The Gathering: Book 1 - Cover

The Gathering: Book 1

Copyright© 2003 by Paris Waterman

Chapter 40: Tucker and the Girls

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 40: Tucker and the Girls - This story involves Dutch and Rosa and their vigorus sex drives that continuously attract others into their group. This is Book 1 of 3.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   BiSexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Lactation   Exhibitionism  

10/19/99

The following day around eleven in the morning, Tucker was arranging his photographic equipment when the girls arrived. Both were excited because each saw themselves as becoming Tucker's lover as well as beginning a successful career in modeling. Neither saw the other as strong competition and thought the other would fall by the wayside. Still, they were not overly jealous of one another.

Tucker made them welcome, giving each a firm hug that held a promise of more to come later and then started with Lynn, feeling that Gina would fall right into the flow of things and that by working with Lynn he wouldn't have top repeat the steps again.

They worked through two sets of photos each before he suggested they disrobe. To his surprise the girls didn't object, but smiled serenely as they both stepped behind the dressing/undressing screen provided them in the corner of the room.

Soon he had them posing, using a barstool as the major prop in front of a facsimile of a bar.

"Now, Lynn, can you try to, umm, slide off the edge of the stool there. Yes, that's it! Now lean back on the bar itself, its okay it will support you just fine. That's it... that's it." He said clicking away. Lynn's pelvis was thrust forward toward the camera lens and Tucker noted her growing excitement as tiny beads of moisture began to form on her lightly colored bush. Glancing upward he saw that her nipples were erect -- almost straining in expectancy of being nibbled on.

He finished the roll of film and told Lynn to take a break and summoned Gina, who approached wearing a blue robe.

"We won't use the barstool, Gina," he told her as she moved lithely before him. "If you don't object, I'd like you to sit in the armchair and we'll try a masturbatatory scene."

"Well, I..." She started to protest.

"You don't want to, you don't do it. I'm not going to coerce you girls into anything you don't want to do. I hope you understand that."

"I know, I know," Gina said, bite her upper lip and followed with, "but right off the bat, like that's a little strong, don't you think?"

Tucker said nothing. Lynn jumped in as he thought she would. "I'll do it, I don't mind, it's only make believe, right?'

"Only for the camera, it's not real, no."

Gina frowned in thought. She didn't want to be upstaged by Lynn. Clutching the robe tightly around her she said, "Well... okay, I'll do it." And moved to the front of the chair, removed the robe, tossing it in Lynn's direction and sat in the chair, crossing her legs and placing her arms over her breasts.

"Good," he said, observing the disappointment on Lynn's face as she bent to retrieve the blue robe and drape it over the end of the sofa.

"All right now," Tucker said, exerting his control over Gina. "You're in the chair, but the camera and I can't see your privates."

Gina gave him a slightly sulky look.

"Hey, either you want to do this or you don't. Make up your mind. I can't use you if you're determined to be a prima donna."

Gina was stunned by his comment, her eyes widened in surprise and Tucker used it to his advantage and issued several instructions to her.

"Now uncross the legs. You can't even feign masturbating with then closed." She uncrossed them and he smiled as he saw her furred cunt for the first time.

"And the tits too," he added.

Gina gave him a quizzical look.

"What I mean is," he began to explain, "that, well think about it, how can you diddle yourself with your hands covering those big boobs of yours?"

She began laughing, giddily at first and then with gusto. Soon Lynn had joined in the laughing and they made eye contact and as they continued laughing a silent bond was formed between the two girls. They were no longer rivals contesting for his affection, but had tacitly agreed to share him as best they could. It was really a remarkable thing to witness, and Tucker did pick up on it and to demonstrate his good will, joined in the laughter.

Wiping a tear from his eye, he smiled at Gina. "All right now, let's think for a moment. What should you be thinking about as you... play with your pussy, eh?"

Gina met his eye, but said nothing.

"Lynn, got any ideas?" He asked quietly.

"I don't know... a guy maybe?"

"Maybe?" he said,"And maybe a great looking dress, huh?"

Both girls began tittering, feeling silly about the whole thing.

"Okay, Gina lift your right leg up and lay it on the arm of the chair. That's it," he said as she followed his direction thereby exposing her entire cunt to his lens. Without further prompting, Gina laid two fingers over her outer labia and gradually began to move them up and down. Tucker moved behind his camera and clicked away, using three rolls of films up before Gina began to really feel her climax stirring. He moved in closer, perhaps three feet away from her. Gina's eyes were closed and a dreamy expression covered her face. Lynn was squirming around on the barstool and he knew she was almost as hot as Gina at this point. Deliberately, he stood and shook his trousers, signaling Lynn of his erection and caught her staring at the bulge in his slacks.

