The Gathering: Book 1 - Cover

The Gathering: Book 1

Copyright© 2003 by Paris Waterman

Chapter 42: The Mirrored Room

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 42: The Mirrored Room - This story involves Dutch and Rosa and their vigorus sex drives that continuously attract others into their group. This is Book 1 of 3.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   BiSexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Lactation   Exhibitionism  

10/26/99

Robert and Dutch were having a drink at a lounge not to far from the hospital Dutch worked at. Dutch was just finished telling his close friend about his experience with Dr. Van Sciver and his daughter, Helen.

"He wants you to take his place in slamming it to her, eh?"

"You don't sound too surprised, Doctor."

"I'm not. Not after living with Alice all these years."

Both men smiled at the remark and raised their glasses in a mock salute.

"You know what does surprise me Dutch?"

"What's that?" He asked as he raised his hand to catch the attention of the bartender.

"That neither one of us has a fuck room. You know -- a playpen of serious proportions."

"True. But I have been giving it some thought, really I have." The last was said to rebut the raised eyebrow of his long-time friend and colleague.

"I'm not shittin' you," Dutch protested. I've been reading about what's called a Tantric Room; a room that's programmed for screwing, or to more polite about it, a lovemaking room in the home. Thing is," he reached out and grabbed some peanuts from the bowl on the bar, "with Kathy home it hasn't seemed appropriate. I think... hell," he swallowed the peanuts and reached for more, "I know Rosa would go for it."

"A Tantric Room?" Robert said after finishing off his drink.

"Yeah, the bedroom would be perfect, but since we do other things in there like reading, watching TV I kinda think that we need a special room that has nothing but screwing in mind. We could stock it with special massage oils and fragrances. Maybe a bowl of fresh fruit, especially with strawberries, bananas and cherries and of course a TV with a DVD player for X-Rated movies."

Robert decided to contribute to Dutch's fantasy. "What about some sensual erotic art? And maybe aphrodisiacs and relaxants like champagne, fresh oysters, ginseng, herbal ecstasy and marijuana?"

Dutch laughed. "Yeah, that's the idea!" Then he sighed and signaled the bartender for another round. "The trouble is I, or I should say we, don't have the room, so it's just a case of wishful thinking."

"I have plenty of room at my place," Robert said with a big shit-eating grin.

"Sure you do, but a lot of good that will do Rosa and me."

"Tell you what, old buddy. Help me build the room and fix it up just right and you and Rosa can use it... say twice a week without Alice or me butting in."

"Are you kidding?" As soon as the words left his mouth, Dutch knew his friend was serious and he followed with, "No, I guess you're not, but for the life of me, why?"

"I can think of two very good reasons, my friend. First, it's a great idea. Second, I can afford it... Oh, I know you could too, but I meant I don't have a Kathy around to spoil things and of course I have the room. In fact I have the perfect room, just off the garden, looking out at the ocean. I can give you a key, let yourselves in - just call ahead and we'll give you all the privacy you need and last you have my word of honor that we won't tape you at any time."

And so, with Dutch's all too happy agreement to split the costs, Robert set out that afternoon and hired several carpenters to make certain modifications to the room, i.e., to support a giant waterbed. And the following evening he and Dutch along with Alice and Rosa set up what they called the perfect love-nest. The next day Alice went shopping and bought back several love manuals, illustrated, of course, along with some sensual guides for erotic massage. Rosa had similar ideas, only she selected the most erotic music she could find, along with colored light bulbs, predominantly red ones since she felt that color added a great deal to making love.

Dutch floored both women by purchasing several colorful cushions and pillows, telling them that they were necessary for deeper penetration in certain sexual positions.

"We still need candles!" Rosa cried and both women raced out to find the perfect candles. Alice, as usual had the last word. "We need two types, one for sensual lighting and one to put into certain orifices."

"Go girls," Robert shouted after them, "And get a giant sized one for those special moments!"

While the girls were out buying the candles and several other sexual devices, the mirrors were delivered and Dutch and Robert set out putting them in place.

You know, Robert," Dutch grinned, "the eyes are an erogenous zone that I had almost forgotten existed."

"Get out, man," Robert replied, "you and I always admire the fine females passing by. Ain't nothing wrong with our eyes in that department." They both laughed at that and again when they realized their work would be finished before the girls had returned from shopping.

When finished, the bedroom had a fully mirrored ceiling, large mirrors behind the giant waterbed and dark curtains on the windows to assure privacy from any onlookers outside. Robert donated a 32" TV and Dutch picked up a new DVD/CD player to add to the overall ambiance.

Robert was quick to point out that the adjoining bathroom was both over-sized and had a Jacuzzi the likes of which Dutch had never seen before.

When the girls returned they marveled at the mirrored room, and as usual, Alice proclaimed a celebration of fucking to inaugurate the new room.

"Love to," Robert grinned at them, "but we have several deliveries still coming and it wouldn't do to have the waterbed left outside, so..."

"Molly should be here in twenty minutes," Alice said petulantly.

"So?" Rosa said, somewhat perplexed.

