The Gathering: Book 1 - Cover

The Gathering: Book 1

Copyright© 2003 by Paris Waterman

Chapter 45: Nina and Alice Get Together Again

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 45: Nina and Alice Get Together Again - This story involves Dutch and Rosa and their vigorus sex drives that continuously attract others into their group. This is Book 1 of 3.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   BiSexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Lactation   Exhibitionism  

11/15/99...

Alice was both bored and horny, a dangerous combination, especially for someone with her temperament. She had a feeling that something was wrong, call it intuition; call it unconscious rationalization, but something was amiss and it had to do with her Robert.

He had ignored her the last two nights and that, while not unusual, had gnawed at her libido for most of the morning. At eleven, Alice had had enough and showered for the second time that day, hurriedly put on her make-up, dressed and hopped into her Jaguar; and raced into Beverly Hills -- Rodeo Drive to be precise.

She was stalking Nina, the shop girl she had seduced in July, hoping the girl still worked at the same boutique and hoping too that the shop wasn't too busy.

Nina saw Alice the moment she walked in the door and froze. 'What does she want?' Nine asked herself, then sighed for she knew very well what Alice wanted.

Nina glanced over at Melissa, the new girl and made her decision even before Alice had spotted her and waved.

With a nod of recognition to Alice, Nina went straight to Melissa and asked if she was ready to go to lunch.

"Oh, for sure," the slightly overweight teen answered.

"Okay, take off. Umm, it's kinda slow, and I'm dieting, so take an hour and a half."

"Really?" the girl asked, not believing the generous offer.

"Well, I've got some personal business to take care of and I'll lock the place up. So you needn't get back early or you'll just have to cool your heels out in the sun."

"No problem," Melissa said as she scooped up her purse and took off.

Alice waited until the pudgy girl had left, mulling over several blouses and only when Nina greeted her did she look directly at her.

"I've missed you," Alice said as her eyes raked over Nina's young form.

"Four months," Nina said for openers. "I suppose you were at death's door all this time," she added, coldly.

"You still want me or you wouldn't have sent Miss Piggy off to the trough for din-din."

Nina had to laugh at the description Alice had pinned on poor Melissa.

"I guess," Nina said and went to hug Alice.

Alice truly thought Nina to be a beauty. "You've changed the way you do your hair," she said in a complementary tone.

"You like it?" Nina said, obviously pleaded. "My friend, Aimee did it."

"Is Aimee more than a friend?"

Nina giggled, "Of course she is, silly." Then she leaned in and kissed Alice on the mouth. The young girl from Barbados was captivated by Alice's sophisticated ways, her dress, demeanor and obvious moneyed background.

"Does Aimee know about us?"

"Umm, and she hates you," Nina laughed.

Alice had to laugh at Nina's candor and youthful exuberance.

"How long do we have?" she asked, looking around to make certain no other clients were in the boutique.

"Perhaps a little more than an hour," Nina smirked and began to unbutton Alice's blouse.

And as Nina lifted Alice's left breast from its "C" sized cup, Alice licked Nina's ear and whispered, "I brought the egg with me."

She felt the island girl's hand tremble on hearing those words and smiled as she visualized Nina coming over and over again from the vibrating egg that she would be controlling.

"I really do love your hair," Alice whispered as Nina's mouth closed over her rapidly expanding nipple.

"Your friend, Aimee did a fantastic job. Is she a professional?"

Removing her mouth from Alice's breast, Nina replied, "Don't get any ideas about Aimee, she'll rip your heart out, I swear she will. Especially if you make a move on her or if she finds out we've seen one another again."

"So, this is our little secret, eh?

Since Nina's mouth was back on the teat, all Alice heard was a muffled reply, "Debonitly!"

Which she understood to mean, "Definitely!"

Alice leaned in and whispered into Nina's ear again, "You are too sweet!"

"Mmmmm?"

"You really know how to turn me on."

"Mmmm, mike dis?" And her hand streaked under Alice's skirt and cupped her pussy.

"Oh, yes! Like that!"

Letting the breast drop back to its natural position, Nina licked her way up Alice's neck and just before kissing her she inquired in an innocent voice, "and are you wearing pantyhose today?"

The kiss lasted several minutes before they parted, both panting for air; both very damp in their respective crotches.

"No, I'm not," Alice answered the earlier question. "I'm wearing a garter belt, but you know that by now."

"No, I didn't, ' Nina protested, still using the innocent voice. "But let's see shall we?" And sent her hand from Alice's mons to the top of her thigh.

Ummm, nice and soft," she said, her voice had gone from innocent to husky, and she slowly sank downward until she was kneeling on the hardwood floor.

Instinctively, Alice's hand went to the top of Nina's head.

"Oh, I know what YOU want," Nina quietly laughed.

"I'm sure you do," Alice responded, "So, shall we? Or should we get more comfortable first?"

"I want just a little sample first, all right?" Nina giggled.

"That sounds perfect, go girl, go!"

Nina didn't hesitate a second longer. With her eyes getting brighter by the second, she raised Alice's skirt and came face to face with the dark-skinned woman's shaven pussy, seeming guarded on each side by the garter belt straps that held up her thigh-high stockings.

"Pretty isn't it?" Alice said mockingly.

"Oh, yes, it's lovely. I suppose you want me to do something with it?"

"That would be nice. Just remember that I'll be teasing you too, and I have the egg."

"Oh, god -- that egg!" Nina gasped and set to work, first planting a soft sucking kiss on Alice's belly, near the top of the garter belt. She giggled inwardly on hearing the older woman moan. Nina continued her sucking moist kissing downward, even kissing the garter belt's material enroute. When she arrived at the shaven pussy, she adroitly jabbed her nose into it and drew a long moan of satisfaction from her lover.

"You smell so nice down here," Nina called out.

"Ummm, thank you," Alice responded dreamily.

"I don't mean that you smell bad otherwise," Nina said and giggled uncontrollably at the thought.

"I quite understand," Alice told her, "And thank you for pointing it out."

Alice was looking down at the top of Nina's head and thought that it could be a young boy down there kissing her. The concept was a new one to Alice, and like all her new sexual thoughts, it brought a wry tingle to her cunt that spread throughout her body.

Nina felt it and thought she had shivered.

"I make you do more than shiver," she warned Alice. And sent her left hand up and under Alice's bra, then seized and squeezed her right breast. A second later, even as Alice was moaning in pleasure at the mauling of her tit, Nina sent her lithe tongue worming into Alice's crevice, causing the older woman's knees to buckle.

"Can... can we lie down?" Alice gasped.

"Certainly," Nina answered and rose up, all the while making certain that Alice did not fall. The adjourned to the same dressing room that they had used the last time they made love.

"I call it Alice's place," Nina said with a tittering laugh. Alice gave her a wry smile and said, undress for me, please."

Nina kissed her longingly. "I thought you'd never ask. Now don't lose the damned egg on me," she cautioned seriously and that broke Alice up.

After rummaging in her purse for a moment while Nina stepped out of her shoes, then found the zipper at the back of her dress, Alice held the small vibrating device up in triumph.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.