Twins in Love - Cover

Twins in Love

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Chapter 20

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Twin brother and sister learn the complexities of losing their virginities to each other. The closer ties of each of them, only to be forced to admit a younger sister upon being discovered.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

My head was spinning faster than Haley's Comet. Now. This new life long dream and fantasy of making love with my own mother had really happened.

I was actually inside her, watching her face as she actually fucked me!

OOOOHHH, I shivered now, just recalling her movements as I went in and out of her.

Her tender soft words in my ear as she felt me sliding in and out of her pussy. My MOTHER'S pussy.

OOOOHHHH. Karen went through my mind. How much I loved her, my own twin. Now, she too sharing sex with me. Cindi also at anytime I might need her.

Marie, and most of all, DONNA.

There was no way I could handle all of them with any sanity, I thought, as I blankly found my classroom seat.

Words of instruction from the teacher as she passed out the test forms and answer sheets. How important this was right now! I MUST clear my head for this test!

There are... judges on the U.S Supreme Court?

The number of Representatives in the U.S. House are determined by what manner?

I have this sewed up, I thought. When do I get to the hard stuff? All in all the full test took less than 30 minutes and I was out of that class only to repeat it over again in Chemistry.

I was done with both tests for this day by noon, but still had not been able to catch up with Stan.

I did see Karen for a few moments changing classes.

Her, Cindi and Donna were kicking around the idea of going to the Mall for a while after school.

They didn't feel like going to our spot at the river today. I kissed her quickly while we had the chance and remembered to give her what money I had on me to give Donna in case she needed it.

Since I was done for the day, I went home. I was certain of the Government/History test, but a few tricky questions on the Chemistry test haunted me.

I was unsure of a couple key answers. I made a note to recheck them when I got home.

Mom was just coming out of the basement again with another load of clothes. Our "NEW" set of smiles for each other kicked in right away.

"Oh, your finished already honey."

"Yeah mom." I think I got through both of them pretty good. I was worried about the chemistry though. if I can pass THAT, then I'm certain of the rest."

I told her of meeting Karen and that they were all going to the Mall after school for a couple hours.

I took the basket of clothes from her again and went upstairs with it.

I could see much of my own stuff on top, and Donna's right underneath. I took it to my room and was surprised to see mom quietly standing there at the doorway as I was putting things in drawers.

She came over and laid on my bed as she watched me. Smiling.

She was on her side and asked me, "How do you feel about this morning honey?"

"Oh mom, I was afraid to bring it up to you."

"Oh I am so excited over it. Over making love with you like we did."

"I thought about how nice it was all the way to school."

Now, the basket was empty and I put it on the floor. Mom sat on the side of the bed now and opened her arms to me. Pulling me close to her and pressing her face to my stomach. Her arms around my ass.

My hands went to her hair and face as I caressed her softly.

"I love you Kenny, so very much honey."

"I know mom, I know." All of us have always felt your love. Mom, not even counting that sex we had, I have always loved you so deeply. I've tried my best to stay out of trouble for you and dad."

"Oh Kenny honey, you're been a wonderful son. Hardly ever a problem for us. Ever, honey."

"Kenny honey, it looks like we have unexpected time honey if..."

Her eyes looking up to me, questioning, desiring, hoping once again...

I knew for her to mention it, meant that she wanted me.

"Yes, mom. I'd really love to."

Her quick smile, and then her fingers undoing my belt and zipper. Quickly lowering my jeans once again as she sat there.

She softly caressed my half hard cock as she smiled up to me. I enjoy doing this Kenny. I have always loved doing this for your father, and feeling his cum shooting." "uts always pleasured ME to do this for him.

"Now, I can feel YOU too honey."

"I'm amazed at how close both you and your father are with your sizes."

"Yes, If you've noticed, your dad often makes a beeline to our bedroom after work for me to do this for him."

"I know it relieves his tension from the Office, and holds him off until we both go to bed."

"We both have "OUR" look too honey." Often I will look at him and we smile at knowing we are both thinking about me just finishing sucking him just a few minutes earlier."

"That I just had his hard cock in my mouth and sucked him. He loves it so much."

"There are OTHER reasons for "OUR " looks too honey. I'll tell you about them later."

"I've noticed some of those looks mom. I kind of figured they meant something special to both of you."

Both her hands were caressing my cock and balls softly now as she lowered her warm mouth to my cock once more.

Again, the shock of electricity as I watched my mother sucking my cock into her warm mouth.

Watching her head move up and down. Feeling her lips as they went completely down to the base of my cock and make it disappear. How it fascinated me that she could take this long cock in her mouth as she did.

Now she raised her head,

"Yes, honey, I have always enjoyed doing this for your dad."

"Now, I am happy to share it with you."

She went back to sucking me softly and stroking with her hands. It felt absolutely wonderful.

Now, my cock was again raging hard.

Mom raised her head and stopped now. Looking up to me.

"I know about your books honey." I've known about them for a very long time. The ones you had under your mattress."

"I hope you're not mad by my telling you?"

"No, just pretty embarrassed mom."

Her hand was still caressing my cock softly and she held onto it as she stood.

Now, she said kneel here Kenny." Wanting me to kneel at the side of my bed.

She leaned down and reached under the mattress and pulled out several of my magazines with all the various pictures of all types of sex acts.

Mom laid them in front of me now, on the bed.

"Which is your favorite honey?"

Still feeling embarrassed, I pointed to one magazine that showed many different sex positions and beautiful women on their knees sucking men off. Some were laying down.

"OK honey." "I have my OWN favorites in this bunch of books too, but let's look at your favorite together now."

Starting at almost the beginning, mom now knelt right behind me on the floor. The page was showing several pictures of girls with spread pussies and fingering themselves, one showed a girl who looked very much like mom.

"Which one is you favorite Kenny?"

"Oh, I don't know... I always liked these two." Pointing to the one that looked like mom and another with red hair and a gorgeous set of tits.

In the pic, the redhead was laying on her side with her legs closed only showing a hint of her smooth pussy, but all of her full tits and framed by her beautiful long red hair.

Her right hand was cupping her tit as if offering to the observer with a smile. She was laying in front of a tree in what seemed like a forest. 'Mom was close to my ear as her hands now came around front and she started to stroke my cock. One hand was cupping my balls softly and massaging them as her other gently stroked my cock up and down.

"Have you jerked off to these two favorites Kenny?" she whispered in my ear.

"Yes I have mom. This one and this one."

"What were you thinking with the redhead's picture while you jerked off Honey?"

Mom's hand was still stroking and caressing my balls.

"I always thought I would be coming down this path and finding her there like this. Then she would ask me to take a break from my hike, and talk a while."

"I always liked her smile and I did sit and talk. Her hand always offered her tits like this picture.

I asked her why she was laying here naked and she told me that she needed a man for a while."

Her boyfriend left her here and she was lonely in these woods by herself.

She said her boyfriend played a trick on her and tied her ankles like this and left her. That's why I can't see her p...

"Her pussy, Kenny?" "Yeah mom."

"I take out my knife and cut the stupid rope and freed her ankles and then she opens her legs and offers herself to me for freeing her from the ropes.

Mom was still stroking my hard cock and looking over my shoulder.

"Your cock feel nice now Kenny?"

"OOOOHH Yes, mom. I like the way you're doing that."

"I'll bet you like the way I'm caressing your balls too?' Her soft whisper in my ear.

"OOOHHH Yes, I love that." "I really do."

"OK, she is spread wide for you now honey. She wants you." What are you going to do to her? For her, now?

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.