Twins in Love - Cover

Twins in Love

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Chapter 25

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 25 - Twin brother and sister learn the complexities of losing their virginities to each other. The closer ties of each of them, only to be forced to admit a younger sister upon being discovered.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

It was about 5 PM now, as I walked up our drive. I could hear all the girls chattering out at the pool.

I walked back there and was greeted by Donna with a kiss. All of them seemed happy. I was surprised to see mom sitting there with all of them and gave her a kiss also.

"Well, did you help my mom?" Donna asked.

"Yeah, hon!" "She's all set now."

I was a bit weary after the wonderful sex session with Marie and really needed to Lay down. I knew if I tried to lay on the lounger that the girls would still make a lot of racket or even tease me when mom wasn't around.

I told them I was going up to lie down for a little while and asked mom to just leave a plate for me to warm up later.

"She wore you out THAT much honey?" Mom sort of sneered. Uh Oh! Here was the tinge of jealousy again!

I kissed Donna again as I stood and told her I really needed to lay down for a while.

I passed dad in the parlor on my way upstairs. I'll talk to you later dad, I' m going up to lay down a while. "Sure, Kenny."

"Damn!, I thought. His birthday was only three days away!

Wondering what I could get him filled my mind as I drifted off for a nap.

I awoke sometime later with Donna lying next to me curling my hair. Leaning down to kiss me, once she saw me awake.

"Did my mom favor you today honey?"

I looked at her, still kind of puzzled. "Yes, she really did, honey."

"I wasn't expecting anything like that either."

"Good." she said. " I knew mom would do her duty for you."

"Now wait a minute honey, I'm not used to this "slave thing" that your mom and YOU, are into!"

"Kenny honey, both my mom and me love you. I really love you now, and I will also do anything for you."

"Mom or me, will be ready for you any time you need us."

"Oh God, Donna honey, all I want is for you to be yourself!" "I thought that all that nightmare shit with your dad was over now!"

"You don't have to "serve me" or be my slave honey."

"Kenny honey, it is what mom and me have been trained to do." "Didn't you notice when mom was in here making love with you that I said nothing?"

"I was also ready to please you if you, if you REQUIRED it of me too, then"

"I knew mom would be in to please you that night honey."

"As a matter of fact, my mom and me also want to repay your FATHER for all he has made possible for us!"

"We don't want to offend your mother or you though, and would NEVER do anything unless we had YOUR PERMISSION!"

"You mean that you would do my FATHER TOO?"

"If that's what you would REQUIRE of us?"

"We also feel the need, Kenny, like I said, to repay HIM, also."

"We've just been waiting for YOUR permission."

Holy shit! Was my mind spinning now!

I was going to offer a complete refusal to her right this second, but then instantly remembered dad's birthday in a few days! Now, I wondered... ? I wondered if dad would even entertain the idea of having Marie make love with him? Dad seemed so much in love with mom, I never even considered that he would cheat or even want another woman! I wondered if he would like the idea of getting a nice blowjob from Marie at least? I thought, How could ANY man not want to see HER lips wrapped around their cock?

The thought that I would be betraying mom also entered my thoughts, with this idea! Oh, I thought. I would have to approach mom awfully delicate with this idea!

But now, I formulated an idea.I needed a test drive for this idea.

"Honey, why not invite your mom down for a swim with us later?"

"It's only about 7, and she might be lonely down there anyway?"

"Does that mean that you would want her to SERVICE you again tonight honey?"

"No, no, honey. She pleased me enough already today." I will be more than happy with just you, honey."

"I just thought that maybe she would enjoy cooling off in the pool?"

"Its been so damn hot lately."

"OK, I'll call her."

I knew that once Marie had her two piece on, and looked so damn inviting to ME, that she would have to turn dad's head also. I needed to see his reaction to her. Donna reached over for the phone and called her mother. Invited her down. She would come in about a half hour. Wonderful!

"Well, we better put our suits on honey, and get ready! I jumped out of bed and stripped. Donna was still sitting on the bed and watched me. Her hand reaching for my hanging cock, as she gazed at it.

"Would you like me to suck you for a while to ease your tensions honey?"

I could see the longing in her eyes, as she cupped my balls in her soft hand.

Just for a couple minutes honey. I'd like to save my cum for you till later, OK?"

"Oh sure, honey. Sure." "I'll just make you feel nice for now."

She smiled and lowered her mouth and sucked me. My hands were caressing her hair softly as I watched her. Wondering how I could break this damn servitude thinking in her and her mother once and for all?

Her loving mouth felt so nice on my cock. I almost hated to stop her! Of all times, mom knocked on the door and opened it. There I was, standing there with my cock in Donna's mouth.

"Oh, I'm so sorry!" I thought Donna was still downstairs with the girls!"

Donna raised her head and looked at mom. "Well, I was just hoping to pleasure Kenny before we went down for a swim!"

"Oh, I really am sorry, for barging in like this. Honey."

But, if its any consolation, I just pleasured my husband the same way honey!"

"You did?" Donna looked kind of surprised.

I almost shit! I would NEVER expect mom to say anything like that to ANYONE!

She saw the look on my face and gave me a coy smile.

"Well, looks like our men will be BOTH pleasured tonight honey."

"I guess so, Rita!" Donna seemed to smile.

"Well, then I'll see you both down at the pool. We're going down now, honey."

"OK mom.' What ELSE could I say to her with my cock sticking straight up, hard as a rock and her seeing Donna sucking me?"

I knew damn well mom did that on purpose for some reason.

"Oh Kenny, how embarrassing for you!" "Your mother seeing your cock in my mouth?"

"Well, you heard her honey. She just did the same to dad also."

I never expected her to say anything like THAT."

"We'll finish this later, OK honey?"

"Yeah, sure Kenny, sure."

I did caress her naked tits before she slipped on her two piece bra though.

Mom was in the kitchen warming up the dinner I missed.

Mom apologized to Donna once again and said the girls were waiting for her out at the pool.

"I need to talk with Kenny for a few minutes honey, OK?"

Sure, Rita. See you later." She went out to join my sisters.

Mom sat across from me as I ate dinner. 'THAT was no accident mom." I smiled at her.

"If you could have only seen your face Kenny!"

"Yes, I knew what she was doing, but there was a reason honey."

"Besides the fact that it was erotic seeing your cock in her mouth like that."

"What on earth could be a good reason for interrupting THAT mom?"

"Kenny, honey, I had a crazy idea today, while waiting for all the girls in the doctor's office."

"I wondered what it would be like to have Donna allow me to be there with both of you and also make love with you at the same time?"

O h shit I thought. Did Karen open her mouth and tip mom off to what SHE did? Oh shit!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.