The Gathering: Book 1 - Cover

The Gathering: Book 1

Copyright© 2003 by Paris Waterman

Chapter 49: Rosa Meets A Horny Client and Her Husband

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 49: Rosa Meets A Horny Client and Her Husband - This story involves Dutch and Rosa and their vigorus sex drives that continuously attract others into their group. This is Book 1 of 3.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   BiSexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Lactation   Exhibitionism  

Rosa truly enjoyed being a real estate agent, but some days were just plain frustrating. And this seemed to be one of them. She had lost an appointment with a good prospect to answer Alice's call. That didn't bother her, Alice had been troubled and still was and Rosa gnawed at her cuticle pondering the possible outcome of Alice's problem with Robert's infidelities and her own problems with having to pick up women on an almost weekly basis.

She glanced at her watch and saw that her client Josie Campbell was almost due and smoothed her dress, checked her makeup in a hand-held mirror and went outside the realty office to meet them as they arrived.

Rosa had taken Josie Campbell on the typical house-hunt tour the day before and had thought the woman was sending off some favorable vibes. Rosa had been looking forward to their next meeting to see if she was right about them only to be disappointed when Josie called earlier to tell her that her husband would be with her when they went to look at several new prospects as well as revisiting one they had looked at the day before and Josie had liked.

Right on time the Campbell's pulled over next to Rosa. They were driving a new BMW and fairly reeked of new money.

"Rosa, this is my husband, Terry," Josie Campbell said. "Terry this is Rosa Thorenson, the realtor I was telling you about."

As they shook hands, Terry said, "Very pleased to meet you, Rosa. Josie has some fine things to say about your professionalism, but she stopped short of telling me just how attractive you are. I bet you sell tons of real estate."

Rosa blushed at the heavy handed complements and tried to shrug them off with a wave of her head and a quick thank you.

But the fair haired Josie wouldn't let it go. "I know, I'm sorry Rosa," she said, "but I told him how beautiful you were on the phone last night and he could hardly wait to meet you today."

"Really?" Rosa responded, trying to think of something to change the subject, but Josie kept on going.

"Well the fact of the matter is that Terry here has a thing for dark haired women. I can't figure out what attracted him to me, being a ditzy blonde and all, but..."

Terry smiled and interrupted her. "But you give the greatest blowjobs I've ever had, baby," he said, looking at Rosa to see her reaction.

The sheer effrontery of his opening line didn't shock Rosa; it made her laugh out loud.

"Different," she said. "I like the fact that you didn't play games and waste my entire day. But," and she turned to Josie who was studying her and said, "You did take up a significant part of my day while you were trolling, honey."

"Don't kid yourself Rosa," Josie shot back, "You were drooling as you fantasized about getting into my pants."

"I think you two have got it wrong."

"Do we?" Josie spat out.

"Uh huh, I never said I wasn't interested in you did I?"

"What?" Terry said, taken aback.

A wry smile crossed Josie's face. "No, you didn't. You ARE a slut aren't you?"

And she wrapped her arms around Rosa and hugged her.

"Hey, easy does it. We're in the public eye, you know." Rosa laughed.

"Then let's get out of the eye," Terry said with a broad smile.

"Are you guy's still looking for a place?" Rosa asked.

"Actually, yes we are," Josie replied with another wry grin.

"Then let's kill two birds with one stone," Rosa smirked, eying Terry's bulge in his tan slacks. "I know the perfect place.

They got into Rosa's Mercedes, but not before Terry had given Rosa's rear end a squeeze, and drove off all three laughing at something Josie had said.


The home was priced at 2.4 million and was still furnished. The Campbell's explored the house leisurely, with Rosa a step behind them as they entered the study with a large mahogany desk that looked out on a spectacular view of the Pacific.

"Wow," Terry said to his wife as he took in the view. "I could get a lot of work done here. I mean truly creative work, wow."

"What do you do for a living, Mr. Campbell?" Rosa inquired.

"I guess you could say I'm an inventor. I hold the patent on several items used in hospitals all over the country. You know the metal shaft that holds the IV's?" He said turning away from the view and facing Rosa.

"Of course," she answered.

"That's one. I have a host of others like that, simple ideas, actually, but I happened to be the first one to think them through." He was lifting Rosa's dress as he spoke. Josie had her arms folded over her breasts and gazed out the window although she knew exactly what was transpiring behind her from their reflection in the window.

Rosa's pert ass was now exposed.

"Nice ass, don't you agree?" Rosa said, but her voice had gone husky with lust.

"Definitely a nice ass. Is it virgin?"

"You are awfully nosy, Mr. Campbell."

"I am," he smiled and cupped her right cheek in his hand. "Look at this ass, Josie. Isn't it magnificent?"

"Yes, but I think I prefer her other side as her best side."

"You two are a pair," Rosa said and then laughed. The lewdness in the laugh, prompted Terry into further action, and he slowly pulled down his zipper and produced his erection for Rosa's inspection.

"Want to try this on for size?" He asked pleasantly.

"Are the both of you safe?" Rosa asked, hoping the answer would be truthful. For her anticipation was palpable. She was tingling everywhere - from the pads of her toes, between her thighs, her breasts, her tongue, even her eyelids.

Her sexual tension reverberated throughout the room. Josie's nostrils were flared and she could have sworn she smelled Rosa's excitement.

"Yes we are..." Terry answered softly. "As of Tuesday, anyway and we haven't been with anyone since."

"Then you get to fuck me with that nice looking cock," and turning to look at Josie, "and you get to suck me when he's done."

"Sounds great," Terry said, "Let's get started, shall we?"

Josie licked her lips in anticipation and nervously ran her hands down her thighs and raised her dress. She was nude beneath it and began to touch herself while staring at Rosa's lithe body.

Rosa moved to the mahogany desk and standing directly in front of it, peeled of her dress. Terry knelt in front of her and removed her thong while Rosa unfastened her bra and let it fall to the carpeted floor. Then she leaned across the desk and gripped the far edge. Terry didn't bother undressing, but closed the slight distance between them and rubbed the head of his member against her labia, wetting his tip and prying her folds slightly apart.

"Josie..." Rosa gasped as Terry entered her and halted. "Show me your tits."

Josie abandoned her masturbation and did a slow strip-tease for Rosa's benefit, slowly opening one button at a time. Terry was into Josie's game and only pushed into Rosa when Josie opened a button. There were six buttons, and as each one was pried open, Terry went a little deeper into Rosa's cunt.

With the opening of the sixth button, Josie shrugged her shoulders and the dress fell in a heap around her ankles. She was left wearing only a necklace and her bra and shoes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.