Twins in Love - Cover

Twins in Love

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Chapter 48

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 48 - Twin brother and sister learn the complexities of losing their virginities to each other. The closer ties of each of them, only to be forced to admit a younger sister upon being discovered.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

I was roused from my sleep by the pleasant feeling of my cock being softly caressed. As my eyes blinked open, I was staring into Karen's eyes, close to me on her pillow.

Both of us were still on our sides facing each other as we had been when we went to sleep. She had one hand cupping my balls and the other softly stroking me.

"UUUMMMMM, That feels nice hon, I like that. Karen smiled at me as her hands continued to caress me.

"It was nice last night Kenny. You really made me feel good inside but I'm so afraid..."

"Of what, Hon?"

She let go of my cock as she raised up now. Her beautiful tits in my focus now.

"Kenny, I'm scared that I'm a Lesbian now. I let Marie lick my pussy... and Kenny,... OOOHHH."

"She was making me cum and cum and... it never stopped all the time she was sucking on me, Kenny!"

"

She WAS upset!

"I thought you really liked it hon. You were really cumming when she was licking you and I was sucking your tits?"

"That's just IT, Kenny. I DID like what she was doing to me, BUT... SHE'S A WOMAN!!!"

"She was making me cum so hard Kenny. Like YOU do."

"I let her suck and lick my pussy Kenny!"

"Lesbians do that!"

"I actually came a lot of times when she licked me Kenny. THAT scares me now."

"She just made me keep cumming until I was exhausted Kenny."

"I heard the girls at school talking about that stuff. Some of THEM are Lesbians, Kenny"

"Now, I'm probably just like them too."

I leaned up on my arm and looked at her. She was shaking a little and really serious.

I reached over with my lips and sucked her nipple in my mouth. Her hand went to my head right away and pressed me tighter to her. Filling my mouth with her nice soft tit.

I licked her nipple and it hardened in my mouth. I could hear a small moan escape her lips as I raised my head to her now.

"Felt nice didn't it?"

"Yeah, You know I like it when you suck my nipples Kenny."

"Well, a Lesbian would not like a guy touching them or sucking their nipples."

"They wouldn't even think of the idea of a guy sticking his prick in them!"

"They don't even want to hear about the idea of kneeling down and sucking a guy's cock and tasting his cum!"

"So!"

"I still let Marie suck me Kenny. That's what lesbians do!"

I smiled at her now. It was still just before dawn and it was rather dark in the bedroom.

No, honey. A LOT of women like another woman to touch them, BUT, they really only love men.

"From what I know Karen honey, is that a lot of women are closer in talking about sex they have, than us guys.

"Girls seem to really get into talking about what they like and stuff.

"Us guys really don't. Sure, we talk about maybe getting a blowjob or wanting to fuck this or that girl, but we don't usually talk about what we do with women, like WOMEN do with each other."

"Girls go to the john together, all kinds of stuff us guys would NEVER do."

"Girls are always trying on clothes together and being naked around each other. Men don't do that, honey"

"No, you're not a Lesbian, Karen. You were just playing with my cock real nice. You really wanted to suck it last night, remember?"

"Remember Marie standing behind me and fingering me while you sucked me?"

"Yeah, she was, wasn't she?"

"Marie is just Marie, honey."

" She loves sex honey. Her husband beat her and Donna really bad and MADE them make love with each other in front of him."

"Because of that, they learned to somehow enjoy it, and now it means no more to them than just getting an orgasm. Not the idea that they are in love WITH each other."

"They love each other, but they're not IN LOVE with each other honey. Understand?"

I was sitting up next to her now. Trying to explain what I knew about women. It wasn't a whole hell of a lot, but I hoped i could make Karen feel better about having her pussy licked by another woman.

"Marie likes the idea of giving pleasure honey. Pleasure of all kinds of sex."

"It doesn't make any difference if its a man or woman any more to her, thanks to her scummy husband."

She is NOT a lesbian honey."

"She loves MEN, so does Donna."

"It's just that she also can enjoy making a woman cum too!"

"She loves you too, Karen, like she loves ME, or dad or Cindi!"

She's not IN LOVE with you!"

"She was FORCED to make love with a lot of women in front of her bastard husband and his friends honey."