"So she can answer the door while we... frolic in our room."

Rosa glanced at Dutch to see if he knew what was going on and when he shrugged Alice jumped in to explain.

"After the other night... well, we enjoyed her company so much..."

Robert interrupted to say, "We hired her as our full-time maid. Actually she can do anything she wants around here."

Alice picked up from that point. "And she's doing a great job of it too. Actually she's moving in with us. She's keeping her RV, but decided it was too expensive to maintain as a residence since we're giving her room and board as part of the deal."

"And a decent salary too," Robert added.

Just then they heard the front door opening and Alice ran to the entryway to greet Molly.

They returned arm in arm and when Molly saw Rosa and Dutch, she gushed, "Oh, I'm so happy to see you two!" And then she hugged Rosa and Dutch in turn.

"Did you tell them about the job?" She asked Alice.

"We just did, sweetie pie," Alice said and kissed her lightly on the lips. "We've also decided to jump into the sack - just the four of us. We were wondering if you'd take care of any calls or callers while we're, umm, occupied. We're expecting someone to deliver a waterbed and maybe some other items. We'd have you to baby, but no offense Molly, but we're celebrating a special occasion. Why don't you look in the guest bedroom and see what it is?"

Molly returned a moment later with a huge grin on her face and her left hand kept touching her upper thigh, close to her crotch. She was clearly excited. And a minute later when the others adjoined to the master bedroom the disappointment was just as clear on her face.

They were no sooner in the Rourk's master suite then Alice's brown arms were looped around Dutch's neck and he felt her soft, plaint breasts nuzzling against his back. He leaned back into them and from the corner of his eye saw Rosa falling into Robert's arms and beginning a fervored kiss. Nonplussed, Dutch's hand reached for and found Alice's pussy and rubbed it through her dress.

"Let's sit on the divan and watch your lovely lady suck my husband's black dick, shall we?"

And she led him to the divan where they sat and Alice immediately began to massage the growing bulge in his pants.

Rosa stepped back fro the tall black man and began to peel her shirt over her head. Robert quickly stepped out of his jeans and his long cock sprang to attention. Rosa laughed lewdly and slapped it lightly, giggling as it bounced back and forth as if looking for the proper target.

She reached behind her to unfasten her bra and when she slipped it from her dusky shoulders Alice and Robert saw her pierced nipples jutting out.

"Like 'em?" she asked, as Alice came off the divan, crossing the room to stand next to her.

"They are lovely," Robert said soothingly and reached out to cup her right breast.

"Originally I had studs in 'em, but Dutch... he bought me these rings. I like 'em both, but decided to wear the rings today."

Alice was fondling her left breast, toying with the ring embedded through it.

"Did it hurt?" She asked.

"No, not at all, well I was kind of prepared mentally for it, so maybe it hurt, but not so I really noticed."

Both Robert and Alice were playing with Rosa's tits at this point, kneading, caressing, teasing them until Rosa held one up to Robert's lips and gave a huge sigh as they clamped down and he suckled on it.

"Cynthia, the dizzy thing in my office had it done and I thought, why not? She gave me the name and address of the woman and I called for an appointment and was there within an hour after deciding to get it done."

"So it really wasn't an unpleasant experience?"

"On the contrary, Alice, it was a memorable experience in more ways than one. Oh, Robert, don't bite them, they're still very tender."

"I'm sorry, baby," he said contritely.

Dutch chimed in, "You know she really meant it was a memorable experience, evidently this woman was special. Tell them about it Rosa.

"Umm, okay," she said pushing the two away from her breasts a sitting on the bed.

Off in the background, the doorbell rang, but no one in the bedroom paid any attention to it.

And as Rosa began to relate her time with Nicki, Molly went to answer the door.

****

Molly opened the door for the serviceman with the waterbed.

"There's only one of you?" she said, thinking that a large bed would require at least two men to install.

"Yes Ma'am," he said and for the first time Molly really looked at him. He was very handsome in a rugged way, with a lanky figure, really rather thin, she thought, but he had dark brown hair and lots of it and trustworthy brown eyes. In fact, Molly felt herself drowning in those pools of liquid brown and her knees went weak.

So it took her a second or two to realize he was staring at her tits. She flushed, aware that her nipples had stiffened and were standing out in prominent peaks against her blouse and she wasn't wearing a bra. And, in spite of her embarrassment, her taut nipples were getting bigger under his gaze.

Then his gaze dropped to her lower belly and she realized that the shorts she was wearing to clean house revealed the dark patch of pubic hair that was growing back. At the same time, her own gaze dropped, and she saw that the front of his chinos had started to swell.

Flustered, she stepped aside to let him enter, trying her best to look unconcerned and unaware of his obvious sexual attention and the hardon that accompanied it. He brushed past her, his arm lightly contacting her breast. Shyly she risked at glance at him and raising her eyes saw that he looked as flustered as she felt.

"Maybe I had better show you the bedroom first and then you can figure out just how to get on with the job."

"Yeah," he said, adjusting his chinos and hoping that she hadn't noticed, "But Jesus," he thought this woman is stunning.

