Twins in Love - Cover

Twins in Love

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Chapter 21

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 21 - Twin brother and sister learn the complexities of losing their virginities to each other. The closer ties of each of them, only to be forced to admit a younger sister upon being discovered.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

It was many minutes before each of us could really talk. I had collapsed upon her chest and felt her heaving right along with me.

Her hands excitedly rubbing up and down my back as her pussy continued massaging my cock. I could feel so much wetness between my groin and her pussy.

I had never experienced such a depth of a climax!

Not with my sister, Donna, her wonderful mother, or even with my own hand.

Mom was still making small moans into my ear. Her hips had not yet stopped rising and falling gently. Still feeling her lasting orgasm spasms.

"OOOHHH Kenny honey... OOOOHHH! She moaned so softly in my ear.

My head was finally seeming to clear now.

I raised up and kissed her as being the only thing I could think of that could send my feelings to her right now.

"THAT was lovemaking honey." mom finally said, still breathless.

"THAT was wonderful for both of us I believe."

"Yes. mom... OOOOHH Yes, I think so also."

"Oh God, mom, Such electricity when I was lettling go in you." OOOOH

"We need to take a shower honey and get dressed now, in case the girls come back earlier than they said."

"Yes, you're right mom, go ahead, I wait til you finish and then go in."

"Nonsense honey, you're taking a shower WITH me this time." "We can't take too long though."

She eased me off of her and then dragged my hand behind her as we went into the bathroom still both naked. Soon,. she was lathering me and washing me all over. I took her cue and did the same for her as I enjoyed yet another first of showering naked with my mother.

How erotic it was for me to rub her sudsy body!

Oh mom, I can't believe I'm actually in here with you!" Here I am washing your pussy"

"I still can't believe that I just made such nice love with you!"

Her hand came down to my head and caressed it as she smiled softly to me.

Knowing that I now had full permission to touch her anywhere. I spent quite some time lathering and washing her pussy while on my knees.

I also realized how much enjoyment mom got from washing me. She seemed so genuinely happy, and content now. Happily holding my cock up and making a big deal of waching it, and my balls.

Oh damn! This was all so exciting to me. So many firsts taking place so quickly.

Years long dreams coming true before my eyes.

Dragged back into reality and forced to realize that it was all happening. I actually licked my mother's beautiful blond pussy. Her enticing puffy lips that led to her wonderful womanhood!

I was playfully caressing her sudsy tits and taut nipples as she smiled her enjoyment.

I was actually feeling my own mother caressing my own sudsy cock and balls playfully.

Knowing that it was perfectly OK now, to have a raging hard on in front of her. Instead of maybe getting a look of consternation, or that "Certain" smile, I'm now getting a look of her yearning for it.

Our playful spree in the shower lasted about twenty minutes before we got out and toweled each other off.

Mom had now gone to her room naked as I went to mine to dress quickly.

It wasn't long afterward that all the girls were coming in with a few bags of things they got at the mall.

I feigned being a little weary praying that Donna would get the message and not push me to go up and make love right away. I needed a little time.

Time to sort the events of today from all other days in my entire life.

I needed some quietness and begged the girls to leave me to some peace out on the deck for a while.

They were seemingly content to gab with mom and run upstairs to try on their new outfits.

I was silently giving thanks for Malls now.

I must have dozed quite a while because it was dad now waking me to come in for dinner.

I used the worn out brain trick on him also, as an excuse for my dozing off in the late afternoon like this.

I wondered if mom had been upstairs with dad already for his blowjob, as I took a seat next to Donna for dinner.

I was trying to look for the "LOOK" between them and mom knew it. The LOOK would have told me if she went up and sucked him as she said they often do when he gets home!

I DID get a "LOOK" from her though.

It was strange for me at the table now. Four girls/women surrounding me and I have had sex with each of them already.

I wondered if they were all thinking of this sex right now, also?

Trying to keep the conversation light, I decided to test our BRAIN WAVES between Karen and I.

There were so many times I could tell she was thinking pretty much the same thing or would actually come extremely close to what I was thinking.

We amused several people with this trait of many twins.

Karen's head was bent over her plate and I COMMANDED HER to raise her head, look at me, and then look at mom, RIGHT NOW! I was smiling as I noticed her head actually raise and look at mom and THEN me. saying nothing. Damn! she did it! But out of sequence.

"I would like to fuck you tonight Karen! At 8PM! Damn it! Did you hear me??? I was sending this message twice to her BRAIN. Twinto twin!

"Ten seconds later, Karen raised her head again and smiled at me. Want to go for a swim with me later in the pool Kenny? Donna?

"I have to study for about an hour for the test tommorrow, but I should be done ABOUT 8 PM!

My smile of smug satisfaction now, as I said, "Yes" Good idea. It's been quite muggy lately."

"Why don't you and mom come in with us dad?" I asked.

He looked at mom, got one of THOSE LOOKS, and said maybe. "It really has been quite muggy like you say. maybe a swim might be nice a little later."

