The Gathering: Book 1 - Cover

The Gathering: Book 1

Copyright© 2003 by Paris Waterman

Chapter 50: A Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin' On

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 50: A Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin' On - This story involves Dutch and Rosa and their vigorus sex drives that continuously attract others into their group. This is Book 1 of 3.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   BiSexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Lactation   Exhibitionism  

Rosa arrived home first. Several minutes later Kathy ran into the house, kissed her mother and headed for the shower, yelling out that she had a date with Peggy and another girl named Marlene.

Rosa smiled and shrugged thinking back to when she was seventeen and how full of life she'd been. Then it occurred to her that she was pretty active even now at thirty-eight and she laughed aloud.

Knowing that Dutch was due any minute, she made two martinis, one for each of them, in order to prepare him for the news that Alice had given him and also to tell him about her on the job 'bonus'. Of course he had something to share with her as well, for she knew he was scheduled to meet with Van Sciver's daughter.

She took a tentative sip of her martini and thought, 'Now that should be interesting. Maybe after they finished regaling one another with their mutual sexual exploits for the day, they'd wind up fucking each others brains out.'

Just as she finished her martini, Dutch arrived. It had started to rain, torrents of it, unusual for the time of year and he was soaked to the skin by the time he got from the car to the foyer. Rosa knew he'd complain about the garage being filled with 'his women's vehicles' as he phrased it, but knew too, that their safety also came first with him and that he wouldn't really mean it.

She handed him his drink before he could say anything and he downed it in two large gulps.

"That's a start," he said, kicking off his loafers and bending to peel off a sock and then hopping around as he struggled to get the other sock off.

His antics amused Rosa and she went to help him undress. He left a trail of clothing in his wake and she dutifully followed behind him picking them up and clutching the wet garments to her chest as he made his way to the bathroom shower.

Rosa was reaching for his underwear when she remembered that Kathy was in the shower, and started to call out to him.

But Dutch was split seconds faster, wrenching open the bathroom door only to discover Kathy masturbating with a transparent dildo under the spray of the showerhead.

Kathy was lost in a hazy lusty funk, imagining that the instrument plunging into her pussy was Dutch's huge cock. She was getting delirious from the sensations

before she realized that someone was in the room with her and it took her several seconds to focus and see that it was Dutch.

"Oh!" She said and dropped the dildo to the shower floor. She forgot to cover herself and stood staring at Dutch and his crotch.

"Oh!" Dutch exclaimed and started to turn away as Rosa burst into the room.

"Kathy," Rosa said sternly, "Cover yourself up," and tossed Kathy a towel which she quickly wrapped around herself even though still standing under the shower.

Dutch glanced down and saw his erection, said, "Shit!" and stormed out of the bathroom with Rosa right behind him.

"It wasn't your fault, Dutch," Rosa said whispering until out of Kathy's hearing range.

"The fuck it wasn't!" He replied vehemently. "I barged in on her."

"It's all right, baby, accidents like that happen all the time," she said trying to soothe him.

"But she was using this... fake cock on herself..."

"Oh!" Rosa said, brought up short by this information. "Well, it's not that big a thing."

"It isn't?'

"Umm, no. In fact, I gave the damn thing to her."

"What? What the hell did you do that for?"

"If you must know, she's been eavesdropping on us when we're in bed. And... well, I accidentally barged in on her one day, or night... I don't recall... anyway she was on her bed diddling herself with a finger and so..."

"And so" He said to prompt Rosa to finish.

"And so, I gave her mine."

"Jesus, Rosa... What the hell?"

"She's growing up, Dutch. I read an article about teens and it said they should have a sex toy -- that their hormones or something are going on a rampage at that age. And I remember when I was 15 or so and how fucking horny I was... almost all the time."

"So you gave her your toy."

"Yes, I did."

Suddenly it occurred to both of them that Kathy was now singing loudly in the shower. Realizing that she had heard them speaking and was raising her voice in song to drown them out, Rosa took Dutch by the arm and steered him into their bedroom and closed the door. The singing stopped almost immediately.

"Anyway, I had a most unusual day," Rosa said, having decided to change the subject for the moment.

"Do tell," he replied and revealed his interest and relief in something other than the matter at hand.

"I missed a golden opportunity to sell a house because Alice called me. She was very upset. In fact I've never seen her so upset."

"What happened?" Dutch asked with concern.

"Apparently, Robert's been cheating on her."

"What?" He said.

Rosa realized immediately that Robert's stepping out was nothing new to Dutch. And she wondered was he stepping out on her as well?

That was hard to believe for he had told her of several instances with other women and she had always willingly shared him with Alice and Molly and even his ex-wife, Marilyn. Almost as fast as the thought had crossed her mind, she dismissed it.

"You know he cheats on her, don't you?"

"I know cheating is a two-way street and that Alice will fuck anything that stops moving long enough to get her mouth or pussy around it."

Rosa laughed aloud. "Dutch!" she said, "That's mean."

"Maybe, but it's true enough. She's called me several times to come over and lift her spirits... into the bed."

Rosa laughed again, "Wait until you hear the whole story, baby," she said and lay her hand on his leg and moved it slowly up and down.

His cock rose up until fully engorged with blood and she took him in hand and squeezed him.

"The man of steel," she said and sighed, then bent her head down and licked the tip lightly. "Had much action today?"

"Some. I saw Helen this afternoon. We met at a motel. I was going to take her over to the Rourk's, but didn't."

"I think that was a wise decision, baby," Rosa told him. "Alice suspected Robert was cheating on her..."

"I think that's the wrong term to use in their case, honey," he said. "They both fuck around, maybe he should have told her about it, but I don't think the less of him for having it on with some babe."

"Would it interest you to know that she hired a PI to follow them and get pictures?"

"Wow!"

"Maybe I should hire this PI to follow you around. Think she'd get some interesting pictures of you and... whoever?"

He laughed and looked down at her hand still squeezing his dick. "I won't get very far with you hanging on to my ying like that."

That made Rosa laugh, "Right, just kiss my yang, then."

Dutch spread her thighs and went down on her, kissing his way down one thigh and up the other, studiously avoiding contact with her genitals. Rosa put a finger up to her mouth and moaned in anticipation.

"You were saying she hired a private investigator to shadow Robert..." and then he blew lightly upon her moistened folds.

She moaned loudly.

Seconds later she followed with, "Don't tease me!"

"Why not? You love being teased. Now tell me, how many times have you come today?"

He kissed her pussy, allowing his tongue to dart into her, lick her folds once and then withdrew it and repeated the question.

"How many times have you come today?"

"I don't know! I really don't."

"Take a guess."

"A lot; really a lot. I even passed out from one."

"Helen wanted me to piss on her," he said hoping it would increase Rosa's already over stimulated mindset.

It did. She moaned and asked, "Really? She asked you to... to piss on her?"

"Climbed into the bathtub and begged me to."

"Did you?" she asked, already caressing her clit with her fingers, one by one in turn.

"That feel good?"

"You better believe it. But you can make it feel better, much, much better, baby."

Pushing her fingers aside, Dutch blew gently on her clit. Rosa shivered with delight and moaned loudly.

Neither of them cared at the moment that Kathy might be listening at their bedroom door. Which in fact, she was while shoving a dildo frenziedly in and out of her now froth-covered snatch.

Dutch allowed his tongue to venture out and lick Rosa from the very bottom of her cunt, dragging it roughly to the top of her slit and then departing momentarily to circle three times around her clit, with Rosa moaning louder with each circle.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.