The Gathering: Book 1 - Cover

The Gathering: Book 1

Copyright© 2003 by Paris Waterman

Chapter 30: San Francisco Nights

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 30: San Francisco Nights - This story involves Dutch and Rosa and their vigorus sex drives that continuously attract others into their group. This is Book 1 of 3.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   BiSexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Lactation   Exhibitionism  

After what seemed an eternity Rosa's orgasm seemed to have passed and she came back down, but her lover was still fucking her from behind, their bodies were both slick with sweat and she knew he must be tiring. Suddenly he groaned and squeezed her breasts. Rosa felt him swelling, and then there was sudden hard pressure against my pelvis, followed by a cascade of delicious warmth surging into her cunt. She pushed back against him until he finished and then collapsed on top of her. Both women gently stroked his back, but after a moment or so, Marilyn slid down and took his shriveled prick in her mouth and cleaned him.

Dutch was breathing hard; so was Rosa. For a while they just lay there, eyes closed, until Marilyn revived them with cold drinks and loud jazz from her stereo.

Rosa and Marilyn began to talk about how it was odd that the both of them loved the Bisexual life style and discovered they both had had similar bad experiences, with their Fathers, when very young.

"Rosa said, "Oh, yeah, I'll never forget how I cried myself to sleep the first time he took me."

"Me too," said Marilyn. I remember my asshole was bleeding and I thought I was going to die."

"Oh, honey!" Rosa said and put her arm around Marilyn to comfort her.

A tear rolled down Marilyn's cheek. "The bastard did the same thing to both my sisters, and if he hadn't been killed in a barroom fight I think I would have killed him myself."

"And then," Rosa went on, "I finally found a decent guy and he... he," She stopped to compose herself. "He killed himself racing his damn car. The only thing he left me was my daughter, Kathy, who's sixteen, almost seventeen now and the apple of my eye."

"Well," Marilyn said, wiping another tear away, "we've both met this guy here," and pointed to Dutch. "He's a prince and not only a nice guy, but he knows how to treat a woman."

"You've got that right," Rosa said, smiling at her and then turning to smile at Dutch.

Marilyn shrugged her shoulders. "If I hadn't been such an asshole I'd still be married to him."

"Then I never would have met him... or you." Rosa said softly.

"Yeah, it's strange how things work out. I never thought I feel his cock in me again, but now..."

"I know," Rosa said, "now you can get a little taste once in a while."

"Thanks to your generosity," Marilyn said and kissed her on the mouth and then lay back down.

After a short recess, Marilyn picked up where she'd left off, and hefted Dutch's limp, but still formidable cock to her lips. She couldn't keep her hands off him, she kept grabbing him, grabbing his thighs, pulling him towards her; grabbing the base of his prick as he pumped her mouth; rolling his balls, running her open hand with fingers spread wide up his sweaty chest.

And Rosa had settled in, worming her way between Marilyn's legs to the "V" of her loins and went down on the woman sucking her fiancée. Marilyn pushed back against Rosa, a serpentine undulation that helped force Dutch's prick even deeper into her mouth. Dutch found her mouth hot, slippery and smooth.

Suddenly Marilyn spat his prick out of her mouth. "Oh, man, oh, oh, oh!" But continued to pump his cock with her fist.

"Oh God, oh... God!" Only then did he realize that Rosa was doing a superlative job of cunnilingus on her. Marilyn's whole body grew flushed - turning red as a boiled lobster. Her feet pounded against the mattress, but she never relinquished her hold on his cock. In fact she was squeezing him so it had turned an angry shade of purple. This however, did not bother Dutch who was entranced at his ex-wife's gyrations under the remarkable tonguing Rosa was applying.

Rosa 's hands had Marilyn's ass cheeks in a death grip. Marilyn's breath was now coming in short, ragged gasps. But she continued to stroke his thickening member with renewed vigor, goading it back to its full size, readying it for another fuck.