She saw him watching her and wet her lips, sending a signal that she was ready for action.

Turning back to Gina, he whispered softly, "That's great Gina," and not wanting to disturb her concentration, even softer, "Now, just spread those lovely legs a little, I want to see the pink inside."

With a slight nod, affirming she understood him, Gina used her thumbs to open her genital area to his lens and after hearing the camera shutter whine three times, Gina let her middle finger slip inside.

"Like this?" Gina asked amiably. Her eyes now opened and fixed on the bulge in his slacks. He clearly heard Lynn suck in her breath. And a soft moan from Gina's lips a second later. Taking two more shots he decided to take a break, if the girls wanted one at this point.

The girls slipped back into their thongs, halters and shorts and after a soda, he had them sit on the sofa next to one another. He knew Gina was on simmer after playing with herself for about 30 minutes and suspected Lynn was awfully excited as well from having watched and participating herself.

"I've got this fetish piece I'd like to try out with the two of you," he said off-handedly.

"Umm, I don't know..." Gina began. "What kind of fetish?"

"A foot fetish, that's all. Some guys enjoy making love to a person's foot. You know, toe sucking, maybe licking the sole of the foot, a little tongue-play along the calf. That kind of stuff, it's harmless really."

"How would we start... I mean I'm totally inexperienced in this," Lynn said.

"Me too," Gina volunteered.

He approached the couch and sat on the floor in front of them and took Lynn's foot in his hand and lifted it to his mouth.

"Let me demonstrate," he said and placed Lynn's big toe in his mouth and sucked gently on it.

"EWE!" she gasped as Gina giggled.

"That's wild! I never expected it to be erotic, I mean..."

"Is it really hot?" Gina inquired.

"You better believe it's hot," she moaned and took his head in her hands. "What else can you do down there?"

Tucker took her meaning to be anywhere he wanted to go... down there, but raised her foot by the heel and ran his tongue along the sole of her foot. He knew from experience that this was a highly erogenous zone on a woman's body and had it confirmed when Lynn groaned and cried out, "Oh, Jesus!" And she shivered delightedly before them.

A moment later, he was holding her calf and just before he ran his tongue from that tender spot to the secret place behind her knee, he signaled Gina to take hold of her foot. Gina offered no objections, readily moving from her seated position to the floor next to Tucker. He nodded and she placed Lynn's big toe in her mouth and lacking any special instructions, pretended it was a cock and began to blow it. Tucker's tongue moved slowly upward. The higher he went, the tenser Lynn became and when his tongue lapped the erogenous zone behind her knee his hand moved out and lightly rested on the zipper of her shorts, just above her cunt.

With a short grunt, Lynn shifted her body in order to spread her legs further apart and in effect make it that much easier for Tucker to touch her genitals.

Gina, a good study was now moving up to the calf of Lynn's other leg, the combination of both Tucker and Gina had reduced Lynn to a limp doll, grunting in satisfaction as they plied her form with erotic foreplay.

"Umm, I want... I need..." she huffed, but was unable to form the proper word to communicate her desires to the others.

But hovering around her they knew, full well what Lynn wanted and expected from them. She was totally in their hands for them to do as they wished. The only clear thought running through Lynn's mind was that she was going to enjoy an explosive orgasm before long.

Tucker moved slightly behind Lynn and leaning over her shoulder kissed her hard on the mouth. She shivered once again and immediately sent her tongue to meet his, even as Gina, with two fingers having already intrusively wormed their way under her own shorts, sent them into her velvet wetness as she sucked on Lynn's toes, one at a time.

As the kiss ended, he removed Lynn's halter top, exposing her vibrant breasts to his mouth and his firm lips sucked voraciously at her left breast. Lynn's pliant flesh shaped itself to the ring of his mouth and her breathing intensified as a small needle of desire pricked through her inflamed loins and raced to her nipple.

Gasping and moaning she sent her fingers through his hair and at the same time pressed the back of his head so that his face was almost buried in the fleshy part of her breast. Then with her other hand between their bodies, she pressed against his flat stomach muscles moving ever southward, unbuckling his belt and opening his fly, inserting her hand into his underwear, gliding through his pubic hairs until she could touch his manhood.

While he fondled and mauled Lynn's tits, Gina stood up and removed her top and shorts, leaving only her thronged bikini clinging to her overheated, sticky crotch.

