Grove River - Cover

Grove River

by Robert

Copyright© 2003 by Robert

Incest Sex Story: Growing up on a farm, and learning about love, and life

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Incest   Brother   Sister   .

Charlie hated doing chores, she knew she'd much rather be out playing in the fields, running through the tall grass, or swimming down in the river, what she envisioned a normal fourteen year old girl should be doing. However she also knew they had to be done.

Even before the sun was up Charlie was. She had to feed the chickens, milk the cows, and collect the eggs needed for breakfast. So was life on the farm along the banks of the Grove River and she accepted it, most of the time that is. There were more chores now, more 'responsibilities' as Ma would say each time she saw her youngest daughter with sweat on her forehead.

"We each have to pull our own weight dear, now more than ever. No one else gonna do it for us, you have to show you're a part of this family and keep up your part."

Charlie accepted her mother's words and knew them to be true, but she still hated doing chores, and with Pa now gone to Heaven some six months past the workload had only increased. There were fences that needed mending and crops to sow. Part of the grain silo's roof had collapsed when a Tornado had come close only a week ago. Charlie had seen one before when she was five but that was nine years past and her memories were sketchy, though she could still remember holding her little brother in her arms, only one year old then, as Ma, Pa, and her two older sisters huddled in the storm shelter beneath the house. This time brother and sister had hugged each other tight as the winds blew away anything that hadn't been nailed down.

Her brother Tom would work alongside her each morning. Before breakfast he would feed the horses and clean out the stables and after would ride out to the fields with the seed in the truck to start planting crops before midday, indeed a heavy burden for someone nearing his eleventh birthday. Michelle and Sandra were in their early twenties and old enough to use the heavy farm equipment such as the tractor to till the soil in the Spring and the combine to cut the wheat when it was ready in the Fall.

Everybody had a job to do as directed by their mother who kept them fed and mended their clothes when torn. Living in near isolation, the closest house was some fifty miles, she knew they were on their own. She regretted having to put such a heavy burden on her children, especially the girls, as did her husband before he died.

Though he loved all his children he had mainly wanted boys to help with the day to day operations of the farm. After having three girls in a row he had given up hope of ever having a son, naming his youngest daughter Charlie was proof of that. But with an active sex life, screwing his wife at least once a day while the children took their afternoon break down at the river, another child was a certainty and this time his wishes were granted and a boy was delivered.

Charlie was presently hanging out the wash for Ma when Tom rode up in the truck, slamming on the brakes and sending a wall of dust towards the clothes line.

"Ma will beat you if she sees you doin that."

"Where's she at?"

"Inside."

"Well then she didn't see did she?"

"Why are you in so early, break time aint for another three hours, you can't be finished the east field already."

"No I need something in the barn."

"Well hurry up then little brother."

"You can't call me little I'm just as tall as you now."

"You'll always be my little brother."

"Oh fuck off Charlie."

Any battling between the two siblings had always been good natured and they both smiled at one another as Tom walked towards the barn, stopping to pet one of the dogs while Charlie continued to put out wet clothes recently washed. Though only ten Tom had a lean hard body from working long hours in the field. While slightly sunburned his skin had yet to take on a roughness like his father, for that you needed a lifetime devoted to planting crops.

Muscles were forming prominently on his arms and shoulders, something Charlie had noticed when they were in close contact in the shelter. Tom was growing, certainly not her little brother anymore as he had pointed out, he was developing into a man.

Much the same could be said for Charlie though obviously she was developing into a woman, growing in other ways. A tight body, lean to the point that Ma sometimes worried she was Anorexic, her breasts had remained small and barely showed through the white shirt she was wearing. Strong arms and legs, if she had been in school she would be a Gym Teacher's dream.

But school was the last thing on Charlie's mind, she was looking forward to a break so she could go swimming in the river. Tom had found whatever he was looking for and threw it in the back of the truck before coming over again.

"I guess I'll see you in a little bit Tom."

"Aren't Michelle and Sandra suppose to be fixing the tractor?"

"Yeah, why, aren't they in the barn?"

