Happy Boy - Cover

Happy Boy

by JAX

Copyright© 2003 by JAX

Incest Sex Story: what my sister wanted was for me to fuck her virgin friend. what i wanted was to fuck my sister

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Masturbation   .

I'm reasonable happy with myself, I've just turned twenty, my body has filled out ok and I'm not ugly. I don't date much, mostly because all the girls I know are silly, giggling and totally incomprehensible. My younger sister Rachel is a prime example. I don't understand half of what she talking about or any of her friends. The only thing good about Rachel was she's good to look at.

I was relaxing in my room when Rachel knocked and came in.

"Dan," she said, "can I ask you something?"

"Sure sis," I said.

"Well you know my friend Pam," she said, but of course I don't, "well she fancies you a lot."

"Oh," I said, "what does this Pam look like?" I asked, thinking she must be one of Rachel uglier friends.

"She the blonde, hair down to her bum, good legs, you know she was over here last week," she said. "Well anyway, she still a virgin and she would like you to, you know with her." I'm not keen on being a stud to service one of Rachel horrible friends.

"No way," I said.

"Oh please brother," she pleaded, "I promise she very nice and you'll love to fuck her."

"Look Sis," I said, if she got to asked some strange bloke like me to help her out, she must be really ugly."

"Ok, tell you what," she said, "I'll invite her for a sleep over and you can see for yourself, ok"

"Ok, but I not making any promises," I said.

Well she was a knock out, a pretty face with a slim bod, but I don't want my sister to know.

"Well I suppose she ok," I said, playing it cool.

"Please brother," she begged.

"Tell you what," I said, with a smile on my face, "I'll do it if I can have both of you are in my bed together.

"What! I'm your sister, you perv," she said with venom.

"Ok," I said.

"There's no way I'm going to get into bed with my brother," she said hotly.

"Ok," I said again.

"Please brother, I can't ok," she said, much more sweetly.

"Ok sis, but I want something from you," I said, "how about a blow job?"

"Oh gross, no way," she said and pulled a face.

"Ok, you tell me what you are willing to do for me," I offer.

"Ok, let me think about it," she said, "right, how about I let you have a copy of the picture of me on the beach last year, you know the topless one."

"Well that's a start," I said, "ok what about if I lend you my Polaroid camera and a couple of packs of film, then you and Pam take some topless pictures of each other and then you let me have them."

"How many?" she asked.

"All of them," I said.

"No way, you can pick two of each of us, but the rest we keep." She offered.

"Ok agreed, but before I sleep with her, not after ok" I said.

"Fair enough," she agreed, "where's the camera." I dug it out of my drawer and hand it to her along with two packs of film.

Within five minutes she back with her top only loosely buttoned.

"How do you work this fucking thing?" she asked hotly, handing me the camera and the opened film pack. I showed her how to insert the film into the camera body, copping a sneak view of her tits under her top. Now happy, she returned to her room. I could hear them giggling and I can see the flash light under the bottom of her door. I decided to have a quick shower in preparation to my sexual bout and when I returned to my room both Pam and Rachel are waiting for me.

"Show me," I said, holding my hand out; I looked though all twenty pictures, there was no doubt about it, they both have cracking bodies.

"Ok girls," I said, "I'll have these four, ok." They both nodded, not really looking at my selection. "Ok, if you leave us now Rachel, Pam and I want to be alone."

"Oh yeah, right," she spluttered, "I'll be seeing you soon." She left us, shutting the door behind her.

"You're very beautiful," I said, taking Pam's hand and leading her to my bed. I kissed her on the lips and then moved down her body, unbuttoning as I went. I covered each exposed part of her body with kisses. When I reached her pussy, her legs open to allow me better access, my tongue moving over her bring a low moan from her lips. I continue until her hips were moving urgently against my mouth. I knelt up, taking a condom from the bedside table, her eyes follow my every movements, as I rolled the condom over my hard cock, I lent forward again, bring its tip up against her pussy lips. Our eyes locked together, and slowly I pushed forward, then with a cry and a hard thrust I was fully inserted.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.