Twins in Love - Cover

Twins in Love

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Chapter 80

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 80 - Twin brother and sister learn the complexities of losing their virginities to each other. The closer ties of each of them, only to be forced to admit a younger sister upon being discovered.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

All of us went out to the pool deck with a pot of tea and one of coffee, after breakfast. I realized that I would have to cut the grass either today, or tommorrow. Paul offered to help and later, we got the job done quickly, and out of the way.

It was now about 1 PM when dad called from Marie's house. He apparently sounded happy and well fucked as he talked with mom.

He called to tell her that he and his brother were asked to go golfing to make up a foursome, and would be home after that, later this evening.

He said that Phil and Bobby had left for work earlier, and the girls were just trying to rest from all the workouts they got last night.

He apparently asked mom how her workout was?

"It was wonderful honey. We both had poor Paul up most of the night."

"Kenny is looking a little pekid also." as she smiled at me. "He looks like the girls gave him a good going over too."

Love and kisses and mom hung up. The sun was already hot, and it was only early afternoon! Mom rose and took off her duster and dove in the pool. It wasn't long before most of us followed her in.

Julie seemed to have a nice satisfied expression as she remained on the deck in a lounger. Paul had come over to her and kissed her before jumping in to join us.

Eventually, he and I were sitting on the side of the pool as mom swam between my legs.

She looked up and smiled as she reached to caress my cock for a moment and then swam away.

"Nothing like being teased by your own mom, Paul."

Finally, they talked Julie into joining them in the pool and the girls all swam around for a while.

Karen and Pam got out and started to fix each other's hair, while mom and Julie talked with smiles in the middle of the pool.

Before Paul and me knew what hit us, mom was back between my legs and Julie between Paul's as they giggled and started to suck the both of us.

Julie had Paul hard just as mom was able to make me hard, quickly.

They both moaned seeming for our benefit as they sucked us and made us both moan with their lips and mouths forcing us to both jerk and writhe as they sucked us.

Paul came first. it seemed like he was shooting a gallon into and around Julie's mouth and chin.

Her hand stroking him as she smiled, feeling his cum spash on her face, mouth and chest.

Mom was seriously busy now making me close to shooting. Her lips and mouth were wonderful.

Feeling her tongue rolling and teasing as she sucked me, finally made me spurt deep in her mouth as I felt her lips all the way down to my groin.

Just her soft fingers caressing my balls as she sucked me hard for all my cum. What a feeling! My whole cock buried inside her throat as I was cumming.

Humping as she looked into my eyes at her shooting and convulsing son in her mouth.

Now, her hand and fingers doing what she loved to do for her son and husband. Milk us of our cum.

Seeing her excited eyes as she looked into mine while I filled her mouth with my most personal fluid.

Her own son's cock in her mouth in front of anyone caring to see. She kept my cock in her mouth long after I had finished shooting. Her lips and tongue inside caressing and loving it.

Her hands were caressing my thighs as her mouth and tongue pleasured my softening cock. She was still sucking hard. seeming to love every second of it.

After long minutes, she finally let go and smiled up to me.

"I love you honey."

Doing a backstroke as she smiled away from me.

Both Paul and me needing a beer now, to recover from the assault on our cocks.

We all fooled around in and out of the pool and mom took Julie in the house to show her around and think of what dinner would be.

It was about 3 PM now, when the phone on the deck table rang. It was a very excited Cindi screaming for me to get over to Marie's right away!

Some guy she never saw before was in the house and had Marie and Donna upstairs and was screaming and beating them!

She had been in the garage when the guy came.

She tried to sneak up to Donna's and my bedroom to listen, but she was too afraid she would be caught or trapped by this guy! She ran back out of the house and into the garage to call me.

"DON'T GO IN THAT HOUSE, CINDI! STAY THE FUCK OUT! STAY OR RUN DOWN THE STREET SOMEWHERE! PAUL AND ME WILL BE RIGHT THERE!"

Now, I was instantly upset. I ran in the house and told Paul who was helping to cut veggies with Pam.

"PAUL, WE HAVE TO GO."

"You'll never guess who's at your house and has your mother and Donna trapped in the bedroom?"

"OH FUCKING SHIT, KENNY."

Both of us realized we needed to put pants on in a hurry. We both raced up the stairs and quicker than shit slipped on jeans and a shirts as we raced back down the stairs. Almost tripping.