Through the sexual haze that had descended upon him, Dutch heard Rosa growl at Marilyn, "I've been wanting to do this since you first touched him in the restaurant," and watched her squirm as Rosa's hands found her firm mounds, squeezed them, pinched the puffy nipples.

"Oh, honey, that... that feels so good," Marilyn moaned, writhing under the silken touch of Rosa's hands on her swollen tits -- now caressing them with a gentleness she'd never known. And she released her hold on Dutch's erection.

Marilyn's pussy was literally steaming. Rosa could feel the juices flowing out onto her leg as Marilyn humped Rosa 's firm thigh; and was soon easily sliding her wet pussy along it.

Inspired by Marilyn's uncontrolled wantonness, Rosa licked down her squirming body, down her neck, across the upper slope of her mounds, licking back and forth between them, her tongue leaving a slick trail in its wake, but she was careful not to touch the nipples with her tongue.

Finally Rosa could resist no more -- opening her mouth wide -- she swooped down on Marilyn's left breast and enveloped the jutting nipple with her warm, wet mouth.

"Oh, yes!" Marilyn gasped as she felt Rosa 's hot mouth on her tit. The sensations caused by the clever little tongue lapping at it; swirling all around it were delectable. And doubled the pleasure as Rosa shifted her attention to the other one.

Rosa laved the panting woman's tits with her tongue, near delirious at the totally new--totally wicked!--sensation of feeling this woman's nipples in her mouth, incredibly turned on by the little moans of encouragement that Marilyn was wordlessly uttering. Rosa was convinced that if she took a moment to slip a finger inside herself, it would melt away--her pussy was that hot!

Knowing that Marilyn probably felt the same way, Rosa decided she would wait no more and began to slither down Marilyn's body, which was now heaving with anticipation as the raven haired Rosa slid down her body, licking her stomach, flicking at her belly button with her tongue, making a slow journey to her ultimate goal. Dutch stroked his penis slowly as he watched Rosa busily devouring Marilyn. Rosa was on her knees with her ass toward the window so that he could see her open cunt and her breasts hanging down beneath her. Her head blocked any view of what she was doing, but the spasms of Marilyn's body told him all he needed to know. If their aim was to torture him through sheer excitement, they were winning the war. He gazed at Marilyn's face. Her eyes were tightly closed but her mouth opened full and pouting as if she was trying to capture something as she came.

"Don't tease me, lover," Marilyn pleaded, entwining her fingers in Rosa 's black hair. "Come on, baby, do it, do it!"

Dutch looked on with interest. The two women were getting along much better than he had imagined they might.

Kissing Marilyn's trimmed triangle, Rosa looked up at her, brown eyes staring with false innocence at her trembling friend. "Do what?" she asked coyly, bending her head down slightly and breathing hot air across Marilyn's dripping slit, inhaling the intoxicating aroma of Marilyn's honey.

"You know, baby... you know!" Marilyn begged.

"I want you to say it," Rosa teased, bending her lips closer still to Marilyn's pussy; blowing air across her swollen clit.

"I... I want you to eat me, lover," Marilyn pleaded, her face shining with lust. "Please lick my pussy... please!"

"Well, since you asked so nicely," replied Rosa, bringing her face down the final few inches. Her slender pink tongue flicked out like that of a cat, lapped up some of the dewy moisture covering Marilyn's petals. Not in her wildest imaginings could she have believed that the taste would be so exquisite; the flavor coursed through Rosa like fiery nectar, sweet and addictive. Drunk with her first taste of Marilyn's pussy, Rosa clamped her mouth down against Marilyn's vagina, desperate to sample more and more of the honeyed elixir dripping from her snatch.

"Oh, God!" Marilyn cried out, arching her ass up off the floor, pressing Rosa 's mouth tighter against her.

Marilyn screamed, "That's it, lover! That's so... AHHHH... so... AHHHH... FUCKING GOOD!"

The sensation was incredible. Rosa 's tongue and lips seemed to be everywhere, sucking on her clit, licking at her steaming hole, thrusting into her quivering body. Marilyn's hands came up and began playing with her own nipples, pulling on them, pinching them, while her hips rolled in a rhythm set by Rosa 's wonderful mouth.

