The Gathering: Book 1 - Cover

The Gathering: Book 1

Copyright© 2003 by Paris Waterman

Chapter 8: The First Date

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8: The First Date - This story involves Dutch and Rosa and their vigorus sex drives that continuously attract others into their group. This is Book 1 of 3.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   BiSexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Lactation   Exhibitionism  

Rosa had Kathy's dinner ready almost an hour early, prompting Kathy to ask what was going on.

Having no idea that her daughter had witnessed her and Dutch earlier, Rosa was a little flip in answering.

"Got a date."

"With the guy you were screwing this morning?"

"What!"

Kathy blithely ignored her mother and turned a page of People's magazine.

Frozen in time and space, Rosa forced herself to react and firmly said, "Kathy, what did you just say to me?"

The teenager closed the magazine and looked directly at her mother. Her eyes were defiant.

"I saw the two of you this morning," she said coldly.

Rosa recovered well enough to respond, "Did you? Well if I have anything to say about it you'll be seeing a lot more of him."

"Well I hope he has his clothes on when I do," she spat out at her mother and ran to her room, slamming the door behind her, fell on her bed and began sobbing.

Rosa gave her a minute then entered the room. She sat on the edge of the bed and tried to comfort the girl. "Kathy, I didn't mean for you to see us like that. But it happened. We may have something beautiful going. His name is Bob, but he prefers Dutch. We like each other very much and God knows we could use a man around here."

Still full of rebellion, Kathy went for the heart, "Yeah, you were sure using him this morning, mother."

Angered by her daughter's attack, Rosa forgot to be diplomatic and shot back, "He may be moving in with us, so get used to it." Then she left the room slamming the door behind her for emphasis, with Kathy's crying ringing in her ears. Rosa took a long, hot shower and when she came out she had calmed down and was ready to deal with Kathy, but her daughter remained in her room until Rosa left for her date.


Dutch Perry was right on time and to his pleasant surprise, Rosa was ready to leave.

"You look great," he said as he held the door of his battered Volvo open for her. She was looking into her purse when he viciously kicked the driver's side door and startled her, causing her to drop her lipstick.

"What the hell?" Rosa blurted out, "Are you hurt?"

He smiled at her. "No, I have this habit... a superstition really, that by putting a dent in the car every time I get in or out brings me good luck."

"And... this denting, does it work?"

"I met you didn't I?"

"I can't argue that," Rosa said, unable to contain a smile. She got into the car making sure he got a good glimpse of her legs and found herself laughing by the time he was turning the ignition to start the car.

He noticed her amusement, but promptly forgot it as he recalled her present. "Oh, almost forgot. I got you something," he said handing her a single white rose.

Rosa melted. "Oh, I love roses of any kind, but I think the white ones are the prettiest."

"I got it in honor of your name," he said softly.

"Thank you, Dutch, it's beautiful," she felt her eyes tearing.

"Its nothing compared to you," he grinned and kissed her free hand.

Her heart leapt.

Pleased with how the date had begun, he asked, "So, how was your day?

"I'll tell you, but I wish you hadn't asked."

Dutch kicked himself for having asked what might have been a very dumb question.

"That bad, eh?"

Rosa hadn't heard him. She was busy formulating her recent experience so that she didn't come out the bad guy.

"My daughter, Kathy, she's 16, almost 17... she caught us last night. She waited until this afternoon when she got home from school to throw it up to me." Then she gave him all the details.

"Ouch!" He said, picturing the conversation and rubbed his jaw.

She leaned to him and kissed him on the cheek. "She'll get over it. I just wish that the two of you might have met under better circumstances. I know her hormones are running wild and I'm doing everything I can think of to keep her a virgin for at least another year. And look what I do as an example."

"I'm sure she'll understand. I bet she tells her best friend about it and they rationalize it and tomorrow she'll act like nothing happened."

"And you expect me to let her actions pass?"

"It seems to me you lost any momentum you had when you stormed out of her room and took that shower. Furthermore, you didn't reopen the subject after the shower, now I'm not saying you're at fault here, but allowing her to stay in her room until you left might have been a tactical error."

She bit her lip and studied his face. "I suppose you're right."

"Hey, I could also be dead wrong. Just remember sweetheart, time wounds all heels."

Not sure she'd heard him correctly; Rosa started to say, "Isn't that..."

"Just checking," he laughed. "Its time heals all wounds, but I like my version better."

Starting to feel much better about things, Rosa relaxed for the first time since the confrontation. "So... where are we going on our all important fist date?"

"There's this terrific motel with mirrored ceilings..."

She cuffed his arm and began to laugh. "Come on, really."

"You ready for a movie?"

"You bet," Rosa smiled.

They made small talk on the way to the theatre. The theatre was only a mile away, so they didn't say all that much. After the movie, a romantic comedy, they decided to get something to eat at a place roughly three miles away.

When he finished parking the car, Dutch put his arm around Rosa and moved as if to kiss her. She met him halfway. It was a short one, but the kiss left Rosa wet between the legs.

"Christ," she gasped, her mouth inches from his, "my toes are tingling."

"Mmmm," he agreed. "We do seem to enjoy each other's kisses."

