The Gathering: Book 1 - Cover

The Gathering: Book 1

Copyright© 2003 by Paris Waterman

Chapter 48: Dutch and Helen Continued

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 48: Dutch and Helen Continued - This story involves Dutch and Rosa and their vigorus sex drives that continuously attract others into their group. This is Book 1 of 3.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   BiSexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Lactation   Exhibitionism  

"Oh, hey," Dutch said as he continued to regale Helen with some of the women he was currently active with. "I almost forgot Cynthia, she works in my wife's office, we did her together and I guess Rosa hits on her from time to time, and you, of course," he smiled at her, "the lovely horny Helen."

Dutch smiled at her and she smiled back.

"All those women," Helen said and sighed, "and still hard... well maybe not at the moment, but..."

"That's true, looking at you and your loveliness will get me going every time."

"I think I've said this before, but I like the way you look at me," she told him. You have this knack of making me hot and keeping me that way long after we're finished."

"That's interesting," he told her and meant it. "Want to help me recover?"

"Certainly," she answered with a lewd grin. "Shall I go down on you again?"

"I'd rather see you masturbate for me."

"Umm, kind of embarrassing, you know?"

"You said that the last time. Pretend I'm not here, that you're all alone. Say... at a private swimming pool or something."

Helen adjusted her body so that her legs were swinging over the side of the bed.

"Turn some music on," she said. And he found a music channel on the TV.

"Jazzy," she crooned more to herself than to him. "I like jazzy," and started tapping her foot to the beat of the drummer.

"Let's see, I guess I should think of something naughty."

"Like my cock, for instance?" He laughed, but was thinking, 'last time she got right into it, what's she up to?'

"Like your cock, yeah, or maybe someone else's," she smiled to herself as her mind sought the proper image.

He never learned just what it was that got her started, but suddenly she smirked and closed her eyes and slowly let herself fall backward onto the mattress, her head resting on the pillow, her hands pinching the edges.

In her mind's eye, a lifeguard from her seventeenth summer materialized and leaned over to kiss her. The imaginary kiss seemed so real that Helen actually felt her lips tingle as his lips pressed against hers. And the tingle soared when his tongue entered her mouth.

Helen had had this daydream many times since that day she first set eyes on her dream lover. After the masturbatory bliss had faded, she often wondered what ever became of him and dreamed of those possibilities too, although with far less satisfaction.

The tingle sparked again and shot through her nervous system to her nipples and lower, drawing her attention to other parts of her body. And still smirking, she spread her fingertips over her breasts and began making light, circular motions with her hands. Her palms lightly chaffed her nipples and she moaned softly.

"Now you're getting into it," Dutch said and felt himself beginning to grow.

Helen's fingertips circled the tops of her breasts with her palms occasionally brushing against the undersides. Her skin flushed with color and a welcome tingling pleasure, most of which tended to end up between her legs.

Her breathing shortened and she allowed her head to tilt back. She moaned and unconsciously put a hand out to grasp the back of the imaginary man's head. Then grabbed a nipple and rolled it lightly between her thumb and forefinger, moaning her pleasure and moved to insert a finger from the other hand into her hole.

Dutch resolved to have her bring a small clit vibrator to the next meeting. 'See if she can squirt and if so how much.

Helen in the meantime was imagining her lifeguard kissing the center of her throat, and her body tensed further and flexed in greeting the imaginary lover.

A second finger quickly joined the first, doubling the stimulation. The fingers hooked a little and began rubbing firmly into the nerves on the sides of her pussy walls while moving in and out. Her hips jerked up and forward in response, causing her fingers to lose contact with her clit momentarily. She quickly found her button again and abandoning her nipple for the moment sent several fingers pumping into herself at a faster pace.

Helen was now panting in exertion and flexing the muscles of her legs constantly when Dutch began rubbing his erection over her stiffened nipples.

Suddenly Helen stopped, pulled her fingers from herself and briefly considered tasting herself, but blanched a bit and sat up instead.

"Did you come?" Dutch asked.

"Umm, yes, a little one, but very nice," she murmured. Her legs were still wide apart and he could see her glistening cunt quite clearly.

Dutch studied her. Both her cuntal lips and those of her mouth seemed swollen. In fact, he thought that right them she resembled the actress Angela Jolie, especially around the mouth.

He took her hand and drew the masturbating fingers into his mouth, doing what she was unable to do.

"You have a very distinctive flavor," he told her.

She started at him, wondering if she should have tasted them and decided she could do that later without a witness.

"Now I've told you about my women. Tell me about yours."

"What?" She asked in surprise, "What do you mean, my women?"

"Oh, c'mon, you've never had an intimate moment with another woman? As gorgeous as you are, no one has ever hit on you, or tried to seduce you, or in fact actually seduced you? Or for that matter have you ever seduced a woman?"

"Umm," she licked her succulent lips and said, "Well, yes... but I'd rather not talk about it."

"I'd rather you did," he mimicked her tone and words.

