Twins in Love - Cover

Twins in Love

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Chapter 42

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 42 - Twin brother and sister learn the complexities of losing their virginities to each other. The closer ties of each of them, only to be forced to admit a younger sister upon being discovered.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Our mutual explosions of this sex in front of mom and Cindi somehow seemed to make it even more exciting than usual.

I think maybe because we were BOTH feeling we were in the complete open with mom now.

Either way, Karen really seemed to cum hard. Her spasms around my cock, and the wetnes I could feel, seemed to be more than usual.

We kissed softly as both of us came down from this orgasm.

Mom was caressing my ass now.

Cindi was softly panting and a low moan told us how excited SHE was.

My arms and hands were holding Karen tight to me as we finally finished.

It was another minute before I rolled off her and laid on my back.

I was blinking with the sunlight beaming into my eyes through the bedroom window.

Mom was sitting on the side of the bed. Still naked. Still with a smile.

Her fingers softly caressing my cock now.

"Well, that WAS exciting," she said.

"Felt good to cum like that with your brother, didn't it honey?"

"Oh mom... I. I... OOOOHHH.

Her tits were beading up with sweat.

Mom surprised me as she moved her fingers to Karen's pussy and lovingly stroked her mound and slit.

"I know honey. I know how nice it feels afterward."

It hadn't registered with Karen that mom's fingers were caressing her pussy like this. Cindi was still watching with glazed eyes.

"Bet your pussy feels a whole lot more satisfied now, doesn't it honey?"

Mom's caresses on Karen's pussy seemed more loving than sexual.

I leaned over Karen and kissed her lips softly and then licked her nipples in front of mom.

"OOOOOHHH Kenny, women really like that after they have cum." It feels so nice. Makes them feel that you have appreciated making love with them too, huh Karen?"

"OOOOHHH Yes mom, as mom continued to caress her pussy softly and me softly licking her nipples.

I felt mom's hand reach around my softened cock and stroke me now.

Just soft gentle loving caresses.

Knowing she was just giving each of us pleasure without any demands.

"Well, you two could probably use a shower right now. Cindi and I will go down and make lunch."

Come on Cin, let's leave these two alone til later honey."

It took Cindi a few seconds to realize mom was talking to her, but she got up and followed mom down to the kitchen.

Cindi, always the quiet one, was still in her form. QUIET!

Karen and I stayed on the bed a while. We both needed to get over this excitement of mom now being involved, and about mom and me.

"OOOOHHH Kenny, it felt nice honey. I really came hard with all this excitement."

I know honey. I felt it too."

"I still can't believe you and mom."

"God Kenny!"

You really are fucking all of us girls!"

I leaned over and kissed her.

"Complaining?"

"Oh no, no. Not at all."

"Just wondering how you've been able to do all of us.?"

"Think its been easy huh?"

"Like last night, when I could only lick you til you came. There was no way I could get hard again that quick after Donna's hand job all the time I was licking you!"

"You mean... ?"

'Yeah. All the time I was licking you, Donna was jerking me off under the water and sticking her finger up my ass at the same time."

"She made me cum, and that's why I couldn't fuck you when I was on top of you."

"Well, at least its all out in the open now honey."

"Mom knows, and now both you and Cindi know.

Donna has known for some time."

"There's other stuff too honey, but I think I'll let mom and you all talk about it later."

We had been laying on our sides and stroking up and down each other.

"Oh Kenny. I wasn't lying when I told mom it was so much different with you making love to me."

It really is Kenny."

"How different it feels having my own Twin fucking me so nicely."

"I know honey. I feel it too, remember that."

"I feel that extra special something from deep inside you when I'm in you."

"I try Kenny. I try to make you feel at home inside me. I want you there. I want you to feel good inside me."

"You're special to me Kenny. Forever. No matter what, I will always want this with you, OK, Promise me?"

"Sure honey. Me too!"

Her hand was caressing my softened cock and she felt a little cum still oozing.

She smiled as she felt it and moved her body down so she could lick and suck it softly.

It felt nice, just a gentle licking like this.

She knew damn well there was no way I could get hard again for a while.

I rolled on my back and let her enjoy doing what she liked.

She spent a few minutes just licking my balls and cock to give me pleasure.

My hand softly caressing her long blond hair.

She raised her head from my cock and smiled down at me.

"Yeah, it really is special sucking you Kenny."

"Well, let's take a shower and go down and eat. I haven't had breakfast and you all did."

She smiled as we jumped off the bed and headed for mom's private bathroom.

We washed each other, and then I knelt and licked her pussy as she leaned back against the shower wall.

I forced a cum from her right there under the water spray.

I was so proud of her. So beautiful, such a wonderfully built body. Her tits almost like mom's.

Her golden short haired pussy was a delight for my mouth to enjoy. Enjoy, I did.