"We seem to enjoy a few other things too," she said and tittered.

He smiled at her. "Now I don't have to worry about getting a good night kiss," he said.

"We better get ourselves inside or I'll be hopping into the back seat," Rosa giggled.

"A horny women, eh? That's just great. I love horny women."

"Are all your women horny?"

"After I fuck them they are."

They both laughed, and he was out of the car and holding the door open for her. As Rosa set foot on the sidewalk, Dutch kicked the passenger door shut, leaving an obvious dent.

"Must you always do that?" She asked.

"Yes," he replied and left it at that.

"You're something else," she smiled.

"Come on, let's eat," he said and headed for the restaurant. Rosa had to run to catch up with him.

They were holding hands by the time they reached to door.

They made light conversation while waiting for the food to arrive. As the food was being served he told her he found her stunningly beautiful.

The food grew cold as they looked at one another.

"You really think I'm stunning?"

"Absolutely."

"I don't... no one's ever told me that."

He nodded, speared a French fry with his fork and before placing it in his mouth said, "They damn well should have because you certainly are that and more." It had occurred to Dutch that they were great together and he began to relate the reasons he thought this to her.

Rosa sat there listening in awe.

"Sure," he said, "first thing I hear out of your mouth is hello, goodbye, there's a big dick I've got a hankering for, catch ya later."

Embarrassed, but thrilled, she responded, "I never said that."

"Maybe not. At least maybe not in those exact words. But the meaning was the same. You dumped me for some guy you'd never met. And later you stumble in to your mother's and pass out."

She began to regain her composure and responded, "Like I had a choice. You were boinking my mother, for God's sake."

"She's got a great pair of tits." He was grinning at her.

"Oh sure, change the subject!"

"She does have a great set," he protested.

"Yeah, yeah, well mine ain't exactly chicken liver!"

Dutch let his eyes rest on Rosa's ample bosom.

"True enough," he conceded.

"Thank you," she said feigning mollification.

"But if I recall correctly, it was you picked my dick up in the middle of the night and gave it a great big smooch."

Rosa couldn't contain herself any longer and began to laugh. He joined her and soon they were both hysterical, tears streaming down their faces, and attracting bemused smiles from the other near-by patrons and servers.

Eventually they calmed down and resumed eating. The conversation continued, and covered a wildly diverse spectrum, from saving the world to kinky sex. They talked about everything. And were surprised to find the waitress standing at the edge of the table.

"Yes?" Dutch inquired.

She smiled at them. "I guess you two have forgotten the time. But the fact is... we're closing

and... well, you're going to have to pick up somewhere else."

He looked at Rosa. "My place okay?"

"Sure. Do you have etchings of naked women?"

"No, but I do have replicas of my penis all over the place."

They were laughing again and still laughing as he left the money for the meal and a generous tip on the table opened the door for her on the way out.


Thirty minutes later they sat on a couch in his condo and discovered they shared a liking of the same kinds of music and Rosa went ballistic on discovering that he had read and liked several books she thought highly of. An hour passed before Dutch thought to inquire if Rosa wanted something to drink.

"Oh... now that you mention it, I am thirsty. Water, juice, I don't care, anything."

He took the time to prepare a beverage of mixed fruits and served it in a huge glass filled with crushed ice. He had a glass of cranberry juice for himself.

They toasted one another.

"To a real man," she said holding her glass in the air.

"To the lovely Rosa," he began "a lady in public and a slut in bed!"

"Oh..." and then his words sank in and she shrieked, "You bastard!" But her anger was muted for she carefully placed her drink on a coaster before following up and hitting him on the shoulder with her fist.

"Okay, okay!" He said as if trying to placate her. "You can be a slut in public too!"

She couldn't withhold her laughter any longer. And threw her arms around his shoulders as her body shook with spasm after spasm of laughter.

"As a matter of fact, I can," she murmured after the laughter stopped.

"But you know I want more too, right?"

"I hope you do," Dutch grinned, leaned down and kissed Rosa. She returned the kiss, grabbing his shirt.

He fell back against the couch and put his hand on her bare thigh just above her thigh-high black stockings. Rosa's hand came and covered his. Dutch pulled his away. Her thigh was resting against his. He jumped up and put on some soft music.

When he returned and sat next to her, Rosa waited as though mesmerized until his hand returned to her thigh and gave it a reassuring squeeze. She moaned softly and leaned back on the couch. Dutch's hand was at the hem of her skirt and slowly moved toward her crotch. Rosa's mouth was slack as he slid his tongue into it. Her response began as his hand made contact with her pantied crotch. Grunting from a combination of passion and effort, she spread her legs wide, allowing him all the access he needed.

His nimble fingers were rubbing along her labia in mere seconds, noting the rough texture of her mat of pubic hair. And as her sighs grew faster and louder he decided to move to the bedroom and the greater freedom it allowed. So taking her hand and ignoring her feeble protests, he got up and taking her hand pulled Rosa to her feet and guided her into his bedroom. Once inside Dutch pulled her tightly against him and ground his truncheon-like cock into her belly, his busy hands on massaging the plump cheeks of her ass. Rosa's arms came up around his neck, and her belly ground back against him. Then he undressed her and she undressed him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.