Noting Gina's actions, Tucker left Lynn for a moment to embrace her, running his hand along her sleek flanks and squeezing the cheeks of her ass in turn.

"God," he groaned into her ear, "You've got a magnificent ass."

Gina moaned softly while in the embrace, reveling in the rough feel of his large hands as they mauled her bottom.

"Gina, open up for me, please?"

She complied moving her legs slightly apart and hissed with explicit anticipation as his fingers slipped under the thong, prying it from her cunt. He kissed her then, much the same as he had Lynn who was spending the time with one hand still gripping his cock and fondling her lonely breast with the other.

Still kissing Gina, he managed to spread her asshole apart and began rubbing her ass and cunt rigorously, alternating only to bring a yip of glee from her throat with the occasional slap upon her ass. And all the while she stared intently into Lynn's wide-open eyes. At some point the girls had, without saying a word, tacitly agreed to have sex with each other although neither had ever ventured into that area before.

Then Lynn released him from her hand and squatted as if she were going to relive herself; and bracing herself against the sofa, tugged her thong to one side and lightly rubbed a finger over her fully exposed cunt. Tucker, sensing the girls were all for the fun and games he'd initiated, had Gina lean forward and grab the sofa for support while he shifted so that he was behind her holding a breast in each hand.

Lynn's hand reached out, once again seeking his manhood; and finding it squeezed it, but found she couldn't really squeeze him for he was like a steel rod and monstrous in his thickness. Amazed at his size, she drew her fingernails along his length and gasped in awe as her mind calculated his enormous size. 'He's like a horse, ' she thought. 'My God, he'll rip me apart, I can't let him screw me... I'll help him screw Gina. I just won't listen to her screams.'

He easily disengaged himself from her hold and stepping back, quickly disrobed.

"Is this what you wanted to see?" He asked her. Both girls had to draw in their breath at the sight of his enormous erection as it tilted toward them.

Laughing at their surprise and noting that Lynn had recoiled slightly he positioned the girls on the sofa with Gina leaning over Lynn. He slapped Gina on the ass three times to prepare her for what he planned next and as she yelped with increasing pleasure he spit directly on her exposed anal bud and then began working his middle finger into her.

"OW! THAT HURTS!" Gina shrieked.

Yet some innate knowledge told Tucker she had endured as much in the past. Removing his finger after two or three jabs, he asked her if it really hurt.

"Well... yes and no."

"So you've been fucked back there before."

"Umm, maybe," Gina said not wanting to commit totally to his query.

"Know what?" He asked her.

"What," she replied already eager to move on to the next series of sensations.

"You know how I just spit on your ass?"

"Mmmmm?"

"Do the same to Lynn."

With a half snort and half giggle, Gina pried Lynn's asscheeks apart and let a long string of expectorant hang from her mouth until it pooled on Lynn's asshole.

"Hey!" Lynn protested, "What the hell..."

But she was quickly mollified by Gina's fingers as they roamed between her legs and moaned with delight; and then screamed out in pain as Tucker surprised her by sending his middle finger surging up into her rectum. But unlike his tactics with Gina he didn't remove the finger after a few short strokes, but kept plunging in back and forth until her anal channel began to accept it. This might have been intolerable for Lynn except for the fact that Gina also had a finger in her pussy and was strumming her swollen clit with a well experienced thumb.

Lynn having reached the point of accepting his intrusive digit in her ass was stunned to feel him pull out and replace the finger with a feathery soft touch. 'What, ' she thought momentarily perplexed by the pleasant sensation, and then realized it must be his tongue.

Gina looked on, impressed with how Tucker had opened Lynn's asshole. It seemed to be gaping at her now, almost like a third eye and she wanted nothing more than to replace Tucker and lick Lynn there herself. Only briefly did Gina ponder the fact that she had never entertained such pervasive thoughts before, and when Tucker raised his head and motioned for her to take his place she quickly obeyed, licking her lips once before bending to the task at hand. Gina stopped inches from the crack of Lynn's asshole and gazed at the brown starfish that seemed to be staring right back at her. Then with a soft, obscene giggle, she pressed her face directly between Lynn's cheeks, found the pucker waiting patiently for her and closed down upon it before inhaling the potentially raunchy odor wafting toward her nostrils and kissed it as tenderly as she would have kissed a lover on the mouth.

"Mmmmmm," Lynn cooed, obviously delighting in the sensation of Gina's hot lips.