"Don't stop -- don't ever stop!" she cried as she writhed on Rosa 's pretty face.

Shifting slightly on the floor, Rosa brought one of her hands forward, inside Marilyn's trembling thighs. As her tongue shifted up to swirl around Marilyn's engorged clitoris, she reached Marilyn's sopping hole with her hand, slid two fingers easily into the satiny sheath. Marilyn convulsed, her thighs squeezing the Rosa 's head tight.

"UNGHHH! OH... GOD... YES!" she roared as she felt Rosa slipping her fingers into her soaked cavern.

Struggling to lift her head off the bed, she gazed down through bright lust-crazed eyes at the busy woman, delighting in the contrast of Rosa 's dusky flesh against her own white skin -- the black hair, wildly disarrayed, caressing her silken thighs with feathery touches. Marilyn felt those clever little fingers plunging in and out of her, caressing her inner, sugary walls as they danced back and forth, wringing mindless gasps of pleasure from her lips. Marilyn's wordless cries and moans gained in intensity, as Rosa added a third slender finger to the two already fucking Marilyn's cunt. She was so, so wet -- the fingers slid in and out of Marilyn's heated furnace with ease, Rosa sucked Marilyn's now quivering clit into her mouth, lapping at it, sliding down along her oh so very delicate lower lips.

Dutch moved in on them, wetting a finger in his mouth he directed it against Rosa 's puckered asshole. Rosa groaned and wriggled her ass. He pushed the finger in, it met no resistance and still she pushed back at him, obviously wanting more.

The excitement built inside Marilyn, she could feel the orgasm welling up inside her, starting slow, but gathering speed as small tremors began to wrack her body. Her mouth opened, and a keening noise filled the air; growing with intensity as Rosa, aware she was close to coming, redoubled her efforts -- finger fucking her while worshiping her swollen clit with the mouth of a woman possessed. Loving the feel of his finger jabbing her; and loving that she was getting Marilyn off -- that her efforts were going to make Marilyn come memorably hard.

And then it began:

"OH!"

"YES!"

"OH!"

"OH, GOD!"

"NAUGH!"

"THAT'S IT... THAT'S IT... THAT'S IT!"

"I'M... NAUGHHHH!"

"GONNA... NAUGHHH... COME!"

Rosa lashed Marilyn's clit with her tongue for all she was worth, slamming her fingers in and out of her spasming hole again and again as Marilyn came -- Marilyn screamed as she sprayed Rosa 's face with a burst of her bodily fluids. Heels digging into the mattress, hips thrusting spasmodically off the bed against that oh-so-wonderful mouth, Marilyn came.

Rosa's free hand grasped Marilyn's trembling thigh tightly and hung on, desperately striving to maintain the contact of her mouth against this writhing woman's pussy, sucking and licking frantically, carrying Marilyn to indescribable heights of ecstasy.

Her climax seemed to go on forever. Finally Marilyn's legs seemed to lose their strength, and her arched body collapsed once more onto the crumpled sheets. Her panting body glistened with an erotic sheen from the sexual workout she had endured. Tiny gasps escaped her slack lips as Rosa continued to gently lick and kiss her saliva coated clitoris and slit, moving her fingers slowly back and forth inside the sopping grotto, bringing her back down from the heights of ecstasy.

With a few final tremors, Marilyn went limp. Rosa kissed her thighs one last time; then lifted her head, looked up at her sated lover. Her cheeks were smeared with the residue of Marilyn's juices. Smiling at the exhausted Marilyn, Rosa extended her pink tongue and brought her soaking wet fingers to her mouth, and slowly licked Marilyn's honey off of them.

"Ummm," she moaned as she cleaned her fingers like a cat cleaning its fur. "And did you enjoy that?"

"Uh, you could say that," replied Marilyn, her whole body still tingling. "And after we rest I have something special for you."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.