Twins in Love - Cover

Twins in Love

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Chapter 35

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 35 - Twin brother and sister learn the complexities of losing their virginities to each other. The closer ties of each of them, only to be forced to admit a younger sister upon being discovered.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

I was so excited with the feeling of the tightness of mom's ass. Her seeming to love my thrusting.

It made me happy knowing she was feeling happy at my fucking her this way.

The tightness around my cock was wonderful.

"OOOOHHH Mom, this feels so different, so nice."

"Yes it does honey. I've always enjoyed it like this with your dad." I cum much differently when he fucks me like this."

"Now you too, Kenny. Now you have had all of me. "

You have my mouth to suck you, my pussy, and now my ass... all of me, anytime you need me honey."

"Only your father has had all of me like this."

Oh mom, I'm almost there again. I'm...".Go honey, shoot in me. Fill my ass with your wonderful cum."

"Enjoy yourself in me, like your father is enjoying Marie."

Both of them were sitting with arms around each other, their legs in the pool, as I began to explode deep in mom's ass.

Mom's hands grabbed the window sill tightly as she felt me cumming in her.

"OOOOHHH I feel you shooting honey." OOOHH I love it so. I feel your warm cum filling me."

"Give it all to me honey. You're making me cum too baby."

'fuck me. Fuck me harder baby. Empty your wonderful cum in me."

My hips were thrusting harder now, as my spurts exploded into mom's ass.

I felt my cock expanding with each spurt.

The ring of her ass clutching my cock tightly. Draining my cock on each stroke.

It felt wonderful.

My back was arched and stiffened as I rammed tightly into her through this cum.

Her ass wiggled and urged back tightly to me. Wanting all of me in there.

Mom was moaning along with me through this orgasm.

I was bent over her now, clutching hard at her hanging tits in my hands. Her nipples so hard in my fingers.

Feeling her ass spasm around my spurting cock.

As the last of my spurts finally subsided, I pulled mom back to me, and held her tightly to me. My cock still buried deep in her.

My hands were roughly cupping her tits as my lips searched for her neck.

I pinched her nipples and forced her to moan even louder as I nibbled her neck through my final spasms.

My cock felt super sensitive now.

Finally mom fell forward to the sill again, pleading with me to stay in her a little longer.

Pushing her ass to stay tight to my now empty cock.

I could feel her ass massaging my cock still deep within her.

She really did love this, I thought.

I leaned forward and kissed her back and shoulders, and finally pulled out of her. My cock making a muted popping noise as it withdrew from her ass.

Again I pulled her up to me and kissed her hard.

Tonight we were just plain lovers. Two very sexually excited lovers.

Mom's hands were on my neck as she leaned back to look up at me.

"Oh Honey, I loved it. I hoped you did too."

"You now have had my complete womanhood."

" I did love it mom. I really came hard with this one."

"You feel so different in there."

"I know honey. Your dad loves it too."

We turned and looked down at dad and Marie again.

They were now laying next to each other on an air mattress, resting.

Both of their naked bodies glistening with sweat.

Mom took my hand and led me into the shower.

We sudsed and washed each other like any other excited couple.

"I'm going down there honey." I'm going to tell your dad about us in a little while."

"Oh mom, are you sure?" "It might really cause a lot of trouble?"

"He might want to kill both of us?"

"No, honey. I think I know your father by now."

Mom was pressed tight to me now, her arms around my neck as we stood under the warm spray.

"I don't think its a good idea mom. Really."

"Don't worry honey. Tonight, the ice has been broken. Watching his enjoyment as Marie sucked him."

"Watching him enjoy fucking her like he just did."

"Yes." she said. "Now is the right time to tell him."

"Its the right time for both of our deepest wishes to be shared."

"Well, I'm not all that sure he will like the idea of me making love with you, mom."

"Don't worry honey. I know how to handle your father."

"Mom... I have to tell you something else too."

She looked up at me, her hair now soaked from the spray. Her eyes quizzing mine.