There was no doubt of feeling our own special feelings towards each other. Looking at each other completely naked. Open. Nothing between TWIN to TWIN.

Both of us needing and wanting this sex we shared. Not as with others, but as an extension of our TWIN "THING"

we figured.

I hugged her to me now, as she subsided from her forced orgasm into my sucking mouth.

Again, that feeling... I have my TWIN sister's juices in me now, and I knew damn well she also thought of having my cum inside her too.

Her arms went around my neck and we kissed softly before getting out and drying off.

Mom and Cindi were out on the deck apparently, as we both came into the kitchen. There were a pile of sandwiches and juice ready for us.

I ate like a starved hog.

having to put up with Karen's little feminine dainty bites of her sandwich.

Soon, I was stuffed.

"Let's go out on the deck with mom and Cindi. Get a little sun.

"Sure Kenny."

Imagine our shock at looking at mom and Cindi both laying on air mattresses naked!

Karen put her hand to her mouth as we spotted them and were standing a few feet from their heads.

Cindi's body slightly tanner than mom's.

Her tits all the more firmer now. Her nipples sticking straight up from her nice mounds.

They soon realizeed we were both standing there.

"Well, since this new ice has been smashed to being crushed, we decided to bare it all," mom laughed.

"Why put up with tan lines when you don't have to?" she added.

Now, it just seemed so matter of fact between the four of us.

"We have all afternoon before anyone comes home."

"Why not join us you guys?"

Karen looked at me, and we both began to strip off our shorts and shirts.

Now, all of us were laying naked around the circled air mattresses.

"Cindi and I have been talking honey."

"You know her, a little quiet and shy. She was wondering if YOU would make love with her before everyone gets home today?"

"Oh God mom, I don't know. Can't it wait til later tonight honey? I asked Cindi.

She seemed disappointed but when I explained that I would really make it nice for her, she seemed to feel better.

"OK, I just wanted to get it while the getting was good."

"Mom's had you, Karen's had you, probably Donna, and I'm left here..."

"I promise I'll make up for it in a while honey."

"OK Kenny."

Now, I decided to sit with my legs down mom's side and her head laying next to my cock.

I took some tanning lotion and began to give her a nice tit massage.

She moaned as I pleasured her in front of my sisters.

She flipped over on her stomach and I did her back as she tried to suck me again. I stopped her.

Told her it was for Cindi as promised.

I continued to put more lotion on her back though as she laid with her face only inches from my cock.

When I finished, I went to Karen and did the same thing.

Finally, it was Cindi's turn and she was excited.

It was my first touching of her yet, today.

Her smaller body was still perfect. Her tits felt nice to caress. She openly enjoyed it.

I let her suck me as mom tried to do.

I warned her gently that she would have a choice. Having me inside her or to suck it out of me?

She soon stopped and gave me a look of yearning.

I got up and went between her legs in front of mom and Karen now, and began to spread more of the lotion on her lower body.

I waited for her pussy till very last.

I hoped I would have enough cum in my balls by now, to make her happy.

My cock was hard at least for all of them to see.

I fingered her pussy and played softly with her clit, making her moan and her hips rise and fall.

I slid my two fingers inside her and leaned over her to kiss her.

Finger fucking her.

Her humping and eager kissing waiting and hoping I would enter her pussy. She certainly was wet enough now.

Her hand desperately searching and finding my hardened cock and stroking it.

"Please Kenny... put it in me."

"I don't care if you can cum yet. Please put it in me."

I smiled at her and kissed her again as I got between her legs and let her guide me into herself.

Her pussy was wet all right. It was HOT. Tight, wet and hot as I inched my way into my younger sister in front of mom and Karen.

Her eagerness in her humping up at me. Urging my cock as deep as I could go.

Her arms wrapping around my neck as she moaned through a kiss.

Feeling me shoving deeper into her now. Her legs spread wide. Offering her complete self to me.

She didn't seem to care now if mom was watching us.

She wanted me inside her. Period.

She was even tighter than Karen. Her pussy milking my cock each time I thrust into her.

Her hands and fingers were racing up and down my back. Urging me to fuck her harder and harder.

Like a wildcat, I thought.

As with Karen, I leaned down and kissed her softly at first.

She wanted none of that. She wanted hard kissing, hard fucking.

Her hips continuously rammed up against mine as I started on a downstroke into her.

My moans of pure pleasure each time I felt her tightness wrap around my cock.

Damn, this felt nice.

It seemed that I could now fuck her forever, after just cumming in Karen almost an hour earlier.

I became aware of mom and Karen both sitting with their knees drawn up and their arms around them. Both smiling at Cindi and I as we fucked.

OOOOHHH "Kennnnnyyyyy... fuck meeeee. OOOOHHHH"

Her smaller body really doing overtime in pleasuring me.