"That's my girl," Tucker said, complimenting her and knowing that from this point Gina would do almost anything he wanted her to. He lowered his face until it was alongside hers, stuck his tongue in her ear and wriggled it around, savoring the slight taste of wax on his tongue. Then with a lewd smile he nipped atLynn's partially exposed ass cheek.

Lynn yipped at the sting of his bit and sent her fingers looking for her clit, wanting to stir her honey pot in anticipation of what was to come.

"Oh, yeah, girl," he husked to Gina, "kiss that ass, rim her ass baby," he added as he slowly stroked his cock, then reached for the tube of KY Jelly on the floor next to the sofa.

Gina, motivated even more by his complements put her hands on Lynn's twin globes and spread them wide, then pressed then together. It was almost an anal massage and Lynn appreciated every minute of it. This served to relax Lynn somewhat and provided an easier access for Gina's tongue as she continued lapping away, lathering Lynn's brown spot with her drool.

For her part, Gina had begun to acquire a liking for the slight odor drifting out of Lynn's ass. 'She's reasonably clean there, ' Gina thought. 'It tastes kinda musky, ' she reflected a moment later and found her arousal intensifying and abandoned the lapping process in favor of working her tongue deeper than the entrance way to Lynn's rectum.

"OH YEAH! OH, YEAH!" Lynn bellowed, as the tongue sank about an inch into her anal channel.

"OH, YEAH! Can you go deeper?"

Gina removed her tongue to reply, "I think so."

"Please try, I love it!"

"What is it that you love, Lynn?" Tucker asked, knowing the answer.

"This tongue fucking... OH, GOD YEAH!" She cried out with delight as Gina turned on by her boisterous outburst managed to maneuver her throat muscle far beyond the rubbery ring and beyond what anyone would have considered a reasonable depth.

"Sweet Jesus, I'm gonna come!" Lynn screamed and motivated Gina all the more. Although the movement was slight, Gina's head was actually bobbing very much as though she were giving a blow job, her tongue now squishing around in Lynn's asshole now that it had relaxed and opened even wider.

While Gina concentrated on Lynn's asshole, Tucker moved behind her and started working on Gina's ass; lightly smacking it until it was a dull red; ramming a finger inside as she wriggled her backside against him to show him she wanted more of this treatment and moaned long and loud as he sent a second finger into her shitter.

But Gina wasn't resting under his rough treatment, quite the contrary, her mouth was sealed to Lynn's asshole; her fingers were plying their expertise uponLynn's cunt; and Lynn was coming hard. Tucker had one more hurdle to surmount -- and pulling Gina away from Lynn, defused Lynn's ongoing explosion. And after allowing her to protest for a moment, ordered her to eat Gina's ass.

"I won't," she shouted, Fuck all... I was still coming!"

He smacked her ass, hard.

"You can't make me..." She was weeping by now.

He smacked her hard three times in succession.

Tears poured from her eyes, but not from the pain. Lynn discovered she loved the pain, deriving a certain kind of inner rapture from it and from this came a certain willingness to explore the erotic area this handsome, well hung guy was opening up to her.

'Does he know I really want to go along with this?' Lynn asked herself and then answered her own question. 'Of course he does, ' she thought and lowered her head already deliriously depraved with lust and desires to return the magnificent sensations to her friend. Taking a deep breath, she sent her tongue swimming into the opening Tucker had created in Gina's ass.

The bitter, oily taste of shit remnants on her tongue drove her crazy with desire. She gazed bleary-eyed upward, beyond Gina's cunt and past her tits to her eyes and mewed like a cat.

Gina laughed obscenely. "How does it taste?" she asked, meeting Lynn's look.

"Okay, I guess," Lynn answered smiling up at her. Her nostrils flared as she inhaled and seemed to savor the smell wafting out of Gina's butt.

From Gina's point of view, she was delighted that Tucker had forced her to service Lynn earlier because it seemed this pervaded pleasure had a great deal to offer. She concluded that anal licking would be part and parcel of her sexual experiences from now on.

"Go on," She said, urging Lynn to resume eating her out, moaned as she felt the soft, wet tongue surge into her rear entrance.

Lynn felt Gina's body spasm and knew she would be coming soon from that and the copious amount of fluids oozing from her pussy down to the crack of her ass. All of which Lynn lapped up joyfully. Suddenly Gina started to scream out her climax; going from trembling all over to clenching her ass checks and forcing Lynn's tongue from her rectum. Lynn continued to devour Gina's cum as fast as she spewed it forth, easing a finger into her friend's asshole to replace her now cuntlapping tongue.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.