"Mom... You need to know about... You need to know about Karen and me." I finally blurted out.

I felt her stiffen. her eyes widened.

"You mean You and your own twin sister?"

I kind of lowered my eyes now, and shook my head affirmatively.

"It just seemed to happen between us mom. I can't explain it."

"Oh Kenny." "You mean that you're f..."

"Yes mom." I was still holding my arms around her.

My softened cock still pressed tightly against her pussy.

"It started the weekend you and dad took the trip. The day of the big school dance. Karen and I just seemed to open to each other finally.

She admitted that she wanted to become a woman, desperately. She wanted ME to be her very first man.

She wanted ME to make her a woman, mom."

"Oh God, Kenny." "You should have told me."

"I am mom. I'm telling you now."

We stepped out of the shower, and quickly dried each other in silence.

"You mean you've been fucking your own sister like you fuck me?"

I looked into her eyes. Somehow, I sensed shock, excitement, and more questioning in them.

"She wanted ME to teach her how to suck a man. She was going to the dance with Bobby, and wanted to please him like the other girls were doing with THEIR boyfriends."

"After the initial embarrassments mom, I showed her how to suck a man." She did me."

She enjoyed it as much as I did mom. We have seen each other naked off and on through the years.

"We went to one of her favorite spots in the woods behind us and she spread out a blanket. We each had a beer, and then made love for the first time."

"She wanted it from ME, mom."

"Later, when we were all getting ready for the dance, I was sitting on her bed watching her fix her makeup."

She was still naked, getting ready to put on her dress.

"We made love again on her bed and Cindy walked in and caught us."

"Cindy seemed OK with it, and didn't make much of it, after the initial shock."

"I make love with HER too mom."

"Oh God, her TOO Kenny?

"Yes mom. Cindy wanted to learn how to suck a man also."

"She sucked me in front of Karen and really seemed happy about it."

"All off us came back here that night with our dates."

"All of us were in different bedrooms and we all were making love."

"OHHHH Kenny..."

"You mean all this time you've been fucking both your sisters, Donna, and ME too?"

I lowered my head and softly said yes.

"Are you still fucking them?"

"Off and on mom."

"Not for about a week now."

"They're busy with their boyfriends, and I'm busy with Donna and you right now... AND Marie."

"Well, I'm glad that I got them on the pill anyway."

"Donna knows only a little about Karen, mom."

"Karen has only sucked me in front of Donna a couple times, but we haven't fucked in front of her yet."

Donna is fine with it... so far."

"OOOOHHH Kenny. We'll talk about this tommorrow."

Mom reached for her thin duster and slipped it over her shoulders.

She looked up at me, but didn't say anything. I knew a lot of questions were buzzing around in her head.

Finally she leaned up and gave me a kiss.

Her hands went down to cup my cock and balls as she kissed me.

"Do you have enough cum to make love with me again later?"

"I think so mom."

"Listen, I want you to stay up here and watch us when I go down there."

I will give you a signal when I think the time is right for you to come down with us."

"Tonight, your father is getting his wishes and a whole lot more."

"it seem's I've been raising a family of sluts." mom smiled.

It appeared that she was accepting all that I had told her.

She turned once again and leaned up to kiss me.

Her duster still opened, but just barely covering her nipples.

She went to her mirror and brushed her hair, and fixed her makeup quickly.

Her hands once again going down to cup my cock as she quickly kissed me.

"Keep him ready honey. I want a lot more of you tonight."

"OK, kiddo. Stand by to watch your own mother act like a slut with your father."

"I'm going to blow the doors off our quiet sex life, right now!" she smiled.

Mom quickly went down the stairs and I went to my bedroom window again.

Marie was sitting to dad's side on the deck, as he reclined on the lounge.

She was softly and slowly caressing his cock with her head on his thigh.

Dad was stroking her long hair softly.

Soon, mom was walking up on the deck. She walked right in front of them and smiled down at dad. The duster just barely covering her tits, but her trimmed blond pussy was in plain view.

