The Gathering: Book 1 - Cover

The Gathering: Book 1

Copyright© 2003 by Paris Waterman

Chapter 44: Helen Van Sciver

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 44: Helen Van Sciver - This story involves Dutch and Rosa and their vigorus sex drives that continuously attract others into their group. This is Book 1 of 3.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   BiSexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Lactation   Exhibitionism  

Dutch was rummaging in the file cabinet searching for a file he knew was in there but couldn't seem to find. "Damn," he said as his phone rang. "Every time I need that damn file it's in a different place, I've got to get more organized." He shoved the file drawer shut and went to answer the phone.

"Perry," he said brusquely.

"Wouldn't you know it," a female voice said and he knew instantly it was Van Sciver's daughter.

"My husband left town this morning, an emergency business trip."

"So..." Dutch said while his brain sifted through various scenarios.

"So..." her voice was husky and yet apprehensive, "I'm free if you're willing."

He had his mind made up before she'd finished the sentence.

"I have a cancellation at 10:45 that leaves me open until one, how's that?"

"That's good," He could feel the apprehension leave her voice. "I mean, I'm not imposing on you am I? I can always call Dad."

'The bitch was threatening him, ' he thought and wanted to tell her to fuck off. But he forced a dose of reality into his voice "No, I'm ready and waiting... are you sure about this?"

"Ummm, not really... but I'll be there by eleven, okay?"

"Sure, we use your dad's office. I'll tell him we're on so he doesn't barge in on us and so he can cover my rear in case something happens while we're..."

She laughed. He liked the sound, thinking it musical and pleasant on the ear and forgot the ill thoughts that had been running through his mind.

She hung up and he waited restlessly until 10:30 then called his secretary and told her to hold his calls and made his way to Dr. Van Sciver's office, let himself in and locked the door behind him.

Helen Durant, her married name, arrived at 10:50. Before she could knock a second time, Dutch opened the door and stepped out to greet her.

She had on a sleeveless, black cotton dress, no stockings, and low-heeled sandals. She wore no jewelry other than a gold necklace that accentuated the length and whiteness of her neck. Her hair was clipped back in a ponytail. It made her look even younger, almost like a teenager; and he thought of Kathy and got even harder.

Helen was nervous. "I want to explain that this wasn't my idea..."

"I know," Dutch said, "he explained everything to me."

Her face went pale as he ushered her into the office and closed the door. "He told you?"

"Yeah," he shrugged his shoulders, as if to say, he's the boss, you know? But in fact said, "Yeah, the Doc thought it necessary to get me to cooperate, but he didn't need to."

He smiled at her for the first time. "One look at you was all it took. That this is happening at all seems like a dream to me."

"I kind of feel the same way," she murmured and noticed that they were very close, but not touching. Her shoulders rose and fell. He took her arm and led her to the large desk that he had cleared earlier deliberately avoiding the leather couch that would have been more comfortable for what he knew was going to happen.

"I'm kind of nervous," Helen said, shaking her head, sending her blonde hair swirling around to the side of her neck.

"Me too," he said and grinned nervously at her. "I had to change my undershirt, it was soaking wet. I wanted to shower, but there wasn't time."

He noticed her nostrils flare and wasn't surprised when she said, "That's okay. I kind of like your smell."

"I smell?" He stepped back, feigning embarrassment.

Her eyes revealed a momentary alarm at the possibility she might have offended him, but then she sensed he was teasing her and she was both amused by his tactic and aroused by the testosterone hovering in the air around them.

Running her left hand along her right forearm, she said, "Yes you smell, but in a very good way. I find it... arousing," and with that she took a step toward him, closing the gap between them and threw her arms around him kissing him deeply.

Dutch found her tongue gingery and nimble and holding her tight, he tenderly stroked her face, causing her to moan and thrust her loins into his erection.

Having confirmed that she did want to have sex with him he allowed his fingers to glide down her neck to her back as the kiss continued. His tongue was wrestling with hers, each playfully trying to draw the other into their mouth vying to see who would dominate who.

He laughed to himself and dropped his hands to cup her rear. Helen surprised him by moving his right hand around to her front, sandwiching it between her cotton-sheathed thighs.

He explored her heat, moving several fingers up and down her mons as she shivered in anticipation. And then she did something with her hips that almost sent his roaming finger inside her, dress and all. She moaned and bit his earlobe.

He groaned into her ear and nipped her lobe in return. She squeezed his ass, sending a message of her urgent need. He responded by lifting the black dress and slowly managed to peel her panties down. He felt the angle of her legs widen and kissed her hungrily, savagely while his finger found her moistened entrance and meandered in and out.

