The Gathering: Book 1 - Cover

The Gathering: Book 1

Copyright© 2003 by Paris Waterman

Chapter 51: A Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin' On - Continued

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 51: A Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin' On - Continued - This story involves Dutch and Rosa and their vigorus sex drives that continuously attract others into their group. This is Book 1 of 3.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   BiSexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Lactation   Exhibitionism  

Robert pulled into his driveway and wondered whose Toyota Celica was parked there. 'A repairman, ' he wondered, for all his friends drove more expensive vehicles, like Hummers and BMW's, Caddy's and Mercedes. He checked the plates and finding the doors open, looked at the registration. 'Now who the hell is Aimee Finnical?' he thought, then smiled. 'Alice has a new friend. Well this should be interesting, ' and let himself in the front door.

As he entered the living room he saw the two unfinished drinks on the table and another next to the armchair. "Hmmm, three people? Now where could they be?"

It didn't take long to figure that out and he made for the mirrored room and opened the door a crack. 'Nothing like catching someone in the act, ' he thought.

Even so, the scene before him took him by surprise.

"Go on, Aimee," Alice crooned, "what else did you see?" Alice's teasing fingers lightly grazed to within an inch of Aimee's pussy and then back down.

"Well, you two were awfully close. When you turned around, I saw you licking Nina's ear and neck. I'm sorry, Alice, but I was overcome with jealousy and yet I couldn't tear my eyes away."

"It's all right sweetheart, it's all right," Alice said trying to placate her former adversary. Alice shifted position so that she was now lying back between Aimee's legs, her head resting on a breast. She used her thumbs to spread her vaginal folds apart as she readied her pussy for some precious fingering. As to whose fingers it would be she had no idea.

"Then I saw her kissing you," Aimee said, wistfully. At first I was hurt, seeing Nina enjoying your mouth on hers, but I think now, having had a chance to fully think it through that I wanted to be in Nina's place more than wanting to tear your heart out like I told Nina."

"What else did you see?" asked Alice who was gingerly rubbing her thumb along her folds hoping Nina would see and go down on her. Nina remained where she was, forcing Alice to use her own fingers. But not satisfied with that, she rolled over and took Aimee's right nipple between her teeth and worried it.

"I'm not sure," Aimee said, answering Alice. "I watched you hold her close. Your hands were behind her, but I couldn't see. They looked like they were... Mmmmm, that's lovely. Nina? Can you see what Alice is doing?"

Nina had been crawling toward Alice, intent on tonguing her pussy and raised her head to look.

"Oh, Aimee," Nina sighed, "that must feel so good!" And after a brief smile of encouragement to her friend and lover, she crawled the remaining distance and began a gentle sucking on Alice's pussy.

The sudden appearance of Nina's mouth on her cunt caused Alice to bite a little harder then intended on Aimee's nipple.

"Oooo," Aimee squealed and clenched her legs together in hopes Alice would go down on her soon. The fact was she was getting too hot down there and wanted -- no needed more in the way of actual release.

Alice intuitively uncoiled herself from the trappings of Aimee's luscious teat and left a trail of steamy kisses over her belly and navel.

"Is that good Aimee?" the darker skinned woman teased.

"Yes, but..."

"But what, Aimee my darling?'

"Umm, Nina's going down on you... can't you, you know?"

"Go down on you?"

"Umm, yeah!"

"I suppose I could. How does Aimee taste Nina?"

"She's delicious, really she is."

"As good as I do?"

Nina's head bobbed up. She had a concerned expression on her face. "Not a fair question!" she spat out. I love the both of you; don't make me choose between you." Suddenly furious, Nina left the bed and ran sobbing to the bathroom.

"Baby cakes," Alice called after her. "You're right. I was only fooling baby cakes, you can get back to what you were doing down there. You're really, really good at it. Isn't that right, Aimee?"

"Don't patronize her, woman," Aimee said, not buying Alice's attempt at placating her lover. "C'mon, get down there on my bush and get me off!"

"Temper, temper, girl," Alice scolded mildly, but scampered down to the 'V' between Aimee's thighs. Aimee rose up and straddled Alice's face, then leaned back with both hands on the back of her head.

