The Gathering: Book 1 - Cover

The Gathering: Book 1

Copyright© 2003 by Paris Waterman

Chapter 7: Kathy at Sixteen

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7: Kathy at Sixteen - This story involves Dutch and Rosa and their vigorus sex drives that continuously attract others into their group. This is Book 1 of 3.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   BiSexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Lactation   Exhibitionism  

As Rosa bounced her ass gleefully on Dutch's massive erection, she failed to notice her daughter Kathy peeking in at them as they cavorted on the bed. Kathy's eyes widened at the sight before her and she bolted back to her bedroom before her mother noticed her standing there.

Huddled safely under her blanket, Kathy listened intently to the faint sounds coming from the next room. Without straining her ears Kathy could discern muffled groaning, and the sound of their bodies rocking the bed.

"Mmmmm! Mmmm!" Kathy decided that was her mother.

"Ugh! Ugh!" And that... was the guy. Kathy wondered if it was the same one her mother had been mooning over for the last couple weeks.

"Yeah, right there! Yeah, lick it there!"

'Oh, God, ' Kathy thought, 'my mother's a slut.'

"Ohhh, God, don't stop baby, don't stop!" Rosa wailed as Dutch slammed into her.

They were still engrossed in their marathon fuck when Kathy left the house and headed for school.


At sixteen Kathy was already well on her way into womanhood. Her breasts were almost fully developed and while she would add to their fullness over the next several years, she was already a full-sized 34 C. Kathy had been gifted with a pair a great looking legs; a woman's full ass and fair skin like her grandmothers. The blonde hair flowing down across her shoulders was a bequest from her father's genes.

Her first period occurred during her thirteenth year, shortly after that her breasts began to develop and the boys grew interested in her. Her mother had warned her about them and prepared her for their groping and unkind words and she managed to avoid them. Her mother had not cautioned Kathy about girls however, and during that year's summer vacation she had her first sexual experiences.

It was just Peggy Stinson, her best friend and Kathy hanging out in the park one Tuesday. Peggy shocked her by asking bluntly, "Do you like my titties?"

"Uh, yeah, they are nice," Kathy managed to reply, although her throat had suddenly gone dry.

Peggy pressed on with a knowing grin. "See how they stick out?"

As Kathy's eyes focused on her friends budding breasts which were much smaller than her own, Peggy thumbed her nipples under her blouse, making them hard.

Kathy swallowed, entranced by the fact that they were sticking out, more than hers ever did and she wondered about that. A minute later Kathy also wondered why Peggy was breathing so heavily and furtively looked around to make sure they were alone and not being observed by any nearby adults.

Peggy's eyes searched her face as she asked, "Do you ever touch yourself?"

"What?"

"You know. Down there.'

"Peggy!" She protested and blushed deeply at the embarrassing question.

"You do, don't you?"

Kathy was tingling in her crotch and wanted desperately to sooth it until it went away.

"Can I?" Peggy inquired, and before Kathy could respond, she felt Peggy's hand under her skirt and moving up her thigh to her panties.

Mortified by her friend's actions she clamped her legs together and trembling with fear said, "Peggy, stop it! Stop it right now!"

"Let me do you! Peggy croaked.

"Do me?"

"Yes, let me do you."

"Peggy I don't understand. Why are you acting this way?"

"Kathy, tell me the truth, have you ever touched yourself down there?"

"Of course I have," Kathy replied, but she was confused, yes she had touched herself. That was obvious, she washed herself everyday.

"I don't mean bathing. I mean putting a finger inside you and tickling yourself."

"What!"

Realizing she may have gone too far, Peggy backtracked. "You've never?"

"Peggy, what the hell are you talking about?"

"I better start from the beginning Kathy, then maybe you'll understand what I'm talking about.

Maybe two months ago I was taking a bath and I touched myself down there."

"So?"

"It felt so good I kept at it, you know, and all of a sudden my finger slipped inside my puss and I was thrilled to death!"

"Get out!"

"No! I mean it! It felt wonderful and I kept on doing it and the more I did it the better it felt. That's why I wanted to touch you so you could feel good too."

"I don't believe you Peggy."

"Alright, maybe I wasn't thinking about you as much as I said I was. But what I honest to God want is for you to touch me there. That's why I wanted to do you, so you would do me too."

Kathy had been following her friend, but now was lost and confused. "Peggy, what are you talking about?"

"Do you trust me?"

"I honestly don't know at the moment," Kathy sighed.

"Please let me touch you and you'll see what I mean."

With some skepticism Kathy was about to decline her offer, but then she realized that she was getting warmer down there. "All right," she murmured, "but easy, go slow and don't hurt me."

"I won't, I promise." She said softly. Kathy, growing aroused for the first time in her young life hadn't even heard her.

"Lean against the tree, Kathy."

She did as asked and said, "Peggy! I'm not comfortable like this."

"I won't take long Kathy," Peggy was aroused herself.

"No, I don't mean that. I'm gonna fall. Wait a second." And she sat down at the base of the tree and closing her eyes opened her legs for her friend's invasion.

She felt her skirt rising up on her thighs and hoped no one could see what she was doing.

When Peggy kissed her pussy through her panties, she screamed in surprise and belated pleasure.

"OH!"

"Don't tell me that hurt." Peggy said and pressed her mouth against her once more.

"I thought you were going to touch me!"

"I did touch you."

"No! You kissed me."

"That's a touch too. Didn't you like it?"

"I loved it! Do it some more."

Peggy's head disappeared under her skirt and Kathy tingled all over when her lips nibbled at her pussy. 'It was wonderful, ' she thought and wondered what else lay in store for her.

She didn't have to wait to long. Peggy pulled her panties to one side and for the first time actually pressed her mouth against her pussy.

It was as if she'd touched a live wire. Electricity soared through her and she quivered with excitement.

From under her skirt she heard Peggy giggle and say, "Do you know you're absolutely drooling?"

"No!"

"Oh, yes!" She giggled and licked Kathy up and down as her friend shivered at the initial touch of a tongue on her moist labia.

"So... Kathy, do you... like it?"

"Yes," she replied, her voice gone bone dry.

"Oh!" Peggy chirped. "You should see this!"

Worried about what her friend had damaged, she asked, "What is it?"

"I really don't know, but as far as I can tell, you have a little penis down here."

"Don't fool around Peggy!'

"Not kidding. What I see is kinda like a fold of your skin parted or something and this tiny little penis popped out."

Grimacing fiercely, Kathy spat out, "I don't have a penis damn it! I'm not a hermadike or something!"

"JESUS!"

"Hey I only touched it," Peggy said contritely.

Gulping for breath, Kathy stammered, "That... that was awesome!"

"Really?"

"Again, do it again."

Peggy touched her clitoris again and once again Kathy screamed with pleasure. Unable to resist Peggy licked it with her tongue and Kathy came for the first time.

Not fully understanding what she had done to Kathy, Peggy continued with her licking and nipping and sucking. All the while telling Kathy how juicy she was.

Wave after wave swept over Kathy, but Peggy kept going, greedily lapping up her juices until Kathy passed out.

The next thing she remembered was Peggy shaking her, asking if she was all right.

"Wow!" Kathy managed after a time.

"Was that really your first time?"

"Yeah... wow!"

"Let's go to my house. We have about two hours before my mother comes home from work."

The girls ran to Peggy's and after entering up the stairs to Peggy's room where Peggy promptly stripped and fell back on her bed, spreading her legs wide apart.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.