The Gathering: Book 1 - Cover

The Gathering: Book 1

Copyright© 2003 by Paris Waterman

Chapter 47: Alice calls Rosa, And Dutch Meets Helen again

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 47: Alice calls Rosa, And Dutch Meets Helen again - This story involves Dutch and Rosa and their vigorus sex drives that continuously attract others into their group. This is Book 1 of 3.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   BiSexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Lactation   Exhibitionism  

It took only twenty minutes after viewing the photos Nola gave her for Alice to call Rosa to tell her of Robert's infidelity.

Rosa quit her job for the day and drove over to comfort Alice.


"And then she put the razor against my neck and cut my throat..." Alice indicated the large band-aid that covered the cut on her neck.

They moved to the mirrored room and Rosa held her, whispering words of comfort and love to her dear friend and lover. As Alice's tears ended, Rosa began to pet her breasts and hearing receptive groans from Alice, freed them from the confines of her bra and commenced to lick her erect nipples in turn.

"Nice, so nice," Alice cooed.

"Sweet, so sweet," Rosa said in return.

"Could... would... you finger me?" Alice asked.

Rosa said nothing, but slipped a hand into Alice's shorts and rubbed her clit though her panties.

After a minute or so of this Alice suddenly pushed her upper body up to arm's length and begged Rosa to keep the finger going but to kiss her tits as well.

"Why I do believe you're even hornier than usual," Rosa said smiling.

"I am." Alice panted, "After stopping by to have Nina lick my pussy... so is sooo good at it..." her voice took on a plaintive air.

"And then the damn knife scaring the shit out of me and after getting away with my neck in tact I learn Robert's fucking around on me... well my god damn hormones are in an uproar."

"So I'll play with those luscious tittie of yours," Rosa said calmly and cupped one with her free hand, making sure her finger was moving around in Alice's honey-pot.

"You know," Alice said, "normally my nipples are almost as sensitive as my pussy, but right now I think they might be even more sensitive. I bet you can get me off playing with them."

"Let's try," Rosa said gleefully and bent down, allowing her lips to hover over Alice's left breast.

And as Rosa plied her mouth to Alice's breast she found that the more she kissed and sucked on it the more Alice seemed to enjoy it. She took her finger from the juicy pussy and brought her hand up to fondle the other breast and Alice moaned with joy at the first touch.

"God, YES!" She cooed.

Rosa told herself that too much stimulation is painful. 'Yet the more I suck them the more she likes it.' As she switched her mouth to the other breast she glanced at the one she'd just left. The nipple was as swollen as she had ever seen it, even more so. Both now stood out at least an inch, maybe an inch and a half. And while Rosa was sucking for all she was worth, Alice was clamoring for more.

When Rosa let her almost raw nipple slide from my mouth, Alice whimpered in

disappointment, but became more animated when she felt Rosa's hands slide

up and cup each breast. She drew in her breath and then moaned loudly as Rosa began to roll her nipples between her fingers and then began pulling and rubbing them hard enough to cause pain.

And Alice appeared to love the rough treatment of having her breasts bitten and mauled.

The harder her friend pulled and twisted, the more savagely Alice ground her pussy into her.

Just when Rosa thought that she had reached her peak, Alice proved her wrong.

In a voice that bordered on the incoherent, she pleaded with Rosa to torment even more.

"I want it to hurt! I really do and I'm so fucking close! C'mon Rosa do me good!"

And with some trepidation, Rosa leaned down and began to bite sharply at her nipples. Alice chortled and in the husky voice that told Rosa she was ready to come, Alice screamed out, "BABY, I LOVE YOU FOR THIS!"

And then caused Rosa some difficulty as she began to lean forward and pull back, timing her hardest moves to occur when Rosa had the firmest hold on her nipples.

As for Rosa herself, she was in a highly aroused state from the erotic sensations of Alice's stiff nipples being dragged outward by her teeth and finally bit quite hard on the left nipple, then pulled her head back causing the nipple to stretch out to what Rosa considered an unbelievable length.