"Eat me, Alice! I bet you're not half as good as Nina," She uttered those words for effect, knowing from one of the mirrors that Nina was peeking at them from the bathroom doorway.


Robert couldn't decide whether to enter at this point or keep watching. He decided to wait a little longer.


Nina abandoned her spot in the doorway and crawled back on the bed with the others. "I'm sorry for snapping at you that way," she said.

Alice was entering the hazy cloud she always seemed to find a few moments before orgasming, and responded with, "S'allright baby, s'allright."

But Nina wanted to do more and reached out with just the tip of her tongue and touched it briefly to Alice's eye lid, just enough to leave the smallest dab of saliva. She then pulled back just a bit.

Startled, Alice pulled away from Aimee's pussy and said, "What..." And then

Nina's mouth was pushing against hers, her tongue driving between Alice's lips, tasting Aimee and Alice together, Nina sighed, then moaned.

Reflexively Alice kissed back, sliding her own tongue against Nina's so they were swirling together, darting in and out of each other's mouths. While lower down on Alice's torso, Aimee decided to put her needs aside for the moment and sent her tongue delving into the swampy morass that was Alice's cunt.

Nina slid her tongue out and nipped at Alice's lip, almost hard enough to hurt.

"I've wanted you so bad ever since the day you came into the shop," Nina hissed, then licked at Alice's lower lip. "And tonight you're mine and Aimee's, aren't you?"

"Ohhh," Alice moaned, feeling the tremors start again; wanting both women like she'd never wanted anything before. "YES! YES! YES!"

Ah, but Aimee was busy too, with her lips mashed against Alice's tangy wetness, her tongue slithered along the slippery membranes of Alice's cunt savoring the unique taste of a decidedly different woman. For Nina had been her first and only lesbian experience until now.

"Nina," Alice asked, as though reading her mind. "Is, or was Aimee your first woman?"

Nina shivered as Alice's fingers pinched her swollen nipple. "No, but don't tell anyone else, promise?"

"I promise."

When I was fifteen I went to one of those slumber parties, you know?"

Alice started to nod affirmatively, but Aimee's questing tongue sent a spasm through her nervous system turning the nod into a spasmodic jerk.

"Are you all right?" Nina asked with alarm.

"Yeah, yes, your friend seems to have hit a certain spot down there."

"Oh, yeah, she does that to me to." Nina smiled innocently and added, "I could let her do me like that forever... oh, you too Alice, you too."

"Well, since you'll keep it a secret, I'll tell you," Nina said. "I went to this slumber party and at some point in the evening I found myself getting aroused by this girl named Rhea. She was sitting on the couch directly across from me and she kept opening and closing her legs. Now at first I stared out of curiosity, but soon I couldn't take my eyes off her. And she knew it. Later on, after the lights were out and I was fairly certain everyone was sleeping, I crawled over to her. Her eyes were open and she was smiling at me. I nearly came in my pants I was so aroused. She whispered to me that if I really wanted to see her I would have to touch myself so that she could see me."

"I didn't think twice about it, just yanked my PJ's down, pulled my panties to one side and jammed a finger into my hole. Rhea taunted me all the while in whispery tones, but true to her word, exposed her pussy to me."

"Well, I can understand that," Alice gasped. "I mean here you spent hours looking at her pussy and kept getting hotter and hotter, why wouldn't you do what you did?"

"I did even more."

"Tell me girl, tell me!"

"I came and then Rhea crawled into my bed and went down on me. She didn't care if the other girls woke up and saw us. She licked me and sucked me and I came continuously. I didn't return the favor, at least not that night. But I was over her house the next day and as soon as her mother went out shopping, Rhea grabbed my head and shoved it between her legs."

"I was so happy there! I must have eaten her for over an hour and only stopped when her mother came home. I had to leave then because Rhea couldn't even stand up. She had a towel between her legs wiping up her juices and I didn't bother to wipe them from my face, but went straight home to my bedroom and fingered myself to sleep. We saw each other constantly that summer. But when school started something strange happened. Rhea shunned me. I never figured out why. I mean there may have been someone else, but I never saw her with anyone, so I don't know. Anyway, that's my story.


"Christ, you've made me hotter that I was before," Alice whined. "Could you eat me some more, baby? Please just a little more?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.