"Her and Donna were beaten until they did it."

"Do you know that her husband and them used to make her and Donna kneel on their hands and knees in their parlor, next to each other, and lick other women's pussies while they were being fucked at the same time?"

"They were forced to have some guy fucking them while they laid at each other's side and have other women sitting with their pussies on their faces?"

"OOOHHH Kenny!" "Really?" "How horrible!"

"Yeah, honey, THAT and a whole lot more you don't know about."

Donna told me some, and Marie also told me some of the rotten stuff they were both forced to do."

"Honey, right now, right this minute, she is in mom and dad's bed probably making love with dad AND mom at the same time."

"WHAT?"

"Yes, karen. Don't say anything until mom decides to talk with you about it."

"OOOHHH Kenny, you mean mom is getting licked by her too, like she did to me?"

"Probably honey."

"And DAD IS WATCHING?"

"Yes. Its a turn on for us guys to watch honey. I'll talk to you later about it."

"Now do you think for a minute MOM is a Lesbian?"

"No, I guess not."

Karen's eyes had drifted to my cock that was standing up nice and hard now, as I was leaning up. I followed her eyes.

"Would you like to suck me again, Honey?"

She looked at my cock and then at me. Her eyes widened a little more.

"Yeah, I really would Ken."

"I enjoy sucking it."

"I like how hard it gets and feels in my mouth."

"C'mon then, hop between my legs and suck me nice honey. It's nice and hard right now, and I would like to feel you sucking me."

In seconds, she was between my legs and laying there stroking my cock. Her eyes were bright and excited.

"OOOOHHH My own TWIN BROTHER, and I have your cock in my hands again. Its always so exciting for me Kenny."

"See, honey, a lesbian wouldn't say that."

"A lesbian wouldn't even want to hold my cock like you are right now."

"She would NEVER want to suck it."

"We're sharing SPECIAL FEELINGS with all of us, Karen."

"I think I understand a little Kenny."

She lowered her mouth and took the tip in her lips. I could feel her tongue rolling over the tip.

"Yeah, she smiled. "I've liked sucking you ever since that first time Kenny."

"I was even jealous of Donna because she was always getting to suck you or make love with you and you seemed to leave me out."

"Yeah, hon, but that's all taken care of now."

"Yeah, I guee it is Ken."

"OOOOHHH Kenny, I enjoy this so much, with you and me.

I can be myself and we can really talk like this. I can rouch your cock and you trouch me so nice!"

"I really like this Kenny. I love you so much."

I really like feeling your cock, my own brother's cock in me and when I suck it."

"Then, when you're inside me, OOOOHHH how nice it is when I feel you in there. Especially when we are cumming... OOOOHHHH!"

"Feeling you cumming so deep inside me Kenny... Feeling my own TWIN brother's cum spreading all around inside me... OHHH its so different than when Bobby and me... OOOHHH"

"I Love you too honey. I feel that special thing too, between us."

Her hands were still softly stroking my cock just in front of her face as she laid there between my legs. Her lips kissing up and down the underside.

Her tits were pressed together and she looked so pretty and vulnerable laying there.

I reached down and caressed her face.

"Suck my balls honey."

"I really love the way you suck on them."

"OOOOHHH They feel so nice in my mouth Kenny. Feeling them so round and rolling around like that... OOOOHH Its so sexy for me."

"I feel the same way when I lick your pussy honey. Tasting you, and licking your clit and feeling you really get excited when I suck it."

"Well, at least I learned how to suck Bobby real nice, by practicing on you, Ken" she smiled.

Now her mouth went down and she sucked my balls one at a time in her warm mouth. We were keeping eye contact as I watched her enjoy sucking them. Smiling at each other.

Hearing me moan seemed to encourage her even more. Feeling her rolling her tongue over them really felt nice.

Now she knelt up a little higher and took my cock in her mouth. My hands went to her hair as I caressed her as she began to suck me.

She bent her head to look up at me with a smile. My cock almost completely in her mouth. Her fingers began to stroke my cock as she sucked me. Still looking into my eyes with a smile. Feeling my hips start to pump. We kept eye contact right up till the time I felt my cum boiling now. Her fingers were busy stroking and craddling my balls as she sucked me.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.