"OOOOHHH God, momma, I'm cumming with him inside me now... OOOOHHHH Mom... OOOOHHH Kenny. Pleasssse don't stop now."

Her hands were holding my neck and head to hers as she desperately tried to ram up at me.

Wanting more and more.

After a while, I felt her shivering. Her deep moans now. I leaned my head up and kissed her with my tongue going into her mouth.

She sucked it as hard as her pussy was trapping me inside her. Convulsing around my hardness.

Her cum was wonderful for her.

I felt myself letting some cum go into her. At least enough to enjioy this with her.

I stayed inside her caressing pussy until she finally relaxed and loosened her arm from around me.

Kissing her tenderly now. Massaging her mound with my palm as I withdrew and laid to her side.

My own sister, once again sharing herself with me.

I sat there now, still softly caressing Cindi's pussy as she laid there catching her breath.

Mom and Karen giving me smiles of knowing.

After a few minutes, I leaned over Cindi and kissed her softly. Let's go in the pool honey. I'm all hot too.

I stood and helped her up on her weak knees.

I could see our juices flowing down her inner thighs.

I just had to pull her to me and kiss her once more as we both just jumped right in the pool.

Mom and Karen coming to the edge and letting their legs drift in the water.

Looking up at both of them naked was a real turn on.

"Well, your brother is in all of us now, girls."

"I think we better lay low on him for a while, or else he won't be able to do his girfriend who will be looking for some too." she giggled.

Cindi swam over to me and put her arm around me. Leaning up to kiss me. "Thanks Kenny, it was really nice. thanks."

"Thank YOU, honey. You felt so wonderful inside."

Her smile was genuine and tender.

I hoped she realized mine was as well.

My arm went around her as my hand caressed her tit.

I leaned to kiss her once again.

Finally we went to the side and joined Karen and mom.

Karen was talking about going to Bobby's again, or maybe even camping out with him at the lake tonight.

Looking down at Cindi in the water, "Why not come along with us, Cin?"

"Give Phil a call and see if he's working?"

Cin looked at mom. "OK mom?"

"Yeah, sure, go enjoy yourselves. Just be careful down there at the lake, girls."

"I was a young girl not that long ago myself," she added with a smile.

"Your dad and I made it at a different lake though." again smiling as she thought back in her mind.

I moved between her legs now and massaged her thighs as I stood in the water.

She smiled tenderly to me. Here we all were completely naked and I was between my mother's spreading thighs.

I bent my head and she knew I was heading for her pussy.

"OOOOHH here he goes mom. He's going to lick YOU now."

:"That's right Karen," I sad smiling. "Just like I did you right here last night."

Mom's hands were caressing my hair softly as she felt my mouth getting closer to her mound. My own hands easing her to lay down now.

Her light blond pussy hair glistened in the sunlight as I lowered my mouth to her and began to make her cum in front of her daughters.

Within five minutes, she was moaning and thrashing back and forth as I sucked her. Licked and nibbled her clit. Had her pussy completely opened with my fingers and devoured my own mother.

I sucked her juices, lapped at her continuously through her soft moans of orgasm.

My hands reaching up to finger and pinch her nipples as I felt one final surge from her swollen pussy to my mouth.

She tasted wonderful.

Hearing and knowing I had pleased her and made her cum so nice made me feel good inside.

I knew there would be no going back now, or ever, as I sucked her in front of Karen and Cindi.

I realized the others also knew this too.

It took her some time of heavy breathing before she finally sat up again and smiled down at me. Once again her hands caressing my face without words.

I knew her thoughts.

Finally, she mentioned to the girls that they should all get in and get dressed. Pack a picnic to take along with them for tonight.

I watched as all three walked through the yard still naked for my benefit, into the house.

I could imagine their conversations when they finally got alone.

All of them probably comparing how nice they all came with me today.

Me, hoping they would have a repeat performance with me soon.

I swam around the pool a little while longer then rested up on the deck.

Within an hour, Bobby came to pick up the girls and head to Phil's house to pick him up.

Shortly after that, dad was pulling in the drive.

He came back and had a beer while I continued to lay in the sun. Mom was preparing dinner.

It took him a bit of stumbling in his mind, but he finally said,"Well kiddo, how does it feel to be making love with your own mother?"

"Its really special for me dad. I can't explain how it feels."

"I'm just glad you're OK with it."

"Yeah, it took me a while, Kenny. But I'm OK with it now. Especially now that Donna... and her mother... wow!"

"You've been doing BOTH of them all along?"

"Yeah, dad." "Almost from the first night they were both here."

"They went to your brother's office this morning. They should be back any time now."

"Yeah, he's supposed to have papers for them to sign. Some of them are for the divorce, and support and stuff."

"Good, I said.The sooner they get away from that slob, the better."

He mentioned about me going to stay with them at their house soon.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.