The Gathering: Book 1 - Cover

The Gathering: Book 1

Copyright© 2003 by Paris Waterman

Chapter 18: Molly, the Neighbor's Wife

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 18: Molly, the Neighbor's Wife - This story involves Dutch and Rosa and their vigorus sex drives that continuously attract others into their group. This is Book 1 of 3.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   BiSexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Lactation   Exhibitionism  

Three months later on a Sunday morning Dutch found himself alone reading the headline of the morning newspaper, "JFK Jr. Missing at Sea." He scanned the article.

A grim search, read the headline in the L. A. Times, the morning after the plane belonging to the successor of John F. Kennedy's legacy was due to arrive on Martha's Vineyard along with his wife and her sister in a private plane bound for the Kennedy family compound. Their party was to attend a wedding.

Everyone was at Kathy's softball game. 'Such a waste of life, ' he thought and put the paper down, stood up and stretched. He had promised Rosa that he'd do something about repairing the run down fence separating Rosa 's house from the one next door.

This seemed as good a time as any and so after ambling out to the garage and locating the necessary tools, he made several long overdue minor repairs to the fence. Afterward he decided to give the fence a primer coat and finish the job off over the course of the following week. He rummaged around the garage and found some primer and a couple of usable brushes.

Dutch thought he might as well get some sun and peeled off his shirt and began applying the primer coat to the fence. Twenty minutes into the job he reminded himself to consider the temperature before tackling a job like this again. Still he consoled himself with the fact that the pool was there for him if he got to hot. He decided to quit early anyway.

Pausing to admire his finished product, he opened a beer and took a long gulp. As he put the beer down on the ground, he heard the backdoor slam shut next door. This was followed by the sound of feminine feet clop-clopping across the patio and the screeching noise of a chaise lounge being dragged over concrete. Dutch primed the next two boards before noticing the knothole two boards over.

Always curious about females, he positioned himself in front of the hole and peered through it. The neighbor's wife was lying out about twenty feet from him, facing Dutch, her eyes closed. He searched his memory for her name and came up empty. He recalled meeting the husband, a frail looking guy, who if Dutch remembered was an accountant at the local bank.

For a second or two, he wondered if she could possibly look up and see his eye staring at her. Then he shrugged it off, 'fuck her, ' he thought, 'I'm painting the fucking fence, she comes out in that bikini and I happen to catch a glimpse, so what?' He looked her over. 'Not bad though, ' he said to himself, 'great legs, a brief enough bikini, flat stomach. That guy's got a nice piece of ass going for him.'

For the first time he realized he was getting a woody, and was wondering how he could strike up a conversation with her when he accidentally kicked the can of primer over. "Damn it!" He roared, pissed at his clumsiness. Quickly he knelt down and tried to salvage as much of the primer as possible, dipping the brush into it and slapping it on the fence.

Her voice froze him in his tracks, "Now that's even better than Tom Sawyer's routine."

He looked up and she was standing, peering over the fence at him. It was only then that it occurred to him that her yard had a higher elevation than his.

"Oh, hi," he said trying not to let his embarrassment show. "I'm just a klutz I suppose."

"No, I don't think so," she replied. "Every time I paint something I manage to spill paint where I shouldn't. In fact, my husband... his name is Arnold... well, he's told me not to even pick up a paintbrush."

Dutch smiled at her. "If you tell him about this, he'll probably tell me the same thing."

She returned his smile with a nervous grin. "No fear of that happening," she said and finally managed a smile, "he's hardly ever around here anyways."

Rising to his feet, Dutch looked over the fence at her. 'Jesus, ' he thought, 'she's got a great set of tits.' "My name's Dutch. I'm going out with Rosa."

"I thought as much," she said. "My name's Molly, Molly Reeves. I don't really know Rosa. I mean, we've met and all, but we haven't had an opportunity to get to know one another yet. I... err, don't get out much."

"Well we can rectify that," he said. "There's a steak burning contest going on over here around seven tonight. Why not drop by? I'll tell the ladies to expect you."

"That's very kind of you. I might just do that. I do hate eating alone."

"Your hus... I mean Arnold, won't he be coming too?"

"I seriously doubt it. He'll most likely be at the club."

"Too bad," he said obviously not meaning it.

"Say," Molly said, pursing her lips, "by any chance do you know anything about pool filters?"

"What's wrong?"

"Ours is acting up and... well he's not here and I'd hoped to get a swim in."

"Let me take a look," Dutch said and easily vaulted over the fence, landing cat-like on his feet.

Molly watched him land, absorbing his masculinity and felt a tingle in her loins. "Impressive!" She said and reminded herself to take a breath.

He stared at her bunched up tits, barely constrained by her halter. "Very." He said softly, but loud enough for Molly to hear. She flushed as they sauntered over to the pool and the filtering mechanism.

"Here," she pointed and bent over. Dutch hung back enough to enjoy seeing the taut bikini bottom form a vacuum and get drawn up into the crack of her ass. Shifting his position to garner a look down into her ample cleavage, he was pleased to see one of her aureole completely exposed to his view. Taking a deep breath himself, he knelt next to her and after a short struggle managed to open the clogged trap and clean it of the debris, made sure it was functioning and closed the filtering trap.