"Um, is your husband home?" He inquired.

He was surprised when a peal of delightful laughter burst from her throat.

"My hus... ? Gracious no! I mean, I only work here. The owners are not available at the moment. They're here, of course, but ... they're occupied with guests at the moment." And she was pleased with how she'd handled the situation.

As she turned away to show him the way to the mirrored bedroom, she felt his eyes burning into her skin. She made doubly sure that she put an extra wiggle into her walk the rest of the way.

He couldn't restrain himself from blurting out when he saw the mirrored room. "Jesus Christ!" and his chinos were hard put to contain his stiff cock.

"It's going to be a kind of entertainment center," Molly told him.

"I bet," he said. "By the way, my name's Eric."

"Molly," she said, taking his proffered hand and smiling at him.

"So how long will it take to set the bed up?"

"Not long at all. What is time consuming is filling the bed with water."

"Well, I'll let you get started," She said, casting a glance at his bulging chinos. He saw her look and almost came imaging her mouth around his cock.

"Yeah, that's a good idea," he said.

But Molly had something vital to add to their conversation. "Um, would you mind if I looked in on you once in a while? You know, to see how things are going?"

He smiled at her, his eyes riveted to her chest. "Not at all, you know, you're very pleasing to the eye." He couldn't believe he'd said it. It might get him fired.

But her gracious smile at the compliment suggested that instead of being fired he might just be getting laid and he went back out to the truck and started unloading the waterbed's components.

****

Back in the master bedroom things had progressed to the point where Rosa was straddling Robert and preparing to insert his truncheon of a dick into her; and Dutch was just about to do the same to Alice.

Rosa decided to prolong things and get Robert to play with her a little longer, and so she scooted down to lie face to face with him. They embraced and kissed and she sucked on his lower lip as he caressed her left breast, toying with the ring by twisting it and pulling less than gently on it now that he knew she liked the light sadomasochistic byplay.

For a time, Rosa was content enough to enjoy the sensations his manipulations were causing, but then she sought to return the favor and reached for his black schlong and found it perfectly ready for her, hot, hard and leaking precum. She gave him a deft squeeze and began to jerk him off, but he moaned and abandoning her breast, removed her hand from his pride and joy.

"I've got other plans for this dick of mine," he said mischievously, causing her to giggle. And with that he rolled her over on her back.

****

Alice pulled her mouth back up off his shaft and looked at Dutch. Her face was almost demonic. Her hand still jerked on the base of his throbbing cock.

"Hey, motherfucker, you gonna fuck me and fuck me hard? She growled; and then grinned up at him. "Gonna kick me out of bed, motherfucker?"

"Suck my dick, bitch and knock off the eubonic shit, you've got a great education, use it."

She gave him a lewd laugh to let him know she was pleased with him for not taking her bullshit, and then locked her lips around the head of his cock -- sucking hard and swirling the tip of her tongue around his head with a fury that revealed her true lust for him. Dutch had to hold himself in check to stifle a loud moan from the intensity of the sensation.

Alice demonstrated her passion, sucking on him slow and deep, eventually taking him to the balls before she backed off. As she gulped air into her lungs before trying to swallow him again, she ran her fist slowly up and down the middle of his spit slicked cock, staring at it like she'd never seen it before and wanted to memorize the moment. Then she had it in her voracious mouth; down her throat until his full length was imbedded against her lungs.

"Enough!" He gasped and ever so slowly she removed him, giving the head one last hard suck before releasing him, and looked at him with pure lust as if to say, 'What's next, big boy?'

He manipulated her breasts for a minute to settle his rising desire and to hold off from coming to soon. Her oral skills were superlative and had brought him to the brink and that is why he told her to stop.

As he pulled on her engorged nipples Alice crawled on top of him and set herself into a crouching position and slowly ran her wet pubis over the tip of his erection. He moaned softly as she bit her lower lip concentrating hard as she lowered herself and trapped his clamoring prick against her stomach and slowly eased her wet labia up and down the underside of his shaft while keeping it pinned between them.

Dutch cupped her tits, hefting them and once again marveling at their weight and solidity, thinking she must do some particular exercise to keep them this firm. Alice started to moan from this attention since her breasts were ultra sensitive to any type of play and her moaning grew louder as he ran his fingers across her hardened nipples.

Alice was ready for action and, raising her hips, reached back with a hand to clutch him and align him with her sopping cunt and then settled down upon it; but very, very slowly as to make every inch count tenfold as he entered her overheated pussy. Her mouth fell open, her eyes closed, and she moaned louder with each rotation of her hips around his thick cock.

She keep on rocking those svelte hips back and forth as he eased further and further into her soft wetness as he in turn bit harder and harder on her right nipple. Alice took her time, savoring each thick inch of him as he foraged deeper and deeper. When he had not quite and inch left he hit bottom and her eyes widened in surprise. He could feel the back wall of her cunt against his cockhead and he stopped. She didn't. And so, grunting and gasping she forced him even deeper, stretching her vaginal walls to ensure he was fully inside her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.