"Oh they're in there, but they aint fixin no tractor."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I suppose you can take a look, maybe you can explain to me what they're doin."

Tom slowly made his way back to the open front doors on the barn and then inside, Charlie close behind. With the cows milked and the chickens fed she didn't have to come back in here till tomorrow morning. She certainly didn't have to go up into the hay loft which is where Tom was now headed, grabbing the first rung of the ladder.

"Where we goin Tom?"

"When I came in here the first time I thought I heard a strange noise above so I went up to take a look, now come on and be quiet."

Charlie followed her brother but mainly just wanted to get back to work before mother noticed her absence. Besides, whatever their sisters were doing was their business, as long as the tractor got fixed before it was needed.

The loft was divided into two rooms, both for storing hay. The first one they had entered was empty, the hay having been used to feed the horses and cows during the long winter. The back room was almost empty, a few bales piled high in one corner and this is where Tom was slowly leading Charlie, putting a finger to his lips telling her to be extra quiet.

Charlie could hear her two sisters before she peeked around the wall of hay and saw them. They were moaning loudly, almost crying and Charlie had first thought that one of them must be hurt. But her eyes could see the real story as she now gazed down at Michelle and Sandra, both naked and laying one on top of the other on the straw covered floor.

Their lips were pressed together tight but Charlie could tell that their mouths were wide open, as if they were trying to suck something out of one another. Their hands were exploring, constantly moving up and down the full lengths of each other's body, though mainly focusing on two particular areas and rubbing hard causing even greater moans than a minute before.

Sandra was presently on the bottom and Michelle now pulled away, separating their lips, but just as quickly lowered her mouth to one of her sister's nipples and began sucking on it wildly. Both sister's had absolutely gorgeous bodies with nicely rounded breasts which Charlie had seen before in the bathroom from time to time and she was quite jealous that hers had remained small. She doubted Tom had ever seen a woman's breasts before.

Michelle now moved further down and Charlie took note where her hand was, rubbing furiously between Sandra's legs over her pussy, a place very familiar to Charlie and she was quite tempted to run her own hand into her jeans right there so she could pleasure herself while watching. Michelle brought her mouth down to where her hand was and her tongue licked fast over the pink opening found there. This made Sandra moan almost hysterically now and a long string of saliva connected the two sisters together when she pulled away.

Charlie was feeling quite warm and light headed and had to look away for a moment, but not for long as the image before her was too exhilarating and when she brought her eyes back she found her sisters had changed position once more and were grinding the lower halves of their bodies together, the both of them crying loudly.

Charlie was forced to turn and head back to the ladder as the air seemed to suddenly close in and weigh down heavy on her to the point that she thought she would pass out. Outside the barn she breathed deeply, bent over at the waist with her hands on her knees, and once better her mind slowly absorbed what she had just seen.

"So what were they doing?"

"I'm not sure, but I think they were having sex."

"Oh... Charlie what's sex?"

"I think we just saw."

"Are they suppose to?"

"I don't know, maybe we should ask Ma."

"What if we get them in trouble?"

"Okay so we won't ask Ma."

"Are girls suppose to have sex together?"

"Well, apparently we can Tom."

"Charlie, do you look like them?"

"What do you mean?"

"Do you have a hole down there?"

"Yeah, of course I do."

"I don't, I have a pointy thing called a penis."

"I know that Tom, I use to help change you when you were little."

"Oh, well I hadn't seen a woman before, do you rub your fingers over your own hole like they were doing?"

"It's called a vagina Tom."

"Va... Gin... A"

"Yeah, or pussy, anyway sometimes I do sure."

"Pussy, that's funny. Why do you put your fingers there Charlie?"

"Cause it feels good, really good."

"Oh, I guess I can't do anything like that."

"Well guys are different, from what I remember anyway, you were pretty small."

"Sometimes it gets bigger though."

"What do you mean?"

"Well it just kind of grows for a little while, like when we were in the barn just now watchin, it got very big."

"Why does it happen?"

"I don't know Charlie."

"There must be a reason, is it still big?"

"Yeah."