"Come on, Dutch, let it go!"

"No, I won't let it go. Now c'mon, out with it!"

"Oh, all right, but only if you touch me while I tell you," she said with a childish pout.

"That seems reasonable enough," he replied and joined her on the bed, letting his large hand drape over her left breast. His thumb lightly flicked the turgid nipple and caused her to draw in her breath.

"It was during the Christmas holiday, I was just sixteen. I was visiting my cousin Katrine. She lived on a farm in Oregon. I had only recently been on my first date and had my first serious kiss, so I had nothing with which to really compare what happened."

His hand was tracing a lazy circle around her belly-button and caused Helen to shiver with delight.

"That's so nice. You can be so gentle at times and other times..."

"I'm a wild animal?"

"Yes... an animal."

"So this Katrine... ?"

"One evening she caught me by surprise and kissed me. No tongue, but her lips were so soft... soft and tender, completely different than the one's I'd shared with... that's funny, I can see his face, but can't recall his name."

Dutch thought Helen beautiful even when at a moment like this with a frown on her face. 'It had character, ' he told himself, 'character.'

"And," Helen continued, "She even kissed differently.

"I am going to get the entire story," he thought, and kissed her other nipple.

"Oh!" Helen gasped, startled by the kiss. "Well it... Katrine's kiss wasn't as passionate as that one of yours, but horrifyingly different."

"Horrifying?"

"Well, yes..." His finger was moving slowly downward between her breasts and Helen was almost overcome with the sensations it was leaving in its wake.

"Jesus... that feels good!" She moaned and reaching for his rigid member, gave it a squeeze.

"I wanted to say something to her," Helen said after recovering her senses, "like you know, can we really do this? But that didn't seem appropriate, because we were alone in the house, so of course we could do it."

"What resulted was that while I was trying to figure out what to do, my cousin kissed me again and suddenly I didn't feel as if I had to ask her if we could really do this anymore. I felt reassured somehow that it was all right and a fast rising lust to explore further into these dangerous, forbidden waters took hold of me."

"Katrine's hands ran over my chest. It was the first time anyone had touched me there sexually. Then she unbuttoned my blouse and caressed my skin which was already on fire. I felt my bra strap go slack and then she was circling my areole and when I moaned as I must have for as you know, my breasts are ultra sensitive, she turned to my nipples and sucked them to hardness. I wanted to do the same for her, but didn't and eventually we fell asleep in each other's arms. And that was as far as we got. I was called home the following day after having made plans to go on a picnic together, where I had intended to go much further with my exploration. I never got that close with another woman. And that's the truth," she said eyes glaring.

"You never saw her again?" Dutch asked gently.

"Oh, yes, I did, at my wedding. I might have gone to hers but I was in Europe and, well Katrine's wedding was on rather short notice, if you know what I mean?"

"I want to ask you a very personal question," he said looking directly into her eyes.

"And what, may I ask was that last one?"

"Don't get all haughty with me," he said, "perhaps I phrased it wrong."

"Oh, ask away," she said and then giggled. "You know my most intimate secrets now anyway."

"Do you ever think about being with another woman?"

"I don't know the answer to that. I mean, I have thought of it, of course, but have I pursued the thought? No, quite frankly, I have not. I have, for instance, seen an X-rated film with two or three women having sex and found it... interesting. But I was more aroused when the men entered the picture."

"What if I told you I could arrange for you to be with, say, me and another woman? Would you consider it?"

"You want an answer right now?"

"No, I want you to consider it and to take your time before answering me."

"All right, I'll think about it. How about my answering you the next time we meet?"

"That's fine," he said, "That's perfect."

"Umm, do you know who the woman would be?"

"My fiancé is a good possibility. Her name is Rosa."

"And what about now?" Helen said leaving an infinite number of possibilities open.

"What about now?" He replied in turn. "What would you like?" And bowing from the waist, he added, "How might I pleasure you?"

Helen laughed at that and took a moment before answering.

"Well, there was something you did the last time..."

"And that was?"

"Umm... it sounds disgusting and is probably degrading as hell, but would you urinate on me again?"

It was more of a request than a question and he nodded affirmatively and she sighed contentedly.

"I'd be happy to oblige the lady's request he said and tugged her off the bed.

"This time I'll think we'll use the bathroom."

With his hand on her ass, they sauntered into the bathroom and he helped her get into the tub. Helen sat down when he indicated that was what he wanted her to do.

Dutch stood just outside the tub and offered his cock to her. She took him in hand and said, "Anytime you're ready, fire away."

It took him a minute to convince his penis that he wanted it to piss rather than fuck, but the message got there and suddenly he let fly a stream of golden droplets that Helen directed to her breasts, moaning delightedly as his piss grew in force and titillated her nipples. Then, with a wild look in her eyes, she had him piss on her belly and mons, but he didn't have all that much available and was soon down to a light trickle which she took in her mouth, gave a quick suck and swallowed the balance of his urine.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.