"I hope you've been enjoying my Birthday present to you honey." she said to him.

"Ohhhh Rita, I certainly... OOOOH Honey. I NEVER expected..."

"I know baby. But I also know that you've always wanted to make love with another woman."

"Has Marie satisfied you honey?"

"Oh God yes, Rita."

"Good. She was instructed to please you in any nmanner you REQUIRED of her."

"Yes, I was, Tom. "

"I hope I have been satisfactory to you so far?"

Oh yes, Marie. More than I could have ever hoped for."

Marie's hand was still holding dad's cock softly, not knowing what mom had in mind now.

"She's also pleased our son, too, Tom."

"She has???"

"Yes."

"It was Kenny's suggestion that Marie also fulfill YOUR dream too honey."

A LOT of this was HIS idea honey."

"I don't believe it. Kenny wanted Marie to make love with me?"

"Yes!"

"I went along with the idea immediately when Kenny mentioned it, darling."

"Marie has wanted to thank you, and please YOU and Kenny for all that you both have done for her and Donna."

"Yes, she's right, Tom. I want to give you all the pleasure you may REQUIRE of me. Rita wants this also."

"Both you and Kenny have treated us so very kind. You have taken us away from those horrible beatings and being treated like slaves."

"I pleasure your son whenever he REQUIRES me. My daughter also wants to repay you for your kindness too, Tom."

"You mean Donna wants to make love with me too?"

"Yes!" It is perfectly OK with me too, Honey." mom added.

"Your long time dreams are coming true tonight and every other night from now on honey." mom smiled.

"Ohhh Rita honey, I don't know what to say."

"Nothing honey." Just enjoy the pleasure from now on."

Marie or me will be available to pleasure you anytime from now on. Right, Marie?"

"Oh yes, Rita. I will be more than happy to pleasure Tom and Kenny." Her hand now stroking dad's cock a little more firmly as she spoke.

Mom now dropped the duster to the pile of other clothes on the deck.

I could see her standing there completely naked and caressing her tits as she smiled down at dad.

"I would like you to suck my husband's wonderful cock again Marie. Don't make him cum though."

"Sure Rita. I would love to suck him."

Marie now moved between dad's legs and stroked his cock as she smiled up to him.

"I enjoy giving you this pleasure Tom."

"I hope I please you as much as you have pleasured ME tonight."

"Oh, you have Marie. I'm just a little overwhelmed by all of this."

"Just relax honey, and enjoy Marie's mouth on your wonderful cock."

Mom was now stroking her hands up and down her body as she watched Marie begin to suck dad.

Dad was moaning softly as he watched both Marie, and mom at the same time.

Mom cupped her tits and pinched her nipples as she watched.

I could see her glancing up to my window with a smile, as she seemed to be offering her tits to me too.

My cock was raging as I watched.

Mom's hands went down to caress her pussy mound now.

She knew dad was getting excited as Marie went up and down on his hard cock.

"I made love with our son tonight honey."

"I was sucking our son's cock, while Marie was sucking you." It has been my dream too honey."

"WHAT? YOU MEAN YOU SUCKED OUR SON???"

"Yes honey. I've had a deep desire to make love with our own son for a long time honey."

"Its not as bad as you think, baby. I really enjoyed him baby."

Mom was now sliding her fingers into her slit as she smiled at him.

"Yes. I've wanted to feel what it would be like to have our own son since I noticed him growing to be a man."

"OHHHH Rita, I don't believe it." "You really sucked our son off like you suck me?"

"Yes, baby. I sucked his cum while Marie was sucking yours at the same time.

"We were both watching you all evening up in his room."

"You mean... ?"

"Yes!. Mom's hands went back to her tits now as she spoke.

Marie was sucking dad softly all the while, causing dad's hips to slowly rise and fall at her pleasuring.

"Kenny fucked me tonight also honey. He was fucking me at the same time you were fucking Marie."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.