Twins in Love - Cover

Twins in Love

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Chapter 61

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 61 - Twin brother and sister learn the complexities of losing their virginities to each other. The closer ties of each of them, only to be forced to admit a younger sister upon being discovered.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Both mom and Paul moved onto the bed and got a little more comfortable as I stood behind Marie and fucked her.

My hands tenderly caressing her bullet nipples as they hung into my hands. Occasionally glancing at Paul to see his wide eyed excitement of me fucking his mother like this.

Hearing her moan, hearing me moan at our pleasure, as she leaned with her hands on the bed.

Watching mom ease up on him and laying so that she was on his chest with her head and bringing his hands to caress her tits while they watched us. Mom's nipples as hard as I had ever seen them.

"Oh, I love it Kenny honey. I really love it like this!"

Both of us into a nice steady rythym. Almost all my strokes into her going completely in. Feeling her wonderful wet pussy loving me back with her gripping and massaging deep in her.

"OOOOOOHHHH Marie honey, you feel so nice."

I couldn't remember seeing mom so excited. Her face was red and her blond hair laying across Paul's chest as her head turned to watch us even closer.

Seeing Paul's shaky hands still on mom's tits as my cock went into his mother.

"Cum in me Kenny honey. Show Paul how you fuck me and cum in me."

"Show my son how we love Kenny."

Marie was moaning softly with her words and with her pleasure of my cock sliding in and out. She was fucking ack at me with a nice rythym.

Now, I pulled out and my cock sprang up. Mom's eyes seemed to glow as she saw it and watched as I guided Marie on her back now. Her legs instantly widening for me as I eased my cock in from the front now. Both of us holding each other tight and rocking with my cock deeply embedded in her.

Rolling my hips in wide circles as I stayed in her. It was so nice. Both of us so near... and so were mom's lips.

Mom waited til I raised higher off Marie's face from kissing her and then leaned over her and kissed her herself.

Feeling her own passions burning through her own body as Marie's were so on edge from our fucking.

Paul was completely taken by surprise at seeing mom kissing his mother like this as I fucked her. I knelt back with my cock still in Marie and gave mom more room to now kneel over Marie and lick her tits as she cupped them up to her mouth.

Paul let out a loud moan at seeing this.

"Help my mother Paul. Help my mom suck your mom's beautiful tits while I fuck her!"

Paul moved so fast it was almost a blur. He got on the other side of Marie as mom smiled up to him. Now, both of them sharing and sucking Marie's tits as she screamed in pleasure. Gripping my cock as I buried deep in her.

Mom leaned over to Paul and kissed him excitedly over Marie's flopping tits. Then they both went back to sucking them. Soon, Marie was really moaning and clamping my cock. I fucked her harder and faster. My own cock throbbing in her wet world and beginning to shoot. Mom saw the both of us cumming now and told Paul to suck his mother's pussy.

Reaching to pull me out of Marie after my first spurt. Mom quickly bent down and pulled me to the side and sucked my cock hard. Telling Paul to suck his mother's pussy right now.

"suck your mother Paul. She's cumming and needs your mouth right now."

Paul did as mom told him and got between Marie's soaked legs and sucked her entire spread pussy as mom sucked me until my spurts stopped once again. Her hands wildly stroking and caressing my balls as she sucked. She was rally hot and excited. Even choking as she sucked the spurts of my cum.

Paul was sucking his mother wildly too. I was drained now and mom finally let my cock go. Both of us now turning to see Paul still licking and sucking his mother.

"Suck her good Paul. Mothers love this from their sons Paul."

"Suck your mother's cum juices honey."

"Suck the pussy that made you honey!"

Mom was really letting go with a barrage of excited urgings to him. Paul was wild. His mouth was all over Marie's pussy. Licking and sucking everywhere. Marie was thrashing and crashing through yet another orgasm as she let go in her son's mouth. The sheet below her humping pussy was soaked.

Mom's eyes were wide as she told him, "Fuck her now. Get up and fuck her Paul. She needs that huge cock right now, Paul!"

"Yesssss, Pauly honey fuck me, please fuck me... OOOHHH God! Fuck me now honey..."

Paul rose and we saw his huge cock throbbing up and down wildly as he grabbed it and aimed at his mother's soaking wet pussy.

"Shove it in me Pauly. Fuck me."

Once he had it inside, he fell down on her and Marie humped up for as much of his cock as she could. Her legs wrapped around his ass and urged him to fuck her. Wildly humping up and down as she tried for still more cock. Mom was kneeling next to Marie with me at her side. Marie was almost out of it as she felt Paul ram more cock into her as he should. She was now filled with more cock than she had ever safely felt in her entire life as she groaned and moaned up to him. Sweating, hearing him moaning loud as he felt his mother's pussy loving him.

Realizing he might really hurt her finally, and withdrew some of his cock from her.

"OOOHHH Mom I love you so much. So much."

"I love you too honey. Love me now. Fuck me honey. Take me."

Mom's hand reaching to caress my softened wet cock as she watched Marie go into another orgasm complete with Paul shooting his cum in and out of Marie's humping pussy. Paul watched mom fall again and kiss Marie as he knelt back after cuming in his mother and still had his cock deep in her. I looked at his cock as he stayed there. So red and wet from being sucked like mine was.

Marie and mom kissing frantically. Paul watching their tits crushing into each other's as they kissed.

Finally, mom raised off Marie and she eased back against the headboard. Urging me to come up near her side as Paul now took over kissing his mother as they sat on the edge of the bed.

Mom suggesting that we go down and have a swim. Now, not seeming to care who was still down there and what they would think of all of us being naked.

Mom getting a promise from Paul that he would put that huge cock in her in one hour. Making him promise that he wouldn't let any other woman fuck with his cock and drain it before she had this monster in her. Paul, eager for mom, agreed.

Paul and Marie waited at the downstairs den bar for mom and me as we went to check on Karen and dad. We all wanted to make a naked GRAND ENTRANCE into the pool together.

Mom softly knocked and we went in.

Karen was moaning softly as dad laid between her legs licking her soft pussy. We wondered if he had even been inside her yet? Mom walked over to the side of the bed and caressed his head.

"Taste her honey. Love her."

"Drink our daughter honey," she encouraged him. She leaned down and kissed Karen's excited face, and then surprisingly, kissed her nipples too as her face turned back to watching dad licking Karen.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.