"Can you show it to me?"

"I suppose, but not here, come on."

Tom led Charlie behind the barn where the hay wagon was kept and he climbed up onto its high flat back before offering Charlie his hand, helping her up as well. After looking around to make sure there was enough cover Tom started to unbuckle his pants. To Charlie's eyes he seemed to reconsider for a moment but just as quickly shrugged it off and continued to push them down.

"I don't know if I'm suppose to show you this, if Ma sees she might whoop us. Well, what do you think?"

Charlie looked down and almost fainted when she saw what came slithering out of Tom's underwear. She had in no way expected to see this and now could not take her eyes away.

"Christ Tom, it's bigger than I remember, a lot bigger. It looks swollen doesn't it hurt?"

"Nah it don't hurt, course it don't feel good either, not like your pussy when you rub it with your fingers, course I never tried that before. You couldn't show me yours could you Charlie?"

Even with the early morning air quite cool Charlie could still feel her cheeks flush over. Though brought on by her brother's question she in no way felt embarrassed. Charlie had not been able to get the picture of her two sisters out of her head and could still see them grinding their bodies together. It had excited her and looked just so right. Charlie looked into Tom's eyes, then looked down again, and an internal conflict was quickly decided as she now wanted to try it with someone.

After removing her own jeans Charlie took Tom by the hand and led him behind the only two hay bales still on the wagon. Lowering herself to the floor of the wagon she pulled Tom down as well, and fully on top of her.

"Charlie?"

"Well if they can do it so can we."

"Like you said though I'm different, wouldn't you rather do it with one of them?"

"They're a lot older than us, just rub your penis over my vagina, I'll show you what happens to me when I rub it myself."

Charlie pushed her panties down and off and spread her legs for her brother. Tom stared down beneath him for a long time and allowed himself a good look at new contours, new shapes, even passing his fingers over his sister's swollen mound, running one in along the folded skin found there before bringing his erection down to his sister's vagina and touching them together. But still he remained that way not moving.

"Just move back and forth a little Tom."

"How?"

"Pump with your legs."

"Alright, I'll try."

Charlie had already guessed how it would feel, Tom's penis was much bigger than her fingers were and as his rough hardness moved across her sex she had to bite down on her tongue to keep from screaming out.

"Charlie are you alright?"

"Oh Tom, it feels so good, I'm so sorry that you can't feel..."

"Actually this does feel kind of nice, I just wanted to make sure I wasn't hurting you."

"No you're not hurting me."

"Can I press harder then?"

"Yes, oh yes, harder Tom, harder."

Tom now felt at ease and allowed himself to fully explore this new experience as he pushed down with more of his weight, actually spreading his sister's pussy lips as he rutted against her. What had felt coarse at first with Tom's movements unpracticed quickly became smooth and even as experience grew and a watery flow began to exude from Charlie making everything slippery.

"Charlie why are you so wet down there?"

"That happens when I'm almost there Tom."

"Almost where Charlie?"

"You'll see, just don't stop okay?"

Tom lowered his body more and pushed even harder with his erect penis against Charlie causing both brother and sister to moan loudly, and with their faces now so close neither noticed as Tom's penis opened up and began to drip precum fluid over Charlie's pussy, quickly making her even more slick and easier to move against. Tom dived deeper into his sister's body, her pussy lips first separating and wrapping around the head of his penis, only to fold together again as he continued his thrust forward, his penis now constantly drizzling more of his body's natural lubricant as it passed over Charlie's pee hole and hooded clitoris. Thick strands of both female and male cum would connect the two together whenever Tom moved away

With their faces close together anyway it just seemed the normal thing to do so Tom lowered himself further and kissed Charlie on the lips. Both smiling, and with a warm pleasant feeling flowing through them Charlie now threw her arms around her brother's shoulders and tried to pull him down all the way just as Tom was beginning an even greater thrust using all of his weight and strength, and with almost no effort at all he slipped into his sister's body and tore right through her innocence, forcing her body open for the first time.

