The Gathering: Book 1 - Cover

The Gathering: Book 1

Copyright© 2003 by Paris Waterman

Chapter 43: The Mirrored Room, continued

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 43: The Mirrored Room, continued - This story involves Dutch and Rosa and their vigorus sex drives that continuously attract others into their group. This is Book 1 of 3.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   BiSexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Lactation   Exhibitionism  

Eric returned with what would eventually be the 'mattress' when filled with water and busied himself with the final stages of preparing the waterbed. That is, he was hooking the hoses with which to fill it while trying to ignore the voluptuous Molly who kept brushing against him.

"Are we going to test the bed when it's full?" she asked, knowing full well that was the case.

"We sure are," he replied intent on making certain the hose connections were fast. He wouldn't want the hose to part while filling the bed. In a room like this the damages would be enormous and he knew it.

Molly waited impatiently for the bed to fill.

"How long does it take?"

"He took her question seriously. "Well, its halfway at this point, maybe another twenty minutes."

"Could I lay on it now and see... would it hold me?"

Not realizing where she was going with this line of questioning, he responded, "Oh, sure. It could hold..." he now knew where this was leading, "the two of us."

His eyes raked over her body, lingering on her breasts, gradually moving downward to halt at Molly's crotch.

She felt herself growing warm all through her body; she wanted him to fuck her. Her hands reached out to him and he came to her. This time Molly had no problem with opening his chinos and fishing out his pulsating prick. She marveled at the way it jerked in her fist, then leaned forward, took it in her mouth and began to suck him off.

She hadn't intended to blow him. She just had to have his darling dick in her mouth for a moment before they fucked. But Eric was so horny that with the third slurp of her mouth on his fevered cock he came, blasting a load down her throat and causing her to choke from the excessive load he fired.

He reached for her face, trying to help, but Molly warned him off using her hands to signal him she was all right. And she managed to swallow the rest without choking further.

"I was hoping... she said, her face a mask of sadness.

"What?" Eric asked truly concerned and slightly embarrassed at his quick emission. But he really couldn't help himself, he thought, after all she had gotten him so stirred up it seemed inevitable that he'd come quickly. And then she grabbed his dick and started blowing him, well it was just too much.

Molly daintily wiped a drop of come from her lips. "I was hoping that we could christen the waterbed, but..."

"We're going too. Why don't you get out of your clothes and just give me a minute to recover," he said and took her in his arms and kissed her, then stood up and began to take off his clothes. Molly's jaw fell open as his smooth, almost hairless, muscular body was revealed.

"I think..." she started to say, but didn't finish because he pushed her back onto the bed and fell upon her, cupping her ass in his hands. She made hooks of her thighs and seized his hips with them.

"You didn't everything off," he chided her.

"Can you manage anyway?" she asked impatiently, not wanting to prolong the moment a second longer.

"You better believe it," he grinned and pulling her underwear to one side, slid his prick into her slick slit and sent four solid inches into her. Molly raised her legs higher, draping them around his shoulders to allow him deeper penetration. Within seconds he was buried to the hilt in her clutching cunt. Only then did Molly she began to fuck him with wild abandon; her sleek thighs tensing as she rose up, relaxing as she slid back down, sliding on his greased, rigid prick and shuddering with delight on each and every cycle.

Reaching down behind her ass, she cupped his balls in one hand and squeezing gently.

Both Dutch and Robert watched impassively as Alice crawled toward Rosa on the bed. It was an awkward crawl, because she kept one hand between her legs. She looked unbelievably sexy, her tight dark-skinned body all sinuous and aroused, her tits barely jiggling as she stalked the semi-conscious Rosa's pussy.

Alice knelt beside her and put her free hand on Rosa's left breast.

Rosa moaned. Alice lightly rubbed her fingers over both of Rosa's nipples, sending a not to subtle message that fun time had just been expanded to include some muff-diving. Rosa still lay on her back, but showed further signs of recovery although her eyes were still closed, her hand was moving toward her pussy.

Alice licked her lips, and lay next to her. "Hey, let me help with that," she said.

Rosa obligingly took her hand away and opened her legs, as Alice cooed, "I've wanted to taste you all day, love" and she hefted rosa's right tit to her mouth while her other hand began to stroke and pet Rosa's dampened pussy.

Rosa opened her legs wider. "Put your fingers in me," she whispered, "both holes, please."

Robert nudged his friend, "Let's take a stroll and see if the waterbed guy came and maybe if it's ready we'll bring the ladies there for our next round."

"Sure," Dutch replied, but he was already getting hard and was somewhat dubious about leaving the girls to fend for themselves. He knew damn well they could, but he felt he might enjoy joining in with them. But Robert was his host and with some displeasure, he left the girls to do their thing.

****

Alice had both hands busy fingering Rosa's cunt and ass.

"God, you're so wet," she told Rosa.

"Christ, don't I know it. I'm filled with their come... I mean both holes."

"Umm," Alice moaned, "I know it. Please, can I?"

"Be my guest. I know you love eating me out."

Alice had her tongue inside Rosa's pussy a second later, lapping away and making a small purring sound of contentment. Wrenching her face away from Rosa's snatch, she told her, "Oh, what a pretty pussy you have,. Can I open it wider?"

"Yes, but don't neglect my tushie," she moaned.

As Alice pried the cunt wider and sent her tongue exploring the slimy, come coated walls, Rosa's entire body twitched in pleasure.

