The Gathering: Book 1 - Cover

The Gathering: Book 1

Copyright© 2003 by Paris Waterman

Chapter 52: Rosa Tells Dutch to Take Kathy

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 52: Rosa Tells Dutch to Take Kathy - This story involves Dutch and Rosa and their vigorus sex drives that continuously attract others into their group. This is Book 1 of 3.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   BiSexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Lactation   Exhibitionism  

When Dutch and Rosa finished with their lovemaking, he got up and placed a call to the Ruark's. Dutch heard Robert's rather terse tone with his opening, "Hello?"

"Have you seen Alice yet?" Dutch inquired.

"Uh huh," his friend said non-committedly.

Dutch hated asking but with Rosa waiting to find out how things went he had no choice. "And?"

"And what, Dutch?"

"C'mon Robert, Rosa told me that Alice was laying in wait for you. That she'd caught you with some nurse and there would be hell to pay."

"Didn't happen, my man, didn't happen."

Dutch heard Alice in the background asking who was calling. "It's Dutch, he wants to know if we killed each other."

Dutch heard Alice laugh at that and smiled. So, all was well with them. He was pleased.

"So what happened?"

"Dutch you are one nosey staff assistant."

"My lady, umm, needs to know."

"Well, if you must know..."

"Robert!" Don't tell him anything! Not one single thing!" Alice screeched into another extension. "And, as for you, Mr. Perry with the big fat prick, butt out of my business!"

"Alice," Dutch said feeling pretty good about things by this point, "you've never told me to take my so called fat prick out of your business before. Well, that is, unless it was to put it to better use somewhere else, like that fat ass of yours. Ooops! I shouldn't have put it quite that way. Let me rephrase and say that lovely black ass of yours."

Alice giggled. "Better! That's much better. Now tell Rosa that when my man came home I happened to be in the mirrored room with two ladies. And my sneaky spouse watched us for a while before announcing his presence."

"I'll bet he made quite an announcement." Dutch laughed.

"They were cowering on the bed once they saw my mighty weapon," Robert chimed in and then guffawed like a schoolboy.

"So it became a case of quid pro quo," Alice said with some finality.

"And I might add. we've been screwing like monkeys ever since," Robert said.

"Then let us... and I'm speaking for Rosa as well here, wish the two of you a wonderful fucking evening, and good night to the both of you. Robert, I'll see you in the morning. Good night, my black princess," Dutch added, before hanging up the receiver.

Of course he to had to repeat the entire conversation to Rosa who was sitting right alongside him the entire time, but he didn't mind.

Then they went into the kitchen and Rosa made them a little snack.


It was December 18th, the following day Kathy would turn seventeen and as the holidays were rapidly approaching, Rosa insisted they buy Kathy her first truly adult dress, or as Kathy called it, "my first slut dress."

Rosa and Kathy went to the mall while Dutch went shopping for a fairly new, used car for Kathy. It was to be a surprise, for he had told her emphatically that she wouldn't be driving until she was 18 and Rosa had backed him up. At the time Kathy had appeared crushed, but with youthful resilience, and the fact that Peggy had her own car the two could use, Kathy soon got over it.

Dutch found a two year old Toyota Camry that he learned had been in an accident that caused the owner to trade it in even though it had been repaired and was in excellent condition. Dutch took the car to a mechanic he knew who checked it out and pronounced it a fine buy for the money. Forty minutes later Dutch bought it and arranged to have the salesman follow him home. And after tying a huge red ribbon over the car, he drove the salesman back to the dealership.

Kathy was stunned to see the car in the driveway and jumped up and down repeatedly, ecstatic with joy. Then she gave Dutch a tight hug and a soft, warm kiss that gave him an erection.

After allowing Kathy to drive the car around the block with Dutch sitting beside her as pro-tem instructor, (she had no driver's license as yet) she parked the Camry in the driveway and ran into the house to call Peggy with the news.

After Kathy got off the phone there was a brief argument between mother and daughter when Kathy wanted to take the car out for a spin.

Dutch intervened, saying, "I know it's your birthday, baby, but you don't have the license. If someone stops you, you'll have to wait another year before you'll be able to drive legally. Now I promise you that I will take you out starting tomorrow and teach you how to drive, and further we'll get you enrolled in the right course in school..."

Kathy interrupted him. "But Dad... I mean Dutch, I am taking that course and I'm almost finished with it. In fact, I can take my test... my driving test now and if I pass the course I'm taking... "

He didn't let her finish. "Whatever, but wait until tomorrow, all right?"

She hugged him again and this time Dutch felt her groin shift until it was aligned with his cock and then she moved forward to meet it. Of course this took place as she kissed him once more. He had to marvel at the soft texture of her youthful lips and was embarrassed that he felt so strongly about wanting her. He knew all to well she wanted him too. He began to sweat as he struggled with how to handle this volatile situation; and fearing Rosa's wrath, didn't want to look past the present moment.