The combination of painful and erotic sensations brought Alice off and she came hard, shrieking out her joy at the release.

"Oh, Oh, Oh, YES!"

Then she moaned happily and leaned against Rosa's breasts as Rosa cradled her head.

"Dearest Rosa, you make me feel wanted and soooo much better," Alice groaned contentedly.

"It's just the way we women sooth each other, baby," Rosa crooned into her ear.

"I know, and if you ever need me I'll be there for you, I swear to God."

Rosa sent a finger in exploration of Alice's juicy pussy.

"Oh, baby, that's... that's sooo fuckin' nice. Jesus! It won't be long... I can feel it building again."

"That's," Rosa said chuckling, "cause you're such an easy black slut."

Alice began to giggle even as her hips churned up to meet Rosa's hand.

"And you're just a white-assed cunt!" Alice giggled, "Even though you're not exactly white."

"Oh, you sorry bitch, you!" Rosa exclaimed and feigning anger rammed three fingers into the black woman's snatch.

"Ooof! Oh, Lord, that feels good! How many can you get up there baby?"

Then Alice recalled the reason for calling Rosa in the first place and she renewed her crying.

"The bastard!"

"What?" Exclaimed Rosa, momentarily puzzled.

"That big black bastard!" Alice sobbed.

"He, he doesn't love me any more. I've grown old and lost my looks..."

Rosa tried to comfort her saying, "That's not true and you know it. Why Dutch drools every time he sees that black ass of yours."

"He does like to fuck my ass, doesn't he?"

"He lives to fill it honey, because it's the best ass he ever had and that includes yours truly."

Sniffling, Alice said, "You mean that?"

"Of course I do, sweetness, 'course I do."

"What's more," Rosa went on, "you're the best pussy eater I know. Of course you're the only black pussy eater I know."

Alice began to feel a little better. Alice punched her arm and they both laughed.

"Did I show you the pictures?" she asked Rosa.

"No, you mentioned them, but started to cry and I just had to hold you."

"C'mere," the black beauty said and got up and shuffle-walked to the living room dragging her shorts which were hung up on her ankles. As they sat on the sofa Alice finally kicked them off and went over the photos Nola had given to Alice.

"Say's her name is Toni and she's a nurse at the hospital. Look how young she is."

Rosa thought it appropriate to discuss what Alice was going to do when Robert came home.

"Kill the mother fucker, that's what!"

"Now wait just a minute," Rosa shouted. "Aren't you an attorney?"

"So?"

"Think like one. For instance ask yourself some questions."

"I can't think clearly... I'm not functioning right. I don't know what to do."

"Sure you do. You put the PI on him. You called me. That indicates you had the presence of mind to act on your behalf to reach out for help."

"I don't know..."

"Okay then, do you still love him?"

"I think so..."

"Does he love you? I mean do you feel that he still loves you?" Rosa immediately regretted asking the question, but it was out in the open and she started to gear herself up for the storm Alice had brewing in her.

But to her surprise Alice responded in a lucid manner.

"I really think he does. But that is no reason for him to be fucking everything that crosses his path."

"But you don't mind him screwing me, or Molly. Or for that matter, you have no compunctions about seducing a shop girl even at the risk of having your throat slashed open."

"But..." And even though she was a capable attorney, Alice couldn't rebut Rosa's charges.

"May I make a suggestion?" "Yes," said a disconsolate Alice.

"Confront him with your suspicions of having an affair. If he denies it show him the pictures. Knowing Robert, he'll be defensive at first and then contrite. That's where you want him. What's done is done. What you want and need is for him to behave from now on."

"I guess so..."

"No guessing games here Alice, either you handle it that way or risk losing him to her. Yes, that's a possibility here. He might feel total rejection and run to her arms and that would leave you with little choice but to file for divorce. I don't think either of you want that."

"You're right of course, Rosa," she said with false brightness. "I'll follow your advice and thank you so much for being there for me when I needed you."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.