When he stood up he discovered Molly staring at his erection. Jerking her eyes away, Molly spoke to him in a very sultry tone.

"Would you like another beer? I have a couple on ice... err, in the fridge."

His eyes remained on her breasts as he answered, "If it's no trouble and you join me."

"Sure. Be right back." He followed her as she retreated to her home, her ass providing a little extra wiggle as she walked.

Molly was back with two ice cold beers very quickly. Dutch noticed her nipples were a bit more evident through the stretchy fabric of her bikini top. Handing him one, she sat down on the lounge chair and invited him to sit down beside her.

"Will it hold the two of us?' He asked with a grin.

"It can hold three people," she said matter of factly waving her hand about.

"Oh, then you've tested it out?" He said, grinning at her. Molly went crimson after realizing his meaning. The convinced herself he meant no harm. She was admiring his white teeth and thinking about them being applied to her, in various erotic ways when her errant hand came in contact with his rampant member.

"Oh!" She said.

"Oh!" He said.

They tried to laugh it off, but her nipples gave her away. She blushed even deeper wondering just where this was going. Dutch glanced down at his crotch and saw the pre-cum spot spreading over the porous material of his shorts. Molly saw it too.

He took a long drink of his beer.

She licked her lips, hoping he'd make a move on her.

Nothing happened.

He was trying to determine when the women would return to the house when Molly said, "Maybe we'd be more comfortable inside." That convinced him she wanted it and he rose to his feet, his hardon obvious to both. "Yeah, that's a good idea," he said hoarsely and followed her inside.

In the kitchen, Molly was placing her beer on the countertop when he moved against her, pressing his seething cock into her ass. She moaned, but remained still. His left hand crossed her chest to her right breast and cupped it. Molly responded by pressing her hips backwards and rotating them a bit as she bit her lip in excitement.

He was thumbing her turgid nipple through the fabric of her bikini top when she managed to stammer, "I... I was watching this movie earlier. May... maybe you'd watch it with me?"

Jabbing his erection into the crack of her ass, he said, "Why not?"

They moved to the large couch in the living room. Molly picked up the remote, switched on a porno movie in which a large, very well endowed black man was being blown by a pretty blonde.

"You've got great tits," he said removing one from her halter and studying it.

"You really think so?" Molly was obviously in need of some compliments.

"Oh yeah," and he leaned forward to take her nipple into his mouth.

Molly moaned as he bit down on it.

On the television screen, the blonde was running her hands over her breasts, milking them upwards, tweaking and massaging her erect nipples.

Molly's fingertips were tracing the outline of his fat prick, still encased in his shorts.

"Take your clothes off, Molly," he whispered to her right ear.

Reaching behind her in that graceful manner women have, she opened the knot with one hand, relaxed and hunched her shoulders a bit and the skimpy top fell off, dropping into Dutch's lap.

"Everything," He rasped hoarsely, "everything."

He took in her breasts. They were huge, hanging ever so slightly from their weight. Her areole the size of a silver dollar, eraser sized nipples fully erect, begging to be bitten over and over.

Raising her hips and placing her thumbs into the bikini bottoms, Molly managed to remove them; and using her left foot, flung them away.

"And now you!" She gasped her voice husky and her eyes smoky. But he kissed her instead, feeling her lips vibrate with another muffled moan. One of Molly's hands slipped into his shorts and began to rub his member as their hungry tongues probed with almost desperate need.

On the screen, the blonde still had one hand working on her breasts. Her other hand was now playing with her belly, pubic hair, and, every once in a while, dipping down to rub along her downy slit as she eagerly sucked on the longest dick Dutch had ever seen.

"Please," Molly pleaded, "let me have it. I have to have it in my mouth like she does."

He couldn't take much more anyway and wrested his shorts off, kicking them away and ironically, they landed on top of her bikini bottoms. His thick, eight-inch cock sprang free from its confinement and stood pointing upward. Molly's breasts lightly brushed against his genitalia as she reached for it. Then grasping it with both hands, Molly began a slow jerking motion on his prick, and after thoroughly coating the head of his member with a combination of pre-cum and her own saliva, she leaned further and blew a hot, wet breath along the length of it.

His cock jerked involuntarily.

Molly was grinning as she gazed up at him. The grin turned wickedly evil as she took just the tip of it into her mouth, and swirling her tongue around the rest of his cock head, twittered around the sensitive ridge. His hips flexed involuntarily and his massive cock jumped again.

She laughed. "You have the most delightful cock," she murmured nibbling around his testicles.

Dutch moaned and Molly took the length of him into her warm, moist, mouth. He had already classified her as a great cocksucker, even before she'd really got going on him.

"And you can really suck a cock."

"Your cock, maybe!" she croaked, breathing with difficulty between her urgent slurping and wet sucks.

He looked down past her fair-haired head and saw from the movement of her hips that she was working on herself, too. "Your fingers are busy too." He said hoarsely. He could also see the TV above her head, the black stud was ass-fucking the blonde, who apparently loved every stroke he was hammering into her.

Molly ran her tongue along the underside of his cock and then engulfed him, taking about five inches of him into her throat. He raised his arms and shook off his T-shirt.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.