Twins in Love - Cover

Twins in Love

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Chapter 58

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 58 - Twin brother and sister learn the complexities of losing their virginities to each other. The closer ties of each of them, only to be forced to admit a younger sister upon being discovered.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

I was laying on my side and awakening to a very pleasant feeling. As my eyes opened, I looked at an empty pillow next to me where Donna should be. Instead, she had slid down under the blanket and was on her side sucking me softly. Hearing my moan, she knew I was awake now and asked me to cum.

"Shoot honey."

"Fuck my mouth honey." She whispered from under the blanket. Her hand was urging me to pump my hips into her sucking mouth. Her mouth felt wonderful as it went up and down my hard cock.

I was now pumping as her hand moved to stroke me and massage my balls. It felt wonderful to wake like this. Feeling her tongue and lips all over my sensitive cock.

UUUUUMMMMM came her sounds as she sucked. My excitement built quickly and I was soon spurting into her mouth. Her hand continuing now, to caress all over my hip and ass as just her mouth held my cock while I spurted.

"OOOOHHHH Donna honey."

"OOOOHHH It feels so damn nice honey."

I could feel her swallowing my cum in her throat as my spurts finally subsided and she licked my cock until it went completely soft in her mouth.

She finally came from under the blanket and leaned to kiss me.

"I'll go down and have breakfast ready for you and mom. Its my turn, I guess," she smiled as she leaned to kiss me once more and grabbed a duster. Turning back to me, "Hope you liked it babe."

" If you feel up to it, maybe you could wake my mom like that!" She smiled broadly, and went downstairs.

I laid there a few minutes and thought of how nice it was with Donna and her mother. How much consideration there seemed to be, between each of us. At our house too. Between mom and dad, my sisters, all in general, there seemed to be this overiding consideration for each other. Now, I thought of Marie laying in her room still asleep.

I wondered if my cock could get hard enough so quickly for her? I decided to wake her up like Donna suggested and use my mouth. If my cock worked when I needed it, fine, I thought. If not, I would just lick her until she was orgasmed out.

I climbed out of bed hearing some pans rattling downstairs in the kitchen. I walked to Marie's door and opened it quietly.

She looked so pretty in her sleep, her auburn hair spread over the pillow as she slept on her back. One of her beautiful tits uncovered. I walked over and leaned to kiss her exposed nipple softly. Licking it even softer in my lips. It sprang to hardness quickly, and made her stir. Now she turned flat on her back and both tits were exposed. I kissed and licked both making them hard and sticking straight up before she finally opened her eyes to see me lowering my lips to hers for a morning kiss.

"OOOOHHHH Good morning honey," she smiled. I lifted the blanket and crawled in next to her. She turned on her side with a smile, and leaned for another kiss. My hand caressing her tit. I caressed her whole side and finally down between her spreading legs feeling her slit with my middle finger up and down it.

"UUUUMMMMM, That feels nice. Especially early in the morning, honey."

I reached up and caressed her face and then moved over her and kissed both her tits again. I licked my way down to her mound, and then finally her spread pussy. Her knees went up and she made room for me.

Moaning softly as she felt my mouth suck her softly and probe my tongue into her hole.

"OOOOOHHHH Kenny, That feels so nice honey."

I liked doing this so much. Tasting a woman that I really cared about, came to love.

Tasting her womanly fluids. I put my mouth over the hooded clit and sucked her as my mouth moved in circles over it. It made her moan and her hips rise up to my mouth. Her hands reaching for my head. My tongue licking and flicking it as I sucked all around her button and then her entire slit and lips.

I felt my cock getting harder and I was happy that I could fuck her right now. I waited for the first set of shivers from her and then quickly rose up and slid my cock into her as I knelt at her pussy. Looking down into her eyes as she felt my cock sliding in her. Her pussy automatically pumping back at me as she kept her eyes locked on mine.

"I love being inside you Marie. You always feel so nice, so welcome."

"I told you honey, I love you, my pussy loves you inside me." So softly she spoke.

We fucked like this for quite a while before I felt her and could see her begin to start another orgasm. Her eyes closed and her pussy clamped on my sliding cock. I fell down on her and she hugged me tight to her as she humped up at me through her moaning orgasm.

I only spurted smaller amounts now, because of Donna sucking me earlier, but still, it was enough for feeling pleasure while she was cumming.

We kissed softly for quite a while with my cock still in her and then we finally got up and went down for Donna's breakfast.

Donna knew right away that we had made love. Talk quickly turned to the party this evening and what was needed to be done. I knew mom would make different salads plus whatever else came to her mind. I told them I would make another beer and wine run, and anything else they could think of around noon.

Then, as we finished breakfast, Donna poured more coffee for us.

"Kenny, Marie started... I want you to remember that if anything DOES happen with your Uncle tonight, that I am still just having plain sex honey."

"I DO kind of like him, but like I said, I'm not ready for any relationship except what I share with you honey."

"Even at that, I don't want to interfere with you and Donna either.'

"Oh mom, Kenny and me love having you make love with us."

"Yes, we really do, Marie. I enjoy it a lot. It makes it a whole lot more fun too."

She smiled at both of us now.

"Well it looks like it will be mostly making love with you two for quite a while."

"I just don't want other guys crowding me right now."

"Great, mom." Donna beamed at her. Both of them got busy and made a list of last minute things I could pick up while in town.

I thought of tying on the trailer with the rider mower and going to Mon and dad's to cut their grass.

With this machine, it would save a lot of work and time.

Marie and Donna got busy again with rearranging things and making preps for the party. This would be their very first REAL party they ever had!

All the others were always arranged by her scum hisband and ALWAYS included both of them being sluts for all that her husband invited, and FORCED to fuck each of them, including the women also.

I knew it was still really early as I pulled into the drive at mom and dad's. I just unloaded the mower and did the grass on the far side so it wouldn't wake them by the noise yet.

I was pulling up alongside the garage as I saw Bobby's car out front. He was dropping off karen. I could see them sharing a passionate kiss and his hand caressing her tit for a last minute feel.

She smiled and ran up to me as she spotted me next to the garage. I went in the house with her and she just had to hug me and kiss me again.

She acted like she also hadn't seen me in years. Just like mom did. Both of us already had breakfast, so she made some tea and we went out to the deck. Sitting on my lap and telling me her life story of the previous night with Bobby.

Everyone was still sleeping in the house. It was only about 8 AM.

After a little of her giggling and saying how much fun it was with Bobby at his house, she got serious.

"Kenny honey, Cindi told me about her and dad!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.