We were in his car and speeding like maniacs over the 6 rural blocks to Marie's.

Sure enough! Paul spotted his father's new car parked about a quarter mile down the road from their house.

We parked right on the front lawn and raced toward the back door. I froze there.

"WAIT PAUL."

"We might need a hammer or something."

He looked at me for a split second and ran into the garage. In seconds, he had two crowbars in his hands and held one out to me.

We could hear muffled moans and spotted Cindi shaking and rising from behind a parlor armchair.

I motioned for her to get out of the house and we both went up the stairs quickly.

Now, Paul and me were on both sides of the master bedroom and heard the muffled cries of Donna and Marie. We could her his father screaming at them, but couldn't make out what he was screaming about.

I knew that it was chancy. If we tried to crash into the door and fail, he would be warned and might have a gun. The doors in this house were thick and strong. We were about to try anyway.

"Wait, Paul. Better idea." I whispered.

I remembered the adjoining door from the other bedroom where Marie slept. It also was cut to go into the master bathroom.

He followed me into Marie's room and sure enough, we were lucky to find it still unlocked. The fuck bastard didn't use his brains.

Now, we could hear him screaming that he was going to really get even for them fucking up his life, and income!

"They were going to deserve all the pain for not obeying him."

I shakily tried the door knob into our bedroom. The door opened a slight crack. I looked at Paul, he looked at me. Still not having any idea if the bastard had a fucking gun.

I was judging by the sound of his voice where he was standing as he screamed at them. Picturing the entire room in my head.

Still hearing Donna and Marie's muffled crying.

It seemed like he was standing almost in front of the bathroom door we were at. More than likely facing them on the bed. He was at close to this door.

I stepped back and grabbed Paul.

He was red with rage. His fist was gripped around the crowbar tight as mine was.

"Paul, he's standing right in front of that fucking door."

" If we open it a crack, and then both smash into it, it should knock him on his ass and he won't know what hit him. Then we can hit the fuck with these!"

"OK Kenny, let's do it."

He had the look of a killer in his face.

Now, both of us put our ear to the door again to double check my thinking.

Paul shaking his head in agreement that he was in fact, standing almost in front of the door we were standing behind.

I reached and turned the handle and then we both quickly crashed hard into it at the same time. The door went flying open and sure enough, it hit the bastard. Both Paul and me quickly getting up and seeing his father with what looked like some kind of whip in his hand, we both jumped him.

I smashed the crowbar on his shoulder as Paul smashed his to the side of his head. He would have hit him straight on, but his father was turning his head at the same second, and was grazed real good though.

His bastard surprised father was screaming.

In seconds, Paul and me dragged him to his feet and smashed him in the mouth. It knocked him back against the dreser and Paul kicked him in the balls harder than any kick I had ever seen.

He doubled over screaming. There was blood coming through his shirt where I had hit him with the crowbar on the shoulder, and the side of his head where Paul hit him.

He tried to stand again, but fell on the floor and seemed to collapse.

Then we saw Donna and Marie. Both of them were at opposite ends of the bed and both spread eagled. Their hands and feet tied to bedposts, and jambed tightly to each other's pussy and asses in the center. There were huge red marks on their tits, and a large bruise on Donna's face.

Marie also had a large bruise on her face. They had terror in their eyes.

We quickly pulled the tape off their faces and then worked longer to undo the ropes that tied their spread legs. The bastard had wound rope around their upper thighs to force their pussies together.

Both of them so terrified and crying. Both of them jumping off the bed and screaming as they went to us and grabbed us with total terror in their eyes.

I noticed another large bruise on Marie's other tit now, and one on her side. He must have punched them, I thought.

All we could do for the moment was hold them and try to calm them down. By now, Cindi had come up and was crying her eyes out in her own terror.

The bastard started to moan and move on the floor in front of us.

"He started to punch us Paully, The bastard hit mom first then me real hard. Donna was shaking and crying violently. Absent mindedly clawing my arm as she shook and spoke, looking down at him on the floor.

I sat on the side of the bed with Marie at my side, holding her close.

We were all looking at the bastard on the floor as I got up and deliberately gave him one hard kick in the chest.

Marie was shaking like a leaf as well as Donna and Cindi. Paul was still holding Donna close to him, trying to comfort her. I pulled Cindi down next to me and put my arms around her and Marie.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.