A few minutes later, Rosa had Kathy modeling the cocktail dress for Dutch. It was a standard black cocktail dress with tiny straps holding it up. There was some cleavage, but not enough to be concerned about, especially in view of how the kids dressed, or under-dressed in today's society.

He noted with increasing interest how Kathy's ass jiggled as she moved about the room and glanced at Rosa and was surprised to see that she was pleased with the way her daughter looked.

The dress clung to every curve of the teen's body, prompting Rosa to say, "It's more of a cock dress than a cocktail dress, honey." All three of them laughed at her remark. But Dutch felt even more uncomfortable with his hidden thoughts.

Rosa's hand went to Kathy's shoulder and lightly traced its way down her spine.

"You'll have to be real careful of the boys when you're wearing this beauty," she said, and then swatted Kathy on the butt. "Okay, fashion show is over, go change, dinner's almost ready."

Following a delectable meal featuring veal parmesan, Dutch went into the den to watch the Raiders play the Chargers. Rosa was cleaning up in the kitchen, putting everything into the dishwasher. Kathy climbed onto Dutch's lap and maneuvered her ass until his blossoming cock was centered on it. She began to plead with him to allow her to call him Daddy.

He didn't know what to say at first, fearing it would not look good to any outsiders. Rosa had entered the room just as Kathy put the request to him and Dutch turned to her seeking guidance. Rosa was too choked up with emotion to speak, but she did manage to nod. So, with a tearful Rosa beaming from across the room, he smiled and trying not to touch or even look at Kathy's nubile form, told her he would be honored if she choose to do so.

Kathy was very pleased with herself; and ground her butt into him -- loving the feel of his hardness against her. Rosa, looking on, was very much aware of what her daughter was doing, but couldn't figure out how to prevent it, and wound up excusing it based on the premise, no harm, no foul.

But that night Rosa didn't sleep a wink. She lay awake thinking and thinking and thinking.

The following afternoon, as promised, Dutch took Kathy for her driving lesson. She was a fast learner and handled the Toyota readily. That evening, following a small birthday party with only Peggy joining them, a radiant Kathy went off to the movies with Peggy in Peggy's car. Rosa gave Dutch a strong scotch on the rocks and brought him up to date on the decision she had reached concerning Kathy.

"Honey," she began, "I am very concerned about Kathy."

"Why, what's she done?" He asked.

She was pleased with the genuine concern evident on his face and continued.

"She's seventeen now and I'm worried she's going to lose her virginity to some fat-assed jock in the back-seat of his or her car."

"She's a teenager, Rosa; all they ever think about is sex. It's their fucking hormones, or something," he said, exasperated that he couldn't do anything about the problem.

"Well I've been thinking," she said.

Suddenly, Dutch felt something amiss. "Yeah?" he asked cautiously.

"You know I love you sweetheart."

"Yeah?" He said with growing alarm and put his scotch down then gripped the edge of his chair with both hands.

"I trust you, Dutch," It was a statement of fact on Rosa's part.

He frowned, truly puzzled. "Where are you going with this, Rosa?"

"I want you to do Kathy. Take her cherry. You won't hurt her and I know you love her."

"Are you crazy?" He said, but his brain was racing. 'This has to be a dream, ' he told himself, 'there's nothing in the world I want more than to screw Kathy's brains out, but it... I never... never, ever even thought.'

He heard her voice but had not heard what she was saying to him.

"What? I'm sorry, I didn't..."

"So will you do it for me?"

He couldn't believe his ears.

"You... you're not kidding... you're fucking serious about this?"

"I am. I really think it's the best way. She loves you, and I know you get so fucking horny when she's on your lap..."

"That's true enough, but..."

"I know, I know, I'm asking a lot of you, but I swear I won't mind. I've given it a lot of thought and since it's gonna happen any day now, I..."

He overrode her to say, "If... if I should do this thing, there might be other times too. Shit... it might become a regular thing."

He was perplexed by the very concept of having more than one woman in the house. Alice and Marlene and even Marilyn were one thing... a sometimes thing that they both enjoyed, but this was..."

"I can handle it," Rosa said calmly. "I know you're thinking, wondering if it's possible to keep two women happy under one roof, but I think if anyone can handle it, you can. You love us both. We both love you. Enough said on the subject, on my part anyway. And... and remember, it won't be too long before she meets someone her own age and makes a break away from us. That's when the hard part will come. Us letting her go."

"Okay, Rosa," he said after taking a minute to think it through. "I'll do it, but only if Kathy wants me to do it. Don't you put any pressure on her about this."

Rosa couldn't have been happier. "You won't regret it," she said, and with tears streaming down her face, threw her arms around him.

"I'm worried that you'll have regrets about it," he said somberly as she broke the embrace and then knelt before him and began unzipping his fly.


Peggy and Kathy hadn't quite gone to the movies. They were at a Warren's house. Warren was a seventeen year old senior whose parents were skiing in the Swiss Alps. He was Kathy's so-called date. Peggy was with a blond haired eighteen year old named Billy, who had dropped out of school earlier that same semester. They were all working on their second beer when Warren put the video in the VCR.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.