Charlie tried to scream and would have if her mouth wasn't against Tom's. The pain had been stabbing, hot and fierce, something that had gone straight to her core. A fire ignited in her belly but was soon fading and just as quickly being replaced by several new feelings, all of them quite pleasant including a fullness that she had not experienced before.

Tom was at first terrified that he had severely hurt his sister and tried to pull out but she only held on to him tighter. Looking down upon her face he expected to see tears but instead he found an expression of pure delight and now understood how wrong he was, that he had given his sister exactly what she had been looking for and more.

Charlie encouraged Tom to continue by grinding her hips against him as she had seen her sisters do and new feelings both physical and something more were experienced by both for the first time. Tom pulled back slightly so he could see as his thick cock filled his sister, watching it slide in and out several times to make sure he wasn't hurting her and only then did he fully commit himself, both now eager to continue.

Spreading Charlie's legs wider Tom pushed himself even deeper into her body, the both of them groaning loudly as flesh became as one. Tom would drive harder and faster, pumping furiously with his legs at first but now grabbing hold of Charlie's shoulders for support and to keep her body still as animal instinct took over. Deep into his sister's well greased cunt he went, her pussy lips, labia, and cervix all alive with pleasure, pulsating even, clamping down on her brother's erection as he slipped in and out of her body, something Charlie sought more of as she reached behind her brother and tried to pull him in even deeper with each of his thrusts.

Vaginal secretions now flooded out of Charlie's newly stretched pussy, and the milky fluid ran thick down her thighs to the hay wagon floor below as Tom pounded into her relentlessly, almost lifting her body off the floor with every powerful stroke.

They would both climax but only Charlie would recognize the familiar feeling within her for what it was having experienced it before, laying there fully satisfied, not expecting her second orgasm so quickly as Tom drove on, compelled by some unseen force to reach something before unheard of to him. He would be taken totally by surprise as his already inflated erection began to stretch to new limits and an unknown pressure raised within him and threatened to explode outwards without warning.

"Charlie, what, what's happening to me?"

"It's okay I think you're just cumming like I did, just relax a little and let it happen."

"Nooooo Charlie I don't think so, somethings wrong, oh God Charlie what's happening to meeeeee..."

"What Tom, what's wrong, wait, what are you putting inside me?"

"I, I don't know Charlie."

"Well stop it, pull out Tom, pull out of me."

"I think it's too late Charlie, oh God I'm so sorry."

Tom tried to lift himself up and pull out but with his energy spent he collapsed down while his penis pumped sperm into Charlie's open body. When it finally stopped spurting he barely managed to roll off his sister, sprawling out on the hay wagon floor and shaking badly. Charlie sat up and looked closely between her legs at her own body.

"Are you alright Charlie, did I hurt you?"

"I guess I'm fine, I don't see anything. I'm awfully wet though, what about you Tom are you okay?"

"Yeah I guess so, I aint hard no more that's for sure. I guess we'd better get back to work soon."

"Shit you're right it's late, Mom's probably looking for me."

Charlie redressed slowly, more interested in a final look at her brother as he put his clothes back on. There were several scratches on her back and legs from the rough wood she had been laying on but they weren't bothersome. Tom again offered assistance to his sister and helped lift her down from the wagon, and once on the ground proceeded to kiss her again.

"Thank you Charlie, that was really special for me, it felt so nice."

"I thought so too Tom, thank you, I love you."

Tom jumped into the truck while Charlie went back to the clothes basket and the wash, both staring hard at one another and smiling, neither knowing that a third pair of eyes was being watchful from the kitchen. Charlie would continue to smile until long after Tom had driven off.

Charlie spent the afternoon break thinking and she hardly spoke a word, a dull ache between her legs as she stole glances at Tom. Sandra and Michelle swam in the river, very close to one another Charlie noticed, while Tom laid in the grass staring up at the sky and occasionally looking over at Charlie where she sat on the back of the truck eating a sandwich. Whenever their eyes met they would smile, they just couldn't help themselves and soon they were laughing. Michelle and Sandra who had stolen a kiss when Charlie and Tom weren't looking now turned towards their younger brother and sister.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.