Helen cried out, expressing the sheer joy he was bringing to her and he sent his finger slightly higher to strum her rigid nubbin.

"YES!" She moaned. "THAT'S THE SPOT!"

She had one hand entangled in his hair, holding tight. The other fumbled with his zipper. Finally, she freed him and gasped at his thickness and length. Helen's eyes grew larger and larger as she took in the sheer enormity of the cock in front of her.

She gasped, "IT'S SO BIG!"

"It will fit easily enough," he said gasping for breath, but bemused by her reaction to his size, and boosted her up on the desk, then stepped back to admire her.

"You're a very beautiful woman, Helen."

She stared at him, slowly licking her lower lip.

"I'm going to like fucking you. That's what we're going to do -- on this desk," he pointed at the desk she sat on. "We're not making love, oh no, we're going to rut like two sex starved animals.

He took a moment to study her; watched her eyes widen and saw her chest heave as she gulped in air. He wanted her excited. He wanted her super excited. He wanted her to explode the moment his cock touched the folds of her cunt.

"I like your eyes on me," she told him and ran a hand over her thigh as if to reassure herself that she had brought her pussy with her and not left it someplace else.

He noted she was braless and his hand reached out and covered an unencumbered breast. She drew in her breath closed her eyes and moaned.

His hand began to knead the breast -- not roughly -- he sensed it was entirely to early for that; but enough to cause her to draw another sharp intake of air from the electricity his touch generated.

Thirty seconds later, Helen's feet hung some four inches above the carpeted floor and her underwear was hung up around her calves. Both nipples were fully erect and prominent against the black dress top.

He reached down and slowly eased her panties off, tossing them on the chair behind the desk.

She let out a long sigh and raised her knees almost to her chest, providing him with a spectacular view of a dark brown thatch of pubic hair, shaped into an inverted triangle.

'So she's not a real blonde, ' he thought and saw a single string of moisture seeping from the lower portion of her vagina to her thigh. She was still staring at his erection with what looked like worship.

'She's been wanting this as much, maybe even more than I have," he realized, and then spoke to her. "You're going to love my cock, say those words back to me."

She was so surprised by this approach she lowered her legs, but readily obeyed his request. "I'm going to love your cock," she said very softly.

"You're going to suck my big fat prick deep into your throat."

She met his eyes and smiled at him. "I'm going to suck... I'm going to suck that big fat prick deep into my throat."

This time Helen beat him to the punch, saying, "I'm going to swallow every ounce of come you let fly."

He laughed, "I see you've got the idea," and laughed again. "So, shall we fuck?"

His voice made it sound as though he were asking for a dance, but Helen was riveted by the innuendo in his words. Her mouth opened but no sound came out. The fact was that she hadn't heard those words in that context, ever.

In a haltingly, tremulous voice, she answered, "You've made me so very wet already, I thought you'd never ask."

"I like that in a woman."

"You do?" she said, finally finding her voice.

"Oh, yes I do. Now why don't you show me how wet you are?"

"Umm," she said as she brought her legs up so that her heels were resting on the edge of the desk; and then used her thumbs to open her coral colored cunt for his inspection.

"Like this?"

Dutch stared into her flowery cunt and thought of the Georgia O'Keefe painted both he and Rosa had admired several months before. He had a fleeting thought that had the O'Keefe not been painted 40 or so years earlier, Helen might well have been the model.

"You've the loveliest cunt I've seen in a long time."

Her entire body flushed with satisfaction and desire. 'Dad picked me a winner, ' she thought as hee continued to study her gentilalia.

She became nervous under his gaze, but did not permit her vagina to close from his scrutiny even though she was mortified by it. She discovered that she was hotter than she'd ever been in her life and realized she was already on the edge of having a huge climax.

"Shall we start with me going down on you?"

"Yes," she answered hoarsely, "just start."

"All right, but first I want you to play with yourself, just a little."

Her hands started to move downward, but suddenly froze in mid air. "I can't!" she said, her voice clearly pleading with him to take control.

He did. "I asked you to touch yourself, can't you do it?"

"I... I..."

"It will make me hard and get you even wetter."

Her eyes darted nervously from one side of the room to the other, but kept coming back to the bulge in his slacks.

Dutch continued speaking. His voice took on an almost hypnotic drone to Helen's ears. She listened to every syllable he uttered. She memorized every word he spoke.

"I don't want to have to force my way inside you," he said reasonably. "I want to slide into you with ease. And you're not ready for my fat prick just yet."

