm onto the lovely face, tits and entire upper bodies of these two young sluts. The licked and swallowed as much as they could. Cum ran down their bodies and between their legs where the beer cans hung out slightly. I reached under each of them and slowly pushed them in and out, working some of the Horse cum into them for lubricant.

Finally the horse was finished, Sarah got one final glob of cum in her mouth which she shared in the biggest cum kiss yet with Jessica. The girls then stood and looked at me with grins, completely covered with cum. It ran like rivers down their curvy bodies.

"Next?" I asked with a huge grin. The two girls scrambled to the next stall and began to stimulate the stallion so that his cock would emerge. It didn't take long with the smell of sex in the air. Soon the stallion's massive cock was fully extended and throbbing between the two hot teens who greedily licked and stroked it.

A few minutes later the horse began to cum, this time Sarah laid on her back under him, making sure to catch all the cum on her body. Huge blasts of it hit her face and open mouth. She swallowed as much as she could but to no avail, there was just too much. More blasts covered her small breasts. Jessica then aimed the spurting cock at Sarah's stuffed pussy. A huge blast hit her pussy, coating it completely with cum. Jessica used her other hand to pull the beer can part way out, coating it with cum before she shoved it back in.

The stallion finished his huge orgasm and his cock began to soften. Jessica began licking Sarah's entire body, sucking up globs of hot sticky horsecum which she kept in her mouth to share with Sarah.

When they were nearly done, I instructed both cum covered girls to get on their hands and knees. I pulled the beer cans from their cum soaked pussies and shoved my fists into each of them. Jessica was able to take my full fist now like Sarah. I pounded them both hard until they both came around the same time, their strong vaginal muscles clamping down on my arms.

When we were done, Sarah wanted to blow another horse, but Jessica had another idea.

"Let's fuck one!" She said.

"You mean, let him stuff that huge cock in your pussy?!" Sarah asked.

"Well not mine, yours is bigger than mine. I want to see one fuck you!"

"No way, it'll never fit." Sarah replied.

"Well let's try at least, you don't have to take him all if you don't want to." Jessica just wanted to see the act, as I did.

Sarah thought for a few minutes then agreed. We set up some hay bales with a blanket on top so that Sarah could lay under him.

I looked around a utility room in the barn and found a tape measure. I then measured the head of the cock at 2.75 inches in diameter, but it was pretty spongy. I then measured the length at just over two feet. At the base his massive cock was 3.5 inches diameter. I knew there was no way a girl could take two feet, so I measured about one foot up. His girth flared quickly to 3.25 inches wide at this length.

Sarah positioned herself under the horse while Jessica tied him up and got under him. His huge cock rested on top of Sarah, from her pussy right up to between her breasts. She stroked his amazing length and then slid up a bit on the makeshift bed to allow him to enter her. Jessica then grabbed hold of the big cock and pressed the head to Sarah's waiting and wet pussy. After just being fisted, it didn't take much effort to get the head. After a few inches, things started getting tighter. Sarah inched down the bed, slowly taking an inch at a time. She was running out of bed though.

"Slap him a little on the rump, John." Jessica instructed me. "I just want him to step forward a little, so we can fit more in."

Sarah had taken about 5 inches of his cock, which was barely past his massive head. I slapped him gently and he didn't move.

"A bit harder." Jessica instructed again. With that I gave him a good wack, the big stallion began to step forward, then unexpectedly Jessica grabbed Sarah's legs and held them tight, pulling Sarah toward her, and further onto the big stallion's cock. Sarah screamed out in pain as the stallion took a step forward, pushing almost 10 inches of his cock into her tiny body. The big stallion could feel her now for sure, she was very tight compared to normal mares. He knew what to do and was a little impatient. He began to clumsily thrust his hips forward, but since he was not mounted on a mare, he couldn't make a full stroke. It was plenty for little delicate Sarah though. His hips thrust another inch into her body, reaching almost 11 inches, past the depth she had reached before.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.