Twins in Love - Cover

Twins in Love

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Chapter 79

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 79 - Twin brother and sister learn the complexities of losing their virginities to each other. The closer ties of each of them, only to be forced to admit a younger sister upon being discovered.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Pam's face was all smiles as she watched me get positioned between her legs.

Since the sheet was rolled away, I could now actually see both mother and daughter side by side.

Again, I noticed how similar their bodies were. Their frame, their tits and now, their pussies.

Similar to how mom and Karen were so close also. Donna and her mother.

Pam's legs were spread and waiting. Julie had given her a little more room and looked up at me with knowing, excited eyes as she knew what I was going to do to her daughter.

I smiled at both of them as I lowered my lips to her pussy and licked her. I spread her pussy lips wider and ran my tongue up and down to taste her and feel her intricate organs once again. The soft moans as she felt me begin to love her.

"OOOOHHH Honey, that looks so pleasing!" Julie said.

I put more pressure with my mouth and licked more firmly on her clit area. Her pussy jerked and a sudden sigh as she felt me suck it into my lips.

Now that she pushed up and spread herself wide, it was easier for me to lick and suck her. I used my hands to reach up and caress her hard nipples and licked her for a long time.

Then, as Pam became really heightened, I felt Julie's hand closing over mine on Pam's tits. Helping me to massage and caress them while I sucked her daughter's clit and tongued her hole.

Slowly, I removed my own hands from Pam's tits and watched as Julie continued to massage her daughter as I was sucking up and down her pussy.

I knew then, that they had done these things together when she told me they all sleep together on weekends with Paul.

I knew they probably did most of the other things women do to please other women, also. I figured they were just easing their way into letting me know these things.

I was enjoying licking and pleasuring Pam. Her soft moans and rising pussy. I wanted to be inside her badly. I could only feel a semi hard cock pressed against the bed as I licked her.

I watched more, as Julie now leaned over her excited daughter and licked her nipples with a smile and soft moans.

Her eyes turning to meet mine occasionally as she watched me further down with my mouth on her daughter's pussy. I realized this was her way of telling me they did these things together also. Just like mom, just like Marie and Donna, Karen and sometimes, Cindi.

How much the women were all alike in this, I thought.

All of them really needing and wanting a man and his cock, but also really enjoying the certain and different touches of another woman.

I could see Pam's chest rising to meet her mother's teasing lips. Her spike hard nipples standing up. Wet, and so inviting for any man, but now being licked by her mother.

Her clit was hard as I sucked it and concentrated now on making her cum. Sucking all over it a little harder, faster, with my lips.

I could taste her juices that were flowing.

Finally, I went for broke. I raised up and knelt between her spread legs. Julie raised her head off Pam's tits to smile silently up to me.

Seeing my half hard cock and knowing I would soon try to slide it in her needing daughter.

I think she read my mind in seeing that I wasn't really hard enough yet and lowered her head to my cock and softly sucked me again. Her head sideways on her daughter's mound as she let me slide my cock into her mouth.

A minute later, she knew I was hard and excited enough for her daughter and raised her mouth from my cock.

Again she smiled as she stroked me softly and also knew to steer me into her daughter's pussy as I bent forward.

"Keep your thumb and finger around it hon. Keep them around my cock while I slide into her."

Julie smiled at me, knowing she too, would share my fucking her daughter as she could stroke my cock sliding in and out or her pussy.

Pam was moaning and her pussy, so wet, spread and waiting for me with wide eyes and a soft smile.

Feeling my cock enter her new sized pussy now. Her mother's fingers softly but firmly circling my cock at the base while I shoved in.

It felt nice. Still snug enough for me to feel all of her. Moans from all three of us at my initial plunge into her. Julie's remaining fingers caressing my sack and balls as her thumb and finger circled my cock now inside her daughter.

I leaned down to suck Pam's nipple as I thrust harder and faster into her. Her hands went to my head and she let out a louder moan.

We fucked like this for quite a while. Kissing and pumping up at each other before I felt her shake and go into her orgasm. Her mother stroking my cock faster as I went in and out. Her own tits shaking with very hard nipples.

I realized she was trying to make my cock cum along with her orgasming daughter and she succeeded. Seconds after Pam rose up to me with the height of her orgasm, I was shooting into her.