Her knees shook, but widened as she shifted her buttocks on the desk. "Like this?" she said, meaning from the prone position on top of the desk.

"Sure, the desk top is perfect. I can see everything. And I mean everything."

Fighting to regain some semblance of composure, Helen said, "This is worse than the gynecologist's."

"But will be more rewarding," he said and lightly ran his finger along the inside of her thigh.

She jumped as if a current of electricity had jolted her.

"Calm down, Helen, try to calm down. I promise it will be a rewarding experience."

She bit her lip. "Can't you just..."

"Fuck you?" He finished her sentence.

She nodded her head and ran a hand through her long blonde hair before uttering a quiet, "Uh huh."

"No, not yet, now go on, masturbate for me."

Helen choked back a sob before her right hand slid down her body to cup her sex; and once again, using her thumb, she pried herself open as Dutch moved to her side and pulling her head downward, lightly slapped her in the face with his stiff cock.

She winced, although there was no actual pain from the contact.

"Go on, I'm waiting," he said, hoping to urge her on.

Helen began slowly -- unsure of herself -- but soon overcame her embarrassment and had two fingers in a V rubbing vigorously along the outer labia. She was totally unaware that she was grunting in rhythm with her fingers.

He looked on, holding himself with one hand, as she started manipulating her emerging clit, lightly slapping it with her thumb of one hand while the other rubbed the inside of her thigh.

She seemed completely detached from what she was doing, but he knew that wasn't the case.

"Fuck yourself for me!" He said not unkindly.

And although her mouth hung open and with her head back at an angle, her smoky eyes met his.

"Good girl," was all he said to her, but she nodded and the tempo of her grunting increased.

He watched her chest rise and fall more rapidly as the seconds ticked by; and saw a little stream of vaginal juice leaking out of her cunt, sliding down to her anus, finally forming a pool on the desk.

Minutes went by and when she spoke she sounded desperate, as if she would do "anything"

as long as he fucked her soon.

"Are you ready?" He asked.

"God yes!"

"Maybe I'll just watch you a few minutes more," he said, meaning to tease her, but when she moaned another idea began to take shape in his mind.

He drew a fingertip across her emerging clit, causing Helen to jerk backward.

"Shit! Perry, I felt that all the way to my toes!" she said hoarsely.

Dutch smiled and continued with his little exploration. This time he traced the outline of her labia with a crooked finger and carefully entered her marshy slit.

She went rigid.

He pulled out, only to tease her very obvious protruding clit. Her breathing became more and more ragged. He used his free hand to reach up and tug at a nipple; and then seized it between his teeth. She groaned and shivered.

He drew the teat into his mouth and sucked hard upon it as if expecting her to provide with a healthy supply of lactate.

She groaned louder.

Finally he allowed her breast to pop out of his mouth, and parting her thighs, moved down to nuzzle amongst the wispy patch of blonde hair. He inhaled the heady fragrance that wafted up from her simmering cunt. Then, with a heavy sigh, he put his tongue to work; separating Helen's full pink labia and licking at the bright red bud I found beckoning to him.

Helen issued forth a soft "Ohhhh," sound and at the same time her hands locked in his hair and began squeezing in rhythm with the soft sounds she was murmuring. When Dutch sucked in the head of her clit and touched his teeth to it, she jerked and began frantically tugging at my head.

"I'm ready!" She pleaded, "Jesus am I ever ready! Fuck me now, please?"

The dark idea coalesced at that moment in his mind.

"All right, tell you what," he said and gestured at her, "Sit back. If you allow me this little... indiscretion, I will fuck you like you've never been fucked in your life. And you want that, don't you?" He looked down at her.

"Yes, Jesus yes, more than anything," she said with a tear rolling down her cheek.

"You've been dreaming about a guy like me for years, haven't you?" he said.

"Yes," she said, dabbing at the tear and hoping she wouldn't start bawling like a baby.

"More than anything," she said again and hating herself for being reduced to begging for his cock.

"Isn't it amazing where we find the most unexpected surprises?" he said.

"I thought you were hot from the moment I saw you watched me with my father," she conceded, "but I never knew..."

She stopped, puzzled at his actions, for he was spreading towels around on the floor in front of the desk.

"Get off the desk," he said tersely.

She hopped of and stood facing him, wanting to cover her cunt from his eyes, but not daring too.

"Squat, please," he said.

Helen did as he'd asked and looked up at him.

"Now sit back on your heels."

She rested her weight on her heels and continued looking at him. He was holding his prick in one hand and squeezing it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.