Helping The Intern - Cover

Helping The Intern

by Grey Beard

Copyright© 2003 by Grey Beard

Erotica Sex Story: Bob makes sure that his Intern gets a good nights sleep.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Enema   .

I hardly recognized her voice when I answered the telephone in my hotel room. " Ohh... Bob, I am so glad you are still up, can you come over and help me." Jennifer was a summer intern assigned to Nottingham Engineering Development Group. We were attending a New Products Conference where she was assigned to help me with an important presentation in the morning. Actually, I was helping her as the consultant with the gray beard who could answer all the legal questions. It was her obvious intelligence, quick wit, and commanding presence that made even the most jaded man take notice, that was going to make the difference.

Jennifer is older than the typical " college kid " that the company hires as interns. She had returned to graduate school after working for a few years to pay off her student loans. But at 28 years old, she is still less than half my age, and besides the company has some very strict rules about that sort of thing. " Ahh... Jenny, it is sort of late and I am not sure that... " She groaned, " No, Bob that is not the kind of help I was looking for. I am really sick. I have been vomiting all evening, and I need to get some sleep or I'll be useless in the morning. I need something to knock me out and I was hoping you could find something at the pharmacy down the street."

When she answered my knock at her door, she was dressed in the bathrobe that hotel offers to guests, and when it opened a bit, I could see that she was only wearing her panties. There was the smell of vomit in the air and she had a rash that spread up from her small but firm breasts to her face. " It must have been the seafood platter we shared at dinner ". She explained that she was allergic to just a couple types of shrimp, that are not normally used by restaurants but this Chef must have decided to be creative. " I can take care of the rash in the morning with an antihistamine, but now I am feeling really hyper, and unless I can relax, I'll never get to sleep. But every time I try to take a sleeping pill, it comes right back up again. " She blushed a bit, which only intensified her rash and highlighted her blue eyes, and said " do you think that the pharmacy carries a suppository with something that would help me sleep ?. I would normally smoke something right now, but I will be looking for jobs next month, and I want to be sure that I pass the urine test."

I shook my head, and said " No, I am sure that we would need doctor to order something like that, but I have an idea... Give me your key, so I can get in, and I'll be back in a few minutes".

When I let myself back in I heard her in the bathroom brushing her teeth. " Jenny, can I come in ". The door was open, and I could see that she was wearing a long tee shirt, and when she bent over the sink, I could see her white panties. She looking over her shoulder and said " I hope that paper bag means that I'll get to sleep tonight ". I said yes, I think it will, but I am not sure you are going to like the idea ". Then I took out a bottle of wine, some KY Jelly, and an enema bag. " All I need is a tampon, and if you don't have one, I am sure the hotel has left a few in the vanity".

When she looked up, I thought she was going to puke again. I explained in my most gentle fatherly voice that although her body was not going to let her keep anything in her stomach, once we got past that, her colon would absorb the alcohol. " But Bob... she stuttered, I have never... had anything up there except for a suppository... and... ". She blushed again, and I said " I was married for 30 years and have children almost as old as you. This won't hurt and I'll try not to look." Just then she grabbed her stomach again and groaned " Ok, Dad lets get this over with ".

I filled the enema bag with a liter of wine, and then added warm water to fill it to it's the two quart capacity. The kit came with a hook and enough hose so that I could hang the bag from the towel rack. She laid a couple bath towels on the counter next to the sink, pulled her shirt up to her waist and bent over. I was able to keep my emotions under control, especially after she called me Dad, but when I gently tugged at her panties to unveil a beautiful pear shaped set of globes that I could easily have coved with my two hands, the compassion in my heart was losing out to the lust in my groin.

I spread those globes just enough to see the brown eye, and touched the opening with the tip of a very lubricated nozzle.She jumped a bit and then I placed one hand on the small of her back and inched the nozzle slowly forward saying " now just relax, and it will be over before you know it. Are you alright ?? " Jenny murmured " yes, but if anyone ever hears about this, I'll never be able to show my face at the company again." I said, " don't worry about that... I am not sure my boss would understand either ".

I held the nozzle in place and released the flow clip. Jenny murmured something that sounded more like a purr than a yelp, so I was sure that she was as comfortable as possible. But after a few minutes,she said " Ohhh... I have cramp". I tried to reach around her waist to rub her stomach, but the towels were in the way. So, I reached between her legs, and gently massaged her just above her pubic bone. The wine was starting to relax her and when my wrist brushed against her vaginal lips, she just purred, and then to my surprised, she clenched her thighs and ground her pelvis a couple times back and forth over the palm of my hand before opening her legs again.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.