"You are so fucking good at that, Alice, You really are talented with that tongue of ... OH! JESUS!"

"Coming already?"

"YEAH!"

Alice began to chew on her labia and as Rosa's moans intensified, she bit hard on each one in turn. Rosa yelped in pain and suddenly an opaque fluid gushed from her cunt.

"That's great, Rosa! I didn't know you were a squirter," Alice chortled happily.

"Ugh!"

Alice slapped Rosa's cunt to bring on another squirt and it worked like magic as a long pissy looking stream shot from between her labia directly into Alice's waiting mouth, followed instantly by a second burst.

After that, Rosa collapsed back onto the bed. And after Alice finished swallowing the fluids, she took Rosa in her arms and stroked her as Rosa continued vibrating from her most intense orgasm of the day.

****

Dutch pushed the bedroom door open and his jaw fell open. His hand pushed back at Robert's chest preventing him from forcing Dutch into the room.

"It's in use," he said calmly, although he was laughing inside.

"What the hell do you mean?" Robert asked indignantly and tried to squeeze past Dutch.

"Just a second," Dutch said with a broad smile on his face. "Look inside, but be quiet."

Robert's eyes went wide as he saw the couple entwined on the newly installed waterbed. Their bodies replicated dozens of times in the mirrors hung from the walls and ceiling.

He turned to Dutch and whispered, "It's like a preview of coming attractions, isn't it?"

"It sure is. Let's bring the girls back here before they come all over "our" new sheets."

They silently closed the door and hurried back to the master bedroom to alert the ladies to what was happening in the mirrored room.

****

Back in the master bedroom, a disheveled Rosa was slowly dragging her ringed nipples over Alice's. Alice stiffened, and Rosa felt the tremors begin. Suddenly Alice's thighs were quivering as her stomach muscles began their familiar undulation.

"Put some fingers in me," Alice demanded, and Rosa reached under her and parted the lips of her labia with her fingers. Alice began to hunch frantically against her hand while screaming, "Oh God, I'm COMING!"

That wasn't enough to cause Rosa to halt her efforts as she fully expected this love making session to last for several more hours. Two women could go a long way when aroused, and they had two men who would be fully recovered in a few minutes as well. So keeping those thoughts in mind, Rosa leaned forward and took one of Alice's rock-hard nipples in her mouth. Yet another moan escaped Alice's lips and her hands went to the back of Rosa's head as she crushed Rosa to her breast. A moment later, Rosa was massaging both of Alice's breasts with her hands while sucking hard on one of the nipples.

"Bite it Rosa, bite my teat!"

Rosa bit down hard; Alice screamed and her body thrashed about in a frenetic dance. A moment later, a calmer Alice started to kiss her way down Rosa's neck and worked her way down to Rosa's breasts while her palm rested momentarily in the tangle of Rosa's sweaty pubic bush.

The men arrived just as silently as they had left Molly and the waterbed guy and looked on intently as Alice ran a single finger up and down the opened folds of Rosa's juice drenched gash.

Dutch could only see the snarled bush and a bit of a groove until Alice used two fingers of her other hand and spread Rosa's labia wide apart. He had seen this view many times from an even closer view, but it always had that certain effect on him, making him steel hard.

He began to stroke himself and noted that Robert too, was beating his meat, albeit much slower than he was doing and accordingly, Dutch decelerated his pace as well.

Alice deliberately sent her finger into the pinkish folds of Rosa's pussy and Rosa raised her hips to meet it.

With another of her lewd laughs, Alice bent to Rosa's matted black pubic hair and sought out her clit with her serpentine tongue.

Rosa moaned again, too tied to add any volume, sounding weak and very submissive. Her head wagged from side to side. Alice laughed that laugh once more and wiggled her finger faster and sent Rosa over the brink once more.

Both men dropped their cocks on witnessing Rosa's spewing a stream of whitish fluid from her pussy. Alice cackled at them, "See how she comes for me? I can make her do it every time now."

This was an exaggeration, but no one in the room was in a position to refute it, least of all the still orgasming Rosa. The men let Rosa finish coming before they told the women what they had discovered in the newly mirrored room.

Alice was off the bed in a flash, wanting to see for herself. Rosa was too weak to move and Dutch picked her up and held her.

"Can you hold on piggyback style, Honey?"

"I think so..."

And hunching his shoulders, he hefted her limp body onto his back. Robert helped her get her arms around Dutch's neck and they began a slow procession down the tiled corridor to the mirrored room.

****

In the mirrored room itself, Eric gnashed his teeth and clenched his jaw. His back was arched, as he pushed his cock up as far as he could into Molly.

Molly rode him slowly, wanting to make it last as long as she could even as she realized she was yearning for his come to flow into her pussy, filling her with his seed. At no point did she ever think that he might be carrying the virus, or any other sexually transmitted disease. All she had in mind was the thrill his luscious prick wrought each time it singed the walls of her pussy and the last trills of her receding orgasm and knowing that with a cock like this, countless more climaxes would come her way.

With those thoughts racing through her mind, she churned her ass and heaved her body into his. He tried to deeper and she started turning her pelvis from side to side, rotating as she pushed against his cock, adding torque to the straight in and out friction. She called on her recent practice of kegling that Rosa had shown her, allowing her cuntal muscles to suck on his prick as if she had a mysterious mouth inside her pussy. In the new powerful grip of her cunt, Eric rejoiced and threw back his head -- eyes glazed, biting his lower lip in ecstasy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.