Now, I took that to mean that AFTER he went up and let mom suck him, THEN they would need a swim!

Mom noticed the smile I had, and returned it briefly. Knowing now, that I was in on THEIR secret "LOOK."

Not long after we finished dinner and had just cleared the table, Marie came in.

She had seen dad's brother Dan, the lawyer, this afternoon. Her bastard husband would be served with the Order of Protection tommorrow. There was a court date scheduled for a week from today for issues of temporary child support, and the bastard to get out of the house.

Marie seemed much more relieved now. She looked rested, and much less stressed. I noticed how carefully she had done hr hair, and really noticed just how very pretty she really was.

Her direct and warm smile to me as she finished most of her story of events. Cindi handing her a cup of coffe.

I was extrememly grateful to Donna for inviting her mother to swim with us a little later. Though Donna hadn't realized it. Is SHE reading MY mind now instead of Karen? Uh Oh!

This meant that I would definitely have another chance to caress her tits in the pool at least.

Uh Oh, mom seeing inside my mind also! I'm fucked, I thought. I couldn't miss the signal as she asked me slightly sternly,

"How about YOU Kenny, and YOUR studying for the tests tonight?"

I got her immediate and seemingly jealous inuendo.

"STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM MARIE. YOU HAVE ENOUGH TO FULFILL DONNA AND ME NOW!"

Yes, I decided, I was becoming rather good at mind reading. Mom's mind was in full gear tansmitting this message to me across the table.

Not to be outdone in messaging, I said. "Mom, I'm in the clear now."

"The hardest test I was concerned about is already over. The other subjects left, are a piece of cake for me."

"Over confidence killed the cat Sonny BOY."

None of the girls aware at all of mom's meaning. Mom had just downgraded my status to BOY. At lease until further notice!

I couldn't believe that mom seemed to have feelings of jealousy?

Dad had already quietly disappeared and I guessed, went upstairs to await his blowjob. I wondered how mom was going to disengage from Marie, to meet him up there?

I gave mom a smug smile and went back out to the deck for a while. SHE knew, that I now knew, that dad was upstairs waiting!

The girls were all busy doing the dishes as mom and Marie talked. About a half hour later all the girls came out in thier two piece outfits, followed by Marie a short time later.

Karen wanted MY approval for her new two piece that she had gotten that afternoon.

"What suit? There's hardly anything to see hon?

I notice a couple of rags tied together though... !"

'Oh Kenny, tell me what you think?

"Well, I thought I just did, hon."

Now she was pushing up her tits and then her pussy deliberately standing almost in front of me.

"Oh, how I wanted to reach out for a handful of her pussy, but I didn't want Marie or Donna to catch on.

I finally told her it looked OK, what little there was of it. I wondered what mom and dad would say when they saw it? She leaned over me as I laid on the lounge. Letting her tits graze my chest through the bra patches.

"Oh Kenny, can we do it tonight? Will you come in and make love with me tonight after she goes to sleep? Please?"

Oh honey, I don't know. She will probably want to later, and then I have those tests tommorrow morning."

"My ass was really dragging all day today honey."

"Let me see how this goes tonight, I whispered."

This seemed to satisfy her for now and she turned to dive in the pool. Cindi had come up to sit near me. We really hadn't had a chance to talk for a few days. I complimented her on her nice suit and right away she automatically pushed her tits out.

I hadn't realized that Marie had been watching and staring at me from the pool until now. She smiled nice as I looked her way now.

Donna was also busy swimming with Karen and not paying much attention.

"Oh, kenny, I could really use a hand down at my sister's tommorrow if you're not too busy?"

I would really appreciate it if you would help put some extra boxes of stuff of shelves in the garage, and then help me move my bed and dresser around?"

"I realized that the sun comes directly into my face the way the bed is now."

There seemed to be a look of pleading in her eyes.

'Sure, give me your sister's number and I'll call from school as soon as I finish my tests."

"Then, maybe you could pick me up right at school and save me the time?"

"Oh that would be great, Kenny." "Yeah, sure, I'll pick you up."

I noticed the other girls in the pool looking up at us. Why was I now feeling guilty for talking to Marie all of a sudden?

"I sure hope I don't have to stay and sponge off her too damn long," Marie said.

"I want to be in my own damn house!"

"As soon as that fuck bastard is out, I'll be so much happier." she said grittingly.

"My kids don't deserve this either."

"I thought of something else Kenny."

"What's that Marie?"

"Once we're back in our own damn house, you'll be able to stay there with Donna!" "If you want to, that is?"

"Oh, that would be nice, I like her room. It seems so bright in hers because she gets a lot of sun on her side."

"My room is a bit darker all the time." I added.

Now, she stood and said that she just had to get going. She needed to get more boxes ready for me tommorrow to put in the garage, and get some needed rest.

I knew she must have picked up on the faces of Donna and Karen that she might be interferring with all of us.

"I'll see you tommorrow honey." as she leaned down and kissed me softly. Not caring that her tits were pressed into me anymore. Wanting me to feel them as she moved them over my chest.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.