Her mother felt it and stroked my cock more firmly as if jerking me off into her cumming daughter.

It felt so different, so very nice. Feeling my cock being squeezed as I was shooting. Pam's pussy was clutching and spasming wildy. Her moans were louder and more free now as she let go. Her eyes glossy as she looked up to me as she went into yet another level of her orgasm. I realized that in the open space between my groin and hers, her mother hand her other hand working on her daughter's clit while we were both cumming.

This was a wonderful first for me.

All three of us moaning now with the excited fucking and spurting. Julie urging her daughter to keep letting go. Still firmly jerking my cock with her two fingers as she bent down and sucked her daughter's nipples.

Finally, I was spent. Julie felt me pulling back with my cock now, and immediately lifted her head from Pam's tit and went to suck my cock once again with her head on her daughter's mound. Urging me still, with her fingers, to fuck her mouth and leave any remaining cum in it.

I knew they must have done these same things often together with Paul.

They were too accepting of each other and offering to each other, not to have done these things often.

Pam watched me with glowing eyes as her mother finished sucking me on her mound. Realizing she had probably sucked Paul like this on her mother's mound also.

Mother and daughter both sharing in the same sex act.

I was finally emptied, satisfied and tired.

I knew all of us were.

"We need some sleep, girls!"

Pam closed her legs and moved to make room for me.

Turning to kiss me as I laid on my back once again, between them.

"Your pussy still feels wonderful hon, really."

"It's full now, Kenny. I'm keeping you in me til morning."

Hearing her tell me how nice it was and kissing me once more before we settled together and fell asleep shortly after.

I awoke once again in my old friendly bedroom.

All the familiar sounds of the early birds chirping. Just a hint of the rising sun yet, filtering in the window on the far side wall.

I was spooned into Julie somehow through the night.

I realized that my hand was being held by her own on her soft tit as she slept.

My cock was perfectly placed between her legs and right up alongside her pussy slit. I could feel its dampness and luxurious short furry hairs against my shaft.

I realized that she must have placed me in there. I couldn't have done it with a soft cock, even in my sleep. Softly, I caresed her full tit in my cupped hand. Her nipple was smack in the middle of my palm.

Then I realized she was already awake. Her hand on mine immediately going with soft caressing.

I now realized she was hoping for my cock to slide in her as soon as I would awake. She remained silent still, but I felt her begin to squeeze her thighs and just barely move her pussy over my cock as it was trapped up against it.

She was slick, I thought. A lady that knew what she needed and was going after it!

I felt my cock begin to harden now. Her hand very slightly becoming more insistent on mine as my fingers moved to her nipple now.

She felt my cock stirring and became more open of deliberately squeezing and sliding her pussy gently on it as it hardened against her slit.

Just a slight rise of her one leg made my cock fill her slit from top to bottom outside her hole.

She expertly trapped my cock within her slit and now slid back and forth on it.

Still no sounds. Just touches becoming more urging.

Soon, with this nice feeling inside her wetness, I was hard.

Only when she thought I was hard enough did she deliberately move her ass back toward me, and maneuver her pussy so that I would slide right up into her in one very slick womanly move. Look momma, no hands!

Only after she maneuvered herself now, and moved so that she had my whole cock deep inside her did she turn her head to the side and say "Good Morning honey. Welcome inside me!"

I was amazed! She felt really nice. Her pussy clamping all along the way up into her. Now she eased back and forth and began to fuck me as her hand moved mine from tit to pressed together tit. I liked feeling both hard nipples with just one hand.

I pumped her harder now, as we were on our sides. Once again becoming aware of Pam still sleeping and laying on her side behind me.

I fucked Julie like this for a while. Then, I pulled her and eased her on her stomach so I could do it better. She automatically raised her ass up for easier pumping.

Her head in her crossed arms once again as I fucked her slowly and deeply.

My hands cupping both her soft tits underneath.

This was nice. Pumping and feeling her pushing softly back and wanting each stroke inside her like this.

I suddenly felt like I wanted to be in her ass that I was curled over. The really nice shaped and soft ass pressed into my lower stomach now.

I leaned next to her ear and told her how nice she felt and received a pleasant extra squeeze of her pussy in response.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.